VISCETS : Summer Prompt Thread - New Prompt pg 16

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: VISCETS : Summer Prompt Thread - New Prompt pg 13

Postby fromage » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:13 am

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; Mareep
{words or art}
Rudy watched as a couple of viscets laugh as they chunked cotton candy at one other, and managing to catch it in their mouth. Other viscets jumping in joy as they won a stuffed animal they wanted. Rudy desperately wanted to get out of his room and participate in the festival, but his bone disease were spiking, and he could barely walk a step. It always seemed to happen every time there's a celebration of sorts.

"Rudy," a large viscet walked in his room, brushing her black mane aside, "I have something for you, it's right here."

With a deep breath, the male viscet rose from his seat next to the window, taking few careful steps towards Bronte who had her paw out in case he needed help. Outside his room, he noticed a chair with wheels, he gave his best friend a confused look.

"It's a wheelchair, I made it myself from scratch," Bronte pulled on a rare smile, gesturing to the chair, "since you always wanted to go to the festival, don't you?"

Rudy stared at the chair, it looked uncomfortable, but it had a pillow, so it was better than nothing? He took a seat, shifting as other helped him wrap his tail around himself so it don't end up being a hindrance. He gave the chair few pushes on the wheels, squeaking gleefully as it actually moved, and functioned properly.

Sadly, he had to get off for Bronte to carry it downstairs, then help him down to it. He didn't wait a second to get on the chair and wheel out of their home after the tail situation were done with. Outside, he had noticed that the sign that said 'Bronte's Blacksmith' were decorated with balloons, and the tiny hedges in the pots were proudly trimmed into a shape of hammer by yours truly. It's a no wonder why she asked him to trim them that way.

Rudy wheeled down the road, taking in the birthday-like environment, the balloons, songs, the decoration in general. He spotted a viscet he haven't seen in a while, hosting a tea stand. He went over to it with a wide smile, the green viscet looked over, returning a smile.

"Rudy! I'm so happy to see you. How's Bronte, and Fang?" Atticus poured a small cup of some tea, passing it to him.

"They're well! Bronte made me this wheelchair for me to go around in." Rudy took the cup, and downed it. It tasted festive, and he loved it.

"That's great! I've always wanted to see you out and about, you've got a good friend," the viscet smiled fondly, gesturing to many other stalls down the road, "speaking of. Saykon should be doing his circus thing, and there's a landscaping stall you would love."

Rudy thanked the mother of four, and wheeled away. Saykon were easy to spot, glittering loudly under a sun in that pink, bedazzled, sleeveless blazer of his. The grey viscet approached him carefully, there were animals, and he didn't want to spook them.

"Rudy! Come see the new animal we got!" The viscet seemed to have no problem with potentially spooking an alligator next to him, but it never happened. He pulled out his flute, and began to play a song. The alligator began to wiggle like a snake on legs, then promptly perched a ball, pushing it around in a brief circle while still wiggling. The song stopped, and the creature got off the ball.

"Wow, Saykon! You've been training pretty good!" Rudy was impressed! Sure, elephants and lions would be easy to train, but an alligator? He hoped the viscet got all the attention he deserved.

After bidding him a good bye, Rudy continued down the road, searching for a stall that perked his interest. A glare off the metal surely did catch his attention. He realized that it was Fang's stall, something to do with weapons?

"You have an odd stall for a summer festival." Rudy spoke up as he approached the stall, and Fang only laughed brashly to that.

"Haven't you seen more? I can't believe you're out and about on a WHEELCHAIR! Finally! Look at this-" Fang explained few weapons, and showed him them. Nunchunks, throwing stars, brass knuckles, and so on. As weird as it to have a stall on weapons in summer festival, it was interesting.

After Fang's, Rudy spent most of his time at more stalls. Saykon's circus friends were doing some games, which Rudy didn't partipcate in some like 'test your strength', but he did try a fish a duck game, which he won an orange teddy bear. He found a landscaping stall Atticus mentioned, and he spend quite some time there watching the viscet trim a hedge with skill to try to learn something new. Uzomi with his lodge advertising stall, Viktoriya hosting a free photobooth stall, Ituha, and Eunika together to inform the viscets about their tribe culture.

Ohana, and Nikau were selling decorated shells and some upcycled old surfboards. Ramona were advertising 'save the planet' stuff. Harlow and Lenore were selling some potions, hex bags, and witchy stuff, Cyrille behind them reading a book. Juno had a showing where viscets could watch her build a simple robot to put together a hotdog, mustard and ketchup included. Pallas also had a showing where she taught the art of fencing with a sandbag dummy or any volunteers, most of time Wren participated. There were SO many things to see, and his wheelchair's wheels were starting to break down a little, and his body was aching, so he had to hurry back home. Once home, Rudy were greeted by Bronte, who wanted to know how the wheelchair felt.

"Thank you, Bronte, really. But I'm sore, and the wheels were starting to give away. I had a lot of fun, though. I got you an orange teddy." Bronte smiled at that, reaching over to help Rudy up the stairs to his bedroom. Before tucking himself in the bed, he gave his best friend a tight hug. For once, he finally was able to get out and experience the festival. Even though the wheelchair sucked, he still had a lot of fun. Rudy also caught a glimpse of Bronte tearing up as she squeezed the teddy in her paws before she left the room. One of the best days ever, he'll probably sleep for weeks, but it was worth it.

{viscets used / credits}
Almost everyone here
Rudy, and Bronte.
Fang.
Atticus and her three children, Saykon, Uzomi, Viktoriya(sans Keaton).
Ituha, and Eunika.
Ohana and her son Nikau.
The witch squad; Harlow/Wicker, Lenore, and Cyrille
Pallas and her son, Wren.
Ramona.
Juno.
Last edited by fromage on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:23 am

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username;
{words or art}
{viscets used / credits}

mark........ hm i actually sketched out a huge carnival scene on paper the other day. maybe i could try working with that some??
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:24 am

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; cyberdragon725

Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:27 am

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; PikachuTori25
~Milo puts on a show~
Milo was nervously pacing back and forth, waiting for the signal that he could start. He was going to fly today, well in his brand-new flying machine and he was a part of the festival. He wasn't even sure if the new flying machine would work, he didn't have time to test it out before hand. He knew the previous act was wrapping up, so Milo started to climb the ladder where his flying machine was. He took a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves before his signal came up. He climbed into his flying machine, testing the wings before the signal was called. He slid his goggles on and started to run as fast as his legs could carry him, before his flying machine took off. As it took off, Milo grinned. It was working! He was actually flying! Well, more like just riding the air waves... but it was good enough, and didn't crash into the ground and that's all Milo cared about.
(166 words)
~Ezio flirts~
Ezio was glad to come to the festival, after all there would be some females that he could hit on. As he hid in the shadows, he saw a pretty green female and smirked. He slid out of the shadows quickly, and started to flirt with the said female.... but that's when her mate appeared, shouted and started to fight with Ezio. Ezio, being an assassin for a living fought better but didn't want to hurt the male too badly, so he ended up running away and hiding back in the shadows for another unlucky female to come on by.
(100 words)
~Nebula is proud of his dad~
Nebula was waiting for Milo's newest flying machine to be shown off. After all, that was his dad. Well, his adoptive dad but his dad nonetheless. He was very proud, cause he had to help his dad build the flying machine at the last second so he felt like a part of him would be soaring the sky too. Finally, it was time! Nebula watched his father race off the platform and the flying machine lift up. They did it! They made a working flying machine in time! He shouted and called for his father, waving at him. Milo waved back at his son after he spotted him, a great big grin on his face. This must of been the greatest day in their lives.
(125 words)
~Rei wins a prize~
Rei raced up to a simple looking game, a dart toss. He payed the owner of the dart toss some money, getting five darts. He really really wanted the plush fish that he saw. He took a deep breath before throwing a dart which missed. He kept throwing the darts, all four of them but missing each time. He grumbled, paying the viscet again. Rei took another deep breath and nodded, throwing the dart which this time hit the target. Rei gasped, and picked out the fish plushie. He hugged it to death before racing back home to put it with his other fish plushies.
(105 words)
~Maya eats all the food~
Maya was super glad that there was a viscet festival being held. She could wait to taste all the food! She raced out as soon as she woke up, as fast as he legs could carry her. She was glad to get there early! Even if not all the food vendors were open, she could still eat all their food then move onto the ones that just opened. She first when to a pancake vendor, getting one giant sized pancake. This went on for hours and hours, Maya moving to different food vendors and eating one thing off the menu by the time she went home, she felt like she was going to blow up. But that was fine with her, she would of died with a full stomach and a great day to remember.
(135 words)
~Kishiko & Shimizu get goldfish~
This was Kishiko's and Shimizu's first festival since Shimizu became a viscet god like her. They couldn't wait to be honest and didn't stop talking about it the whole day before it was even on. The day of the festival, they both raced out there nice and early.
"Do you think they'll have goldfish scooping?" Kishiko asked, as they arrived. There was tons of viscets there already!
Shimizu nodded to her. "There's so many things and games to do here, I bet you there will be goldfish scooping!"
Kishiko grinned. "How about we go look for it then?" she asked, as Shimizu snorted.
"How about we eat first?" He questioned, giving the goddess a look.
Kishiko sighed, grumbling. "Fine....food first.... we didn't eat anything this morning anyways..."
Shimizu grabbed Kishiko's paw and raced off to the smell of pancakes. "How about pancakes my goddess?" he asked.
Kishiko smiled fondly at Shimizu. "I would love some." she answered as Shimizu brought two pancakes for himself and his best friend. They ate together, sitting side by side and after finishing got up together.
"How about we find the goldfish now?" Shimizu asked, and Kishiko nodded.
"I would love that." She answered.
The two searched and searched, but didn't find any goldfish scooping.
"Uggggg.... there's no goldfish here Shimizu...." Kishiko grumbled, about to give up.
"Come on, I can feel it close by!" Shimizu replied, and saw it across the way. "Kishiko! It's right there!" he grinned at the goddess who lit up.
"Well, let's go!" She said, racing over to the goldfish scooping and dragging Shimizu along. "You've always been better at this, you catch my new friends for me!"
Shimizu sighed, nodding. "Yes, my goddess. Which ones do you want?" he asked, grinning at Kishiko.
Kishiko grinned back, pointing out all the ones that she wanted to take back home to her little pools. The two of them spent the rest of the festival there, Shimizu catching all the goldfish that his goddess Kishiko wanted.
(334 words)
(965 words total)
(Viscets used- Milo, Ezio, Nebula, Rei, Maya, Shimizu & Kishiko)
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:24 am

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; Wolfenhimer
1141/2000
"The fair." Circe whispered, looking at Aigre and Skíouros. "We made it! The fair!" She laughed.
"Now, now." Tsuru hummed, walking forward, "Save your excitement for the rides and games." She smiled.
"Games?" Circe asked with a grin.
"Rides?" Aigre laughed happily.
"Going home?" Skíouros asked, clearly nervous about the whole thing.
"Relax, Squirrel," Tsuru said calmly, "you don't have to get on any rides, but at least play some games. Have fun." She smiled softly.
"Okay..." Skíouros said softly, following closely by Tsuru's side as they headed into the fairgrounds.

Athóryvi headed toward one of the posters, looking at it.
"Baking competition?" She asked herself. "Sounds like a challenge." She pulled off the poster and went to go find where the competition was being held. As soon as she found it, she was talking to the one who was holding the competition.
"Can I help you?" They asked, head tilted.
"Yea, hello," Athory replied, holding up the poster, "I would like to enter this competition." She said firmly. They nodded quickly, pulling out a clipboard with paper and a pen.
"Just sign here please!" They said, as Athory wrote her name under all the rest that were entering the competition.
"Got it! Thank you!" Athory said as they walked off. She looked back at the poster. "Starts at five, huh... Game on." She smirked, walking off.

