unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - UPDATE on page 30!

Postby Hot Dad » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:20 am

Hot dad / Promt 12 / 12 day streak / Hanukkah?

Neither the Kalons celebrate this, though they respect those that do.
They both celebrate Christmas though!
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:20 am

username: silentmelody || prompt12 || prompt: first day of hannukah! do any of your kalons celebrate it? do they see christmas itself as a religious festival?

noelani:
    ròuzhì:
    amoretta:
    saffron:

none of my kalons celebrate hannukah, but they are respectful of all religions!!
[/quote]
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
discord - silent.melody
deviantart - mutedmelodies

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences
artist, reader/writer, roleplayer

starting on March 27th
active on site until then!

SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby spirit • daydream » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 am

username: APH Siantia
prompt# 12
prompt: First day of Hannukah! do any of your kalons celebrate it? do they see Christmas itself as a religious festival?

Haunani - "Hmm, I have friends who celebrate Hannukah, but I don't. I mean I haven't thought about it, but since my mom basically "celebrates" Christmas I celebrate Christmas. I mean who doesn't like getting presents and opening them up to find whats inside? No, but, seriously, I would celebrate Hannukah if I was introduced to it correctly, maybe."

Rajnish - "Um, uh, I, uh, I don't really celebrate anything. I'm not into the holiday spirits I guess. My, uh, family was always busy so that I would spend the holidays by myself, so uh, I don't have any holiday to celebrate. I mean, I know the Christmas cheer and all the other, uh, holiday events, but I'm not into them. I am just, uh, kinder I guess? I mean, I don't know. I, um, just sit in front of the fire for holidays. Yeah, um, sorry."

Jaime - "I don't really celebrate Hannukah, but I do celebrate Christmas. For me, Christmas kind of lost its religious view, but I only celebrate it so that I can give out nice cards and be happy for everyone around me. I mean, I'm always trying to be nice, but this is the time of year where I know that I will be accepted. I love helping others find their happiness around the holidays because I know many kalons who are not in high spirits around the holiday time. It's sad to see, but I always try to comfort them in the end because I was once like them."

I'm so tired from the start of finals week so these may get bad lol
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:11 am

username: cocogerber13
prompt# 12
prompt: Yes! Sebastian's family celebrates Hanukkah, though he himself tends to celebrate every winter holiday thanks to his love of literally every holiday ever. Sebastian does recognise both Hanukkah and Christmas as actual religious holidays, but in doing so still somewhat enjoys the commercial side of it.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SyntheticFox » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:09 pm

username: Syntheticfox
prompt# 12
prompt:

Jade:
I love the holidays! My mom and I always played in the snow with dad! Ahh we played hockey on the ice! Those were the good days..

Angel:
I WORSHIP CHRISTMAS. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL! THE DECORE, THE LIGHTS, THE FOOD. AHH ITS THE TWELVETH DAY ALREADY! WHERE IS THAT PARTIDGE!

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello There !

I'm SyntheticFox ! (Or Fox)
Feel free to message me !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kalons』✮『Senti』✮『Bigby

SyntheticFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ginger. » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:21 pm

username: .Ginger.
prompt# 12
prompt: first day of hannukah! do any of your kalons celebrate it? do they see christmas itself as a religious festival?

Ginger says:
"I'm not Jewish, however, I believe that Hanukkah
too, is a time of joy, thankfulness, and celebration!"

Cirius says:
"No I don't. In fact, I don't technically celebrate Christmas either. I celebrate "Night of the North Star", a night to thank the star that guides us through life."

Major says:
"I don't celebrate Hanukkah, but I have friends that do... I do believe that Christmas is a time to celebrate Christ's birthday for sure!"
ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:52 pm

username: pangurbanka
      prompt# 12
      prompt:

Ishtar - She is making her own menorah/hanukkiahs using guides from the internet. She's making it from some metal nuts, glue, and decorating supplies.Candles were bought at the supermarket. She also enjoys wearing Hanukkah sweaters.

Eirian - Oil, as you may know, is generally a big part of the celebration of the Hanukkah, and oily food like latkas and doughnuts are traditionally consumed. Guess who will be the cook? Eirian!

carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:56 pm

Username: Epiale
Prompt 12
First day of Hanukkah! Do any of your kalons celebrate it? Do they see christmas itself as a religious festival?

Dante - Dante doesn't celebrate the holiday, but he has friends who do. He still doesn't really understand it, but he tries to be supportive, and happy for them. As for Christmas he grew up with a religious mom, and as a result does associate the holiday with religion. Mostly that ends at going to church more and talking about Jesus a lot, though.

Tilly - Tilly doesn't celebrate Hanukkah herself, though she has family that does, and is perfectly happy to visit and celebrate with them. She doesn't tend to put too much of a focus on religion in general, and that extends through the holidays. She mostly sees it as a time of year to be extra generous, enjoy the atmosphere, and have fun.

Sauin - Sauin is a massive holiday buff, and while he doesn't personally celebrate Hanukkah he has studied it fairly extensively, and tends to be a go-to on decorations for it with richer families because of his respect for the holiday, and attention to detail. He also acknowledges the religious components that help make Christmas what it is today, but doesn't see it as a religious holiday in and of itself. There are simply too many scattered sources for the traditions to treat it as such in his eyes. He does celebrate it to a massive extent though, often going to extremes to decorate, and celebrate in as many ways as he can.

(Epiales prompts can all be found linked HERE)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bobcatt » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:11 pm

username: bobcatt
prompt 12
prompt:
Natalia
She doesn’t celebrate Hanukkah, and she doesn’t care much for Christmas, but she celebrates it anyway because her family celebrates it, and she definitely doesn’t see it as religious.

Taiyo
He doesn’t celebrate Hanukkah, but he accepts people who do celebrate it. He celebrates Christmas, but he doesn’t see it as religious, just a time to spend time with his family.
bobcatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Snowwhisper** » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:53 pm

username:**Snowwhisper**
prompt# 12
prompt: Maeve - Maeve doesn't personally celebrate anything but she does enjoy the festivities of both holidays in the towns she passes through.
ImageImage

ImageImage
Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed,
Text text text text text text text
My kalons Fursona DA Credit
who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
**Snowwhisper**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me