Lions of the Cosmos: Oasis Event Shop - Open!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Lions of the Cosmos: Oasis Event Shop - Open!

Postby Red weasel » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:30 pm

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Welcome Travelers! To the next event in the LOC species.
Don't get too comfortable however, you have a long journey ahead!

Oasis Event Resources
|| LOC Oasis Main Event Thread- LOC Oasis Event Adopts - LOC Oasis Event Store - Bank ||

Games and Raffles
|| Bae's Kissing Booth - Battlegrounds - Oekaki Search Game - Murder Mystery Game - LOC Oasis Event Design Raffle ||

Main Adopts and Fanclub
|| LOC Main Adopts - LOC Fanclub - LOC Discord ||

Last edited by Red weasel on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Red weasel » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:33 pm

|| Event Shop RULES and Guidelines ||
All general rules and questions lookHERE

1- Please keep all talk on this thread to a minimum.
      ---> Any LOC-related talk can go to the Fanclub

2- If there are any concerns regarding the Event: i.e. rudeness from staff, questions regarding lore, etc.
      ---> Direct all problems to starry-knight directly via PM or Discord DMs.

3- Be polite and courteous when interacting with staff and other members
      ---> No discouraging others from trying out or participating in event (bullying)
      ---> No sustaining an argument, if the problem cannot be resolved by 1-2 responses take it to pm
      ---> No guilt tripping sympathy in order to gain favor in an adopt or achieving items from the shop

4- Be sure to read to LOC info website found HERE
      ---> The website contains valuable information regarding the LOC species and habits, please read it
      ---> If you find there are unanswered questions you have after reading please pm me to discuss!

5- It goes without saying, but all of Tess's rules apply
      ---> In general just act as you would when out in public, and take any concerns to myself or other appointed staff in the LOC community.

6- You may only purchase one item per 24 hours.
      ---> I will post when the 24 hour period is up, and then you may purchase another item.

7- The store is "first-come-first-serve"
      ---> Please double check to make sure someone hasn't bought the item you are planning to purchase.
      ---> If the item you tried to purchase has been sold already, a post on this thread will be made to notify you and you may choose a separate item to purchase instead.

8- You may trade and transfer items and tokens as you please!
      ---> Just be sure to use the appropriate forms! c:
Last edited by Red weasel on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rare items

Postby Red weasel » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:33 pm

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Basic Custom

A basic custom is a custom where you may choose the color palette and design of your lion. You may choose the rank and gender as well, including scout wings, tracker ears, warrior or prides mane, or no mane at all. No edits are to be made to the lines themselves. Meaning, no horns, mane changes, tail spike changes or anything else. What you are receiving with this option is the right to design a lion, without anything additional being added. You also may choose your lions element, so long as it resides on the ORIGINAL element list (besides time).

150 Credits

out of Stock
LIMIT 3 PER PERSON.
If you currently have 2 customs, this means you may now buy one more

3x purchased NARANDA
2x purchased Bat-ty
2x purchased Glomp
1x purchased Queen Chrysalis
3x Purchased by Mechanic Drone
1x Sun bear
2x Alaric Glöckner
1x Dragontrix
2x Keen
3x SukarettoYanagi
2x Oblivion wing
1x *broken
1x Chrmoatic
1x penultima

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claim Slot (CS)

Allows the owner to claim lions that are up for claim or participate in claim slot raffles.

100 Credits

3 In Stock
1x purchased by Pengu
1x Fire at Heart
1x Starry--Knight
1x Oblivion wing
1x Penuimata
1x Tueday
1x Keen

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra Lion Slot (ELS)

Allows the owner to own one extra lion.

75 Credits

9 In Stock
1x Demontheif
1x Squirrel

Breeding Flower

The Breeding Flower, also known as the Aveta Flower, allows the user to choose how many cubs a litter produces. The user may choose if the breeding pair has 1, 2, 3 or 4 cubs, removing random chance! Gender, elements, and edits are still rolled by random number generator, but litter size is now guaranteed!

50 Credits

Out of Stock
2x Purchased by CCrow
1x Rohan
1x Red weasel
2xMechanic Drone
1x Glomp
2x Starry knight
1x Lady Tuesday
1x vrask
1x Penuimata
1x Keen
2x Chromatic

Ethereal's Sand

A special sand from the Alpha himself; used for growing the Lake cubs or for immediately growing a regular cub.

15 Credits

Unlimited
1x Mortikat

Small Custom Item Voucher

Small Custom Item Vouchers can be used to add a small accessory to your lion. Examples include but are not limited to: Earrings, feathers, tail rings, small bracelets, small necklaces, crowns, collars, small cloth items, or one small scar. You may design the item yourself or ask a staff member to design it for you.

20 Credits

6 In Stock
1x Purchased by Keen
1x by Mortikat
1x Glop
1x Starry

Medium Custom Item Voucher

Medium Custom Item Vouchers can be used to add a moderate sized accessory to your lion. Examples include but are not limited to: Head pieces, gauntlets/bracers, large necklaces, medium cloth sized items, medium shoulder accessories, or one moderately sized scar. You may design the item yourself or ask a staff member to design it for you.

30 Credits

2 In Stock
1x Purchased by Dragoncool
4x starry
2x Keen
1x Oblivion wing
2x Nizo

Large Custom Item Voucher

Large Custom Item Vouchers can be used to add an accessory to your lion that takes up a large body part (i.e. the entire back, tail, or whole body). Examples include but are not limited to: Chest pieces, a jewelry set, large cloth items, large shoulder accessories, or a scar set. You may design the item yourself or ask a staff member to design it for you.

40 Credits

3 In Stock
1x Vraska
1x nanorat
1x Glomp
2x Starry
2xMissing

Blood Potion

This rare item grants you the ability to give a newborn cub, or planned custom lions the blood element! This item cannot be applied to preexisting lions, or adoptable lions. If you already have a lion with Blood, you may not buy this potion.

350 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Starry—knight
Purchashed by Rohan
purchased by stonefly
Purchased by Missing

Tar Potion

This rare item grants you the ability to give a newborn cub, or planned custom lions the tar element! This item cannot be applied to preexisting lions, or adoptable lions. If you already own a lion with Tar, you may not buy a Tar potion.

350 Credits

out of stock
Purchased by Mechanic Drone
Purchased by Starry-Knight
Purchased by CCrow
Purchased by Rohan

Last edited by Red weasel on Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 56 times in total.
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of the Cosmos: Oasis Event Shop - DO NOT POST

Postby Red weasel » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:34 pm

Image------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
Item Number 154:

8 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Red weasel

Item Number 155:

15 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 156:

15 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 157:

20 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Pengu

Item Number 158:

20 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Pengu

ImageImage------------------------------
Item Number 159:

8 Credits

Gold out of stock!
Purchased by Pengu
Silver out of Stock!
Purchased by the Bootless box

Item Number 160:

15 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Alaric Glöckner

Item Number 161:

15 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 162:

8 Credits

Out of stock!
purchased by squirrelspirit

Item Number 163:

30 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by starry--knight

Item Number 164:

25 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Squirrelspirit

Item Number 165:
10 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by pengu

Item Number 166:

20 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Vraska the Unseen

------------------------------

Item Number 167:
8 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Vrask

Item Number 168:

25 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Vraska the Unseen

Item Number 169:
10 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Vrask

Item Number 170:
8 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Vrask

Item Number 171:

15 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Hobbit Geek

Item Number 172:
25 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by bluemoonwolf

Item Number 173:

25 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Hobbit Geek

Item Number 174:

25 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Pengu

Item Number 175:

40 Credits

Our fo stock!
Purchased by SukarettoYanagi!

Item Number 176:

40 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Meddled ([Missing])

Item Number 177:

60 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Keen

Item Number 178:

50 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased ny NARANDA

Item Number 179:

50 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Bat-ty

Item Number 180:

50 Credits

Out ofstock!
Purchased by Chromatic.

Item Number 181:

60 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Dragoncool97

Item Number 182:

50 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Stonefly

Item Number 183:

50 Credits

Out of Stock!
Purchased by Pengu

Item Number 184:

50 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Rohan

Item Number 185:

25 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Pengu

Item Number 186:

25 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by lichenfeather

Item Number 187:

25 Credits

Out of stock!
purchased by pengu

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item Number 188:

25 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Broken*

Item Number 189:

10 Credits

One in stock!
Color can be changed upon request.

Item Number 190:

10 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Red weasel

Item Number 191:

10 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Vraska!

Item Number 192:

15 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Demontheif.

Item Number 193:

15 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Broken*

Item Number 194:

10 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Bluemoonwolf

Item Number 195:

10 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 196:

10 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Squirrel

Item Number 197:

10 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Red weasel

Item Number 198:

10 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 199:

10 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Glomp

Item Number 200:

15 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Red weasel

Item Number 201:

15 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Oblivion wing

Item Number 202:

15 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 203:

30 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Hobbit Geek

Item Number 204:

30 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Sun Bear

Item Number 205:

30 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by SukarettoYanagi

Item Number 206:

30 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 207:

30 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 208:

25 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 209:

25 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Sun bear

Item Number 210:

25 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Nizoluv.

Item Number 211:

20 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by NizoLuv

Item Number 212:

20 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 213:

20 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 214:

20 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Lichenfeather

Item Number 215:

20 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 216:

20 Credits

Out of stock!

Item Number 217:

35 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Lichenfeather

Item Number 218:

35 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 219:

35 Credits

out of stock!
Purchased by Broken*

Item Number 220:

15 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Keen.

Item Number 221:

15 Credits

Out in stock!

Item Number 222:

15 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Pengu

Item Number 223:

20 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Hobbit Geek

Item Number 224:

20 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 225:

20 Credits

Out ofstock!
Purchased by Pengu

Item Number 226:

25 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Pengu

Item Number 227:

25 Credits

Out of stock!

Purchased by Red weasel

Last edited by Red weasel on Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 58 times in total.
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Discount items

Postby Red weasel » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:34 pm

Item Number 20:

8 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 23:

8 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 25:

5 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 26:

5 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 40:

13 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 42:

13 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Res weasel

Item Number 43:

13 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 47:

10 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 52:

10 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 53:

10 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 56:

10 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 57:

10 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 58:

10 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 59:

10 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 60:

10 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 61:

5 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Keen

Item Number 66:

13 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by the bootless box

Item Number 68:

13 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Pengu!

Item Number 71:
8 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 82:

10 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by [Missing] (Medd)
Warriors only

Item Number 83:

10 Credits

One in stock!
Pride males only

Item Number 95:

10 Credits

Out of stock!

Item Number 100:

5 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 101:

5 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 103:

13 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 104:

13 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 110:

20 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 111:

20 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Pengu

Item Number 120:

20 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Glomp

Item Number 124:

20 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 131:

5 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Keen

Item Number 132:

5 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Broken*

Item Number 137:

8 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by Penultima

Item Number 140:

8 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 141:

8 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 142:

8 Credits

Out of stock!
Purchased by willow

Item Number 143:

8 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 145:

8 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 147:

8 Credits

One in stock!

Last edited by Red weasel on Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Froms

Postby Red weasel » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:23 pm

Buying from the Store: Do NOT erase the letters/numbers at the top

Only one item per person per day

Code: Select all
      [center]123XYZABCPEPE[/center]
      [b]Username:[/b]
      [b]Item Buying:[/b]
      [b]Your token amount:[/b]
      [b]Cost:[/b]
Last edited by Red weasel on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of the Cosmos: Oasis Event Shop - Open!

Postby Red weasel » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:24 pm

Posting open!
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:21 pm

123XYZABCPEPE

Username: Starry—knight
Item Buying: Blood Potion
Your token amount: 436
Cost: 350

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:21 pm

123XYZABCPEPE

Username: SukarettoYanagi
Item Buying: 175
Your token amount: 123(+20 from [Missing.] +30 from Oblivion-Wing01)
Cost: 40
Last edited by SukarettoYanagi on Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanic Drone » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:22 pm

123XYZABCPEPE

Username: Mechanic Drone
Item Buying: Tar Potion
Your token amount: 553
Cost: 350
Last edited by Mechanic Drone on Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me