unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby spirit • daydream » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:29 pm

username: APH Siantia
prompt# 11
prompt: Write a description of your kal from their own point of view!

Haunani - "I am a fashion model! I design my clothes, and I am allowed to model them. I feel like I'm a bit overexcited at times, but I mean if it gets the job done then its good, right? Anyway, I'm extremely energetic, and I am, oh so very friendly. I have created friends all around the eras of history, and trust me that is not figurative. But, yeah, that's how I am. I don't know if I answered your question because I tend to get off track a little when I start talking sometimes, you know?"

Rajnish - "I, um, have been told that I am kind of awkward. I mean I, uh, don't mean to be, it just happens. You know, I like to think of myself as a more secured kalon and knows what he is, um, doing with his life, I guess? I mean, I know I'm, uh, well, a bit shy, but it isn't one of my flaws. It just helps me with my, um, shell. It helps me stay, er, protected against the harshness of this world. So, I'm a shy kalon, but it isn't my weakness, it's my strength. Hopefully, that, um, answered your question? Maybe a little, at least?"

Jaime - "I'm a bit more refined, or well I like to think that. I'm a very easy going kalon, and I don't get that mad all that much. I can be forgiving when I need to be, what can I say, I can probably hold a grudge for a very long time. I have friends who love me for who I am though, and I would never change who I am to make them feel better."
Last edited by spirit • daydream on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - UPDATE on page 30!

Postby MelMellyMel » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:36 pm

username: MelMellyMel
prompt#11
prompt:
Val - "Well, there isn't much to say. I'm a grumpy gardener in my mid to late twenties. I guess you could say I'm a nice guy, but only if you don't annoy me. Which isn't too hard to do. I have an explosive temper, I'll admit, it isn't one of my best traits. It's the main reason I have a tough time making and holding onto friends. I currently have one, a flower shop owner named Ruth. I consider her my best friend, but I guess that's sort of a default title considering she's my only friend. In my free time you can find me gardening in my front or back yard, reading, or hanging out at Ruth's shop. So, yeah, my life isn't all that special, but it is what it is."

Remus - "Me? Well, I work as a psychologist, which is pretty ironic since social interactions aren't something I'll
actively seek out outside of my work. In all honesty, I'm a great listener, but a horrible conversationalist. I genuinely care about what other Kalons have to say, and I can sit just listening without saying a word for hours. Because of my dislike for actual conversations, I don't ever get super close to other Kalons. I have no friends, and maybe just a few that I can consider acquaintances at the moment. I'd love that to change in the near future if possible. In my spare time I absolutely love to read. It's all I ever seem to do when I'm not working. That, and I also take strolls at a nearby park. Other than that, I don't do much. Yup, that pretty much summarizes me. Take it or leave it, I guess."

Jax - "Hm, what really is there to say? I'm Jax, a cosmetology major in university with a dream of being in a famous band. I am in a band, the famous part, not so much. An incomplete band more than anything. The only members are me, and my two friends. We have "band practice" every Saturday, aka playing cover songs in the campus' band room when it's not in use. I put most of my time into the band, mainly attempting to write original songs and trying to find other members. Much to the dismay of one of my friends that thinks I should put more effort into my schoolwork. That's another thing about me, I don't have any motivation. The only way I ever get anything done is from my friends nagging me all the time. Gotta love those guys. I don't understand why they decide to stick around me while everyone else gets scared off my attitude. I guess they've just gotten used to it. But yeah, that's pretty much it. A university student also in a band with a horrible work ethic, and friends that he most likely doesn't deserve. Gosh, don't I just sound lovely?"

Vinny - "I would just say I'm awesome, and leave it at that, but I'm really not. Honestly, I'm a right pain to deal with. I have loving parents that care about me, yet I still push my schoolwork aside in favor of indulging in a hobby, surfing to be exact. I do feel bad about my behavior, but I just can't bring myself to stop. The practice has been engrained into my brain, and the fact that the only real time I get to see my friends is when I'm at the beach doesn't help. All my free time is spent at the beach, be it while swimming, surfing, or just strolling with my pals on the shoreline. At school though, I don't have any friends and my teachers really dislike me. I am very loud, spontaneous, and not afraid to say what's on mind. That's just a recipe for detentions, right? Right. I've been dealt my fair share of them. Just call me problem child. Those two words summarize me very well now that I think about it."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:31 pm

username:
      prompt# 11
      prompt:

Illawi -
      My name is Illawi, I do enjoy some rhyming, and I'm not aware of it.
      I'm healer and shaman of a small tribe, small but powerful I admit.
      I'm using snake venom to create powerful drugs for my tribe.
      I guess that's as much as I can describe.

sorry for that awful rhyming ;0;
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Snowwhisper** » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:55 pm

username:**Snowwhisper**
prompt# 11
prompt: Maeve - "I'm my own person. I'm a witch and proud of it. I make people nervous and I always know when they're full of it. I travel from town to town, watching and observing, looking for my ingredients and avoiding jerks. I'm 5'4' with long mint green hair and black tattoos snaking along my body. I keep things close to the vest and my only companion is Pepper, my fox."
ImageImage

ImageImage
Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed,
Text text text text text text text
My kalons Fursona DA Credit
who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
**Snowwhisper**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:29 pm

username: saccharin
prompt #11
prompt:

miles:
"i am, i was, a crook. i didn't take no crap from nobody, and i still don't. mess with me and you can bet i'll be getting up in your business, so don't try me. you see these scars, right here? you don't wanna know where i got 'em. there are lots of things you don't wanna know about me. where i've been, stuff i've done, people i've been with...all that's in the past now.

my gang, they were everything to me. i gave them my all. things weren't what i thought they were though, so i ditched them. a dumb decision, some say, but i don't care. i couldn't stand another second of being near 'em. i got away - ran like a damn coward. call me a coward all you want, i wouldn't have had it any other way, trust me.

now i'm here, and now i'm a changed man. maybe not entirely, but whatever, i'm working on it. don't tell me i'm not trying. as a kid, i never saw myself in the future as a...waiter, of all the jobs i could've picked. at a cat cafe. screw it if i'm going soft, i love the fluffs there, and the pay's alright. enough to keep my alive, anyway. the manager's not a half-bad guy either - picked me up when i was at my worst, so i owe more to 'em than i could ever say out loud.

i don't do good with people that much, and i don't really want to have much to do with 'em either. what else...i've got mild temper issues, i like cats...yeah. now scram."

ambience:
"oh oh oh, i love talking about myself! i'm so glad you asked. weeeell let's see...i'm an author, and i think writing stuff is incredibly fun! i like a whole bunch of things, like music, and travelling, travelling is spelled with two t's, don'tcha know? well yeah anyway, i think i'm a pretty upbeat and happy person! i always do my best to see the good in everyone, and i also do my best at anything i do, actually! i'm not afraid to try out anything new, seriously hit me up! bungee-jumping, sky-diving, scuba-diving, yep, done 'em all! also, sorry if i speak a liiiiiittle bit too loudly, people say i have to 'control my volume', yadda yadda.

sorry, i get so lost in all these whirling thoughts and ideas and everything around me that i sometimes don't pay attention, you get me? you know those times where your train of thought just sort of keeps chugging along and everything else just blurs out while your head is jumping from one thing to the next? yeah, that happens a lot to me! oooor i end up seeing one interesting thing here and i see another interesting thing there, and all the other not-as-interesting things blur out into the background...uh are you still listening to me? i tend to ramble a lot, my apologies. i love talking, so i should probably stop now before i forget that i have to. so. that's all. adios!"

loren:
"mmm. me. i've lived in this graveyard all my life, since i was little kid until now. i'm only still alive right now because the groundskeeper was kind enough to take me under their wing. you'd think it'd be lonely living in the home for the dead, but, surprisingly, the dead make really good company! i've learned a whole lot about the spirit folk from my time here, so if you have any questions of the paranormal kind, don't be afraid to ask. there are a lot of misconceptions floating around about ghosts, so i'd like to do my best to clear them up.

i'm a fairly pleasant person to be around, from what people have told me, and i hope it's true. it's important for me to be polite at all times - rudeness won't get you anywhere. besides, if i ever dared to badmouth people in front of the groundskeeper, they'd kick me in the butt. i'm pretty kind-hearted. helping others out makes me happy.

i'm pretty handy at a lot of things. my paws are really dextrous, so any tasks that need a delicate, careful hand, i'm your guy. making flower garlands to sell and, well, pickpocketing people is my main source of income. yeah, i think the main thing people dislike about me is the whole thievery business. i don't have that sense of morality of caring that it's wrong that most do have. i know it makes others upset, which makes me a little sad, but overall i hardly feel any guilt for doing it. i need to survive, and i've always been doing it, so i don't stop. besides, the challenge and thrill of it is fun. that's all i can think of telling you, there isn't that much to tell, really. have a nice day!

oryve:
"m-me? you want to, you want to know about me? wow, i'm...i'm honored! um, let's see...i'm a fashion designer living in the city...um. yeah...okay, okay, personality, hobbies. i can do this.

personality...um, i stutter a lot, and i repeat words a lot, as you...as you know. sorry, about t-that, i'm trying to work on it, i swear! i can get really anxious, especially when it comes to m-meeting deadlines. i'm scared of a lot of things. spiders, snakes,
heights...the list goes on, really. sorry, i'm a really pathetic person, aren't i? um, i'm a perfectionist - can't finish anything without straightening out all the details. i don't seem like a people person, b-but i actually quite enjoy being around others! i just...am a little anxious about messing up, y'know? well, i mean, that's what a perfectionist is all about, so i guess that's a given, right? um,
moving on...

hobbies. hobbies? do i have any...? ah, well, i love designing clothes, of course. and making them. my grand-aunt taught me how to sew. good 'ole grand-aunt henrietta...keeping up with trends is difficult, but sort of fun, too. it means i always am changing how i do things, which means i have to mix things up a lot. for other hobbies, u-um, watching musicals? yeah, and dramas and plays, they're great! ahaha, i hope i didn't take up too much of your time, that's all i can think of right now. um, bye."
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:38 pm

username: KingKaigy
Prompt #11
Prompt:

Dakota
"I'm small, slender, orangey and tigery. I like strawberries and I like poetry... Or just writing in general. I'm a hopeless romantic and I'm not afraid to show it. I'm pretty vivacious and I love having people around to keep me company! But a lot of people like the city so don't often come out to visit me in the country. I wish they would. I'm sure they would love the open space and the fresh air. Not fogged up by the vehicles and whatnot.
Nyx
"From our own point of view? Oh. Okay. Well, I'd say I'm rather, recluse. I don't mean to be, of course, it just happens. I only really spend time with Alec and Jericho. I'm not shy, per-say, I just don't tend to interact with people I don't know or am not too bothered about knowing. I'm kinda athletic, but I don't care very much for sports or running, I do like to swim though. I guess I'm pretty tall and I think I look a little scary. But I'm just tired. I promise."
Jacomina
"I-I don't know what to say, this is a little out of nowhere, isn't it... Ohh, I'm bad at talking about myself. Uh... I like animals... Mainly cats. I'm brown and white and I have a lot of fur! I spend a lot of time in nature, because I love it soo much. I love my family. My ma and my pa are the best people in the world and they support me through absolutely everything. I wouldn't be who I am today without them. But I guess, most people wouldn't.
Skye
"What am I not? That's the real question! I'm not a nerd. I'm not... no we'll just leave it at that! I'm not a nerd. I have cool hair and my mums a beast! My dad's pretty cool too... But whatever, this is about me. I travel a lot, I've probably been to more places than you've heard of! Mmm... I'm a little short, but whatever, that doesn't mean nothing! I'm cool and tough and I'm going to be an aviator when I've completed my training. Better watch the skies cause that where I'll always be!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:57 am

username: graceymc96
prompt #12
prompt:
Incarse's never really been religious, mostly because he wasn't raised in a religious family. He loves Christmas and he knows the religious messages that go with it, he just doesn't really participate in that side. He doesn't know too much about Hanukkah, though, because he's never really met anyone who celebrates it.
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:40 am

the spreadsheet has now been updated up to a few entries into day 5! progress is slow but steady!
prompts for day 11 are now closed!
(and gracey i'll count your form but please wait until i post before you answer the new one.)
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:21 am

username:Catskitten
prompt 12:first day of hannukah! do any of your kalons celebrate it? do they see christmas itself as a religious festival?
prompt:
Seventy-

"I just get a large bag of candy that everyone shares.
Holidays are too expensive these days.
I can't afford to buy everyone gifts there is nine kalons here. Nine.
Also do I seem religious to you? No."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby cyrevan » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:00 am

username: BreezeParadox
prompt #12
prompt: Salem
I don't celebrate Hanukkah, nor Christmas for that matter. It's hard to keep track of seasons in the desert, we don't really have a "holiday season" or a festive spirit. Some people have ancestry that comes from other places, so they celebrate things like Hanukkah and Christmas, but not me. It's not really a tradition here I guess.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups