Pooftail Kittens Mod Search!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Pooftail Kittens Mod Search!

Postby iceflurry » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:16 am

Hello There!
Homepage

If you are here, that probably means you want to be a Mod!
Read the rules first please!

Rules:

~ Be nice! You are trying out for a mod position, aren't you?
~ Prettying up is allowed.
~ All CS rules apply!

How this works:

You are trying to be a mod, so you will be faced with a situation a mod might be faced with.

When my text looks like this, I am a rude user called Trafficconesareweird.

When my text looks like this, I am a meek user named CountingSheepToSleep.

(i made these users up)

Type your answers when it says, "Now You Speak!"
Answer the situation appropriately and you will get the position!
Ok, lets start.

Form:

Code: Select all
[center][size=150]I want to be a mod! Watch me deal with this rude user![/size]

Situation 1:

[i]How do i put a Pooftail in my sig?[/i]

[b]Are you seriously that much of an idiot that you can't put something in your sig?? PLEASE. HA HA.[/b]

(Now You speak!)

Situation 2:

[i]Umm, help me! I want to adopt a Pooftail, but they are all gone! When will there be new ones?[/i]

[b]WHENEVER THERE IS, DOYEE.[/b]

(Now You speak!)

Situation 3: (final one!)

[i]Mods, help! This user won't stop picking on me![/i]

[b]NO MOD CAN STOP ME, DOYEE![/b]

(Now You speak!)

[/center]
i’m Fishlegs! he/him, trans & dragonkin
big spider-man fan!! talk to me about Harry Osborn >:3

trying to rejoin CS after a five-year absence!
iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pooftail Kittens Mod Search!

Postby Berryy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:55 am

I want to be a mod! Watch me deal with this rude user!

Situation 1:

How do i put a Pooftail in my sig?

Are you seriously that much of an idiot that you can't put something in your sig?? PLEASE. HA HA.

(Now You speak!)

Go to your profile, where you'll find the signature text box. Click on "edit" and then Copy and paste the URL of your poofail and that's it! :)

And Traffic, don't be rude with him/her, he/ she's probably new. I'm sure you have had issues when you were a beginner in CS, too!
And even if he/she isn't new, you don't have to calll him/her an idiot because of that.

Umm, help me! I want to adopt a Pooftail, but they are all gone! When will there be new ones?

WHENEVER THERE IS, DOYEE.

(Now You speak!)

I suggest you to check back to the page freqently, I'm sure they'll release new pets, soon :)

Traffic, this is your last warning. Next time there will be consequences if you don't stop

Mods, help! This user won't stop picking on me!

NO MOD CAN STOP ME, DOYEE!

(Now You speak!)

(I'll check if there's an evidence)
Traffic, I warned you several times. But you didn't listen to me. I'm sorry but you're banned.
Berryy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceflurry » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:46 am

MagicalFox wrote:

Situation 1:

Are you seriously that much of an idiot that you can't put something in your sig?? PLEASE. HA HA.

(Now You speak!)

Go to your profile, where you'll find the signature text box. Click on "edit" and then Copy and paste the URL of your poofail and that's it! :)

And Traffic, don't be rude with him/her, he/ she's probably new. I'm sure you have had issues when you were a beginner in CS, too!
And even if he/she isn't new, you don't have to calll him/her an idiot because of that.

Umm, help me! I want to adopt a Pooftail, but they are all gone! When will there be new ones?

(Now You speak!)

I suggest you to check back to the page freqently, I'm sure they'll release new pets, soon :)

Traffic, this is your last warning. Next time there will be consequences if you don't stop

(Now You speak!)

(I'll check if there's an evidence)
Traffic, I warned you several times. But you didn't listen to me. I'm sorry but you're banned.

Excellent! You are now the first mod! <3

iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IcyTundra » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:43 pm

Situation 1:

(Now You speak!)
(Insert Post quote here)

Sheep, whenever you get one, Iceflurry will PM (message) you the code. It will be in a white box with green text. You copy and paste that into your sig, through the "my account" button next to the trade center and it should show up. If any of this was confusing, please feel free to PM me about it and I'll help you. ^_^

Traffic, was that really necessary? It might be easy for you, but that doesn't mean you can spite other users because of it. Please don't do it again.

Situation 2:

(Now You speak!)
(Insert post quote here)

New litters are posted regularly, so check the thread every once in a while to see if there are any new ones. You could also either order a custom or breed your pooftails if you'd like.

Traffic, I am giving you this one warning to stop. If you don't, we're banning you.

(Now You speak!)
Yes, we can Traffic. I warned you. You are now banned from Pooftail Kittens.

Sheep, if Traffic continues to bother you outside of this thread, foe or maybe report him.
IcyTundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceflurry » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:18 am

IcyTundra wrote:

Situation 1:

(Now You speak!)
(Insert Post quote here)

Sheep, whenever you get one, Iceflurry will PM (message) you the code. It will be in a white box with green text. You copy and paste that into your sig, through the "my account" button next to the trade center and it should show up. If any of this was confusing, please feel free to PM me about it and I'll help you. ^_^

Traffic, was that really necessary? It might be easy for you, but that doesn't mean you can spite other users because of it. Please don't do it again.

Situation 2:

(Now You speak!)
(Insert post quote here)

New litters are posted regularly, so check the thread every once in a while to see if there are any new ones. You could also either order a custom or breed your pooftails if you'd like.

Traffic, I am giving you this one warning to stop. If you don't, we're banning you.

(Now You speak!)
Yes, we can Traffic. I warned you. You are now banned from Pooftail Kittens.

Sheep, if Traffic continues to bother you outside of this thread, foe or maybe report him.

congrats! you are now a mod.

iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:01 pm

Situation 1:

Traffic, we absolutely do not tolerate that kind of behavior in this species. If you don't have anything nice to say, then please don't say it at all.

Sheep, all you have to do is right click on the image and copy the image address, then go to your profile and click on edit. When you're there, you simply just paste the image address into it after clicking on the "Img" box.

Situation 2:

Sheep, there will be new adoptables whenever the artist decides on creating them! Just keep checking back or ask someone to notify you when they're out if you'd like! Preferably a close friend who's also in the species if you have any!!

Traffic, you've been warned once and you're getting warned again. That behavior is not tolerated, next time will be a strike if you don't quit.

Situation 3:

Actually, we can stop you, Traffic. Because you're banned until further notice for continuing your behavior.

Sheep, if he continues bothering you in pm's then feel free to report him to cs staff or foe him so he can no longer message you.
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups