LOC OASIS EVENT - Korr's Battlegrounds

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

LOC OASIS EVENT - Korr's Battlegrounds

Postby Rohan. » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:45 am

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Welcome Travelers! To the next event in the LOC species.
Don't get too comfortable however, you have a long journey ahead!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Oasis Event Resources

Games and Raffles

Main Adopts and Fanclub

Last edited by Rohan. on Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC OASIS EVENT - Korr's Battlegrounds

Postby Rohan. » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:46 am

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Welcome Travelers!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello there and Welcome to the next Event within the LOC world! This event will be taking place from February 12th to February xXx. In this event you will be meeting some new faces and participating in a few staff led games! Please be sure to read all the available information provided as well as ask questions should any confusion arise!

Welcome to the Oasis, home of the immortal knowledge seekers. I am Korryn, one of the generals that have been tasked with leading our army, training our knights and generals, and with inspecting the state of the Time Lord's army.

Today I will be lifting the burdens of our Anatarus, by judging the state of the warriors the pride has brought along with them. This assessment will aid the council in deciding whether or not our army comes to your aid. For your sake, I suggest you put forth your best efforts; fight with tooth, claw, and element without mercy. We will have healers standing on duty to take care of any lethal injuries. Otherwise, fight until a winner has been declared!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Basics
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Any players that join the field will be sorted into 2 groups; 'Light' and 'Dark'
From the start of event to the end of the event players will have a chance to earn tokens, scar packs, and art.

The basics of the game is Art Fight. Joining participants can list up to three of their lions that they want to receive art for. To 'attack' this player another user must draw art of the lion or write them a story. Depending on quality and length the art will be scored and the user will gain tokens. Each piece will earn the whole team points and the team with the most points in the end gets an extra bundle of tokens/scars/or if I can make one a special item to show they participated in the game.

General Rules;
1. Disrespect towards other users, especially staff, will not be tolerated.

2. Art theft is not allowed in any way and will be dealt with seriously. Do not take other people’s images unless you have permission to. Our definition of art theft is using any content that you didn't originally create in your art in any way without the original owner's permission. This includes, but is not limited to, directly using an image you didn't create, tracing, referencing someone else's artwork, and using someone else's art as a component of your work.

3. You must credit any artwork that is not yours by linking the artist. Artwork not originally by you is only allowed if you are using it as a reference, or photographs for ideas and concepts.

4. Any art received within this game is not to be edited or added to, unless by the original creator or if you receive their permissions. This includes but is not limited to; additions of signatures or watermarks, addition of backgrounds, changes of backgrounds, changing/adding scars.
---- Don't edit or add to any piece of artwork or writing without complete consent by the original artist.

5. Do not spam the main thread. DM Me questions or concerns. DM the person youre attacking for more information of their character if needed. Use the -Secondary Thread- to consult with your team!

6. Don't mock or complain about beginner artists or writers.

7. If you see anyone breaking these rules, please come straight to me, or another member of staff, with links to the post. If it is an instance of art theft, please bring us links to both the art/writing and the piece you believe that is being stolen/editted/traced.

8. Do NOT complain or harass me about a piece's score. If it is not automatically clear what level the piece is on, I consult staff and we will decide. Decisions are final.

Attack Rules;
1. No stick figures.

2. Animated text doesn't count as animation for extra points

3. All artwork must be unique works created by the artist. Only work created during the time of the official battle will be accepted as attacks (no past gifts, commissions, etc).

4. By no means will any traced, stolen, or copyrighted images in any form be accepted as approved attacks.

5. Do not draw someone's character in any inappropriate situation or manner. If you have any doubts as to what is acceptable dm the owner or myself.

6. Please put effort into your attacks. It is disappointing receiving an attack that has little effort in it.

7. Attacks with outlines on characters do not count as backgrounds.

Attacks not allowed;
Photoedits
recolors or premade bases
previous commissions/ current commissions
collaborations
Free line arts(or bought lines)// Basically anything not by you.
Last edited by Rohan. on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:46 am

Winnings
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Art
Head lines- 1 pt + 1 base token
Busts- 2 pts + 2 base tokens
Full body -5 pts + 5 base tokens
Animation - 3-5 pts +10 base tokens
Lineless - 3-5 pts + 10 base tokens
+ Backgrounds -5 pts + 5 base tokens
+ Adding another lion - 10 pts + 10 base tokens

-----------

Traditional (lines or sketch)5 tokens
Traditional colored 7 tokens
Traditional colored and shaded 10 tokens
Digital sketch 5 tokens
Digital(lines only)7 tokens
Digital colored 10 tokens
Digital colored and shaded 15 tokens
+armor to any of those- 5 tokens + a surprise

Writing
200 words -5 pts + 5 tokens
500 words - 10 pts + 15 tokens
1000 words - 15 pts + 20 tokens
1500+ 20 + 25 tokens
+ 5 tokens if it's pertaining to the war/oasis and is really really good writing.

Extras
++ To win 5 additional points/tokens for both you and your team, use your teams name in your art!
--- Example;; A light team member may use unique lighting or exaggerated lighting in their piece. (neon lighting! Explosive colors! )
--- Example;; A dark team member may use exaggerated darkness and shadows in their piece. (exiting a heavily shadowed area(parts are obscured)! Monochromes!)

The Winning Team will be awarded with 50 tokens and special item
Last edited by Rohan. on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:47 am

Getting Started

First, fill out the beginners form and wait for a team assignment! Teams will be RNG'd unless there is a imbalance, in which staff will assign.
--Anyone may play! Including staff and non-owners.

