Closed! Thank you for joining!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Closed! Thank you for joining!

Postby hawkfire102 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:24 am

Welcome to Kruba Orb Serpents' first annual halloween spectacular. Woow. Me and my friends have created some activities for you guys to take part in. We also may have messed with a few things we shouldn't have and there may or may not be some creepy crawlies and other...things...hanging around. Look around and enjoy yourself. And don't forget to watch your back!

Have fun with the activities and I may just do a costume contest at the end here.

⒈ Do not steal any of the art used for Kruba Orb Serpents. It was and is produced by our staff and artists.
    ⒉ Do not spam this thread. No double posting, and no chatting here. If you want to add to/edit your forms/add more forms please edit your post if nobody has posted after you yet. IF YOU HAVE A COMMENT OR QUESTIONS, PLEASE TAKE IT TO THE FANCLUB THREAD. TO MARK THIS THREAD PLEASE DO SO BY USING THE "bookmark topic" OPTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. THANK YOU <3
    ⒊ Do not attempt to make your own Orb Serpent unless given permission by an owner.
    ⒋ Don't sell your Orb Serpents on-site, OR off-site. If you do not want your serpent, please notify a staff member and we will find them a new home <3
    ⒌ Please do not harass anyone on this thread. This is a happy friendly place, we mean no harm and neither should you. (:
    ⒍ By default, you are only allowed to have 5 serpents total. You can increase this amount by using certain items that are made for expanding your slots.
    ⒎ Do not manipulate/edit your serpent in any way. This will NOT be allowed.

Last edited by hawkfire102 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:59 am, edited 11 times in total.
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◃⋄▹ KOS ◃⋄▹ Halloween Event! Come one, come all!

Postby hawkfire102 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:24 am

Welcome to the Pumpkin Patch. Here you can go exploring for for that perfect pumpkin to make your jack o' lantern dreams come true. I worked hard on growing all of these so no horseplaying! And if you see any of those other creatures and serpents milling about take them with you. I've had enough of them eating my pumpkins!

The Pumpkin Patch is OPEN. You may search the pumpkin patch after the results for the last search has been counted!You can search here WITHOUT a serpent. :33

Code: Select all
[size=85][list]I want to search the Pumpkin Patch!

Username:
Serpent searching: [/list][/size]

Last edited by hawkfire102 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:33 am, edited 13 times in total.
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: KOS Event WIP Do Not Post

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:39 am

Welcome to my little booth. Here you can take what ever candy you've found or gotten from the little young scales over there and exchange it for other things that come from my shop.

This booth is currently Open.
items for sale:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
All items are priced at 5 candies each

[size=85][list]I want to exchange some candy

Username:
candy:
Wanted item:[/list][/size]

Last edited by Agent Maine(Meta) on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:08 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◃⋄▹ KOS ◃⋄▹ Event WIP Do Not Post

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:40 am

Reaver looks at you as you approach his newest stall. On it reads 'Rehome them for 5 candy'. You look at him confused and he huffs a bit. "After seeing how everyones accepted that other monster Black Queen. I decided that they weren't as bad as i first thought. And i spoke with them. They're just lonely. So, i've gathered all the ones i could find, brought them under this tent and for the next two or so days, i'll find them homes. For a price." He answers with a daunting chuckle before grasping the bucket on the stall and shaking it alittle.

Rules:
You can now get two serpents a day.
They cost 5 candies, no more, no less
They are completely randomly chosen, so don't complain if you got one you don't like.
if you've already purchased your daily two for yourself but got still got lots of candy and want to give someone a treat, you can purchase another before your time is up and gift it to someone immediately. You can only do this once a day thought.
If you purchase two, they MUST be seperate forms, otherwise reaver will deny you.

[size=85][list]I'd like to take one home!

Username:
Name of serpent:
Candy price: 5
Amount of candy you have:
Amount you'll have after:
Is it a gift?:
If so, whom too?:[/size][/list]

Last edited by Agent Maine(Meta) on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:09 am, edited 24 times in total.
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◃⋄▹ KOS ◃⋄▹ Event WIP Do Not Post

Postby supermancrayon » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:21 am

Musha says... "I have so much candy! Would you like some? 'Ma says I should always share if I have a lot of something, so I figured I would share with all my friends! We are.. friends, right? Well.. friends or not, you can still have some candy. Just don't take more than a few pieces!

use this form to get your candy from Musha. You can only ask for candy (send a form) ONCE until Musha has given you your candy. After he's given you your candy, (when the results are posted for THIS booth) you can ask for more. If you post more than once before the results post, you will be given a warning. Warnings here ONLY APPLY TO THIS BOOTH. If you get three warnings, Musha will not share any more candy with you!

Past Candy Handouts:

Oct 18, 2017
Oct 19, 2017
Oct 23, 2017

Musha's candy bowl is OPEN Please make sure you post only once until you get your candy!
[size=85][list][color=#4040BF]"Musha, may I have some candy?"[/color]

username:
other:
[/list][/size]

WARNINGS:

Agent Maine(Meta) - 1
shanne - 2
redwolf466 - 3
This pumpkin serp is just a little too spooky for me! Could one of you take them off my hands?
Entry for this raffle will cost you 2 candies. You can enter up to 5 times for a total of 10 candies.

[size=85][list][color=#404000]I wanna enter the pumpkin raffle![/color]

user:
new name of serp:
why I want this serp:
how many times I will enter: (5 MAX=10 candy)
how many candies I have: [/list][/size]

ENTRIES:
x

Last edited by supermancrayon on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 10 times in total.
supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

caves 'n' cleaning

Postby sweet tea » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:46 am

How to Gain Tickets wrote:-Your serpent finds them in caves
-Enter the caves 3x (3 wanders = 1 ticket)
-Win 3x your bid amount

You've made it to the Mysterious Caves! The question is... Will you make it out alive? I'm Laezula, the guardess of the Caves.

How much you gain from entering depends on how much you contribute. Choose your bid payment of 1-15 candies and wander these Caves with or without your serpent (they will help increase your chances!). You can win up to 3x your bid amount.

All that have wandered the Caves by the end of the event will get one raffle ticket to win a beautiful serpent from these Caves! Check the key to the left for more info on how to gain more entries.

The caves are currently CLOSED!
You may bid twice every 24 hours.

[size=85][list]I want to wander Laezula's mysterious caves!

username:
your bid amount: (out of 15 candies)
amount of candy you currently have:
the serpent guiding you through your travels: (optional)[/list][/size]

WHO GOES THERE? Ah, hello, young one. I see you have stumbled upon my humble abode! I'm Zenon. I bet you're thinking that I have some spooky game for you to partake but do not be FOOLED! I am here looking for help to RID all these Halloween "decorations" from my attic! Please help me clean out the cobwebs, spiders, and stray candy laying around! I'm pretty sure there's a ghost up there, too. Who knows? I hardly go up there anymore. It's too... Halloween-y. NO serpents allowed. They track mud all over the place. Unless you want to clean THAT, too.

The attic is currently CLOSED!
You may help clean once every CS day.

[size=85][list]
I'm helping clean Zenon's attic!
username:
[/list][/size]

Last edited by sweet tea on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:56 am, edited 12 times in total.
sweet tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spooky Glen

Postby NightFlame22 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:40 pm

Eeheehee…~ I see you’ve found my lonely little booth. Come to play, have you~? Well,
    I hope you’re not a scaredy-cat, because this forest is full of all sorts of spooky things!
    Oh come on, are you going to give up so easily? Hmm… what if I told you there’s candy
    in there? Yes, yes… would I lie to you about that? Hm, well, maybe so, but this time I’m
    telling the truth! I’ve hidden some of my own treats within those woods, you just have
    to be brave enough to get them~ Think you can manage that? Or will you get scared off
    by the creatures of the night~?

Rules:
    You may only enter once per day! My beauties need their sleep~
    If you like, you can bring a serpent to protect you >;3

Prizes:
    Candies, of course!

Form:
    The spooky glen is currently OPEN!
    [size=85][list]I'm entering the spooky glen!

Username:
    Serpent:[/list][/size]

Last edited by NightFlame22 on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◃⋄▹ KOS ◃⋄▹ Halloween Event

Postby sweet tea » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:42 pm

reserved.
sweet tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

candy banks

Postby sweet tea » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:13 pm

i am no longer manually keeping track of inventory. please see the live results here.
Last edited by sweet tea on Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 12 times in total.
sweet tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me