LOC OASIS EVENT - Korr's Battlegrounds

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: LOC OASIS EVENT - Korr's Battlegrounds

Postby Rohan. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:00 pm

Alaric Glöckner -- for your digital fullbody (5) colored and shaded (15) you earned 20 tokens and 5pts for team dark!

[Missing] -- for your digital full body animation (5/10) digitally colored (10) you get 20 tokens and 5pts for team light!

demonthief. -- for your full body animation (5/10) with a background (5) and digitally colored (10) you get 25 tokens and 10 points for team light!

[Missing] -- for your full body (5) digitally colored (10) you get 15 tokens and 5pts for team light!

[Missing] -- for your lineless (4/10) and digital color (10) with background (5) earns you 25 tokens and 9 pts for team light!

[Missing] -- for your lineless (4/10) with background (5) and colored and shaded (15) with exaggerated light (5) earns you 35 tokens and 14 pts for team light!

Penultima -- For drawing Korr, you win 1million tokens!for your fullbody (5) that is digitally colored (10) you earn 15 tokens and 5pts for team dark!

dragoncool97 -- for your animation (5/10) with background (5) that is digitally colored and shaded (15) and exaggerated light (5) you earned 35 tokens and 15 pts for team light!

Mechanic Drone - For your digitally colored(10) animated(4/10) piece youve earned 20 tokens and 4pts for team dark!

demonthief. -- for your animation (3,10) that is digitally colored (10) you get 20 tokens and 3pts for team light!

Mechanic Drone - For your digitally colored(10) animated(4/10) piece youve earned 20 tokens and 4pts for team dark!

SukarettoYanagi -- for your bust (2,2) with a background (5,5) digitally colored and shaded (15) with armor (5, plus a surprise) plus monochrome (5,5) earns you 17pts for team dark and 27 tokens!
"That sneak attack went quite well! The poor victim didnt stand a chance from that aerial! Unfortunately, it looks like your face got the brunt of that fear.. Hopefully it doesnt scar too much."

Red weasel -- for your traditional(7) fullbody (5) with a background (5) with (5) with exaggerated dark (5) earns you 27 tokens and 15 pts for team dark!

[missing] -- lineless (3/10) with a background (5,5) that is digitally colored (10) and extreme light (5,5) and armor(5) earns you 35 tokens and 18 pts for team light!**FIXED**
"Didnt your mother ever teach you not to play with fire? You may have some nasty burns from that fire elemental, shouldnt have chomped her tail like that!"

Red weasel -- for your bust (2,2) that is traditional sketched (5) with armor (5) which earns you 12 tokens and 2pts for team dark!
"That armor really lends some weight to your frame, hmm? Can you move as easily or does it slow you? You're a lucky one, that heavy armor can prevent some pretty nasty wounds and scars atleast.... even if you do tip over with the slightest bump."

Vraska the Unseen -- for your bust (2,2) with a background (5,5) that is digitally colored (10) with armor (5 plus a surprise) you earn 22 tokens and 7pts for team light!
"You are a real warrior out there on the field, perhaps your pridelands arent as doomed as we had all thought... though that scarring lends me to believe that you have some tells to your moves."

CCrow -- bust (2,2)with a background (5,5) that is digitally colored and shaded (15) with exaggerated darkness (5,5) earns you 27 tokens and 12pts for team dark!

Mechanic Drone - For your digitally colored(10) animated(4/10) piece with armor(5), youve earned 25 tokens and 4pts for team dark!
"That blow to the hip looks rough, youre lucky they didnt use their element in that tailblade attack! It will surely scar... but atleast that lioness left one of your ears still intact!"

Mechanic Drone - For your digitally colored(10) animated(4/10) piece with armor(5), youve earned 25 tokens and 4pts for team dark!
"Cosmos above, that lion really tore up your side, hm? You took it with a bravado that many cubs show, I've never heard a scream that pitch before... Best see a healer, if not for that scar, then for your vocal cords."

starry--knight -- for your animation (5/10) with a background (5,5) digitally colored and shaded (15) with armor (5 plus a surprise) which earns you 35 tokens and 15 pts for team dorkDark!**FIXED**
"Perhaps you need to find yourself a different metal smith, warrior, yours has let you down with a weak flank piece and you are surely paying for it now with those wounds!"

dragoncool97 -- bust (2,2) with a background (5,5) that is digitally colored and shaded (15) and exaggerated light (5,5) which earns you and 27 tokens and 12pts for team lite!

Keen -- for your lineless (4,10) with a background (5,5) that is digitally colored and shaded (15) with intense light (5,5) which earns you 35 tokens and 14 points for team light!

Stonefly -- for your fullbody (5,5) with a backround (5,5) digitally colored and shaded (15) earns you 25 tokens and 10pts for team light!

lichenfeather -- for your fullbody (5,5) with a background (5,5) digitally colored and shaded (15) earns you 25 tokens and 10pts for team dark!

Stonefly -- for your fullbody (5,5) digitally colored and shaded (15) earns you 20 tokens and 5pts for team light!

Alaric Glöckner -- for your fullbody (5,5) digitally colored and shaded (15) earns you 20 tokens and 5pts for team dark!

Hobbit Geek -- for drawing faelan you get a billion pts, blessfor your bust (2,2) with a background (5,5) digitally colored and shaded (15) with darkness (5,5) earns you 27 tokens and 12pts for team dark!

Hobbit Geek - For your bust(2) with armor(5) digitally colored(10), youve earned 17 tokens and 7pts for team Dark!
"ENOUGH! Easy! Haven't you ever heard of mercy! That was too far, warrior, a pinned lion begging for mercy is a sign to stop! Lord knows that poor lioness will scar with that attack! We are not the rebellion, our combat pits do not end in death!"

For future scoring- pls post them seperate, not in a collage.
Chromatic. -(aries top left piece) - For your fullbody(5) digitally colored (10) with a background(5) and exaggerated lighting(5) Youve earned 25 tokens and 15 pts for team Light!

Chromatic. - (reveure bottom left piece) - For your lineless(4/10) piece digitally colored and shaded(15) with a background(5) with armor(5) and exaggerated lighting(5), you've earned 40 tokens and 19 pts for team light!
"That was an excellent attack there, Knight. We are quite proud that the oasis has produced fit warriors. However, as you can see from your pride partner, the nasty scar theyve left you with, you have a few openings in your stance and armor to protect against. We will work on that."

Chromatic. - Aedra top 2nd - For your fullbody(5) digitally colored and shaded(15) with exaggerated lighting(5) and a background(5), youve earned 30 tokens and 15 pts for team Light!

Chromatic. - Klay bottom 2nd - For your fullbody(5) digitally colored and shaded piece(15) with a background(5), exaggerated lighting(5), and armor(5), youve earned 35 tokens and 20 pts for your team!
"Child, when youre attack, you must remember to also be ready to defend against your enemy. You have earned yourself a nasty scar, im not sure what the healers can do for that one.."

Chromatic. - this one( tadao?) - For your fullbody(5) digitally coloredand shaded(15) piece with a background(5) and exaggerated lighting(5), youve earned 30 tokens and 15pts for team light!

Chromatic. - this one (aries) - For your fullbody(5) digitally colored piece(10) with a background(5) and exagerated lighting(5), youve earned 25 tokens and 15 pts for team Light!

Chromatic. - Diana pixel - For your fullbody(5) digitally colored and shaded(15) with a background(5) , youve earned 25 tokens and 10pts for team light!

Chromatic. - dis boi - For your fullbody (5) digitally colored(10) piece with a background(5) and exaggerated lighting(5), youve earned 25 tokens and 15 pts for team Light!

Chromatic. - Klaaay top 4th - For your bust(2) digitally colored(10) piece with armor(5) and exaggerated lighting(5), youve earned 22 tokens and 12 pts for team Light!
"That landing was rough! How long have you even had wings!? Youre, /what/, 400 yrs!? You barely managed to avoid a fatal impaling on that lioness' horn! You will have a nasty scar from that one, maybe stay on the ground for now on!"

Chromatic. - dis one - For your digitally colored and shaded(15) Fullbody(5) with armor(5) and a background(5) and exaggerated lighting(5), youve earned 35 tokens and 20 pts for team Lit!
"Careful! That eye is very delicate after that clawing you just received! Get a healer over here!"

Chromatic. - Mitul- For your bust(2) digitally colored and shaded(15) with a background(5), youve earned 22 tokens and 7pts for team lit!

Chromatic. - Ruelle - For your bust(2) digitally colored and shaded(15) with a background(5), youve earned 22 tokens and 7pts for team Light!

Lichenfeather - For your traditionally colored and shaded(10) fullbody(5) piece with armor(5), youve earned 20 tokens and 10 pts for team dark!
"I warned you once, Ive warned you a dozen times, warrior, fighting without abandon will earn you a mauling! Look at your face! Look at the blood youre getting everywhere! Get that looked at by a healer before you lose an eye!"

Naranda -- For your 1000+ words, youve earned 25 tokens and 20 pts for team dark!

SukarettoYanagi -- For your fullbody(5) digitally colored and shaded(15) piece with exaggerated darkness(5), youve earned 25 tokens and 10 pts for team Dark!

Hobbit Geek -- For your fullbody(5) digitally colored(10) piece with armor(5), youve earned 20 tokens and 10 pts for team dark!
"Is a simple scar, really going to slow you down, warrior? Get back in there! The healers ahve staunched the bleeding! You were doing so well before they caught your hip like that!"

Red Weasel -- For your traditionally lined(5) bust(2) piece, youve earned 7 tokens and 2 pts for team Dark!

Red Weasel -- For your traditonally lined(5) fullbody(5) piece, youve earned 10 tokens and 5pts for team dark!

Demonthief -- For your digitally colored(10) animation(5/10) with exaggerated lighting(5), youve earned 25 tokens and 10 pts for team light!

Starry - Noot -- For your digitally colored and shaded(15) lineless(5/10) with another lion(10/10) and background(5), youve earned 40 tokens and 20 pts for team dankDark!

[missing] -- For your traditionally colored(7) bust(2), youve earned 9 tokens and 2 pts for team lit!

[missing] -- For your traditionally colored(7) fullbody(5), youve earned 12 tokens and 5 pts for team light!

Blumoonwolf -- For your digitally colored and shaded(15) fullbody(5) with exaggerated lighting(5), youve earned 25 tokens and 10 pts for team Light!

Okay... so i think thats yesterdays and todays scores! (NOTE;; THIS IS OFFICIAL, PLS THANK MECH AND VRASK FOR HELPING ME, BUT IGNORE THEIR POSTS LMAO)
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:43 pm

Username; starry--knight
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Mortikat
Submitted Piece; Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:25 am

Username; Vraska the Unseen
My Team; Light
User you're Attacking; Red
Submitted Piece; Image
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:34 am

Username; SukarettoYanagi
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Queen Chrysalis
Submitted Piece; Zalaen

My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Queen Chrysalis
Submitted Piece; Zalaen2

My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Stonefly
Submitted Piece; Xena

My Team; Dark
Submitted Piece; Xena2

My Team; Dark
Submitted Piece; Cathan

My Team; Dark
Submitted Piece; Cathan2
Last edited by SukarettoYanagi on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:03 am, edited 6 times in total.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanic Drone » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:17 am

Username; Mechanic Drone
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Oblivion-Wing01
Submitted Piece; Image
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanic Drone » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:40 am

Username; Mechanic Drone
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Keen
Submitted Piece; Image
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanic Drone » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:04 am

Username; Mechanic Drone
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; dragoncool97
Submitted Piece; Image
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:16 am

Username; Keen
My Team; Light
User you're Attacking; Drone
Submitted Piece;

Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanic Drone » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:26 am

Username; Mechanic Drone
My Team; Dank