The Starting Form
Code: Select all
[b]Username;[/b]
[b]Lion 1;[/b] Name- Gender- Allegiance - Rank - Link directly to their reference - Link directly to any extra information on them you wish to provide

[b]Lion 2;[/b] Name- Gender- Allegiance - Rank - Link directly to their reference - Link directly to any extra information on them you wish to provide

[b]Lion 3;[/b] Name- Gender- Allegiance - Rank - Link directly to their reference - Link directly to any extra information on them you wish to provide

Non Owner Forms
Non owners have 2 choices in participating-- They may chose only to be able to attack, which gives them tokens and other fun prizes, as well as helps their team- without receiving art for themselves. OR they may pick a friends lion--with their permission- and get their friend extra art by listing them in the nonowner form!

Username:
Your Choice;; Help a friend   OR  Just attack
Friends lion: Name- Gender- Allegiance - Rank - Link directly to their reference - Link directly to any extra information on them you wish to provide

Upon receiving your form, you'll be assigned your team, and you may join the secondary thread to chat with your team!

Attacking

Fill out this form and post it to this thread! Make sure that you post the art somewhere it will be seen, and unlikely to be deleted! I suggest posting it to dA! If you dont have a dA, DM me! I can send it to the LOC dA with proper credits for safekeeping and showing off your work!

Username;
My Team;
User you're Attacking; *must be on the other team* *link them*
Submitted Piece; (link the piece here) **Please do not sta.sh the piece, please post it clearly somewhere it will not be deleted**

Upon receiving your piece here, It will be categorized by staff and you- and your team- will be rewarded with tokens/points!
Last edited by Rohan. on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Welcome Travelers!

Total Scores
Team Light VS Team Dark

1083 --------------------- 971

Team Light Member Board
1. Chromatic. form - 815 tokens - 368 pts

2. Queen Chrysalis - form - 0 tokens - 0 pts

3. Oblivion-Wing01 - form 145 tokens - 40pts

4. StoneFly - form -164 tokens - 58 pts

5. Keen - form - 348 tokens - 116 pts

6. Dragoncool97 - form- 247 tokens - 90 pts

7. Pety - form -30 tokens - 15 pts

8. Demonthief. - form 212 tokens - 83 pts

9. [Missing] - form - 448 tokens - 159 pts

10. Vraska the Unseen - form -64 tokens - 18 pts

11. Mortikat - form -69 tokens - 29 pts

12. Rohan - form -190 tokens - 75pts

13. Bluemoonwolf - form -77 tokens - 32 pts
  -  [url=] form [/url] -0 tokens - 0 pts

Team Dark Member Board
1. Mechanic Drone - Form - 535 tokens - 157 pts

2. Starry-Noot - form -975 tokens - 363 pts

3. Alaric Glockner - form -165 tokens - 55 pts

4. Naranda - form -80 tokens - 60 pts

5. Ccrow - form -74 tokens -34 pts

6. Lichenfeather - form - 100 tokens - 30 pts

7. Sunbear - form -0 tokens - 0 pts

8. HobbitGeek - form -118 tokens - 43 pts

9. Red Weasel - form - 183 tokens - 67 pts

10. Chromium - form -0 tokens - 0 pts

11. SukarettoYanagi - form -311 tokens - 96 pts

12. Penultima - form -141 tokens - 42 pts

13. DragonTrix - form -30 tokens -15 pts

14. Nizoluv - form -39 tokens - 9pts

-  [url=] form [/url] -0 tokens - 0 pts
Last edited by Rohan. on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:03 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Posting now open! Please fill out the starting form! After I get off work tonight, I will sort everyone into teams and we'll get this party started!

Questions;

1. If I don't have any lions going to the Oasis, am I still able to participate?
Absolutely. Even if your lions didn't visit the oasis, you are able to request art of them and have them participate here, it just wouldn't be canon story wise c;

2. Are pixels rated differently in the charts?
Nope! They still fall within the digital art category and will be rated the same as any other with the size for additional scoring.

3. ----
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:20 am

Username;chromatic.
Lion 1; Themis- Female- Oasis - Ambassador - Themis Ref - Themis Information

Lion 2; Joka - Male - Rebel - Performer - Joka Ref - Joka Information

Lion 3; Khaos - Male- No Allegiance - Nomad - Khaos Ref - Khaos Information

Lion 4; Aquilo - Male- No Allegiance - Nomad - Aquilo Ref - Aquilo Information

Lion 4; Leonidas - Male- Rebel - Prison guard - Leo Wing Ref - Leo Without Wings Ref
Last edited by chromatic. on Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanic Drone » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:35 am

Username; Mechanic Drone
Lion 1; Nox- Female- Oasis - Council Member - Link to ref - Link to extra info

Lion 2; Nirav- Male- Rebellion - Close Confidon of Arknon - Link to ref/has armor - Link to extra info

Lion 3; Klay- Male- Pride - Tank - Link to ref/has armor - Link to extra info

Lion 4; Kiora- Nomad - Link to Ref - Link to Extra info
Last edited by Mechanic Drone on Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:50 am

Username;
Lion 1; Zalaen - Male - Pride - Tracker - Boop
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:17 am

Username; Oblivion-Wing01
Lion 1; Kharjo - Female - None - Nomad - Ref - energetic and charming - No items

Lion 2; Iniko - Male - Pride - Prison Guard - Ref - shy and uncertain - Item Ref - Armor Ref

Lion 3; Soraya - Female - Pride - Prison Guard - Ref - angry and opinionated - Scar Ref - Item Ref

Lion 4; Heineken - Male - Rebellion - Strike Leader - Ref - Chatty and Kind

Lion 5; Rikku - Female - Rebellion - Base Warrior - Ref - Quiet and Lazy
Last edited by Dead account 01 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me