Briceus's Side Quest !! -> Day 3 CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Kalon Summer Event || Briceus's Side Quest !!

Postby mars » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:47 pm

Username;; ciiel ♥
    Kalons being used;; Sadie Isabel Brown, Myung Iseul, and Myung Minji
    Quest response;;

The three children all stared at the man for a second, rather unsure of what to do. Iseul's face even turned a little red; crushes were embarrassing! Why would this man be so open to strangers about his love life? He just couldn't understand it...nor could Sadie, but at least she was able to hide her own distaste.

After a few short moments Minji suddenly spoke up, giving her usual sass to try to convince the man to resolve the situation himself.
    "Hey, they're certainly cute! If you don't go speak to them, we'll go over and talk to them to help. I wouldn't worry about it since us kids could handle it for you." She paused a moment, turning to wink at her two friends before whispering rather loudly to them so he'd purposely overhear. "Huh, guys what do you think? Wouldn't it be totally embarrassing for a man of his age to need kids to talk to his crush for him? Funny, right?" The kids started laughing at her rough comments, hoping the man would take the bait and gain enough confidence to go talk to the kalon he was eyeing from behind the counter. Planting one last quick line, Minji crossed her fingers. "Iseul, aren't they cute? If he can't do it, you should talk to her yourself to snatch her up instead."

Sadie watched the man's eyes and facial queues, analyzing his current emotions as much as she possibly could from behind all of that hair. She'd be sure to apologize later on behalf of Minji, and she'd explain that they hadn't said that to be hurtful, just to make him want to do it even more. Sadie certainly felt bad that Minji had said such things and personally felt like the man needed to hear that it wasn't true.

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:22 pm

Username: ~Soul~

Celestia

Celestia was tired from a long day of traveling though it did not stop her from having her fun, as she walked along the street. Though as she was going along she was completely confused when she saw Noah walk out of the in with all of their bedding. So confused that stopped dead in her tracks, then figured she shouldn't question the matter and kept going. Walking into the local tavern she looked around and noticed the bar keep home seem worked up and rather hot. He was leaning on the bar fanning away as she walked up and attempted to order a drink, though instead he interrupted her and seem to be asking her her help. He was a mess and her little heart couldn't take to see the gentlemen in distress, like he was in. with a sight she shook her head and put her hands on her hits. "Sugar, listen to me." She said and took a set at the bar. "You have your looks and you seem to have plenty of charm an by no means seem to be intimidated by strangers. What make....er....them? so different" She said. She had no idea whom he was talking about but due to the fact that his hair covered his eyes but she was no determined to help out the poor fellow in his quest for love.

She then listen to how he talked about how he just couldn't work up any courage and sighed. "Well I think you are rather cute." She said with a small flirtatious smile, and with a sly look in her eye. "I really think you would be a great catch. I love what you did with the place. Your scene of decoration is wonderful and I would love some tips" She said and leaned in with her chin resting on her hand. She was hoping by flirting with him he would gather the braver to go talk to the stranger of sort. She could tell he was blushing ever so slightly do to his cheeks and ears turning red. "I bet any lad or lass would just love to get to know you more." She could see him looking over her should and repeat "Any Lad or Lass?"

"Any" Celestia said and let out a flirtatious giggle. "I mean how wouldn't, you are successful and have your own tavern. That is really impressive. The drinks are great, the people are wonderful... you are wonderful." She said and tilted her head to one side so he could see the stranger better. Not once did the bartender take their gaze from the stranger and will that Celestia leaned closer and whispered in the bartenders ear "Go talk to them."

"I think I will..." The bartender said and put his rag on the counter and walked from behind the counter and right towards the stranger to strike up a conversation. Celestia smiled and looked back at the bar. She still didn't have a drink and frowned lightly. She looked back at the bartender and then back at the empty bar. She leaned over the counter and pulled out a shot glass and a bottle and poured herself a shot, she deserved one right? And she would pay after words.

( 544 )
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:49 pm

[ username; néktar ∙ kalons featured; ginko ─ the monk ]
note; normally ginko cannot speak (mute) but for this, to make the story easier, i'm having him be able to

Imagelove struck?: [ 392 ]
    ginko blinked softly, he turned his head to where briceus had pointed for only a moment. ginko's pale white eyes were met with a a rather tall dark brown furred fellow, he had red and white markings and was quite the catch though ginko knew where his heart was. he turned back to briceus, "i have an idea, it worked for me.. well sort of? why don't you go offer him a drink?" he said pointing to a blue liqueur that sat in a rather tall martini glass that was sitting beside brieus' it looked as though someone had left it there by chance.
    "who knows it may be his favorite drink, you never know until you try." he nudged briceus who seemed rather timid about it.
    "just start a little chat with him if he accepts the drink, he's not at scary looking as my boyfriend trust me." ginko said with a chuckle and smiled gently at briceus. the air in this tavern was giving him a sense of carefree-ness that he wished would rub off on the nervous male beside him.

ginko looked at the glass that was in briceus's hands now but he was clearly still a nervous wreck about going over there and presenting the drink to the stranger. gi gently took the drink from the bartenders hands, "here maybe i should be the gateway between you two." he walked over to the tall stranger, ginko would normally be very timid about going up to a complete stranger but seeing someone so distraught over love like he once was put a little confidence into ginko's mind. he spoke with the stranger briefly and said that the drink was from the bartender, on the house. the stranger seemed delighted enough and asked if he could send him his was to thank him personally. ginko nodded and walked back over ti briceus briskly with a large grin on his face, "he wants you to go over there to him so he can thank you." he said and winked at him, briceus seemed over joyed and walked over to the stranger where they spent the rest of the night chatting and laughing. and before ginko left the tavern he glimpsed a small kiss between briceus and the stranger. 'i wish you as much happiness as azrael and i have my friend.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotherMother » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:09 pm

Username;; MotherMother
Kalons being used;;
Daikos
Dallas
Chester
Quest response;;
Chester, Daikos, and Dallas walked into the inn, chatting happily. They checking in, and but while the trio was gathering their belongings, Chester noticed the inn keep looking rather down. He trotted up to him, and asked what was wrong. After he explained, Chester was giddy with happiness. Oh how he loved playing cupid! He turned to Dallas and Daikos with a smug face and said, "Let me handle this, guys." Daikos grunted, he had zero interest in wasting his time with love. Dallas grinned shyly. He could relate to that inn keep.
Chester grabbed the inn keep's arm and pulled him around the counter. He led him close to the stranger, who examined a scratch on the table. His eyes darted up and looked at Chester and Briceus, and he blushed heavily. "That scratch was there already!" He said quickly, smiling shyly. Chester waved him off, "Oh, we don't care about that. Right, erm...?" Chester forgot the inn keep's name. "Briceus." He said quietly.
The stranger stood up. "Nice to meet you," he smiled. Chester said, "Well, I got to go now, nice to meet you two!" He smiled, scampering away to leave the two alone.
He returned to Dallas and Daikos. "Well?" Dallas grinned. Chester turned and pointed to the two. They smiled and seemed to get hitting it off. Chester's grin was ear to ear, and he stood proudly in front of his friends. "You're a bit of a cupid, aren't you?" Dallas laughed, secretly hoping Chester would help him with his romances in the future too.

------

a
r
t

b
y

K
u
r
a
i.
Image Image
MotherMother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kim Jongdae » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:15 pm

Username;; Kim Jongdae
    Kalons being used;; Jia-Ae | Roster Post| word count: 316
    Quest response;;
    A snicker leaves thin lips, as Jia-Ae eyes the stranger for a moment, and then turns his attention back to Briceus. "You've got quite the eye" he mutters lowly to the inn keeper, before giving him a slight smirk. Scanning the surroundings, Jia-Ae's smirk soon transformed into a sly grin, that then soon became so large, it could crack his face in half- well, if it hadn't already, anyways. Jia-Ae tapps his fingers against the counter for a moment, relishing the way it made small tap tap sounds against it, before settling down a little further in his stool at the bar. The male sets his elbow onto the counter, chin resting in the palm of his hands as he leans in closer to Briceus. "You should just go up to them and talk, if you want to, you know. Nothing bad can happen" he suggests unhelpfully. A part of him knows that was the most unhelpful piece of advice anyone could give.

And so, Jia-Ae gives it a moment of silence between the pair, a pause, before continuing. "Or.."

The grin that's been plastered on his face just couldn't get any bigger as Jia-Ae gets ready for his next line. "...go find a box or a crate of limes... and bring it to them. Just drop it on the floor at their feet and tell them that you accidentally tripped while falling for them... and that you're bad at pick up limes..."

Jia-Ae pauses for a minute, before bursting out into wild chuckles, bubbles of laughter welling up in his throat as he grins in amusement. He doesn't even look to see if Briceus took him seriously or not (most likely not, there's more of a possibility of him looking at Jia-Ae with incredulity more than anything else), and instead, calls for another shot of something strong.

Boy, was this night going to be fun.

Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ede » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:03 pm

Username;; ede
      Kalons being used;; Rufus
      Quest response;;

Having left the armoury behind, I'm feeling thirsty. I notice a tavern a few blocks away, cheerfully named the Devil's Gate. The windows shining with light and welcome, just the place I need after a nice chasing gremlins. I heave my pack onto my shoulders and make my way into the tavern.
      My senses are overwhelmed and I stumble back, shocked by the amount of light in the room. It's a welcome though, after the miserable two nights I just experienced.

I make my way over to the bar, and notice a white haired fellow. I wave him over and he looks at me with wide startled eyes. Obviously occupied, I notice him stealing glances at a dark stranger.
      'Uh, excuse me, would it be too much trouble for a drink?' I ask hesitantly. The bar tender seems relived at my even tone. He comes over and I notice sweat running down his face.
      'What's up?' I ask.

He wipes his forehead and points his ears at the stranger. 'It's that fellow over there,' he whispers. 'I - I don't like the look of him.'
      I observe the stranger, placing my pack underneath my stool.
      'He doesn't look that bad,' I say. 'You just need to have confidence when talking to him!'

The bar tender, Briceus as he introduces himself, bites his lip nervously. 'I'm not great at talking to strangers,' he confesses.
      'but I'd like to tell him to leave.'

I study him for a second.'Okay, Briceus. Here's what you have to do. I've been travelling this country most of my life and I know how to handle these kind of folks. You have to be confident, even if you feel like running away! They're like wolves, they can sense your fear. Hey, Bri, look at me and tell me you can tell the stranger to leave.'

He looks at me, eyes nervously moving away. After a while, he glances back and I can see him gathering himself.
      'That's it! Smile if you need help. I always like to pretend the kalon is shorter and not as smart as me. Remember, it's your tavern! You can do whatever here. He should be the scared one here! Not you!'

I reach over and slap him on the shoulder. 'Go for it!' He straightens, still nervous but not as much as he was. He gives me a smile, and heads around the bar.

[403 words]
ede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gone---- » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:39 pm

Username;; eunkyung.
    Kalons being used;; Roster, jae-sung
    Quest response;; [259 words]

Jae-sung couldn't help but roll his eyes at the inn keep, watching as he oogled at the stranger that had walked into the bar. He sat on the bar stool, wondering if he should get up and say something, or just push Briceus towards the situation and leave it at that. Jae-Sung wasn't particularly the best at speaking with people, let alone helping someone attract another's attention. In fact, Jae-Sung was quite the opposite- with little to no experience (actually, none at all) to aide the poor inn keeper in his quest of gaining another's affections. "Maybe you should stop fanning yourself and talk to him" the man shrugs as he throws the comment over his shoulder. "He doesn't seem like much, so you should just walk up there and introduce yourself- maybe even tell them you are the inn keeper and the head of this place" he adds.

Jae-Sung just shrugs. What was he supposed to say? You can do it? He would definitely be interested? Just go for it? Do whatever you gotta do to get what you want? All of those sounded rather ambitious and course. They sounded unemotional and borderline apathetic-- well, a part of Jae-Sung was rather apathetic to this sort of situations.

"Come on, let's just go drop by and say hi, Ill come with you, but you gotta get it together and just introduce yourself, yeah?" he mutters, as the male reaches over to grab Briceus' arm. He proceeds to drag the inn keeper towards the stranger, before the other could protest.
──────────────────────
selling my kalon staff custom (1 rare, unlim under)
for da points! Pm/ note (da) me for details!
[Sterling pixel by ȶigressa] code shop | my kals
gone----

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paints » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:51 pm

Username;; Paints
Kalons being used;; Aster
Quest response;;

Aster pushed the western styled doors open to the bar, cheerful music blasting into his face with chatter amongst Kalons seems impossibly louder. The room goes silent as he walks into the bar save for the music, the talk dying down at the sight of Aster. He was used to people staring at him, calling him names such as “mysterious one” when his back was turned or when they thought they couldn’t be heard. Of course Aster could hear their talk, but he paid no attention. He gave a slight nod to everyone in the room, and let them return to their conversations. Aster strode towards the bar and sat on the stool, holding up his finger.
“Cold lemonade with lemon slice on the side, no ice.” Aster stated, pushing a few coins towards the inn keeper.
“Coming right up there my man, had a rough day I’m assuming.” The innkeeper said with no pause, a slight fluster to his voice.
“The usual y’know, fighting those shadow creatures. Everyone in my town is sick, and I fear the worst may come for me too.”
“Oh, I’m sorry about that. Hope everything looks up for you soon.” The innkeeper kindly said, pushing Aster’s order towards him.
He shakes his head in silence at the words, “I doubt it.” Aster lifts the glass to his lips and takes a gulp of the cool lemonade. The innkeeper looks away, and his eye catches on a Kalon in the back of the room. He immediately turns a bright shade of red, and begins to open and close his mouth like a fish out of water in disbelief at the beauty before his eyes. Aster looks up and stares at the gobsmacked Kalon with interest.
“Ye alright there buddy? Seem a bit flustered there.”
The innkeeper is off in his own world, a dazed look of love on his face. He takes a while to register the words spoken to him.
“Oh what? Heheh.. Yeah I guess.. It’s just that, over there in the back? She’s so pretty! I wish I could go and talk to them but I can't you see, that's just silly. I'm but an innkeep and they're well ... them!”
Aster smirked, looking over to where the Kalon in mind is. He looks back at the innkeeper and tells him to lean in. After making sure nobody was around to hear, Aster leant in himself too and quietly whispered to him;
“I may not be no puzzle expert, or have skills academically, but I do know a thing or two about love.”

Before the innkeeper could get in a word, Aster grabbed a pen and a napkin from the bar and wrote down in neat handwriting,
You’re really cute, free drink on the house if you spare a moment for a chat?
He handed the napkin to the innkeeper along with 5 or 6 more, and then walked away to the table that the female was sitting. She had a glass of orange juice beside her, and was in deep conversation with a friend beside her. Aster pretended to be intrigued with something on the wall, and purposely knocked over her orange juice.
“Hey, what was that for?” She cried out, upset at her drink now spilling over the side of the table.
“Oh my goodness, I am so sorry! Here, I’ll come get napkins with you.” He said in a fake voice, pretending to be surprised and pass it off as clumsiness.
She stood, and walked towards the bar with Aster. He winked at the innkeeper, who knew what was happening. He nodded, and greeted them as they approached, his hands trembling with how nervous he was.

“Hello, sir. Sir? This man spilt my orange juice, can I get some napkins please?”
“Oh ah, ah… sure thing I’ll just uh.. Go get them ehhh..”
He shuffles away towards the napkin, pretending to write on one of them before handing the napkins to the stranger. She reads the small note on it, and smiles at the innkeeper. She takes the pen, and writes on the napkin before passing it back and walking towards her table with her handful of napkins.

Aster walks out of the bar after downing the rest of his drink, a smile on his face at his actions. He faintly hears the innkeepers loud gasp as he read’s the note.

Sure thing, you’re cute too. I’ll be back in a moment.
iImage
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┌─────────┐

Yes, I stan Tom
Holland, who doesn't?
I don't use CS anymore
So contact me by other
means eg Insta! ♡

└─────────┘
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ix░░░░░░░░░░
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ix - - - - - ©credit
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xi██████████
xi██████████
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iImage
Paints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostInTheEcho » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:52 pm

Username;;
LostInTheEcho

Kalons being used;;
Floor

Quest response;;

"Well who even is them?" Floor asks and turns to peek at the stranger at the corner table which makes him need to do a double take. The innkeeper wasn't kidding around! Flustered himself, Floor turns back to Briceus.

"Why didn't you say they were hot?" he squeaks, attempting to hide in front of the counter which is a lost cause, there's nothing to hide behind except his backpack.

"Weren't you going to help me out here, lad? Because this is not helping," Briceus says more dishelved than before, he fidgets with the glasses on the bar and a rag he've been using to clean them, during all this he never stops the fan that is his hand. Floor is not better himself, he's become red in the face all the way from his throat up to his hairline and his attempts to hide behind his backpack on the ground are futile only making him look more a fool than usual. Luckily it was a rather quiet day in the tavern with only a couple kalons. The only ones who seemed to pay him any mind as he was shuffling around behind his backpack were two ladies who kept giving him funny looks.

It was right about then that Briceus noticed that he and Floor weren't stealing glances of the same stranger. "Who are you looking at?"

"The handsome stranger in the corner table. Aren't you too?" Floor whispered back while trying and failing to look normal, half crouched by the counter.

"No, no. Two tables to the left. You see, there," he points again and now Floor sees that stranger too, whom in his mind wasn't anything as spectacular as the one he'd been eyeing from behind his shelter.

"Oh, that kal? You meant that kal over there," the young kalon is visibly relieved as his gaze flicks from one stranger to the other. Breathing out a sigh of relief he says. "Oh, that ain't so bad then."

"What isn't?" Briceus huffs but Floor continues as if he hadn't heard it.

"You know, I'll make you a deal. If you talk to that kal I'll talk to the one in the corner," Floor managed to stutter out. He tried to dry the nervous sweat on his brow but only managed to smear it into his hair, making it stand up in every which direction, charming. He wet his lips, they had suddenly become very dry. "So what do you say?"

Briceus seemed to mull over the idea, though it was hard to tell with nearly all of his face covered by hair. After a few moments and a couple of hms, awkward shuffling and hand fanning he answered. "Ok, you go first then."

"What? You go first!" Floor shot back, voice breaking and heart beating rapidly. His plan had been to see the innkeeper of to the pretty stranger and then hightail it out of there, deals be damned. That wouldn't work now though. He needed a new plan and that quickly! He gave the kalon behind the counter a meaning look. "Ok, fine! We both go at the same time. No bailing."

Briceus agrees to that and comes out from behind the counter, he had actually stopped with the fanning but was instead smoothing down his clothes with increasing force. With a little nudge to the bartenders back he got moving tovards the cute stranger and Floor hesitatingly moved towards the corner table. He shuffled around to stall for time while Briceus got closer to the other kalon.

The second the young kalon saw that Briceus had started a conversation with the stranger he bolted for the door, not wanting to get himself into whatever it was he had promised. What he forgot however was that his backpack had been left in there, meaning he had to go back in there.
Later.

[644]
xxx Image
xxx Image
xxx Image
Pixel gif (bottom) made by Celozon

Lights OFF

LostInTheEcho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas. » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:05 pm

Username;; Lucas.
Kalons being used;; Samiyah
Quest response;; 259/200 words

"Come on, Mister Briceus! Just go ahead and talk to 'em, there's truly nothing to be shy about." The young kalon chuckled, amused as to why the inn keeper was asking her for help, of all people. "I gotta admit it, he looks pretty cute, but not intimidating. Why can't you just.. go up and talk to him?" She looked into his eyes and sensed fear for some odd reason. Such a lovely kalon like him should not be afraid to go up and talk to some cute guy. "Okay, okay, fine. I'll go up and talk to him for you, yeesh!" She rolled her eyes at him, "but you owe me now!"

She strutted over to the male who the inn keeper seemed to be ogling at, for some reason. "Hiya stranger!" Sami greeted him with a bright smile and he said hi right back to her. "Maybe I overheard a little conversation between the inn keeper and another kalon.." She walked around the table he was sitting at, all lonesome. "I think he likes ya!" She expressed a slight chuckle. "Maybe you should go say hi to him. I think it would do ya both a favor, you two seem so darn lonely!"

The stranger was about to talk, but she cut him off right before she could. "No ands, ifs, or buts. You are going to talk to Briceus and there's nothing you can do about it." She growled, pointing him in the direction of Bri. "He's over there. Now, come on! Go get your man!"
lucas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me