Longneck Fanclub!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Platypus for #600?

Yay!
62%
or
29%
Nay!
10%

Total votes : 21

Re: Longneck Fanclub!

Postby Kyuu. » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:01 pm

Aphotic wrote:
Eevee0708 wrote:
I think I'm the only one that draws my longnecks to look scary. I like the idea of them being mysterious rather than cutesy.

((Adding art of mine to prove my point, one moment))

You might be the only one who draws them scary, but I definitely like the idea of them having a bit of eerie look from time to time. They do wear skulls, after all. And just about any animal can seem a little sinister under the right setting.

I think longnecks would look really cute in a Tim Burton-esque style. Maybe that'd be a cool idea for some kind of Halloween design in the future?

Oh no that sounds adorable, Aphotic. The dark sunken eyes and long thin limbs! Stripes and a little frown and you've pretty much Tim Burton'd that baby.

Ah,Igneous was done a bit darker and angrier looking than the usual Longneck. Also Bricriu is an angry little witch's familiar and that's adorable. So you're not the only one.

X

X
X
x
Dragons
Trades
Longnecks
Previously Kyuubigaki
Kyuu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlightTabby » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:03 pm

Eevee0708 wrote:
I think I'm the only one that draws my longnecks to look scary. I like the idea of them being mysterious rather than cutesy.

I mean, I draw longnecks in a more cute style, but that's just from how I draw
In fact, I have a few longnecks that would suit a more scary/mysterious style rather than a cuter one, and I'm sure others do too

And I do agree with Aphotic on the Tim Burton thing, it would look pretty nice :o
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:08 pm

Kyuubigaki wrote:Oh no that sounds adorable, Aphotic. The dark sunken eyes and long thin limbs! Stripes and a little frown and you've pretty much Tim Burton'd that baby.

Ah,Igneous was done a bit darker and angrier looking than the usual Longneck. Also Bricriu is an angry little witch's familiar and that's adorable. So you're not the only one.

Do I see mention of my sweet Iggy boy? >w<

He is a more sinister looking fellow, he would look great in any creepier drawing style!

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marbleraptor » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:10 pm

ThePaintedPitBull wrote:
Kyuubigaki wrote:Oh no that sounds adorable, Aphotic. The dark sunken eyes and long thin limbs! Stripes and a little frown and you've pretty much Tim Burton'd that baby.

Do I see mention of my sweet Iggy boy? >w<

He is a more sinister looking fellow, he would look great in any creepier drawing style!

Now I have to draw him in my creepy style XD
~ Welcome To My Page ~
Artist|She-Her|My Baby Apollo
marbleraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aphotic » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:15 pm

Kyuubigaki wrote:Ah,Igneous was done a bit darker and angrier looking than the usual Longneck. Also Bricriu is an angry little witch's familiar and that's adorable. So you're not the only one.

Oh no, Bricriu! I'd love to see him drawn in an eerie style. ;-; That sounds so cute.
Igneous definitely would look cute too. I know there are a few other more "creepy" longneck designs running around too that would look really neat like that.

Also, a clown longneck. That sounds like it could be either really adorable, sort of unsettling, or downright creepy.
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Goal Progress
Eat Me Dog Raffle!
My Longnecks
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x
x

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄xxxxxxx
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄xxxxxx
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄x
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
boo
i'm
a
ghost
x
x
x
x
x

x
{ Delora }
Imagexxxxxxxxxxx★Pixel Credit★
Aphotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marbleraptor » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:17 pm

Aphotic wrote:
Oh no, Bricriu! I'd love to see him drawn in an eerie style. ;-; That sounds so cute.
Igneous definitely would look cute too. I know there are a few other more "creepy" longneck designs running around too that would look really neat like that.

Also, a clown longneck. That sounds like it could be either really adorable, sort of unsettling, or downright creepy.

I Feel like creating some based on mythological creatures would be awesome. I'd make one based on a siren to start off.
~ Welcome To My Page ~
Artist|She-Her|My Baby Apollo
marbleraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlightTabby » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:19 pm

Eevee0708 wrote:
Aphotic wrote:

I Feel like creating some based on mythological creatures would be awesome. I'd make one based on a siren to start off.

mYTHICAL CREATURES IS A YES
sO MUCH YES
AAAAAAA
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aphotic » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:25 pm

Eevee0708 wrote:
Aphotic wrote:

Mythical creature longnecks might actually fit in really well with the event coming up! So there could be mythical creatures from around the world. I'd love to see a gorgon, personally. Or maybe some kind of mothman. Little moth monster longnecks.
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Goal Progress
Eat Me Dog Raffle!
My Longnecks
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x
x

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄xxxxxxx
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄xxxxxx
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄x
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
boo
i'm
a
ghost
x
x
x
x
x

x
{ Delora }
Imagexxxxxxxxxxx★Pixel Credit★
Aphotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:11 pm

Ahh this sounds so cool I'm down for it! :3

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunflower Skies » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:24 pm

Eevee0708 wrote:

Oh hey I’ve been wanting to do that

LOVE the creepy ideas
Even MORE LOVE for the mythical creature one!
•Tryna•keep•my•
•mind•at•bay•
“I'll face the sun again as soon
as this dreary night ends...
I’ll age another... thousand days
before I know it, Yeah, I'll spend
'em all inside, waste my time while
I'm scrollin'....
I love it when it rains”
───────{Sunflower Skies}───
“Sunflower .
Still .