☆ kalon raffle - free MYO + more ☆ - WINNERS pg9

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ☆ kalon raffle - free MYO + more ☆

Postby Midnightkitkat » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:51 pm

username: Midnightkitkat
compliment(s) to kalon community member(s): save seedcakes is literally the reason I found this amazing community/adopts. From being an amazing friend to gifting me my first ever kalon I owe a lot to them and wish them all the luck in life!
Kalon Artists all of you create such wonderful kalons that make so many happy! Keep going strong and remember taking a break is good for the mind, body, and soul.
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
"We have calcium in our bones,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
carbon in our souls,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ ☆
◇◇◇
My SZ Herd
◇◇◇
☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
93 percent stardust,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
we are all just stars that have
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bobcatt » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:29 pm

username: νυℓριχ
compliment(s) to kalon community member(s): silent.: though we don't really talk to each other, they gifted me my first kalon, kyandi, and it made me very happy!
Chamomile.: they were really nice and grew kyandi for me for free, and i think that they did a really good job on it!
bobcatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:05 pm

username: hopgoat
compliments to kalon community members:
first of all, gray ! thank you for this lovely opportunity! i've seen you around the fanclub a few times and i absolutely adore what you do for the community. thank you again :') p.s your art has me sHOOK
cyborgishly is a user that i've never spoken to, but every time they post in the fb i'm always intrigued by their post. they have some beautifully designed kals, and seem like a lovely person! with all the little reminders, i just feel so blessed <3
waterfront is also a user which i dont communicate with, but i just know that they're a kind, compassionate and sweet person! im an absolute sucker for the kals they own, and love every single character idea they have.
sketchiimutt was kind enough to make my first kalon, a standard and under myo, for free! even if i only spoke to them for a short while, they had a wonderful attitude and were really patient with me! im so thankful for their effort and time, otherwise, i wouldn't be part of this splendid community <3
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby migraine » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:07 pm

username: migraine
compliment(s) to kalon community member(s): gosh there are so many good people in this community, I could probably go on for pages and pages!

Cicamicu is an amazing artist and such a sweet, sweet person. Her designs are killer!

Sixbane does a lot for the community, from free art to amazing nursery batches, and does an amazing job!

High Noon works SO HARD, the effort and love they put forth into the community is admirable and shows how caring of a person they are.

Butter Dragon is such a fun person to chat to and do art trades with, a big ol' sweetie!

tigressa is a babe, with great art, gorgeous designs and a kind soul. boy howdy, that's cheesy!

anyway, yeah, there are more people I'd like to add but cannot think of right now!! love this community tbh
migraine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Snowwhisper** » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:07 am

username:**Snowwhisper**
compliment(s) to kalon community member(s):
@High Noon - You do so much for the community! And I know we all appreciate how hard you work and how much effort and care you put into everything you do because I know I do, and I absolutely love your lovely MYO designs.
@ȶigressa - I've watched you in other species, as well as Kalons and have always admired your art and designs, they're something I aspire to be able to do some day. They always look so so beautiful!
@Karmel -I don't think words could describe what you put into the community. And how hard you work running the species. You're always so helpful, and nice and calm! I love you designs as well,they're always so nice to look at.
@fawnpi - You're absolutely one of my favorite Kalon artists, and I love seeing you new designs and how pretty they are and how everything meshes so well in every one of them.
ImageImage

ImageImage
Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed,
Text text text text text text text
My kalons Fursona DA Credit
who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
**Snowwhisper**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iuno. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:34 pm

username: iuno.
@you!! thank you so much for holding this raffle!! it's super rad of you!! it's also been really kind of you when you have given out free art (by the way, your art is absolutely amazing)
@iaan she's just rad that's it bye
@crepuscular. cular is super sweet and easy to talk to!! they're also v patient with me to get replies up and kind in general
iuno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythicalbeast » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:09 pm

username:Mythiclabeast
[b]@High noon-you make witch lovely kolans I wish I could make art like you
@OswinTheFox- Dutch a pretty mayo custom you have very cool designs and I wish you the luck on getting her approved
@iuno-your very nice, though I haven't sprocket to you I assume you are nice

@Individuality- I want to say I adore your kolans and thank you for offering on free mayo

@everyone who enters- if I don't win I want to congratulate anyone who gets there dream Kalon or even there first Kalon ever!
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:19 pm

username: ~Soul~

@High Noon ~ I have always admired how great of a nursery artist you are and how kind you are as a mood, and not letting your title go to your head. ( 28 words )

@Karmel ~ You are always warm and welcoming to others and tend to do a lovely job on the events and such for the Kalon Community, the last event was a blast and look forward to Halloween! Keep up the good work! ( 40 words )
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:35 am

Username: Softballpup12
Compliment(s): Just doing this quick because I always intend to sit down later and type up a nice chunk of compliments, but I forget! I'll add some extras later... If I remember lol.

@Sixbane: I swear, none of those 13 batches you took on last week were mine, but I was stunned when I was stalking the nursery and saw that... I mean, your art is so amazing, and none of them were messy, and then you got them done within the same night?!? o.o
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostInTheEcho » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:10 am

username: LostInTheEcho
@Sixbane You're an amazing artist for the species with beautiful designs. I also love your kalon Sylailia, I want to make a kalon with inspiration from one of my wow characters now. You also seem like such a nice person in general too.
xxx Image
xxx Image
xxx Image
Pixel gif (bottom) made by Celozon

Lights OFF

LostInTheEcho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups