Longneck Fanclub!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Platypus for #600?

Yay!
62%
or
29%
Nay!
10%

Total votes : 21

Re: Longneck Fanclub! {Now Open!}

Postby Fiern » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:24 pm

Haha thanks guys! And I'm really glad you liked the cubs, it was a fun pairing! Have a chat and figure out who wants who and I'll update when I can :)
Fiern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aphotic » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:03 pm

Fiern wrote:Haha thanks guys! And I'm really glad you liked the cubs, it was a fun pairing! Have a chat and figure out who wants who and I'll update when I can :)

So it looks like I'll be paying for #169 and #170, but I'll only be owning #170. I'd like to gift #169 to another user, Kyuubigaki, because they fell in love with the little "swamp cryptid" longneck. (Assuming that is okay to do?) I'll fill out the archive forum for mine tonight, but Kyuubi's out for the night so their forum likely won't be filled out until tomorrow.

Optimus wanted #167, which is also a very beautiful baby. I love his color scheme so much!

It was really hard to decide, but luckily we were both leaning towards different cubs! Thank you so much, again, for creating such beautiful designs, Fiern!
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Goal Progress
Eat Me Dog Raffle!
My Longnecks
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x
x

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄xxxxxxx
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄xxxxxx
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄x
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
boo
i'm
a
ghost
x
x
x
x
x

x
{ Delora }
Imagexxxxxxxxxxx★Pixel Credit★
Aphotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiern » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:31 am

Aphotic wrote:
Fiern wrote:Haha thanks guys! And I'm really glad you liked the cubs, it was a fun pairing! Have a chat and figure out who wants who and I'll update when I can :)

So it looks like I'll be paying for #169 and #170, but I'll only be owning #170. I'd like to gift #169 to another user, Kyuubigaki, because they fell in love with the little "swamp cryptid" longneck. (Assuming that is okay to do?) I'll fill out the archive forum for mine tonight, but Kyuubi's out for the night so their forum likely won't be filled out until tomorrow.

Optimus wanted #167, which is also a very beautiful baby. I love his color scheme so much!

It was really hard to decide, but luckily we were both leaning towards different cubs! Thank you so much, again, for creating such beautiful designs, Fiern!

Yes, that's fine!
Fiern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:58 am

Loving your signature Fiern! That little Longneck turned out beautifully <3

Also everyone, we will be making a MYO page today! Look out for that ^^

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crucifying. » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:01 am

hey! as the community is growing, i think it's time to up prices on customs ^^ i feel like having customs rather cheap is damaging the longneck's economy as well as the rarities, and a new price system should be implemented for the customs. if you'd like to pm me (@paintedpitbull) so we can come up with something, that would be lovely! i think it's important that we start considering things like this a bit more heavily as producing mass amounts of customs is going to eventually become an issue! i also believe that some cooldown periods should possibly be integrated as well. these are all suggestions, but if you'd like to talk about it further, i'd love to do so.
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:10 am

sixx. wrote:
    hey! as the community is growing, i think it's time to up prices on customs ^^ i feel like having customs rather cheap is damaging the longneck's economy as well as the rarities, and a new price system should be implemented for the customs. if you'd like to pm me (@paintedpitbull) so we can come up with something, that would be lovely! i think it's important that we start considering things like this a bit more heavily as producing mass amounts of customs is going to eventually become an issue! i also believe that some cooldown periods should possibly be integrated as well. these are all suggestions, but if you'd like to talk about it further, i'd love to do so.

I can PM ya in a sec! I like the idea of it ^^

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiern » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:11 am

ThePaintedPitBull wrote:Loving your signature Fiern! That little Longneck turned out beautifully <3

Thanks! I realized looking at my recent post page it's basically all Longnecks, so I might as well show a little pride ;p
Fiern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:32 am

Fiern wrote:
ThePaintedPitBull wrote:Loving your signature Fiern! That little Longneck turned out beautifully <3

Thanks! I realized looking at my recent post page it's basically all Longnecks, so I might as well show a little pride ;p

Haha, true XD

Here's an annoucement for everyone! The MYO thread is now open!

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:17 pm

Hey guys!

Would anybody happen to want a free sketch of their Longneck..? Just looking for something to do XD

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:54 pm

I’m so in love with these guys my goodness

Wasn’t expecting to get into another closed species but here I am.

Anyway hello, all! I’m Sunlitsecrets and I have two longnecks right now <3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes