Blade KitsuneZ Fanclub: 2023 line update

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Blade KitsuneZ Fanclub

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:54 am

This is my cute baby King, I love him so much! He was my very first BK with two heads and looks beautiful, I specially love the small tongues, I feel like they give him a personality <3

I don't think that the king's crown should be added permanently to the store because it would make the BKs with crowns very common! They look beautiful and I'm pretty sure that everyone would like to get some of them! Maybe it could be added as a token trade in during every event or something like that or a few crowns could be sold every week or month to keep new KMs being born!
If the crown does end up in the store a good option to keep the overflow to a minimum would be to make it impossible to get KMs from the machine and making the price of the crown very high

Postby holmes221B » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:58 am

I agree with @LandofSouls. If it is put into the store, then many people would buy it, and it will kind of decrease the purpose of having King Customs as a limited thing. However, maybe it could be a limited item at the store sometimes, like an exclusive item?

Oh, and this is one of the K.M Custom that I like. (This is my BK, by the way).

I really like how the colours go well together. The effects, such as the sparkles, and the designs give off a regal feeling towards the BK.

"Sherlock Holmes. Surely you've heard of me?"

xxImage
Imagexx
- Sherlock Holmes
(Dai Gyakuten Saiban)

holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blade KitsuneZ Fanclub-New mini game

Postby CaptainRon » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:09 am

King M'skay wrote:@CaptainRon
I think a legendary pokemon would be interesting to see.

Mini Game:
Do you think "Kings Crown" should be added to the store?

Reward: 30 Tokens Image
1 Entry per person

Bonus Reward: 20 Tokens Image, Post a K.M custom you like.

legendaries are fun 8D

I agree that kings crown shouldn't be added to the store because of reasons already stated. :)
I love both of my king's customs, but I think this one is my fav:
it belongs to lolly_cgc
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King M'skay » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:18 am

Updated tokens for you all, Thanks^^
ImageImageImage
King M'skay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:02 pm

I suck at names, I've thought up a personality for this bab, but I can't think of what to call him. Any suggestions?

Personality:
Pretty Friendly, but not necessarily outgoing. (If you talk to him, he'll talk with you, but he won't go out of his way to start a conversation.) He doesn't mind Humans, There is a little family he likes to visit (It has a mom, a dad, and two little kids- one is a girl, he thinks, and he has no guesses as to the gender of the other child, but it's not like it really matters, because they are just his human 'pets')
✓ Watching British TV shows with his human kids.
✓ Running, chasing things/hunting
✓ Swimming
Dislikes:
☹ Being ostracized by other BK for spending so much time with humans.
☹ Cilantro (Randomly?)
☹ Fleas
Fears:
✗ Losing one of his humans
✗ Large animals
✗ Lightning/Thunder Storms
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King M'skay » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:47 pm

Not sure for a name but I love the "family" they Protect. :D
ImageImageImage
King M'skay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King M'skay » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:12 pm

@Toucanz
Ooo, I like their name. :D
ImageImageImage
King M'skay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:36 pm

Toucanz wrote:Image

Got my very first Blade Kistune <3

Decided to name her Vivenoki (Vev-n-okey. I have some backstory behind the name. She just reminded be of a Tanooki and part of the Tanooki's scientific name is viverrinus. So that's where I got the name Viven. I also just added the Oki from Tanooki.

+ traits: Honest, devoted, bold

- traits: Unmerciful, greedy, quarrelsome

Likes: Shiny things, hoarding coins and other shiny things, dogs

Dislikes: Being defeated or stolen from, loud noises, parties

Neutrals: Cats, kids, snakes

Scared by: heights, falling, drowning

That is such a lovely and creative name! I remember when I got my first BK <3
She sounds like she has a pretty neat personality too!
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:15 am

Name: Yin
Nicknames?: Panda, Oreo
Pronouns used: She/her
Personality: Yin is very friendly. She is often very serene and gentle, and rarely loses her temper. She normally tries to look at the bright side of things. She is very gentle and can be adventurous, but will not step out of her boundries very often. It is rare when her temper flares hot and high, but when it does, it is like a wildfire. It spreads within her as she snaps at whoever broke her limit. It isn't fun to get caught in her net of anger when she gets angry.
Fears: Surprisingly thunder and being alone in pitch black darkness.
Crush: Undecided/none
Favorite food: She's a sucker or oreos. They're just too good!

Name: AKira (Meaning bright or clear)
Nicknames?: Kira, Ak
Pronouns used: He/him
Personality: Just as his name suggests, Akira and very bright! Well, sometimes not in the mind, but his personality is as bright as the sun! Although he can be a bit oblivious to some events and such, he is always there to lend a helping paw(? Blade?)! He doesn't really use his small wings, but likes flapping them about sometimes! He can be a bit annoying and clingy, and may not know when to stop trying to help, but he means well.
Fears: He's afraid of being abandoned or isolated, which is one reason why he dislikes being alone.
Crush: Undecided/none
Favorite food: You would think he loves sweet food: Nope! He absolutely LOVES sour things!

These babs are my first BKs! I didn't expect this, but they're gorgeous! Congrats to everyone else who won!! And Vivenoki is beautiful,Toucanz!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King M'skay » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:28 am

I love everyone's little Bios for their BKz

Mini Game:
Would you be interested in a discount day for the BK store?

Reward: 50 Tokens Image
1 Entry per person
ImageImageImage
King M'skay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me