LOC Murder Mystery Game || OPEN

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Who is INNOCENT from our list of 2 suspects?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:58 am

Suspect 1
47%
Suspect 2
53%

Total votes : 15

LOC Murder Mystery Game || OPEN

Postby starry--knight » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:05 am

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Welcome Travelers! To the next event in the LOC species.
Don't get too comfortable however, you have a long journey ahead!

Oasis Event Resources

Games and Raffles

Main Adopts and Fanclub

Last edited by starry--knight on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:16 am, edited 8 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LOC Murder Mystery Game || Story & Lore

Postby starry--knight » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:06 am

|| Murder Mystery Story and Lore ||

“ No one suspects such evils during the burning light of day ”

A blood curdling scream came echoing through the lonely tunnels of the Oasis. A voice, calling for someone to aide them in a struggle soon to be lost to silence. Haldir’s ears perked up, turning from his present course down away from the rest of his rotation to sprint in the direction of the scuffle. His strides were long and fierce, tearing up the ground beneath him in the hopes he could help the desperate plea. Unfortunately he didn’t make it in time, he only able to hear several footsteps scatter down the multitude of corridors that connected the underground. Before him lay a mangled lioness, one of his fellow guard who he knew well. She always ran the opposite rotation as him during the day and they had become so close. “Help! I need help here!” Haldir screamed, calling for anyone who was able to hear him. Before long another guard came running around the corner, eyes wide and in disbelief to the scene now in view. “Go get the council. Go get Mitus. There is a murderer on the loose.”

Soon the council was down into the tunnels of the Oasis, accompanied with Ethereal, Valkyrie and few other high ranking pride members. The sheer shock and horror of the event left the group quiet and appalled. Crime within the Oasis was near non-existent, and the murder before them seemed to smell like trouble of the Pride.

“What happened here Haldir. What did you see?” Mitus spoke up.

“Not much my lord, I heard her screams and left my post to check on the noise. When I approached she was already dead…I didn’t see anything.” “Nothing at all? Are you sure?” “I do not know Mitus, it all happened so fast. Maybe… perhaps I did see something. I saw a flicker of golden eyes peer around the corner briefly during my rotation. I thought it may have been another guard wanting to talk but when I reached the spot there was no one to be found.”

“Golden eyes you say, lets start rounding up anyone within the Oasis with golden eyes. Regardless of pride or age, we will get to the bottom of this.” “My lord” Haldir spoke up, standing up straight after the shock of the situation” What was she guarding… perhaps the motive may be linked to it if you could disclose-“ “Perhaps now is not the right time Haldir.”

Ethereal now stepped forward “Not a good time? If anything can lead to this monster being found it needs to be disclosed. What was it she was guarding?”

Mitus sighed, “She was guarding twenty pride warriors” -the ones who had gone missing before- ethereal thought. “Why were they being held against their will Mitus? We came here for peaceful negotitations!”

“We couldn’t take any risks. Your numbers could have caused great trouble should you have come here with bad intentions. We did what we felt was necessary, you would have done the same.” Mitus snarled as the words excaped his lips. “If I find out one of your pride lions were responsible for this, our deal is done…as .are. you. “

“Then it will be my greatest privledge to prove you wrong. You underestimated the pride and why we are here, and now that you have shown your true colors, allow us to show you who’s really the monster. Nice to know where we stand, friend.”
Last edited by starry--knight on Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LOC Murder Mystery Game || Rules

|| Murder Mystery Game Rules ||
All general rules and questions look HERE

1- Before getting into the game, get introduced with the 5 suspects being investigated for the crime. You have up until the remaining two suspects to cast your vote for who you believe to be the murderer. You MUST fill out the form below to cast your vote in order to gain tokens but beware! The longer you wait, the less tokens you will earn if you guess right! You can read up on the suspects in the post below!

Code: Select all
      [b]Username:[/b]
      [b]Who is the Murderer?: Suspect 1, Suspect 2, Suspect 3, Suspect 4, Suspect 5[/b]
      [size=85]MMCS!=[/size]

---> If you guess the right suspect from day one you will win 100 tokens!
      ---> If you guess the right suspect from day two you will win 50 tokens!
      ---> If you guess the right suspect from day three you will win 25 tokens!
      ---> If you guess the right suspect from day four you will win 13 tokens!

2- During the game you will have one HUNT each day to look for potential clues.

---> You also have the chance of finding: Tokens (2-20)
      ---> If you discover a clue you will receive: 30 tokens for your diligence!

3- At the end of a daily hunt, a poll will be put up where you can vote on who you think is INNOCENT aka not the murderer. The clues found each day should help narrow the list and assist you for voting. The majority of the votes will determine which suspect gets removed from the investigation.

---> Once the voting period is over, the lion deemed to be innocent will be removed from the list of possible suspects.
      ---> This process will be repeated until only one suspect is left - hopefully the murderer!

4- Do NOT post for the next days hunt until I have posted saying it is a new day.

---> Posting ahead of time will lose you your hunt for the day.

The Post will appear like so:
      DAY ONE IS OPEN!

Form for Daily Hunts
      Code: Select all
      [b]Username: [/b]
      Time to find some clues!

Last edited by starry--knight on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LOC Murder Mystery Game || Suspects

||The Five SUSPECTS and Bios ||

< “Hello All, I am Valkyrie, the Judge for the pride. In order to insist on our innocence through all of this, I have taken it upon myself to interview these suspects with the help of the council and you of course! The whole war is riding on the Murderer being discovered and the Oasis joining our cause. I know it is a lot of pressure, but in times like these may our best selves shine through to reveal the darkness before us. “

Suspect 1 - Male Tracker Lion || Origin - Oasis || Occupation - Knight ||

This suspect has a medium build, normal paws for the size and stands at 12'1. He was found wandering one of the tunnels nearby while off duty. He swears she was only coming into the tunnels to meet up with a guard who was currently on rotation. So far there is no one to back up his story, as it turns out the lion he was looking to find was none other than our victim.
      New - Upon further interrogation our suspect states and stands firm that he was going to see the victim to discuss later date plans... that he loved her and had finally gained the courage to ask. The whole statement sounds high and mighty...except for the fact that no one in the Oasis can corroborate his feelings for her. Either he kept them all to himself, or he's lying....Additionally, why would he choose during her shift time to come talk to her...it just doesn't add up.

Users who voted for this suspect and day voted and prize
Keen || Day 1 || 100 Tokens
bat-ty || Day 1 || 100 Tokens
Queen Chrysallis || Day 1 || 100 Tokens
SukarettoYanagi || Day 1 || 100 tokens
Hobbit Geek || Day 1 || 100 Tokens
Glomp || Day 1 || 100 Tokens
RedPandas. || Day 2 || 50 Tokens
Rohan. || Day 2 || 50 Tokens
Penultima || Day 2 || 50 Tokens
Demonthief. || Day 2 || 50 Tokens
NARANDA || Day 3 || 25 Tokens
Lichenfeather || Day 3 || 25 Tokens
SquirrelSpirit || Day 4 || 25 Tokens

Suspect 2 - Female Lioness Tacker || Origin - Oasis || Occupation - Guard

This suspect is a bit bulkier, her paws are quite larger in comparison to her build of 11'6. She was another guard on a neighboring rotation and as far as we are aware, she was working her shift in opposite rotation to the victim. Though no motive has been made clear the two have been known to squabble from time to time.
      New - Upon further interrogation our suspect admits that the victim and herself do squabble from time to time. However, she insists that they squabble over simple things to pass the time while passing by each other on their paths for rotation. We tried to ask Haldir if he could confirm but regretted to inform that he cannot see, hear or bare witness to their interactions since he's on the opposing rotation when they collide down the same hall...

Oblivionwing01 || Day 1 || 100 tokens
MechanicDrone || Day 1 || 100 tokens
Vraska the Unseen || Day 1 || 100 Tokens
Dragoncool97 || Day 1 || 100 Tokens
CCrow || Day 1 || 100 Tokens
Alaric Glöckner || Day 1 || 100 Tokens
chromatic. || Day 1 || 100 Tokens
RedWeasel || Day 4 || 13 Tokens

Suspect 3 - Male Pride Lion || Origin - Oasis || Occupation - Artisan

This suspect is very large and bulky with paws normal to the height of a lion at 13'2. He was found in a neighboring tunnel, peaking around the corner to catch a closer glimpse. He claims that he heard the screams from his shop outside of the tunnels and came to investigate the noise. We can say his shop is close-by to the tunnel entrance where the crime took place but doesn't rule him out of the suspect list.

Nanorat || Day 1 || 100 tokens
blumoonwolf || Day 1 || 100 Tokens
Ancient Wind || Day 2 || 50 tokens

Suspect 4 - Female Lioness || Origin - Pride || Occupation - "One of the missing 20"

This suspect has a very thin build, her paws are quite small and she stands a mere 11’2 in height. She was found up on the surface of the Oasis with a very distraught demeanor. She insists that she wasn't fleeing the scene of the crime, just took the opportunity to run from her cell when an opportunity presented itself. There was however blood spots on her pelt that screams otherwise.

Suspect 5 - Male Warrior Lion || Origin - Pride || Occupation - "One of the missing 20"

This suspect also has a smaller build with larger paws and stands at 12'4. He was found hiding in a nearby armory store, crouching behind a blazing furnace. Much like the other pride member appeared distraught and uneasy. He didn't seem eager to talk and the only thing that could be gathered from him was the scratches and similar blood splatters on the pelt. When questioned about them, the lion did not respond and blankly stared elsewhere.
      New - Upon further interrogation our suspect still has not said much. He keeps muttering to himself, warning that there is more to worry about. We can't help but feel that he's avoiding the point and the dire situation of this murder.
      Either he saw something he shouldn't have...or he's redirecting for time and trying to put us off the trail. His pelt matches that of the evidence found...and he's missing huge patches of fur and well...covered in blood. Something's just not right..

stonefly || Day 1 || 100 Tokens
Sun bear || Day 1 || 100 Tokens
Fluffydawg6051 || Day 1 || 100 tokens
[Missing] Meddled. || Day 1 || 100 Tokens
AngelsRuin || Day 1 || 100 Tokens
Mortikat || Day 1 ||100 Tokens
Fire at Heart || Day 3 || 25 tokens
Last edited by starry--knight on Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 31 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LOC Murder Mystery Game || Clues

Postby starry--knight » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:07 am

||The Clues ||

This post is here to keep track of all clues revealed through the course of the game! These clues will help you discover who the potential killer is from the suspect list above!

|| Current Clues Discovered ||

Clue Day 1
      While combing the tunnels of the Oasis nearby to the crime, one singular paw print lay imprinted in the stone, at first glance it appeared like it had been there for ages, but a closer inspection revealed it was...very new. The paw print belonged to either a medium sized lion or one with larger than normal paws for a small build. It's not much to go off of yet, but its a start.

Clue Day 2
      You’ve done it! You’ve done it! Our second clue! Nearby to where we found the pawprint a tuft of tan/golden fur has been spotted! It appears to have just been torn off in a struggle….and does not match the victim! Quite a few of our suspects have bits and pieces missing of fur... but this is a good lead! Hopefully it will narrow down our hunt!

New Info Day 3
      Valkyrie was in the middle of interrogating one of the suspects when another scream came echoing down the hall. Before long an Oasis lion stood before the group, eyes wide and filled with fear. "What's going on? What are you doing here?" Valkyrie inquired, drawing closer to the other lion. "There's something in the tunnels...." - their voice quivering.
      "What is in the tunnels? - Answer me!" Valkyrie pressed.
      "The dead- Arknon's dead are here!."
      Another scream echoed down the tunnels, causing shivers to roll up the spines of all present. The halls seemed even more ominous than it had before. An even more deadly adversary lurking down the halls... but how could they have gotten in?...
Last edited by starry--knight on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LOC Murder Mystery Game || Bank

Postby starry--knight » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:31 am

||The BANK for the Game ||

This post is here to keep track of all prizes won by all participating in the game!
      Mistakes can happen, so please try to keep track of your winnings as well.

Will be transferred to the official Bank ASAP

Name: || Tokens Won: ||
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      ---> Userlist
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

lichenfeather ||
      Tokens Won:Day 1 = 2 || Day 2 = 5 || Day 3 = 20 || Day 4 = 30

Stonefly ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 0 || Day 2 = 5 || Day 3 = 5 || Day 4 = 30

NARANDA ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 5 || || Day 2 = 2 || Day 3 = 20 || Day 4 = 30

Demonthief. ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 5 || Day 2 = 5 || Day 3 = 5

Dragoncool97 ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 0 || Day 2 = 20 || Day 3 = 10

Keen ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 2 || Day 2 = 2 || Day 3 = 5 || Day 4 = 10

CCrow ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 2 || Day 2 = 2 || Day 3 = 5

HobbitGeek ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 5 || Day 2 = 2 || Day 3 = 30 || Day 4 = 30

☆ Lincoln & Grover ☆
      || Tokens Won: 10 ||

[Missing.] Meddled ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 10 || Day 2 = 2 || Day 3 = 10

SukarettoYanagi ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 2 || Day 2 = 5 || Day 3 = 20 || Day 4 = 20

Blumoonwolf ||
      Tokens Won: 2 || Day 3 = 5 || Day 4 = 30

QueenChrysalis ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 2 || Day 2 = 5 || Day 3 = 20 || Day 4 = 10

MechanicDrone ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 10 || Day 2 = 2 || Day 3 = 5 || Day 4 = 10

Rohan. ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 10 || Day 2 = 10 || Day 3 = 20 || Day 4 = 10

AngelsRuin ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 5 || Day 2 = 10 || Day 3 = 20 || Day 4 = 30

Pengu. ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 5 || Day 2 = 20 || Day 3 = 30 || Day 4 = 20

Penultima ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 2 || Day 2 = 2 || Day 3 = 30 || Day 4 = 30

sun bear ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 0 || Day 2 = 20 || Day 3 = 5 || Day 4 = 30

Alaric Glöckner ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 2 || Day 2 = 10 || Day 3 = 10 || Day 4 = 30

Red weasel ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 2 || Day 2 = 2 || Day 3 = 20 || Day 4 = 20

bat-ty ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 2 || Day 2 = 20 || Day 3 = 10 || Day 4 = 30

Squirrelspirit ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 2 || Day 2 = 2 || Day 3 = 5 || Day 4 = 30

Nanorat ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 0 || Day 2 = 5 || Day 3 = 5 || Day 4 = 30

Glomp ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 2 || Day 2 = 10 || Day 3 = 5 || Day 4 = 30

Oblivionwing01 ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 20 || Day 2 = 2 || Day 3 = 5 || Day 4 = 30

chromatic. ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 2 || Day 2 = 2 || Day 3 = 5 || Day 4 = 10

Ancient Wind ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 2 || Day 2 = 20 || Day 3 = 20

Nanorat ||
      Tokens Won: 2 ||

Mortikat ||
      Tokens Won: Day 1 = 5 || Day 2 = 10 || Day 3 = 5 || Day 4 = 10

Vraska the Unseen ||
      Tokens Won: 0 || || Day 1 = 0 || Day 2 = 10 || Day 3 = 5 ||

Broken. ||
      Tokens Won: 0 || || Day 1 = 0 || Day 2 = 5 || Day 3 = 0 || Day 4 = 20

Fire at Heart ||
      Tokens Won: 0 || || Day 1 = 0 || Day 2 = 10 || Day 3 = 5 || Day 4 = 30

Dragontrix ||
      Tokens Won: 0 || || Day 1 = 0 || Day 2 = 0 || Day 3 = 5 || Day 4 = 10

[url=LINK]Name[/url] || Tokens Won: 0 || || Day 1 = 0 || Day 2 = 0
Last edited by starry--knight on Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:45 am, edited 39 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC Murder Mystery Game - Story and Gifts

Postby starry--knight » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:32 am

||The Final STORY and gifts ||