LOC OASIS EVENT - Korr's Battlegrounds

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: LOC OASIS EVENT - Korr's Battlegrounds

Postby Rohan. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:46 pm

Dragontrix -- For your bust (2.2) that is traditionaly lined(5) you have earned 7 tokens and 2 pts for team Dark!

Dragontrix -- For your bust (2.2) that is traditionaly lined(5) you have earned 7 tokens and 2 pts for team Dark!

SukarettoYanagi- For your bust(2.2) that is Traditionally lined (5) with armor(5) you have earned 12 tokens and 7 pts for team Dark! +scar

SukarettoYanagi- For your bust(2.2) that is traditionally lined(5) you have earned 7 tokens and 2 pts for team Dark!

SukarettoYanagi- For your bust(2.2) that is traditionally lined (5) with armor(5) that takes advantage of your teams name(5) you have earned 17 tokens and 12pts for team Dark! +Scar

SukarettoYanagi- For your bust(2.2) that is traditionally lined(5) with armor(5) you have earned 12 tokens and 2pts for team Dark! +Scar

SukarettoYanagi- For your bust(2.2) that is traditionally lined(5) with armor(5) you have earned 12 tokens and 2 pts for team Dark! +Scar

SukarettoYanagi- For your bust(2.2) that is traditionally shaded+colored(10) with armor(5) you have earned 17 tokens and 2 pts for team Dark! +scar

Demonthief.- For your animation(5.10) that is digitally colored(10) with a background(5.5), you have earned 25 tokens and 10 pts for team Light!

Demonthief. - For your writing that is 500+ words, You have earned 15 tokens and 10pts for team light!

Oblivionwing01 - For your bust(2.2) that is digitally colored(10), you have earned 12 tokens and 2 pts for team Light!

[Missing] - For your animation(5.10) that is Digitally colored(10), You have earned 20 tokens and 5 pts for team Light!

[Missing] - For your Animation(5.10) that is digitally colored(10) with armor(5), You have earned 25 tokens and 5 pts for team Light! +scar

[Missing] - For your animation(5.10) that is digitally colored and shaded(15) with another lion(10.10) and a background(5.5) and exaggerated lighting(5.5), You have earned 45 tokens and 25 pts for team Light!

[Missing] - For your animation(5.10) that is Digitally colored and shaded(15), You have earned
25 tokens and 5 pts for team Light!

[Missing] - For your bust(2.2) that is digitally colored(10), You have earned 12 tokens and 2 pts for team Light!

[Missing] - For your animation(5.10) that is digitally colored(10), You have earned 20 tokens and 5 pts for team Light!

Stonefly - For your animation(4.10) that is digitally colored(10), you have earned 20 tokens and 4 pts for team Light!

placeholder for meee

Nizoluv- For your bust(2.2) that is digitally colored(10), you have earned 12 tokens and 2 pts for team Dark!

Penultima - For your fullbody(5.5) that is traditionally colored and shaded(10), with armor(5), youve earned 20 tokens and 5 pts for team Darrrr(k)! +Scar

Penultima - For your fullbody(5.5) that is traditionally colored and shaded(10) youve earned 15 tokens and 5 pts for team Durk!

Dragoncool97-- For your fullbody(5.5) that is tradionally colored(7), youve earned 12 tokens and 5 pts for team Light!

Dragoncool97-- For your fullbody(5.5) that is tradionally colored(7) with armor(5), youve earned 17 tokens and 5 pts for team Light! +scar

Dragoncool97-- For your fullbody(5.5) that is tradionally colored(7), youve earned 12 tokens and 5 pts for team Light!

Stonefly- For your fullbody(5.5) that is digitally colored and shaded(15), including another lion(10.10), youve earned 30 tokens and 15 pts for team Light!(congrats on ur bbs btw!! i love them sm)

Keen - For your Lineless(4.10) that is digitally colored and shaded(15), with a background(5.5), you have earned 30 tokens and 9 pts.

Lichenfeather- For your fullbody(5.5) that is digitally colored(10) with another lion(10.10) and a bg(5.5) youve earned 30 tokens and 20pts for team Dork!

Keen-- For your lineless(3.10) that is digitally colored and shaded(15) with a bg(5) and exaggerated lighting(5.5), youve earned 35 tokens and 13 pts for team Light!

Keen-- For your lineless(3.10) that is digitally colored and shaded(15) with a bg(5) and exaggerated lighting(5.5), youve earned 35 tokens and 13 pts for team Light!

Keen-- For your lineless(3.10) that is digitally colored and shaded(15), youve earned 25 tokens and 3 pts for team Light!

Dragoncool97-- For your bust(2.2) that is digitally colored and shaded(15), with a bg(5.5), youve earned 27 tokens and 7pts for team light!

Dragoncool97-- For your bust(2.2) that is digitally colored and shaded(15), with a bg(5.5), youve earned 27 tokens and 7pts for team light!

Dragoncool97-- For your bust(2.2) that is digitally colored and shaded(15), with a bg(5.5) with exaggerated lighting(5.5), youve earned 32 tokens and 12 pts for team light!

Red Weasel - For your bust(2.2) that is traditionally lined(5) youve earned 7 tokens and 2 pts for team Dark!

Red Weasel - For your bust(2.2) that is traditionally lined(5), with armor(5) youve earned 12 tokens and 2 pts for team Dark!+scar

Red Weasel - For your bust(2.2) that is traditionally lined(5), with an additional lion(10.10) youve earned 17 tokens and 12 pts for team Dark!

Red Weasel - For your bust(2.2) that is traditionally lined(5) youve earned 7 tokens and 2 pts for team Dark!

Red Weasel- For your fullbody(5.5) that is traditionally lined(5), youve earned 10 tokens and 5 pts for team Dark!

Dragontrix - For your fullbody(5.5) that is traditionally lined(5), with another lion(10.10) and armor(5), youve earned 25 tokens and 15 pts for team dark! +scar

place holder for meeee

Starry-noot - For your animation(3.10) thats digitally colored and shaded(15), with a bg(5.5), youve earned 30 tokens and 8 pts for team dark!

Starry-noot - For your head(1.1) thats digitally colored and shaded(15), with a bg(5.5), youve earned 21 tokens and 6 pts for team dark!

Starry-noot - For your bust(2.2) thats digitally colored and shaded(15), with a bg(5.5), youve earned 22 tokens and 7 pts for team dark!

Starry-noot - For your animation(3.10) thats digitally colored and shaded(15), with a bg(5.5), and name usage(5.5), youve earned 35 tokens and 13 pts for team dark!

Starry-noot - For your animation(3.10) thats digitally colored and shaded(15), with a bg(5.5), and name usage(5.5), youve earned 35 tokens and 13 pts for team dark!

Starry-noot - For your animation(3.10) thats digitally colored and shaded(15), with a bg(5.5), , youve earned 30 tokens and 8 pts for team dark!

placeholder for meeeeeeeeee

Demonthief - For your animation(4.10) thats digitally colored(10), with a bg(5.5),youve earned 25 tokens and 9 pts for team Light!

Demonthief- For your animation(5.10) thats digitally colored(10), with a bg(5.5) and armor(5) with another lion(10.10), youve earned 40 tokens and 20 pts for team Light!+
scar

place holder for meeeeeee

Keen -- For your animation(5.10) thats digitally colored and shaded(15) with a background(5.5), youve earned 30 tokens and 10 pts for team Light!
**staff came to the conclusion that paws were not enough to earn the second lion scoring**

Keen -- For your lineless(3.10) that digitally colored and shaded(15) with a bg(5.5) and exaggerated lighting(5.5), youve earned 35 tokens and 13 pts for team Light!

Blumoonwolf- For your majestic fullbody(5.5) digitally colored(10) piece with armor(5), youve earned 20 tokens and 5pts for team Light! +scar

SukarettoYanagi- For your bust(2.2) traditiaonly colored and shaded(10) with armor(5) youve earned 17 tokens and 2 pts for team Dark! +scar

SukarettoYanagi- For your bust(2.2) traditiaonly colored and shaded(10) with armor(5) youve earned 17 tokens and 2 pts for team Dark! +scar

[Missing] - For your lineless(5.10) digitally colored and shaded(15) piece, with a bg(5.5) youve earned 30 tokens and 10 pts for team Light!

Penultima - For your fullbody(5.5) digitally colored and sahded(15) piece with armor(5), youve earned 25 tokens and 5 pts for team Dank! +scar

Penultima - For your bust(2.2) thats digitally colored and shaded(15), youve earned 17 tokens and 2 pts for team Dork!

My scoring--
Last edited by Rohan. on Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:16 pm

Username; SukarettoYanagi
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Oblivion-Wing01
Submitted Piece; Heineken Heineken2 Soraya Soraya2 Kharjo Kharjo2

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:43 pm

Username; NARANDA
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Stonefly's Farren
Submitted Piece; (1,043 Words)
Guardian Angel
His paws ached and his eyes felt like they had run out of tears. With no means to hunt and no means to get water, he was hungry and thirsty as he roamed with no particular end to his travels. His uncle is dead and tortured him so cruelly so his death was really a relief from that cruel life but now he was thrown into another. His stomach growled so loudly he could swear he was being followed by a monster. He could not feel his paws and his tongue was as dry as sand in the sun. He was lost, he was confused, he was scared. With no knowledge of places to go and little strength to survive it seemed that death was waiting right around the bend. He also had little fat on him from a lack of food and was already thirsty before leaving.
"Help! Anybody!" He stopped when he realized what he said. Anybody, the caring, the cruel, anybody. He bit his lip and trudged on, stumbling across the harsh terrain. He wanted to yell, for someone to hear him but he was afraid they would treat him no better then his uncle had. His stomach growled, his mouth begged for water, and he finally stopped. He laid on the cold ground and cried.
The flapping of wings got his attention and he lifted his head, sniffling a little. The icy blue figure hovered over the ground behind him and then landed next to him. He debated whether to run or stay but he was frozen in place as he eyed the strange patchy pattern of her fur that held different shades of blue and purple. The iris of her eyes was indigo and the pupil was pink, such unusual coloring he had never seen before. She did not speak and neither did he, they just stood frozen.
He nearly jumped back as she lowered her head, tilting it to the side. Her ears were tall, tracker ears and they perked up as she seemed to try and tell him something. He was weary at first but soon relaxed when she laid down.
"Wh-who are you?" He kept his distance and received no response from the lioness who looked embarrassed as she sat there silently. "Can't you hear me?" She nodded her head. "Then you can't speak?" She shook her head. "Then why won't you speak." Her expression was more embarrassed refusal.
He opened his mouth to speak again but was stopped as she stood. She took a step forward and waved her head. Her actions were confusing to him, nothing he was used to. Soon he was lifted off the ground by the scruff and they were up in the air. He squeaked as they got higher. The ground stared up at him and he felt terror take hold. He froze and allowed himself to be carried. It was too late to fight back or flee, any struggle would only lead to him falling from the sky. All he could do was try to focus on anything but the ground, though that was harder then it sounded as there was not much to stare at in the sky and he couldn't turn to look at his captor.
She angled downward and soon the ground was rising up to meet them. He closed his eyes, shut them as tight as he could until the flapping of wings stopped. The cave before them was filled with ice except for one small cove to the side that held a pile of grass and plants that looked quite comfortable. That is exactly where he was carried to. He was placed in the nest and watched as the lioness vanished to the back of the cave.
He looked around and figured she had to have the element of ice for the cave to look like this. He saw a pool of water, some plants both dried and fresh, and when she turned around from the little space around the corner she was holding a chunk of meat in her maw. It looked delicious and his mouth watered. It was dropped in front of him and all he did was look at the meat and then up at the lioness. He was not sure what to make of his situation. Running from his uncle, wandering alone in the unknown lands, and finally snatched up by a strange lioness who refuses to speak. This lioness had food and water though and caused no harm.
He snatched up the meat and scarfed it down. The meat was filling and soon he found himself drifting to sleep in the strangely warm nest surrounded by ice.

He was confused by the warm body next to him and he jumped from his place. He felt the cold floor beneath his paws and soon he was sprawled out and sliding across the room. The lioness was now awake and looked startled as she watched him slide into the far wall. His butt hit the wall and he finally stopped sliding. He looked at the lioness now sitting up and she reached a paw towards the frozen floor. The ice vanished as if it was never there and he was able to pick himself up off the ground.
He watched the lioness carefully as she wandered across the space and over to the dip in the floor near the back of the cave. Water dripped from a small crack in the cave roof and formed a pool of clean, drinkable water below in the dip. She motioned for him to follow. He slowly made his way over to the dip in the floor and found himself lapping at the cool refreshing water that rippled before him. He finished and looked up to the lioness who was smiling gently at him.
"Thank you." He said shyly. She did not receive a verbal response but a small nod and a smile.
He gladly stayed with the lioness for around two weeks before heading on his way. She fed him, gave him water, and granted him shelter. She smiled as he said farewell and saw him off. He finally had the courage to continue on, and the strength from her weeks of care.

Username; NARANDA
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Keen's Caeli (also featuring Alaric Glöckner's Salem)
Submitted Piece; (578 Words)
A Dream of Tomorrow
"Salem! I will not have any cubs, not until this war is over and I will not argue any further about this." Caeli looked at her mate. His dark blue eyes looked deep into the purple eyes of his precious Caeli. He let out a sigh as he lifted himself from the place where he sat. He paced the space and tried to think.
"What if we don't get another chance? What if I don't come home one day? I would really love to have some cubs with you. Cubs of our own to love and teach before we go." He tried to smile at her but he was obviously troubled by her decision. She had not yet explained to him why she refuses to have cubs now but he has also not asked until now. "Why can't we have cubs now?"
"Because... because I would love them too much! What if I die like my parents. I don't want to leave you to raise them on your own. I don't want them to grow up without parents. I would love them too much to do that to them but I can't do that if I lose you either. I would hurt too much to raise them alone." Tears brimmed her eyes as she sat down and wrapped her wings around herself. Her purple form looked smaller then usual as she spoke her feeling out loud. Salem moved forward, snuggling in close and nuzzling her cheek. He wiped away the tear with his nose and took a deep breathe.
"But what if we never get a chance to have cubs at all? Isn't that just as painful?" he asked. He wanted cubs, he wanted to give Caeli her happy family but feared that something might go wrong before they got a chance. He wanted her happy and yet didn't want to fight with her.
"I'm more afraid of what will happen to them then what will happen to me. After this war we will have our happy family. I am sure of it! We will have a happy family and cubs and we can watch them play among the other cubs of the pride. We can be proud parents and a loving family." A grin crossed her face and as the tears rolled down her cheeks the pain of her thoughts was replaced with a dreamy look. Salem smiled as she did, imagining such a happy future. He could see the cubs, her smile, and the sitting sitting happily in front of their den, watching their little ones running around free and safe.
"Without war we will never have to worry about them losing their parents, us losing our children, and they can run safe and free without anything interfering in their cubhoods. I don't want them to grow up afraid, I want them to grow up happy and loved." Caeli could only imagine the peace beyond the war.
"That would be so nice. No more war, no more fighting, no more fear. We can let our cubs live our lives without worry." He paused. "I won't rush you. I can't wait for that day after the war."
"Neither can I." She closed her eyes and the image of cubs crossed her mind and she remembered all the times she stared out longingly at the cubs running happily around the pride. She was so excited to have cubs of her own, but she would wait for their sake.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:45 pm

Username; chromatic.
My Team;Light
User you're Attacking; NARANDA
Submitted Piece;
ImageImageImageImageImage

--------------

Username; chromatic.
My Team;Light
User you're Attacking; Nizoluv
Submitted Piece;

--------------

Username; chromatic.
My Team;Light
User you're Attacking; Red Weasel
Submitted Piece;

--------------

Username; chromatic.
My Team;Light
User you're Attacking; Dragontrix
Submitted Piece;

--------------

Username; chromatic.
My Team;Light
User you're Attacking; Penultima
Submitted Piece;

--------------

Username; chromatic.
My Team;Light
User you're Attacking; HobbitGeek
Submitted Piece;

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:53 pm

Username; SukarettoYanagi
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Rohan.
Submitted Piece; Korryn

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:42 am

Kbg is closed. Finally scoring will be done after I'm off work.
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:37 pm

SukarettoYanagi - For your bust(2.2) that is traditionally lined(5), youve earned 7 tokens and 2pts for team Dark!

SukarettoYanagi - For your bust(2.2) that is traditionally lined(5), youve earned 7 tokens and 2pts for team Dark!

Naranda - For your writing that is 1000 words youve earned 20 tokens and 15 pts for team Dark!

Naranda - For your writing that is 500 words youve earned 15 tokens and 10 pts for team Dark!

Chromatic- For your headlines(1.1) that is digitally colored and shaded(15), with a bg(5.5), and exaggerated lighting(5.5), youve earned 26 tokens and 11 pts for team light!

Chromatic- For your headlines(1.1) that is digitally colored and shaded(15), with a bg(5.5), and exaggerated lighting(5.5), youve earned 26 tokens and 11 pts for team light!

Chromatic- For your headlines(1.1) that is digitally colored and shaded(15), with a bg(5.5), youve earned 21 tokens and 6 pts for team light!

-
Chromatic- For your headlines(1.1) that is digitally colored and shaded(15), with a bg(5.5), and exaggerated lighting(5.5) and armor(5), youve earned 31 tokens and 11 pts for team light!

Chromatic- For your bust(2.2) that is digitally colored and shaded(15), with a bg(5.5), and exaggerated lighting(5.5), youve earned 27 tokens and 12 pts for team light!

Chromatic- For your bust(2.2) that is digitally colored and shaded(15), with a bg(5.5), and exaggerated lighting(5.5), youve earned 27 tokens and 12 pts for team light!

--

Chromatic- For your bust(2.2) that is digitally colored and shaded(15), with a bg(5.5), and exaggerated lighting(5.5) and armor(5), youve earned 32 tokens and 11 pts for team light! +scar

-
-
-

SukarettoYanagi- For your bust(2.2) thats traditionally lined(5), youve earned my everlasting love for drawing korr and also 7 tokens and 2 pts for team dark!
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:59 pm

Congratulations Team Light! You have won this battle with a bloody victory! Many scars were earned and given, showing some true warriors power throughout both teams! However, Light has fought tooth and claw to come out on top, earning them not only the 50 token winnings, but also a Knights Shaw!

--NOTICE-- Participation is require to earn the 50 tokens and Shaw! If you did NOT make a piece/writing, you have NOT earned the tokens or items! Sorry! Also these items cannot be traded.

For Team Dark!~ You were so close! You fought bravely and have came out only so short... For that, Korryn, with a snicker, has awarded you with something you may be a little more comfortable in.... An Artisans Shaw!!

--NOTICE-- Participation is require to earn the Shaw! If you did NOT make a piece/writing, you have NOT earned the items! Sorry! Also these items cannot be traded.

Thank you all for your participation!! I was AMAZED with how many people decided to play!!

I will also be awarding an extra 20 tokens to our two MVP's to our team leaders; Starry and Chromatic! You guys did so much art and so beautifully on each piece, thank you<33
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me