unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - UPDATE on page 30!

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:24 am

username: cocogerber13
prompt# 13
prompt: Ohh yeah. Ember totally has blogs/pages everywhere she can, and she's really into fandom blogs and even has a few Harry Potter-themed ones of her own. Felicity also has a page for her to post the photos she takes
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby spirit • daydream » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:41 am

username: APH Siantia
prompt# 13
prompt: Does your kalon use social media? How much?

Haunani - "I rarely use social media, unless I'm letting people check out my designs. Though, that is extremely rare because I could just wait until I model them a few weeks later. Other than the designs I keep away from my social media because I would rather enjoy life for myself instead of through the kalnet(internet). I like living outside of the bubble that social media gives to kalons, it's not right for me."

Rajnish - "I, um, don't have social media. My, uh, friends, um, wanted me to, uh, get one, but I decided against it because, um, I could lose track of time for, um, school and my video games. I might as well, um, lose track of time because I'm having fun instead of, uh, swiping around and playing around. I, uh, don't find the activity, um, fun when there isn't a, uh, purpose to it."

Jaime - "I use social media only when I need it. I have Kalsnap(Snapchat) and a Facekal(Facebook), but that's about it. I don't keep up with all the stuff going on with them; it's just a quick way to tell people something. I use it about once every two weeks; it isn't as much as some of the younger generations though."
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:20 pm

Username: Epiale
Prompt 13
Does your kalon use social media? How much?

Dante - Dante has a facebook page he updates semi-regularly and uses to keep track of events, and his friends. He also has a page dedicated to his movie making, and participates in several horror fan forums. He's not super internet savvy, and doesn't spend more than an hour or two a day looking at the internet.

Tilly - Tilly doesn't use social media much at all. Beyond a website she had for her shop, primarily run by an employee, she really doesn't get on the internet much at all. She doesn't see much point in it, and prefers to simply experience life directly. She's a bit old fashioned in that way, preferring to talk to people face to face, and sees the screen as just a distraction.

Sauin - Sauin has a relatively active social media presence, mostly on his business website, and his tumblrs, each dedicated to different holidays. His content ranges from decoration DIY's to extensive posts detailing historical significance of the different holidays.

Agni - Agni has a pretty active social media presence, including a facebook, and an instagram and snapchat he updates constantly. All his social media is consumed by party plans, pictures with friends, and videos of the dumb things he gets himself into. He's fairly popular, with a good number of followers, and has been contemplating making a youtube account to upload his funnier videos to.

(Epiales prompts can all be found linked HERE)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby .Ginger. » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:01 pm

username: .Ginger.
prompt# 13
prompt: Does your kalon use social media? How much?

Ginger says:
"Nope. I don't understand the point of it at all. It bores me, however, I DO like Musical.ly if that counts and post every now and then."

Cirius says:
"Yeppers! I do. I'm on snapchat only though. I love all the fun filters! I generally log on once a week to capture a fun moment."

Major says:
"Sure. I have a Facebook account, but barely ever use it! Only for business purposes."
ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SyntheticFox » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:11 pm

username: Syntheticfox
prompt#13
prompt:

Jade:
"Yeah I do! How else do I promote my Album? I also use it to most some awesome pics of fans! Me and Echo are going places c:"

Angel:
"Ahh sometimes. Maybe during my break time I go on social media to post. I only have 24k followers though."

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello There !

I'm SyntheticFox ! (Or Fox)
Feel free to message me !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kalons』✮『Senti』✮『Bigby

SyntheticFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:15 pm

username: ThatPinkThing
prompt 13
prompt:
Aiden!
    As a YouTuber, Aiden has an account on pretty much every social media platform, and makes sure he keeps up his humor and image across all of them. Except Google+. Google+ he just has as a side effect of having a Google account. He has never heard of anyone using Google+ in the last 3 years
Max Oliver <3
    Max has a Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, but that’s all. He uses Twitter for updates on what’s going on around the world, Facebook to chill with friends and family, and his Instagram is geared towards his adventuring, with many people following it for his selfies in insane places.
Astrid~
    Bluntly, Astrid is a little technologically behind. She has a Facebook and shares a lot of memes.
Nicolette :>
    Nikki has her private Facebook for friends and her verified Instagram is her main social media associated with her career in modeling. She occasionally posts pics with Max in odd places, but it’s mostly behind the scenes looks in makeup and pics on the runway.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:42 pm

I'm not sure if I can just pop in here but I'd like to join this event! ^^

username: Anza
    prompt 13 does your kalon use social media? how much?
    prompt:
    Zia Lynch - As a Youtuber and entertainment enthusiast Zia has a lot of social media which she uses frequently to publish her own videos, jokes, and ideas as well as brouse through others. She also adores how social media keeps her connected to her friends who are frequently miles away in other countries, who she met and befriended quickly during the days she worked as a flight atendent.
    Lenny Lynch - Being a lover of practical jokes and computer hacking Lenny has an acount on pretty much every social platform, however, he usually dosen't post much about himself, prefering to stalk the works of others especially those who do social experiments and pranks.
    Nelson Blakely - He's a spy and social media is too much of a discloure of information, besides, he has better things to do at his age then watch others be ridiculous infront of a video camera.
    Solitaire Pitch - Um...she's still a little kid for that kinda thing
    Orube Hoho - Those things are massive distraction to society... Orube lives in a mountain temple and sees technology as part of a past she left behind to find inner peace.
    Samantha Rain - As a teenager its really tempting to have social media to stay connected to her friends, but she doesn't have many besides the ones she's really close too and besides...internet and service is kind of spotty where she lives on the ranch
    Terry Kingsford - Oh most definitely! And its probably filled with a combination of food pictures and wild selfies. But she has a tendency to go radio silent when she's particularly busy with med school
    Ruby Doherty & Kress Doherty - They don't have social media on the high seas in 1740s
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:50 pm

username: pangurbanka
      prompt#13
      prompt:

Edgar uses only Facebook to be in touch with his old friends and colleagues, and he sometimes posts big meaningfull posts there.

Charna is a photographer, so of course she has Instagram profile with a lot of followers, because her nature photography is really good, believe me. She also uses Twitter and Facebook, but not as much.

Eirian is a Twitter maniac. He also enjoys spending time on Tumblr. He likes to put his bakery and cooking photos on Instagram and Tumblr blog! He also share recipes with other people.

Lynn has an aestetic Tumblr blog, and she spends a lot of time on Tumbr, being the usual XXI century teenager. She also has Instagram profile but doesn't update it that much.
      carpe • discord @notcarpe
      any pronouns • entj • lie • seer of doom
      aquarius sun • gemini moon • scorpio rising
      my kalons | userpic by me
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Snowwhisper** » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:54 pm

username:**Snowwhisper**
prompt# 13
prompt: Maeve - Maeve doesn't even know what social media is as she lives alone in the woods with a fox named pepper but if she did, she probably still wouldn't use it much as she likes t explore.
ImageImage

ImageImage
Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed,
Text text text text text text text
My kalons Fursona DA Credit
who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
**Snowwhisper**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:34 pm

username: MelMellyMel
prompt#13
prompt:
Val - The only social media he has is Instagram, and strictly to post pictures of the flowers he plants. He has no idea how many followers he has exactly, he isn't obsessed with numbers unlike a lot of other Kalons on social media, but from what he can tell he has a decent amount. It's nice to know that there are Kalons out there that enjoy looking at the photos of his flowers. Other than Instagram, he doesn't have any other social media accounts. Val doesn't think that'll change anytime soon.

Remus - If you count having a Twitter account, but never posting, then yes, Remus uses social media. The only reason he got the account was to follow people he found interesting and funny. Everyday he looks through his feed to bring up his spirits, whether or not he's had a bad day. Remus doesn't have any other social media other than Twitter. He honestly doesn't understand why some Kalons need an account on every platform when a lot of them function nearly identically to each other.

Jax - Of course Jax has social media! He has a Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter. His most used is Snapchat, followed by Twitter, then Instagram. He keeps his Snapchat exclusive to only his friends, and they honestly just use it to send ugly pictures of themselves to each other that they otherwise never would have in a normal messenger app. They also have a mutual agreement that screenshotting is not allowed. On his Twitter and Instagram he posts the usual that other Kalons do. Random events that happen in his life, and any cool photos he manages to get. Nothing entirely special.

Vinny - Vinny's parents had hoped she wouldn't get too deep into social media, and she hadn't. The only social media she has is Snapchat, and it's only to stay in contact with her friends. She isn't addicted to it like some other kits her age are. Honestly, there are worse problems in the world than losing a streak, get over it. Vinny has never been interested in getting any other social media for the fact that she wouldn't have anything too interesting to post, and/or she'd be too caught up in whatever she's doing to remember to post about it.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist