Pillowtail Fall Event - Prompts

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Pillowtail Fall Event - Prompts

Postby Lillyfur » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:20 pm

prompt #2
username:
pillowtail you're using: Fallon
Outfit: Fall is Fallon's favorite season. (Not just because it's in his name.) He has a ton of fall outfits, but there's one that's incredibly special to him. It may seem like the most fall-themed outfit to some, but the memories are all from that peaceful time of year. First, he has a special pair of pants that are dusty green, and he loves them mostly because they're super comfy. No deep meaning for that. He also has his regular converse in dark burgundy, specially ordered for him by his grandmother for his birthday one year. His shirt is usually Halloween themed. Most of them have pumpkins on them. (He thinks they're really cute.) Finally, he has his special fall sweater. He got it three years ago at a lantern festival. He went by himself, and had ended up meeting someone there. The two spent the evening together, and sent their lanterns off at the same time. His new friend had mentioned that they were cold, so he bought them a lantern themed sweater they were selling nearby. They'd loved it, and wore it the rest of the night. The two watched the lanterns drift into the night, and continued to watch the stars until morning. Near dawn Fallon had fallen asleep, and when he woke up he was covered in the sweater and his friend had gone. He's held onto it since then, a reminder of the beautiful night had also as a hope that one day he might find see his mysterious friend again.
Lillyfur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Individuality » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:55 am

sorry abt the delay. I have some technical problems back at home the next few days. judging may be set back a day or so.
Winners! from prompt #2
first place goes to: surfingmars
second place goes to: trans
third place goes to: Lillyfur & LadyChinaAru

I will update the bank as soon as I can!

Prompt #3
what is your pillowtail's favourite memory about the fall.
Code: Select all
username:
pillowtail:
favourite memory:
-
I an big gay
(currently judging for my Kalons.
Please be patient as I have a lot to go through)
-
Individuality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:53 am

Prompt #3
username: LadyChinaAru
pillowtail: Sen
favourite memory: Sen's favorite memory is when he was was a pup his mother help him learn how to make
candy apples. He had so much fun not only going out with her to the apple orchard to pick their own apples, watching
the different colors candy mixtures bubble in the pot, dipping the apples on sticks into the mixtures so they had many
different Halloween colored candy apples but his most favorite part of all was when his mother let him have one of them
as a special treat, it being the first time he ever had a candy apple and he helped make it just seemed to make it taste
extra yummy!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillyfur » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:39 pm

username: Lillyfur
pillowtail: Iri
favourite memory: Iri doesn't have many memories of fall--he's only been around for one. He was born during the seasonal festival last fall. There were enough candles at the right time to bring his small, trembling form to life. He remembers the flurry of action that was out that night. There were masks and dark forms and blurred shapes rushing by, and he was nearly extinguished on a number of occasions. But once the moon fully rose, and the sky dipped into the darkest black he had ever seen, the gentle glimmer of his creators was the only things that remained. It was a peaceful night after that. The twinkling lights and sharp, grinning faces keeping him company as he explored his new world. It was one of the last peaceful nights, before he would have to struggle to survive through the dark and wet winter that threatened to end his internal light. He made it through though, and here he is today. Iri is hoping that the smiling lights will return this year, so that he can thank them properly for bringing him to life.
Lillyfur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:46 pm

prompt #3
      username: trans
      pillowtail: alexis
      favourite memory: alexis' favorite autumn memory is dancing in the freshly fallen leaves, put together in neat piles, only to be scattered by her younger self's clambering, eager paws. the feel of the leaves, the smells of autumn that seem to grow stronger when you take a tumblr through a pile of leaves, has always been something she's adored, and is also something she will never tire of, even if she doesnt really do it anymore.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me