unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - UPDATE on page 30!

Postby ThatPinkThing » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:34 am

username: ThatPinkThing
prompt 10
prompt:
Astrid~
    Astrid's a very calm girl, but her fancy clothes are very loud! She would wear a floor-length dress, either fitted to her body or one with a mermaid tail bottom. She wears lots of jewelry, and her long hair gets done in a fancy, curly up-do. She's also one to wear lots of pearl/gem bobbypins in her hair.
Max Oliver <3
    Max is a simple guy with simple needs. He'll likely wear nice jeans, some fancy shoes, and a crisp button-up shirt. He also only wears his father's watch to fancy events as opposed to every day.
Nicolette :>
    Nikki is very fashion-forward. She's one to wear short party dresses and high shoes with bizarrely shaped heels. Her hair is always nce-looking, but not the center of her look. She usually has big, fun jewelry on for fancy events.
Aiden!
    One smooth dude this kal is. His looks for fancy events are very signature: entirely one color. His most common appearance is an all black suit get up, with white and maroon versions also appearing. On one account he wore an entirely silver, sparkly suit to the streamys.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby Epiale » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:06 pm

Username: Epiale
Prompt 10
What would your kalon wear to a fancy dress party?

Angel - Angel is always one to dress elegantly, if somewhat sparingly. She prefers flowing sheer fabrics, and simple gold jewelry acting as sparing highlights. Designed be the finest tailors of course, they tend to be beautiful dresses that are a sight to behold even in their simplicity. She also, of course, wears her crown out to any occasion calling for it.

Kalila - Kalila can be a bit flashy when going to a dress party. She's known for covering entire dresses in crystals and jewels, typically iridescent in nature creating a somewhat blinding rainbow effect. In her human/anthro au form she feels it helps hide how wide her shoulders are, and in all universes she loves the sparkle. <3

Agni - Agni dresses like he's blind, and that carries over into dress wear. He tends to go with somewhat bright, clashing colors. His one suit is well made, yes, but it's hard to admire the tailoring and fit of something when the jacket is covered in the kind of patterns and colors you'd see on a bowling alley carpet.

Kimberly - Kimberly has never been to a dress party, and would probably be a bit lost trying to dress for one. She'd probably opt for a floral pattern, darkly colored dress in a shorter length, or more practical cut.

(Epiales prompts can all be found linked HERE)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:30 pm

username: MelMellyMel
prompt#10
prompt:
Val - Considering that Val isn't a very elegant dressing Kalon in general, what he'd wear to a fancy party would be a nice pair of jeans and a simple button-up. Even at fancy parties Val will wear his flower hair clip. He frankly doesn't care what other Kalons think of him, so not having the most expensive party clothes and accessories doesn't bother him. Val tends to avoid buying any clothes that are too fancy because no matter what he always ends up getting any clothing he owns covered in dirt.

Remus - Remus will wear a nice button-up with a sweater vest on top, and slacks. Yes, he's that Kalon at parties. With the way he dresses you'd assume he's a poindexter, and you wouldn't be completely wrong. Remus just likes sweater vests, okay? On certain occasions though, he will ditch the sweater vest and slacks for a nice suit jackets and pants. Nothing too flashy.

Jax - A fancy party? When would Jax ever go to a fancy party? Well, if he ever were invited to a fancy party, which he wouldn't be, he'd wear some skinny jeans and a flannel. If that's still too informal for the party in question, then Jax doesn't care. He doesn't have anything too formal in his closet, and going to a fancy party hasn't even crossed his mind before.

Vinny - This girl doesn't even know the definition of formal. If she were ever invited to a fancy dress party, it'd be better if she just didn't show up at all. The most formal thing she has in her closet are some flannels, polo shirts, and dress pants. She'd would more than likely opt for dressing in a polo shirt and dress pants, and hope that doesn't get her kicked out. Otherwise, she'd more than likely just stay home, or go to the beach instead of going to a party filled with Kalon after Kalon in monkey suits.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:06 pm

username: scarlet_wolf
prompt ten
prompt:
gideon ;; he'd probably wear his lil fancy coat with all of the patches from his army achievements ?? he has nothing else lol
cyril ;; he. he wouldn't be invited. he'd be party-crashing with gideon as a tag-along that everyone was secretly crossing their fingers that he wouldn't show. he'd be in like. some ridiculously-neon colored shirt & jeans and be making gideon laugh the whole time and drinking all of the champagne.
calum ;; calum wouldn't even be dressed up - he'd be in like a flannel shirt or something with jeans. just. anything that he hasn't worn to work.
skippy ;; he'd just be in a t-shirt, tbh. what kind of college student do you know that can afford a suit? exactly.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby spirit • daydream » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:11 pm

username: APH Siantia
prompt# 10
prompt: What would your kalon wear to a fancy dress party?

