unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby .Ginger. » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:17 am

username: .Ginger.
prompt# 11
prompt: Write a description of your kal from their own point of view!

Ginger says:
"I'm a playful, caring, pup who has a big heart and loves to play! I like to consider myself as very patient too. I have a stuffed animal goose which I love very much; I carry it with me almost always. I really like bacon and whipped cream, mmm, as well as playing dress-ul!"

Cirius says:
"An ambitious kalon who reaches for the stars (more like 'lives amongst the stars, haha') and fights for her galaxy. Left at birth, I don't know who I am, but who I've become.

Major says:
"I like to think of myself as an aspiring detective, who at times can be unexpectedly super serious. I put work first, but also the safety of others, as I am SELFLESS!"
ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - UPDATE on page 30!

Postby Graceymc96 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:14 am

username:
prompt #11
prompt:
Incarse
"Well, I'd say I'm pretty tough I guess. I have to be to run my gang and protect them. I'm pretty strong, if I say so myself, and I'm strong and resourceful. I'd say I'm not the worst leader, but apparently I'm good enough for my guys. I'm really tired of having to live in the gang and, though I really do love my gang members to death, I really want out. The life isn't for me anymore, I'm not a kid anymore and it's time to grow up."
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby cyrevan » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:48 am

username: BreezeParadox
prompt #11
prompt: Salem
I would say I'm too curious for my own good. I'm pretty brave, too, (except when it comes to scorpions) and I like doing new things. I tend not to look back on the past; to me, it's the future that's important. I suppose you could call me an optimist for that! Anyways, I have to admit, I have no sense of humor whatsoever; I tend not to laugh even when a joke is super funny to others.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby Catskitten » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:24 am

username:Catskitten
prompt 11:write a description of your kal from their own point of view!
prompt:
Seventy-

"Well I'm just mean. I have weapons that I know how to use. So you should probably just leave me alone.
I don't like other kalons at all...well most of the time. Anyways I am tired so go away."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:32 am

Hot dad / Prompt 11 / Description from their view?

Alejandro -
"Think: tall, dark, handsome.... That's me baby.. haha i'm just messing with ya. I'm tanned with hair that lives on its own idk if i need anything else to say."

Ezequiel -
"I don't want to be, ya kno, egotistical, but i think i'm good looking, my hair is nice, I've got great brown fur, and i look like my dad : )"

(Alejo in background: "did u just call me hot?")
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:44 am

username:
prompt#11 write a description of your kal from their own point of view!
prompt:

| Lark |

I'm a pretty cool guy! I try to be nice, and laid back. I really like spending my time outdoors or relaxing at home.

| Bell |

Belford? What a great kal. Good looking, great dj, styled hair... what's not to love?
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:49 am

username: cocogerber13
prompt# 11
prompt: Sebastian/Bassy

Oh, hi! I guess I'm talking about myself now..? Um, well, first of all I'm sorry if my wording 's a bit awkward, but uh, anyway... I guess I'd start with my values? I try to be cheerful and friendly, since I know what it's like to be that one person who doesn't had a group to sit with at lunch, and I do try to help the world be a better place when I can. Uhh, I really like music and preformances! I can't play or sing very well, but I do think that people like my writing most of the time. I also know I can be a bit shy and careful, and while some of my friends think I'm a little too careful, I do believe in the saying 'better safe than sorry'. Oh. You want me to stop now? Okay... Have a nice day everyone!

(Also, I think I submitted more prompts than 2? I don't know which ones were counted, but I'd be happy to find them and link them here! ;w;)
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SyntheticFox » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:26 am

username: Syntheticfox
prompt# 11
prompt:

Jade:
"Welp I am a DJ who is obsessed with the neon color. I am also a freedom fighter who dreams of a better world. I believe together we can make a change! Im a go with the flow gal and when i make a goal, i plan to finish it!"

Angel:
"I am Angel, im an expert medic who developed a way to bring dead people back to life. I also make swiss chocolate as a sort of hobby! I should really start selling them.."

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello There !

I'm SyntheticFox ! (Or Fox)
Feel free to message me !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kalons』✮『Senti』✮『Bigby

SyntheticFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:27 pm

Username: Epiale
Prompt 11
Write a description of your kal from their own point of view!

Angel - "Well, I'm a princess of course, so I'm pretty awesome. I'm good at baking, art, sewing, singing, most things really. I'm also pretty knowledgeable about the kingdom, and it's laws and policies, as well as the financial side of things, but I'm still learning. I'm just a friendly princess looking to do what's best for her people. ♡"

Kalila - "Oh, I'm a pretty normal girl I think. I do my best to be friendly and helpful, and I really want to make the world a better place, so that's kind of my thing I guess. I'm a student right now, so mostly I study a lot, but I also really like sewing, and creating things. I'm also pretty interested in astrology, so if you ever want a fortune read just let me know! -giggle- Seriously, though, I guess I'm just someone who wants to use the gifts they've been given being born in such a noble family to do some good, and I'm still young, and figuring things out, but I'm doing my best!"

Gregory - "Well, I'm an apprentice magician. Most people think the term's 'witch', but that's not really right- nevermind it really doesn't matter. I guess I'm a normal person? What kind of question is this? Seriously."

(Epiales prompts can all be found linked HERE)
Last edited by Epiale on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:52 pm

username: ThatPinkThing
prompt 11
prompt:
Aiden!
    "I'm like, the coolest guy I know. I'm an internet personality and I'm super good looking. I have tattoos under this fur, so that's pretty bad-a. Oh, and I once rode a bull in a competition."
Astrid~
    "I consider myself average but like, upper class average. I'm not drop dead gorgeous or super insanely skilled, but I do think I'm pretty and a good person. I've been told my hair looks like a waterfall, and ever since then I can't unsee it. I also consider my fur pattern really nice."
Max Oliver <3
    "Moi? I'm just a man livin' 'is life! Uh, I guess I'm excitable and I can get distracted if I'm not 100% focused. And I'm athletic, that's a thing! Nikki says I'm handsome and it's no use arguing with Nikki so I guess I'm handsome."
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets