Pixel Warriors || The Official Artist Search || -Results Up-

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Pixel Warriors || The Official Artist Search || Search #

Postby chlorophyll » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:58 pm

I Want To Enter Artist Search #2!
Username: WolfireX
Nickname: Wolf/Wolv
Pronouns: She/Her
How Long Have You Been On PW?: Since Pixmas :P
When Did You Adopt Your First PW?: I've been struggling in the raffles for Pixmas :I I haven't been able to get one yet.
Do You Have Any Prior Artist/Mod Experience?: Yup! I'm actually the admin on a Discord server of roughly 20 people, and they like to break the rules... I'm also an artist on a video game in development.
Are You Currently An Artist/Mod For Anywhere Else?: Not here on CS. Above thing says it all.
How Often Are You Free To Draw/Be On Call?: Pretty open. Wednesdays might be a little tight.
What Pixel Art Website Do You Use?: I use Piskel.
Entries:
Brightheart (I'm sorry I had to): https://www.piskelapp.com/p/agxzfnBpc2tlbC1hcHByEwsSBlBpc2tlbBiAgMD5ip_JCAw/view
Tigerstar (The pink things are scars): https://www.piskelapp.com/p/agxzfnBpc2tlbC1hcHByEwsSBlBpc2tlbBiAgMDFwP7WCww/view
I was being lazy that's why the links
๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž,

โ”----------------------------------------------------โ”“-------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
โ”—----------------------------------------------------โ”›
๐ข '๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐!
--------------------โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ฌ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honorchior » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:25 am

Making sure everyone who is entered is still interested. We will be doing the judging soon!
Fight Cancer wrote:Image
My PH
Honorchior wrote:Hello, I am working on building an
army to fight cancer. Both of my
grandparents on my dad's side
died of cancer and I have a few
friends who are fighting cancer right
now, Please help me reach my goal.
I am in need of Chicken Dollars
for armor, and pets of the same
colors of cancer awareness ribbons.
If you have any, please trade them to
me! Thank you so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gift a lot of people especially my brother Webedfoot, my best IRL friend Huskyofjoy, and my online friend, Fallen_Angels. Please do not ban any of us!

โœžI believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.โœž
Honorchior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honorchior » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:28 am

Judging it today! Good luck everyone!
My PH
me! Thank you so much!

I gift a lot of people especially my brother Webedfoot, my best IRL friend Huskyofjoy, and my online friend, Fallen_Angels. Please do not ban any of us!

โœžI believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.โœž
Honorchior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honorchior » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:08 am

Judging today! Good luck everyone! :D
My PH
me! Thank you so much!

Honorchior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pixel Warriors || The Official Artist Search || -Results

Postby Honorchior » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:54 am

-Artist Search #2 Results-

Woah guys, you made it quite hard for us to pick the winners, it took us over a week! First of all, I would like to personally thank everyone who entered! It means so much to me that you want to be part of our staff and help Pixel Warriors become a better place! I can't wait to see what we all do with one another in the future!
Also, if you weren't accepted, don't feel discouraged! We couldn't accept everyone (although we wanted to) but we would love it if you practice your skills some more and enter again next competition!
Now, for the moment you have all been like: "Honor! Stop being all sentimental and let me know if I won or not!" for! Here are -The Official Pixel Warrior's Artist Search #2- winners!

1. RAYZ
There was no doubt between Moon and myself that you earned first place! You gave us plenty of examples of your skills. The whole thing blew us away! We are happy to accept you to our Artist team! Please PM me (Honorchior) within the next week to accept the spot on our Artist team and to also receive your first assignment along with a few other bits of information you will need.

2. Lil_Coral129
Moon and I had a long discussion over who would take the next two places. In the end, it was you, Coraline, that took second place! We love your cute line edits and willingness to go outside of the box! We love it when Artist entries try to do line edits or animations to make their entries their own, and so we are glad to say that you have won second place! We are happy to accept you to our Artist team! Please PM me (Honorchior) within the next week to accept the spot on our Artist team and to also receive your first assignment along with a few other bits of information you will need.

3. Ravenwhisper's Wish
This was a very close one, and it was really hard for us to pick between second and third place, but Raven, you have taken third! Your second cat line edits are amazing and so creative! It also helps that you have been very active on the Pixel Warrior's Page! However, Moon and I both agree that we would really love it if you could send me (via PM) a few examples of you trying to use an Pixel art maker such as Piskel. Using a Pixel art tool rather than photoshop makes it easier for other artists to edit it later on with items or put them with other cats in things like family portraits and such. If you could please PM me (Honorchior) with a few examples of cats using a pixel art maker, and we will probably be able to accept you as an artist within the next week!

4. WolffireX
Wolf, you had some really nice ideas, but we wish you had giving more examples or more unique designs. Although Moon and Myself did like your designs, we think you could use more practice before we accept you as an artist. We really would love for you to join us one day, so don't feel discouraged. Practice a lot and get better and I'm sure you will do great in the next Artist search! (Until then you could totally apply as a Mod and/or get Moon and My advice about different cat ideas you have!)

That is all for this Artist search! We are now Closed! We hope everyone had fun and we can't wait for the next Artist search in the future, and all the new stuff that everyone can work on with us for this coming year! Have a great day everyone and thank you all so much for entering! Until next time though, Bye!
My PH
me! Thank you so much!

Honorchior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me