Win a Kalon MYO! Winners on page 3!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Win a Kalon MYO! (1 common, 2 standards)

Postby montrovy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:44 pm

Entering for Common

Username: JordyShortys

When did you first get into kalons?: About a month or so ago

How many HMs have you earned?: None

How many kalons do you have (if any, please link them): 2 (Link in sig)

Please link the form(s) [2 max.] for kalons that you're most proud of!: I havent actually entered any comps

What design will be used for this MYO?: I'm wanting to make a Kalon based on something that's been apart of my life since I was young, which is obviously computer games and computers in general, I want them to have the aesthetic of Windows XP and the games that came with it as that's what I remember the most, especially the pinball game and minesweeper, which both have aspects I would love to include in the design! I feel like it would probably end up with a generally space-y vibe because of the pinball game, which I'm also a huge fan of! I feel as though a blue similar to that of the task bar would be the main aspect of the Kal. And Obviously I cant forget the default background everybody knows, which would likely bring in some white fluffy-ness into the design which would work well with the longer fur and the light blue of the taskbar and could really pull together the more "spacey" vibe it will likely have.

What common trait is your favorite/which are you most excited to have on your MYO?: It would either have to be Custom Tail or Hair below the Jawline as I feel those can change the general feel of a Kalon so much just by changing those, it can make two Kalons with similar palettes look completely different!

This space is for extras!
Little Windows XP song

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entering for Standard

Username: JordyShortys

When did you first get into kalons?: About a month or so ago

How many HMs have you earned?: None

How many kalons do you have (if any, please link them): 2 (Link in sig)

Please link the form(s) [2 max.] for kalons that you're most proud of!: I havent actually entered any comps

What design will be used for this MYO?: For a standard Kalon I'd love to have one that really stands out, I want them to be based off a game I really enjoy called Starbound, in this game there's a race that really catches my eye. They're a race of sentient stars called Novakids (An example of one can be seen in my signature), I'd love to base a Kal on this race as the idea of sentient stars is really interesting. In the game novakids dont have faces and instead have a symbol where their face would be, and I'm not sure if this would be allowed so instead I'd likely make the symbol their shine. This Kal would likely be either a pink or yellow as I feel they give of a general "Sentient star" feeling. This Kal would also have western influences as does the novakid, which would likely mean cowboy Kalon :D

What standard trait is your favorite/which are you most excited to have on your MYO?: Teeth and Claws, I want my Kal to look like they just came from the wild (west)

This space is for extras!:

Western-ish Themed song
Space Themed song
Last edited by montrovy on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

montro || he/him || adult
xxxxbut i stay silly :3
montrovy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Win a Kalon MYO! (1 common, 2 standards)

Postby abxy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:58 pm

Entering for Common

Username: hazii

When did you first get into kalons?: a little over a year ago, i got my first one in august of last year!
How many HMs have you earned?: six

How many kalons do you have (if any, please link them): 1 2 3

Please link the form(s) [2 max.] for kalons that you're most proud of!: 1 2

What design will be used for this MYO?: i don't have time to sketch it out, but it'd be a mostly red design with gold, blue and white accents, drawing slight inspiration from todoroki shoto (although mostly being his own design). he would have roughly knee-length long hair with gold flowers & feathers and would wear some form of crown (or other headwear) with long, flowing clothes. generally, very regal. while his design would still remain mostly red, his markings would very flowery and mostly gold and white, with only traces of blue, and he would have a heck of a lot of accessories. bracelets, necklaces, earrings, you name 'em.

What common trait is your favorite/which are you most excited to have on your MYO?: hair edits for sure!! so pretty... i like to have them on my kals hehe

This space is for extras!:
quick personality- very high-and-mighty. sees himself as being above everyone due to his status. he's not a complete jerk, but he's definitely pushing it. and he does try to do what he thinks is best, but he's very cold and blunt and gives little thought to other's feelings. other stuff but i have NO TIME

pushing this literally only one minute away from the end hoo boy
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Win a Kalon MYO! Judging in progress.

Postby broken* » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:47 am

good luck everyone<3
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:53 am

Good luck y’all!
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LovetheHoly » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:06 am

Good luck everyone !!

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

click vv
W e ↵ . ✠ . ✠ . so lets support eachother
a l l
g o
t h r o u g h
l i f e

Love
y o u like
k a n y e
loves
K A N Y EImage
LovetheHoly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:16 am

Good luck guys! :D
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Win a Kalon MYO! (Winners!)

Postby ThatPinkThing » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:28 am

Good morning everyone! I've decided on who's won what, but let me start by saying it was really tough. Everyone who entered with a finished form displayed lovely ideas and immense creativity. I wish I had all the money in the world to give everyone MYOs </3 But after some hard consideration, here are the winners!

Standards:
1. .paris.! You clearly put thought into all your answers, and the palette and song are adorable. The concept as a whole for the kal to be pals with another sweet kid is adorable <3

2. broken.! Woah! There's a lot of little details in your standard form which show just how much you've already developed this character. I love names with meanings, too, and the names you chose are very pretty.

Common:
Congratulations Dreamlight! I loved your idea and the detail put into describing your edits. And the character personality/history that you developed are so sweet <3 I can't wait to see them around the community.

Winners: I've posted proof of you owning the MYOs here!

I couldn't reward you, but I couldn't let you go unnoticed:
Since this isn't an official kalon comp., I can't give 'real' HMs, but I still want to acknowledge those who put effort into their forms. (Not in any particular order.)

1. kanadensis. Your devotion to your character and willingness to try for both forms and adapt the design is admirable, and the character and mood board are very interesting! If you ever get to make them a kalon, I'm be interested to here more about them.
2. Eiivanna. You put a lot of work into the forms you linked, and I really liked what you came up with personality-wise! As a fan of pretty rocks myself, it was cute to picture a little critter sharing interest.
3. Bequen. The designs you made are so precious! I liked the history of the common entry a lot, and hope to see him around in the future if you get a MYO for him <3
4. Hot Dad. Your form was easy to read and well-summarized, which I appreciated. Your art is also incredible and I can't wait to see more of it and your kals around the community!
5. ghod. OOOOH your design is so lovely and I (along with everyone else) really like your art. You got past the kal limit, which put you out of qualifying, but I still really liked everything you made for the comp.! <3
6. BreezeParadox. Your design is honestly amazing, and the effort you put into the linked forms really shows! I also like the personality you came up with.
7. JordyShortys. Your form was very intriguing and fun to read through! I like the sentimentality of your ideas, and hope they get to be real soon <3
8. hazii. I picture you Indiana Jones sliding under the door when I read that last sentence on your post, which makes me smile, lol. I also wanted to let you know that I love your art and the design you came up with sounds lovely <3

To everyone, please know that I loved your designs and concepts! Never give up on making things you like, and I sincerely wish you luck in future competitions <3

Thank you everyone for entering!
Last edited by ThatPinkThing on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Win a Kalon MYO! Winners on page 3!

Postby Jippy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:42 am

Ahhhh!
*Sobs*
Eeee! I can finally get my first Kalon!
Thank you so so very much and congrats everyone else!
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .paris. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:46 am

meeep thank u so much!! i rlly appreciate this<3333
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsig art by bloodiath! <3

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me