Ember's Simas Halloween Door: Day 29

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Ember's Simas Halloween Door: Day 29

Postby Ember the Wolf » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:57 am

OPEN! Day 29
Ember lives in the mountain standard time zone,

Main thread

It's about to get spooky all up in here

You are walking down the street when you notice a line in front of a very large scary looking house, It seems to be some sort of haunted house. Curiosity gets the best of you and you get in line wondering if this was going to actually be scary or not. once you reach the driveway you see a sign above the entrance.
You shiver slightly and again wonder how scary this haunted house is. Before long you are at the front of the line and a four-eared sima wearing a mask tells you to wait for a moment, inside you can hear people screaming as they're scared. After a moment you are allowed in and are ushered into a small room. It's very dark and there are very realistic looking spiderwebs covering the room, you make your way forward.

Last edited by Ember the Wolf on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:50 am, edited 17 times in total.
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ember's Simas Halloween Door: Day 12

Postby Ember the Wolf » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:01 am

For my door, you will still need to a be a bit creative!
Each day I will have a new prompt that you have to answer!
Make sure to post your answer on the thread instead of pming them to me

Today's Prompt: Halloween related gifs/pics

Prompt answers don't need to be very long, but you can write as much as you want,

Anyone who can only really get on using mobile: You don't have to copy the coding, Just make srue you post your username/day# and answer the writing promtps

Code: Select all
[left][color=#ff4f00]██[/color]
[color=#ff7100]██[/color]
[color=#ff9200]██[/color]
[color=#ff9d00]██[/color]
[color=#ffa900]██[/color]
[color=#ffb400]██[/color]
[color=#ffa300]██[/color]
[color=#ff7100]██[/color][/left][right][color=#ff4f00]██[/color]
[color=#ff7100]██[/color]
[color=#ff9d00]██[/color]
[color=#ffa900]██[/color]
[color=#ffb400]██[/color]
[color=#ffa300]██[/color]
[color=#ff7100]██[/color][/right]
[b][color=#BF4000]~Trick Or Treat!~[/color][/b]
Username:
Day:
Promt Answer:

Last edited by Ember the Wolf on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:49 am, edited 21 times in total.
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ember's Halloween Door: Day 12

Postby Ember the Wolf » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:02 am

Ember's Goodies!

Fake Eyelashes;; Put these on and everyone will be so envious!! Changes the color of your simas eyes
Common May be approved by any artist

Pile of bones;; You tripped over something, it looks like. . Bones?!?! Gives your simas bonelike markings
Common-Rare Rarity will be rolled for, Must be added/approved by me

Bottle of Fireflies;; This bottle filled with fireflies gives off such a pretty glow, you let them go and a few settle content on your fur. give simas little fireflie markings/Small glowing spots.
Common-Uncommon Must be added/approved by me

Blue Potion;; After taking a sip of this potion you don't feel anything really but a few weeks later you notice your whiskers has doubled in length! Give simas whiskers
Common May be added/approve by any artist

Black potion;; After drinking this you shiver at the bitter taste and begin to drool Makes simas droll forever
Common May be added/ approved by any artist, Drool must be black, dark blue or a color from said simas pallete

Red potion;;
You drink the potion and yelp as you realize its very spicy! so spicy that it makes you cry. Makes simas cry forever
Common May be added/approved by any artist

Orange potion;; After drinking this potion you realize it tasted pretty weird but don't notice any immediate changes, A few weeks later you realize your hair has grown out faster than usual Gives simas Common hair, Can also be used to upgrade common hair to uncommon
Uncommon May be added/approved by any artist

Rainbow potion;; You look at the bottle nervously, it was glowing and changing colors, surely it couldn't be healthy to drink it. Going against better judgment you drink it anyways and wake a few days later and realize all of your fur has changed color. Changes your simas color palette!
Very Rare- Must be done by original artist, color restrictions apply, Must also be approved to use by orginal artist. Must be approved by orginal artist/Mod/owner

Soul Snare;; You touch the strange looking gem and jump back in shock, it hurt? you seem drawn to it though and before you realize what's happened your soul was sucked inside! Turns your sima into a ghoul
Legendary- May be added by any artist, Must be approved by Mod/owner

Spider Bite;; What? You just got bit by a spider, in the next few days you get sick and wonder if you are becoming the next Spiderman. Gives your sima a random mutation
Common-Rare Will be rolled for by me, May be used on breedings, May be added/approved by any artist.

Premade simas! will be handed out randomly through interactions at my door! don't be afraid to ask questions and Make sure you read everything carefully.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:38 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~
Username: Trollish
Day: 12
Promt Answer: Odin dresses, this year, as a reaper! Like a grim reaper of souls... it's always been his dream to be a real reaper, after all.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:46 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~
Username: FluffyTheUnicorn
Promt Answer: Tech's dressed up a a digimon, Nates dressed up as himself since hes a pirate he fits right in anyways, Reve was forced to be dressed up as a reaper and Sophia's dressed as a princess.

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:50 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~

Username: lychee
    Prompt Answer:
      it was the day prior to halloween, and shalyn was inside of her closet, practically tearing it apart in order to find the perfect costume that she had bought earlier but stashed somewhere deep in the massive mess of clothes. "where is it?" shayln muttered to herself in frustration, tossing some random shirt over her shoulder. after ten minutes of furious flipping, she finally spotted the black, shimmering cloth in the corner of the room. excited, shalyn snatched it from its hiding place and raced into her room, slipping it on with ease––despite her massive wings. shalyn brushed the wrinkles off and stepped into the view of her floor length mirror. the image staring back at her revealed a glossy black cloak that covered shalyn for the most part. jumbled feathers were placed at certain areas of the cloth, resulting in a perfect portrayal of a raven. smiling, shalyn grabbed the black mask off of the table and put it on. "perfect," she said, "all set for the best night of the year."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
----------
on hiatus.
----------

⟡ alli ⟡ she/her ⟡
to-do list

art creditimg rotator
⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:52 am

10/12/17
Day 12
Nonowner

Character used:
Sage

Ember I want treats!
Username: Mysteriouss
Prompt answer: Sage loves to get creative for her Halloween outfits. Last year, she was dressed as a character from her favorite book! Her whole outfit stitched and homemade by herself!
This year, she's decided to go as a plague doctor!
She bad preordered the doctor mask, but is determined to make the rest of her outfit on her own once again. With black fabric and gray string, she plans on cutting a few whole here and there in the fabric and sewing it all together to make a worn-out look to her gown. She's ripped off a triangle-shaped piece of plastic and stuck it to a large stick with transparent tape. Although it was a simple and easy costume to make, she goes outside in pride of showing off the homemade costume. Her first stop: the haunted house. Perhaps she can get a scare out of people herself!

Roleplay (if needed!):
Sage stumbled up to the front of the line gathering into the ill-lit house, her front paws stretching over the back of her head as she attempted to knot together the piece of rope to attack her mask. Eventually, she had tied it tight enough for it to remain on her muzzle. She eagerly jumped up to the masked sima girding the entrance, staring excitedly as she waited for them to let her enter. Even from here, she was able to hear the echoes screams of other Simas and creatures. She will be exciting. She nodded gratefully to the Sima as they moved aside to let her in. Cautiously but eagerly, she stepped into the darkness. Shadows had seemed to immediatly engulf her as the Sima stepped back to guard the entrance once more, blocking off the moonlight filtering into the place. She half-heartedly shrugged. Turning, she padded further into the darkness as she awaited any scares expecting her.

((Sorry if I did it wrong, I'll redo it if needed >~<))

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:18 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~
Username: The Pumpkin Queen
Promt Answer: Hallow
Hallow has always been in love with The Nightmare Before Christmas, ever since he was a kit. Each and every year, he would go trick or treating as a character from the movie - oftentimes an obscure one to confuse people. This year he chose to go as Jack Skellington. He spent months making the perfect suit and perfecting his costume makeup, turning himself into the perfect skeletal sima just for one glorious night of candy collecting.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rondell » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:45 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~
Username: Rondell
Promt Answer:
    This year is the first year Rytter's gone Trick-or-Treating, and he's chosen to dress himself up as... a sheep. Now, while his choice of costume IS partially due to the fact that Rytter likes sheep, it's mainly because he put the costume together himself, and he had to choose something simple - within his ability. His sheep costume is basically a long-sleeved turtleneck sweater (white of course) with as many cotton-balls as he could get his paws on glued to the torso. There's also a headband with a pair of cardboard-cutout horns on it, because Rytter himself doesn't have horns, and what is a sheep without them? All in all, he's rather proud of the outcome.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango531 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:31 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~
Username: mango531
Promt Answer:
It was nearly Hallow's Eve that Euthalia went into her family's closet to try & get a costume she could wear, she opened the closet & took all of the clothes putting them into a neat pile as she sees fit, of cause this wasn't a easy decision for her as some were a bit too outdated while the others had very bright neon colours that she just threw. Until she found a vampire costume that had fake fangs "that ones good" she said to herself while putting her costume "now I can find different doors to see if I can get tricked or treated".
mango531

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me