LOC: Oasis Event - Baequaz's Kissing Booth - Closed!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: LOC: Oasis Event - Baequaz's Kissing Booth - FINAL DAY

Postby Blumoonwolf » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:42 pm

Gimme those tokens!
Username: Blumoonwolf
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:57 am

Gimme those tokens!
Username: Oblivion-Wing01
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:38 am

Gimme those tokens!
Username: broken*
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:39 am

Gimme those tokens!
Username: Vraska the Unseen
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:14 am

Gimme those tokens!
Username: Queen Chrysalis
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pengu. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:07 pm

[Missing]
"Aw man, another warrior! You guys are notorious for fighting, not kissing... Beauregard, this is love not war for goodness sakes! But fine, let's see what you've got..."
"Oh well, I mean it wasn't bad? I guess I can give you five tokens for that!

Stonefly
ImageImage
"Well helloooooo gorgeous! It's about time you stepped into my neck of the woods Damara! But, I will admit I was expecting a bit more from you... That kiss only got you two tokens - but you are still a cutie!”

Fire At Heart
ImageImage
"Step right up! Oh! A newcomer! Hehehe, my you are dashing - I know someone who would be interested in you...”
"Me? Oh no, I am taken...as hard at this booth makes it to believe! Sorry! But I can still rate your kiss!"
"Decent...decent... two tokens for you today Eira! "

olivionary
ImageImage
"Papyrus! Long time no see! Those big trackers ears must have heard all the compliments my booth is getting and got you curious, huh? Well, for that smooch you get two tokens! Don't be a stranger now!”

Nanorat
ImageImage
"Um.. hello? Is anyone there?..”
"Down here? Down where?"
"OH! Down there! Sorry Oraen, I didn't see you down there... Here, let me come down to you..."
"Well, that kiss was short and sweet - like you! Two tokens!

Cutieduckpie
"Someone new? I have never seen you around before. Don't worry! I'll go easy on ya!”
"Mmmm, needs some work but not the worst I have had today! Five tokens for you!

Bluemoonwolf
"A cub? I don't think it's appropriate for you to be here Ryiah... Do your parents know where you are?”
"Oh fine. A peck on the cheek and no more!"
"Man, must have been some peck to earn you those twenty tokens! Nah, I'm kidding - but I'll give you a little extra cause you are just so darn cute."
*pinches cheeks*

Oblivion-Wing01
ImageImage
"Oh man, got the leaders out of the woodworks now! Ok Squall, let's see if you can breathe life back itno my heart hmm?”
"Oh, well... that wasn't quite it but two tokens for your effort?

broken*
ImageImage
"What is it with the cubs today? I warned your sister about this earlier... But fine, I let her have a turn, so it's only fair...”
"Doesn't seem to have the same pizazz as your sis' tho, so only two tokens - but maybe she will share with ya'!

Vraska the Unseen
ImageImage
"Man, a kiss worth only two tokens?! I had expected a little more from you Nissa but, what can I say,
no one can be the expert I am. But, good effort, good effort..."

Queen Chrysalis
ImageImage
"Wow Zalaen. Surprising for one as dark as you to have a kiss so bright! Your light element is showing through tenfold! But, I can only give you two tokens. I don't have much left to hand out!"
Pengu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions Of The Cosmos: Oasis Event - Baequaz's Kissing Boo

Postby Pengu. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:02 pm

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Kissing Booth is now closed!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

An angry looking merchant strides up to the kissing-booth and glares with daggers for eyes at the happy-go-lucky lioness behind his stall. "There she is! Get her out of my booth! This crazy lioness has been giving away all of my hard earned tokens to strangers!"

"Baequaz! What are you doing here! You were not permitted to come to the Oasis! I am taking you home right now! Your mother and I will be having words with you later...

"But dad! It's not fair! Everyone was having such a good time... And that merchant wasn't even using those tokens anyway! He just left them sitting there in the booth... All these lions other actually used them to buy things!"

"Enough Baequaz! Home. Now... Or I will drag you back myself.

"Ughhh.... Kaiya I am going to get you back for this you little tattle tail!"

Uh-oh, it looks like her father Khazix has finally tracked her down. Turns out, the merchant who owned the stall has returned and has quite a few words for little ol’ Bae. She gave away all of his hard earned tokens! Better get her out of there quick before they cause a scene!

Thank you everyone for participating in this fun (and silly) little game! Bae had a great time and I had a lot of fun running it. Hope you all enjoyed the event and good luck to those entering for the adopt lions! Cant wait to see the winners next month!
Pengu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me