Haunani - "Oh my goodness! I'm glad you asked! It would depend on the party! Since there are different types of fancy parties, but in any kind, I would most likely choose out of my designs since I try to design and model my clothes. I would most likely wear a dress that would compliment my eyes. Maybe a rich purple and blue dress? I could also since I time travel and all that, base my created dresses on old, vintage-like dresses! Oh, I just adore those dresses! Next time I could bring you some of my designs! Anyway, I would probably wear a really, and I mean really, nice dress to the party and try to bring my modeling career more business. What can I say, a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do."

Rajnish - "I would probably wear, um, my graduation tuxedo. I, um, don't go out to fancy parties much because I, um stay inside a lot. I tend to, um, work on my job instead of going anywhere. Though one time I, uh, was forced to go to a business party and it was, er, a little awkward for me. I would usually wear the same things around and, um, since I only wore my, uh, graduation tuxedo about once every, uh, two years it works perfectly for my, um, formal wear."

Jaime - "What I would wear to a fancy dress party? I wouldn't know since I have never been to one. Was never really interested in fancy parties because they seemed a bit boring I guess? But, if I had to go to one or I was dragged there by one of my friends, I would wear the most fancy dress I could find in my closet. Though my closet doesn't hold the fanciest and beautiful dresses, so I would be a slight embarrassment for a few people. But, whatever, right?"
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:21 pm

username: Hellyboo
prompt# 10
prompt:

Selene - She wouldnt go to a fancy dress party, she'd probably crash it haha wearing her typical outfit.

Datura - She likely wouldnt go either but if she had to shed wear her Human Bubble.

Yuno - he would were probably a little sailor suit or somethiung. fancy or not, he loves them.

Arroyo - A cute little tux. IM joking, what, a fish with a tux, i laugh
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:31 pm

username: pangurbanka
      prompt# 10
      prompt:

Lynn - She is fond of literature and fictional characters that dress fancy and go to balls or galas. Lynn would definitely love to do that in real life one day. Well... she dressed pretty fancy this Halloween!
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:15 pm

username: KingKaigy
Prompt #10
Prompt:

Dakota
Dakota would wear a flowy skirt with a button-down with a waistcoat. They're very into presenting as with neutral or both.
Nyx
Nyx isn't one to go to fancy dress parties or parties at all, but if he has to he'd probably wear something casually fancy. A black button down and black jeans. Nothing too over the top.
Jacomina
Jacomina would wear a long flowy dress. Probably in a light blue or pink as well as a white cardigan to go over the top. She's very into dressing up all pretty like and will grab at any chance to do so!
Skye
Skye would go all out but keep it in the 'fancy' that where he's at currently considers fancy! Tuxedo or not. He'll do his best to meet the criteria of where he's at.
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

day ten

Postby cherubim » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:54 am

username: crepuscular.
        prompt 10
        prompt:

alexei, wanting to go above and beyond for any sort of party, would spend a good week sewing together an outfit for a fancy dress party. one of his more memorable costumes would have to be his "henry the viii" get-up, which had more ruffles than a toddler's tutu. he still wears that costume often, but only in the confines of his own home now.

remi, assuming her social anxiety wouldn't get the best of her, would go to a party dressed in a simple floor-length black dress that falls off of the shoulders and has some sort of shimmer down the bottom. remi adores sparkles.

tadaaki would most likely go in his police uniform, the killjoy. however, it's probably because he would want to assert his authority and make sure no one is tempted to do anything illegal at the party. that, and tadaaki really doesn't have any 'nice' clothes, except for that one suit that he tore a hole in long ago and never got it fixed.
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:02 am

hey everyone! i've been asked to help close the prompts b box for a few days while they travel! i'm also helping out to updae the spreadsheet in the meantime!
prompts for day 10 are now closed.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me