LOC Event || The Oasis || Event Lions

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: LOC Event || The Oasis || Event Lions

Postby Lady Tuesday » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:15 pm

Username -
Name -
Gender -
Element(s) -
Rank -
Personality -
History -
Extras -

res for #5 or possibly #9 woa H

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire At Heart » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:08 pm

#12 Designed by sun bear ||Gender - Female || Element - Owner Decides! || Rank - Owner Decides! ||

Going to shoot for this girl hopefully i will have time with school

Username - Fire at Heart
Name - Lillian
Nickname - Lilly
Gender - Female
Element(s) - Space and Life
Rank - Oasis Wanderer
Personality - shy | timid | mellow | sweet | humble
History - quiet babe, was left as a little one for dead right outside the oasis. When some guards saw her they took her in. Raised quietly without much fuse until she began using her powers in training. Was deemed to quiet and dangerous to be an ambassador, makes a great wanderer as she prefers not to be around many lions. Fears her element(s), had a bad past with those.
Extras -

Physical Build - larger for a female, but surprisingly graceful. her coat allows her to travel to the colder parts of the world, where many other wanderers have problems exploring.
Views - is cautious of the pride, doesn't trust them or their intentions. Doesn't like the rebels at all, had a bad encounter with them on one of her explorations. Respects other lions in the oasis, but is a bit of an outsider.
Abilities
Relationships -

Mitus
Ethereal
Last edited by Fire At Heart on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fire At Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♖) ─── possible lyrics or quote here (#9)

Postby AngelsRuin » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:02 am

❝ 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒔 ❞
(♖) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

username ; ; "angelsruin."
      Hey there, I'm AngelsRuin, a non-owner at the moment.
    lion's name ; ; "It's General, call me anything else and it may just be the death of you."
      This beautiful lioness' name is Megaera [Meg-ar-ah], although she wouldn't tell you that. She finds her rank in the Oasis to be more
      important than the pleasantries that come with getting to know her character. The name she was given is deeply rooted in Greek
      mythology, actually being the name of one of the erinyes - which are female chthonic deities of vengeance, also known as the infernal
      goddesses. Megaera is said to be the cause of jealousy and envy, and supposedly punishes people who commit crimes, especially
      marital infidelity. I chose this name because I feel it represents the lioness fairly well, at least with the personality I have in mind for
      her.
    lion's gender ; ; "You dare disrespect your General in that way?"
      Megaera is in fact a female, if such a fact couldn't be told by the feminine pronouns that have been used in this form or by the
      information put under her adoption section. Or even by the lack of a pride or warrior mane. I also would be cautious not to make the
      mistake of misidentifying her, as she can be quick to anger and even quicker to react.
    lion's element ; ; "It's not common, I doubt one of your position would have heard of it."
      Megaera holds a very rare element within her, the element of tar. Such element doesn't come into existence often and due to this
      fact, tar has rarely been discovered to it's full potential. Even she does not know what she is fully capable of when utilizing her
      element, however that does not change the fact that the lioness believes she is better due to it.
    lion's rank ; ; "You should be punished for your insolence..."
      Unlike most others, Megaera wasn't born within the highly protected walls of the Oasis. Instead she had been an outsider. To the lioness,
      her role means absolutely everything. She never expected to welcomed into the Oasis as she was, and had definitely never expected to
      achieve such an important rank over her time there. She can never fully repay the kindness that the council had shown her, and so she
      puts everything into her position as a general, hoping to one day be able to pay back the lions of the Oasis for saving her.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (♖)

❝ 𝑫𝒊𝒈 𝒂 𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓 ❞

likes ; ; "her words"
      words
    dislikes ; ; "her words"
      words
    fears ; ; "her words"
      words
    favorites ; ; "her words"
      words

❝ 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝑮𝒆𝒕 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 ❞

history ; ; "It's not exactly a topic brought up in conversation..."
      Megaera is not one to enjoy bringing up her past, as it often times leaves her feeling helpless and confused. Not something she likes
      to experience all that often. In fact, since coming to the oasis she has tried to repress her past as she dislikes how weak it makes her.
      Unlike most lions, she hadn't had the time as a cub to figure herself out, instead being thrust into the fray of things from day one.
      She doesn't remember much before waking up somewhere in the unknown lands under a blood red moon, with an element she has no
      control over and no one to help guide her way. What she does remember is spending many sleepless nights and tiring days out hunting
      prey, looking for sources of water and fighting off the malevolent spirits that are often found populating the isolated wilds. All while
      trying to master a very tricky element that didn't appear to do much in the defensive category, and even less in the offensive. Though
      she doesn't like to discuss it, she does remember how she came to be in the oasis, or more so she remembers how she got to the
      borders when she had been found by one of the guards. It had been after a particularly nasty fight with a spirit - one in which she lost
      miserably, and she had managed to stumble a little to close to the territory line before succumbing to both her injuries and the
      malnutrition that she had been battling since the first day she had set her paws on the desolate landscape. The next time she opened
      her eyes, she had been surrounded by others that she had never seen before, in a place that had a sense of warmth that she could
      never find on the other side of the walls. When the rust colored female had been well enough to move around without aide from
      another lion, she had found herself in front of the council, awaiting a very serious verdict. Whether or not she could stay within the
      safety the oasis provided.
    personality ; ; "Some lions say I have an attitude, but I don't know what they're talking about."
      Despite being in the Oasis for most of her life, Megaera still isn't all that friendly towards the lions that reside there with her, even
      more so to the Pride lions. Anyone who approaches, should be prepared to receive a rather hostile and cold reception from the female.
      Not many lions manage to get passed the hostility that she first displays, or even the aggression and critical nature that follows such a
      unfriendly welcome, but those that do happen to meet a rather loyal girl with a bit of a trust issue. Megaera generally means well, but
      her good intentions are easily overwhelmed by jealousy or impulse. Two emotions that generally rule this young female's life, and
      make it difficult for her to put herself out there without the risk of offending somebody else or making enemies out of those she tries
      to get close to. However, she doesn't let these small quirks in her personality get to her, in fact she embraces them and if others can't
      then that is their loss. In fact, these imperfections are thought to be what led to her independence, as she never really had anyone to
      rely on when her hostility and aggression often chased them away. While her roughness has led her to adapting rather useful traits,
      such as her ability to look at things with a more realistic mindset. It has also led to her being highly critical when it comes to other
      lions, both in personality and in ability since it's all she's ever been treated with. She'll argue that her critical mindset isn't all that
      terrible though, as it - paired with an observant eye - is what allows her to be so good at her job as a general. She is quick to pick out
      what other lions are doing wrong, and while often blunt about the delivery she does let them know their issue and how they can fix it.

❝ 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 ❞

elemental abilities ; ; "There's some pretty cool things..."
      "A lion with the gift of Tar can: create traps of the black ooze to subdue and trap enemies. Often used to blind by throwing into the
      eyes of an opponent or to cripple limbs from usage in battle."

ability name ; ; more words

❝ 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔 ❞

The Oasis ; ; "her words"
      words here
    The Pride ; ; "her words"
      words here
    The Rebellion ; ; "her words"
      words here

❝ 𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 ❞

lions name ; ; "her words"
      words here
      words here
      words here
Last edited by AngelsRuin on Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 14 times in total.
AngelsRuin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fugitive » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:09 pm

Dropping out.
Good luck everyone! <3

Code: Select all
    [list][center][b]Username [/b]- Glomp
    [b]Lion[/b] - #3[/center]

[b]Name[/b] - Najid
    [b]Gender[/b] - Male
    [b]Age[/b] - 672                                                                                              [right]xxpicturexx[/right]
    [b]Rank[/b] - Counsel Sentinel   

[b]Elements[/b] - Ice & Death

Defense [color=transparent]----------------------------------------------------- [/color]Offense [color=transparent]----------------------------------------------------- [/color]Passive                                                                         
    [color=transparent]-
    -
    -[/color]
    [b]Personality [/b]- [list]Soft spoken ♦ Self-Doubting ♦ Efficient ♦ Quick-witted ♦ Observant ♦ Adamant ♦ Paranoid

Najid is a gentle lion naturally, and as such it's harder for him to raise his voice. He's never been one to seek attention, and when he has to make himself known, it is usually in a calm and low tone, giving him the appearance of having control.  [/list]

[b]History[/b] -
    - birth
    - cubhood
    - journey
    - lost
    - and found
    - life as a guard[/list]
    -
    Extras -

res
Last edited by fugitive on Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:07 pm, edited 10 times in total.
fugitive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wisdom and Wishbone - Balance

Postby lichenfeather » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:55 am

Wisdom/Wishbone - life & death

Wisdom (True name Priam) - "The fool steps blindly, reminding us we cannot simply bear what is necessary - we must love it."
Male
Life
Day aspect
charismatic - ferocious - solemn - impulsive - naive - dependant - deceitful

Life - cures illnesses and curses
Plants grow where he steps (and die as he steps away)
Heal wounds with a simple touch

Wishbone (True name Electra) - "She'll string you along and she'll sell you a lie, but there's nothing but pain on the edge of a knife."
Female
Death
Night aspect
assertive - introverted - intelligent - suspicious - shrewd - cunning - possessive

Death - takes life
-manipulate the energies of life and death and where they are etc

Neither good nor bad, Wisdom and Wishbone live in a grove/glade in the Oasis - rich with life by a pool/lake?

Together they are balance - think yin and yang - neither is good without the bad, but neither is bad without the good

Theme songs - terraform novo amor, souverion andrew bird? i found a way first aid kit
Two minds in one body - Wis is dominant in the day - controls their body and life element in the day
Wish is dominant in the night - controls their body and death element at night

They are almost godlike - their reasons/motivations are their own and often don't make sense to others

Weren't born in the oasis but came just under 900 years ago?

ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ɪᴛ, ꜰᴇᴀʀs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴀɴɪꜰᴏʟᴅ, ᴛᴇʀʀᴀꜰᴏʀᴍ ɪᴛ, ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴍʙʀʏᴏ

given name; lyssa
-- greek spirit of mad rage, frenzy and rabies
true name(s); priam and electra
-- meaning "redeemed" and "sparkling"
nickname(s); wisdom and wishbone
sex; female
gender; male (wisdom) and female (wishbone)
element(s) info; life and death
ʟɪꜰᴇ
health - an aura that
evergrowth - their body exudes an aura of life - everywhere they step,
plants grown up around their toes, coming about as high as the tops of
their feet - these plants exist for mere moments before they die back
down, their death element sapping their life as quickly as it gave it
ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ
cursed life - wishbone can curse a victim to a slow death,

--sʜᴇ'ʟʟ sᴛʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ'ʟʟ sᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴋɴɪꜰᴇ-

terraform wrote:Catapulted,
finally made to go.
Parabolic,
fighting a stranglehold.

Tear me from it,
fears were manifold,
terraform it,
I was an embryo.

It might be a little while,
but maybe we’ll realign soon.
Made to reassign,
but find me a little time too!

Half euphoric,
fixing the ratios,
teleport me,
I’ve been pushing the envelope.

All ironic,
given the way she slowed.
You’re iconic,
given the way you froze.

Call me out,
stay platonic,
I’ll find a chaperone…

…wait around,
forget mnemonics,
I’ll regret it years ago.

Spare me all the ceremony,
dialling in all your pheromones,
to cite a life in histrionics!
The way you left was apropos.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

personality; wish

wisdom

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

--quote wis--

lil thing about her multiple personalities?

arabella – info
mitus – info
korryn? talk to ro
the seething child - [tried out for by river song]
more relationships

--quote for story--

STORY

--one last quote--
Last edited by lichenfeather on Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 9 times in total.
lichenfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:21 am

res for 6
looking for lions to use in relationships!!
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:19 am

Withdrawing my app, good luck everyone! <3
Last edited by Nanorat on Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontrix » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:18 am

Username - Dragontrix
Name - Araxie
Gender - female
Age - 112 years old
Element(s) - Sand and Fire
Rank - Merchant (and storyteller)

Personality -

Araxie is a very friendly lioness who loves to make other happy and especially to be the reason to make them smile and laugh. She has a deep love for stories and fairytales and will do anything to hear new ones. She will pester others to tell her stories and legends they have heard, even when she maybe shouldn’t. Araxie gets really excited any time she hears that maybe there is a person that might be able to tell her stories she doesn't know and will immediately try to seek them out to find out what they can tell her.
Araxie has a fear of being alone, of there being nobody to hear her tales or seeing her actions making others happy. And even more of being hated, scorned, having people laugh at her, seeing her as a failure or a nobody. Being in a group of people but at the same time completely alone. Araxie often has nightmares of wandering the oasis, walking through the merchant area, completely invisible, others sometimes even walking right through her. She always tries so much harder to make other smile on these days, focusing on everybody else and taking all her own joy from theirs. She is a very social person and feels physically sick if she doesn't not speak with another person for longer then a day. She nearly always has nightmares on days where she talks to very few people. It too makes her anxious when she don’t have many people watching her tales or buying her creations, it brings her insecurities to the surface. Is she good enough, do people just pretend to enjoy her stories? Do they really think her creations are beautiful? Only seeing people smile over her actions again makes it go away, makes Araxie herself smile again.
But sometimes even she needs some time alone, when she does she finds a quiet place where she can rest and make up new tales to tell at a later date. Sometimes when people try to make her do stuff she does not want to do she will just sneak away and be alone for a while, before trying to reason with the person. Try to make them see the reason she does not want to do whatever they want her to.
She does not feel anger, at least not in a way that others would really understand. She can get irritated and annoyed over other and their actions, but she does not get angry. It is not an emotion she really understands, what does it mean to be angry, what does it do to you? Things that would make other feel rage only makes her irritated and often confused. Why would you have such a strong reaction to something, anything. For her it does not serve a purpose to feel any emotions that could potentially hurt someone, even when she sometimes should get angry she can’t. She just shrugs it of, trying to see a reason, a way out of the problem.
Sometimes she grows frustrated with herself, when her creations does not want to take the shape she wants them to, or her tales doesn’t want to come. When that happen she leashes out with her fire, often creating sparks and small fires.

History -

Araxie was born in the oasis in a family of merchants. All of them with different powers over the earth, specifically selling things of their own creation. Statues and figures made of stone and clay and sometimes even crystals and jewels. They too often do custom items for buyers with specific things in mind.
Araxie grew up as the only child of her own parents but with many family members that all loves to spoil her and was such the center of their attention at any time she could possibly want to be, but sometimes even when she wanted to be left alone. And as such she had an easy first few years but with very little personal time.
As she grew older she learned to sneak away whenever she needed some time for herself and as such never got any lasting effect of her overbearing family in her younger years.
As her powers developed she found that her powers where that of sand like her mother but also fire, earned from her fathers lava element. She very soon learned how to move sand and dust around with just her will, making creatures out of it and making them dance.
Her fellow cubs found her sand creations delightful and soon begged her to make more and more impressive things out of the swirling sand. And as such she created whole stories with them and too replicated old tales they had all heard about the old times. Histories from out of sand about lions from outside the oasis and other worlds together with her own fairytales.
It went many years as she mastered her powers over sand before she even realized she had a second element. During a lesson from her mother where she tried to teach her daughter how to create permanent figurines out of the sand, she grew frustrated with how the sand would never seem to want to stay together she lashed out and where her paw had slashed into the earth floor, a small fire had sparked in its groves. The claw marks where blazing, sparks jumping angrily. At first, they both just stared in bewilderment, before her mother jumped into action, choking the fire to put it out. At first Araxie was terrified of her new powers, fire was after all such a destructive element, so easy to hurt. In the beginning she absolutely refused to use her new powers but her family soon managed to find a sibling to one of the mates of one of the family that too carried the element of fire. At first she was extremely hesitant to have anything to do with her powers, but the lioness that her parents had gotten to teach her calmed her by saying she would never force her to use her element. Her reason for being there was to make her not fear something that was a part of herself, not mater if she used it or not.
As time went on she went years without using the second power, the lioness that had now become a trusted person she would tell about her fears never once pressuring her to do something that didn’t feel right. Her family trusted the lioness and never said anything about it, they knew they would just make the cub hate them if they tried to force her into using her power.
But slowly she was getting a hang of her powers over sand, being able to make the figures stay solid even when not focusing on them. And it was one such moment that was the turning point of her powers.
One day when she and her mother was once again creating the sand figurines, she was having problems with getting it to look like she imagined and she once again lashed out. But this time something very different happened. This time she lashed out directly at the figurine. She didn’t touch it but flames still flew from her claws, making contact with her creation. The fire consumed the sand as she just starred at it, slowly the fire disappeared. And what it revealed was something she would never have imagined. The figurine has turned to glass, sparkling in the light of the still burning flames. She was awed, turning to her mother with wide eyes. The older lioness just smiled at her daughter. “You have found the purpose of your powers it seems,” she said with a chuckle. Araxie immediately snatched up the glass figurine and ran to her mentor so show it to her.
That was her turning point, after that she had now fear of the harm that the fire could do, just an awe of what wonders it could create.
During her late childhood when she had mastered the only part of her powers that actually interested her she turned back to being a child, playing with the other cubs and making up even more fairytales and stories to show to the others. Soon even many adults asked her to show stories to them, sometimes even they awed of the beauty of it. Because she had started using her fire to create dramatic effects to her tales, light and shadows and fire a placement for fires in the actual adventures of the characters.
But as her days of childhood drew to an end she once again feared for her powers. She had no wish to leave the oasis, she knew that many of her friends had been looking forward to it for a long time. But she herself just dreaded it. She had no wish to ever leave the oasis. She was happy, she knew what she would be when she became an adult. Joining her family as a merchant, selling her glass creations and telling her stories of sand and fire. Her family tried to soothe her, telling her she would be perfectly fine, she wouldn’t be going alone after all, a few of her fellow cubs would join her after all. And you do have power that you are more then capable of defending yourself with, even if you don’t want to hurt anybody you can blind them with your sand and then flee from whatever danger there could possibly be.
But as every other lion born into the oasis she did not have a choice, it was a part of their culture as important as any other. And as such Araxie and her friends set out, all bearing bags of food, tools and everything they could possibly have need for on their journey. She started her travels with 4 other cubs, all lions she had known beforehand and knew about her hesitation and fear of it. They tried to cheer her up, this first few days in the grey wastelands, so close but so impossibly far from home.
But as the days went on the other cubs started to crave for adventure, to be able to see something new they never had before. One cub even suggested trying to get as close to the pride lands as they could to see if they could see anyone. This time Araxie was in a way tempted to agree, curious about meeting lions that could potentially have stories she had never heard that she could recreate as she was allowed back into the oasis. But she was to afraid of the potential dangers, of the chance to happen upon any of the rebels that too lived in the unknown lands. And that was something reminded her friends of, of the fact that there were a war on the planet. A war they had gotten strict orders of staying out of. And as such they slowly traveled the unknown lands, Araxie telling her friends stories based on their own fantasies and dreams, their own experiences of the land.
And as such their time away was during the whole year, keeping away from other lions, both rebel and otherwise. They hunted the animals that lived in the unknown lands, not for food, because that they still had, but for the experience. They joked and played, using their powers against each other in more and more creative ways. At first Araxie herself was uncertain of it, using her powers in such a way.
But after some time she joined in, playing just as enthusiastically as the others. It was a time of self discovery after all, and Araxie learned to use her powers in ways she never had before, learned how to defend herself should she ever need to and most importantly she gained courage, a trust in herself.
As their journey was nearing its end they started talking about the future in earnest, not in the way of children as they had before but as adults. Because when they went back that was what they would become, no longer cubs but members of the society.
Araxie was still as sure of her future as she had been before, she would join her parents in their trade. Become a merchant in her own right, selling her creations of glass. But still continue with her sand plays, making shows for the awe filled cubs and the fascinated adults. With her future at a set path and her believing it was right, she and the other cubs returned to their home. Full of new experience and a renewed view on both their world and their life, they were ready to enter the adult world.
As they returned to the oasis they were meet by the sight of their beloved home, Araxie could only feel relieved. She was finally home again. And within moments she would become an adult, ready to take her place in the oasis. Slowly they walked over the bridge, towards the arch and the entrance of their future. As they passed into the oasis the golden dust started to swirl around them, soon they were completely surrounded by it. Araxie blinked slowly as it dissipated, staring at her own body in bewilderment, she was an adult. She looked up, towards her family, to see that they had tears of happiness on their faces. She smiled back at them, making her mother sniffle with watery eyes. She chuckled before turning back toward the path the crowd of lions had made for the five of them, the newest lions of the oasis. Slowly they walked through the corridor of smiling faces. She could see friends and people who she had grown up with as they walked towards the council. She was curious on what gifts she could possibly be given, but at the same extremely exited. Araxie smiled as she passed into the chamber, staring at the council members, no longer a child but an adult. She would not remember what word where spoken afterwards, only the excitement and awe of finally officially joining her parents, being able to make her own choices for her life. When the council members smiled at them and nodded towards the lions waiting outside the chamber they all shone up. They would finally get their rank, become real adults in a way not even the transformation could make them. Their future.
As they reached the heart of the oasis they were all holding their breath, waiting. The council members had formed a group with their families. Waiting for them, to present them with their gifts. Araxie took a deep breath and closed her eyes, before walking up to the other lions. They were all smiling, happiness in their eyes, for them, for her. At her families feet where multiple decorative vases, filled with something she could not yet see. Slowly she stepped closer, looking down into the vases.
What she saw made her gasp and her eyes widen in awe. The vases where filled with colored sand, all the colors of the rainbow and more, all colors she could ever possibly need. Her eyes watered as she threw herself at her parents, shaking with awe and gratitude.
She had everything she could possibly need.
She was finally an adult

The sand was swirling in the air, taking the forms of armored lions and enormous winged creatures. The lions silently stalking the flying creatures, playing in the air, twisting and swirling. But before anyone could happen dust made small tornadoes, heading towards the lions. The crowd watching gasped in fear, starring with wide eyes at the swirling dust. The warriors of sand halted in midair, scattered by nature itself. The winged ones continued on their way, unmoved by the strong winds, just flying right over it. Suddenly all sand swirled into a storm and everything dissipated. Before it once again took form, this one a single lion, one of the warriors that had been hunting the flyers, now completely alone. He stood there, frantically looking around him for his companions. One brave cub in the crowd of watchers dared to walk closer, looking up at the lone hunter.
Araxie smiled down at them before once again focusing on her tale. The warrior hesitated for a moment, frozen in midair, before turning on his tail, running back the way they had come. Deciding there would be the first place for search for his lost companions. Once again the sand lost its form, before forming again. This time 2 lions, one laying panting their side, the other anxiously standing over them. The crowd gasped, eyes wide with fear. The lion was hurt. Their standing companion was torn, they could not leave the other, but neither could they stay. The lion raised their head to the sky and roared. The crowd jumped in fear, looking around wildly. The roar had not been in their imagination, someone had really roared. They sand had fallen to the ground, Araxie no longer focused on in, instead staring the way the roar had come from. When some minutes nothing more had happened she sighed, it was no point in continuing the story right now, people where to focused on what the sound had been.
“Everyone, could I please have your attention?” She stood up and raised her voice to make sure everyone had heard her, that she had their attention.
“Thank you, I will not continue the story today.” The crowd made sad sound and pleaded with her, staring at her with big eyes. She just laughed and shook her head.
“I will continue tomorrow at the same time as today like always, the whole area is just gonna be gossip today anyway,” she said with a chuckle. With that she smiled at the lions that had watched her tale before turning around, trekking back to her own stall in the merchant area.

“Raxie!” A shout could be heard a couple of merchants stalls away from the young lioness. The patter of small paws could be heard heading her way. Soon a grey cub rounded a corner and come barreling into the other lion. He was practically vibrating with excitement, eyes wide.
“There are pride lions in the oasis! Selkie saw them when they passed through the gate because she was trying to get the keepers to play with her!” Araxie’s eyes widened and she stared at the cub that was now practically bouncing around her.
“Wait what, really? Actually pride lions that are from the pride?”
“Yes! Selkie said she even saw someone that looked like their Alpha! And that they all had armor so that were definitely warriors!” The cub had now stopped and were staring with wide eyes at something behind them. The sound of many paws could soon be heard, together with the jingling of metal hitting metal. And within seconds the pride lions were moving into the trade area. Nearly all oasis lions in the area had frozen in place, staring at the newcomers that were led by their own ambassadors and their family. As they stood frozen beside the lioness stand 3 more cubs came running up to them, standing quietly beside them as the pride lions passed them.
“They are going to the council,” one of the newcomers whispered with awe. They had never experienced anything like this, never even seen a lion from outside the oasis. Slowly the warriors passed through the area, leaving the merchants and their stalls behind.
“Why are they here?” Araxie wondered, tilting her head as she looked after the last lions that passed out of her view. The cubs where for once silent, still in awe of this new unexpected event.
Slowly the life and sound came back to the area, chatter coming back in full force as the lions proceed what had just happened.
Last edited by Dragontrix on Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:12 am, edited 7 times in total.
━━━━┛┗━━━━━━
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━⦗Dralons⦘━━⦗RPWs⦘━━⦗Simas⦘━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 12 people.
I have received 10 gifts.
I have nuked 38 people.
I have received 12 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dragontrix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:04 am

Two weeks before this competition closes!

1 week until all personality and history/ main portion of your form must be added!

1 1/2 weeks before all extras need to be added!

Please make sure you are keeping on track with your form building and adding things as the deadline nears! Goodluck all!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:49 am

I'm not gonna stress it
too constricting of a competiton
Last edited by chromatic. on Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me