Étoiles and Briser looked at a map.
"Heck, if we can even find out where this funnel cake stand or whatever is, I might be too tired to eat it." Étoiles snorted, looking at Briser, who giggled.
"Oh well. At least we'll have food!" Briser smiled. Étoiles looked at him, eyes softening.
"All right. But we'll have to wait for it to settle before we go on any rides, got it? Don't want you getting sick." He said, and Briser nodded.
"Got it! Now lets go get some food!" Briser said happily, bouncing off. Étoiles rolled his eyes playfully before following.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's 'Balloon Darts'?" Aigre asked, hopping up on the stand table to get a better look.
"You throw darts, pop balloons, and get prizes." Tsuru replied, shrugging. "Want to play?"
"I do!" Circe laughed, jumping on the table, too.
"I'm going to win!" Aigre growled playfully.
"Not if I do!" Circe said, smirking back.
"Ah, kids. What about you, Squirrel, wanna play?" Tsuru asked, looking down at Skíouros. Her eyes then narrowed slightly, as she couldn't spot her anywhere. "Squirrel?" She called. "Maybe she went to the bathroom..." She turned to watch Aigre and Circe, keeping an eye out for Skíouros.

Athory went back to the competition. Time has passed, and it was now five. The competition was about to begin. She stood behind her assigned cooking table, next to some others.
"We start with ten contestants!" The intercom spoke, "Each contestant will get a chance to advance. We take off two contestants each round, until we are left with two. Then they will compete to make the best bakery treat."
"Easy." Athory said with a soft laugh.
"Remember," the intercom spoke again, "This is just fun, so don't get mad if you lose. Third place will get five tickets, second will get ten, and first will get twenty. You ccan cash those in for prizes at the prize stand. Now let the baking games commence!"
"Here we go." Athory said with confidence, then got to cooking.

"Look! Funnel cakes!" Briser said, pointing to a stand that said 'Funnel Cakes' on the sign above.
"Sweet." Étoiles said with a smile, before heading over with Briser.
"What would you like today?" The worker asked.
"A water and one funnel cake please!" Briser replied.
"I'd like some water, as well, please." Étoiles replied.
"Okay! Coming right up." The worker said. A few minutes later, Briser and Étoiles were both sitting at a table with their drinks and water.
"I'm glad we came here. This cake is delicious." Briser said with a smile.
"Me too... now let's go cause some trouble! Being here doing nothing is boring." Étoiles said. Briser laughed a bit, finishing the cake with a nod.
"Okay then, let's go." He chirped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tsuru... are you okay?" Aigre asked. He was holding a llama doll he won from the game, standing with Circe who was holding a dog doll.
"No. Squirrel's gone," Tsuru replied, looking around frantically, "We have to find her."
"Sounds like a mission! Do we split up, or...?" Circe asked happily. Tsuru's eyes then caught on someone familiar.
"Follow me." She barked, ignoring Circe's question. Aigre and Circe looked at each other before following her.
"Squirrel!" Tsuru shouted, pushing someone to the ground and crouching next to Skíouros, hugging her tightly. Skíouros was crying, scared as she hugged Tsuru back.
"I-I wanna go home..." She cried, while Tsuru nuzzled her. Circe looked down at her dog doll, before giving it to Skíouros. "What's this for...?"
"I'm sorry, Squirrel." Circe hummed.
"For what?" Skíouros asked.
"Not paying attention."
'Hey! You didn't have to-" The guy Tsuru pushed down started, but got punched in the face by her, getting knocked out.
"Right, let's go home." She growled softly, picking up Skíouros and the dog plush and walking off, Aigre and Circe following.

It was the last round. Athory and another contestant were head to head in the competition.
"Time's up!" The intercom rang. The other person baked a vanilla cake, which had crushed chocolate chip cookies sprinkled over it, along with large chocolate kisses outlining it. Athory had made cheese cake, with strawberries on the top, along with some hot fudge and whipped cream. She also had crushed cookies on the top, but also had a brownie, which was cut to look like a swan, on the top of the cake. The judges each took a bite of each cake.
"I'd have to go with Athóryvi." One said.
"Me too." Said another.
"I like his better." Said another judge, pointing to the other contestant.
"Looks like it's two to one, the winner is Athóryvi!" The intercom spoke, as she smiled widely. Tickets were given out, as Athory went to prize stand. She got a bracelet made of small sweets, fake ones of course, and a fake cake, both costing ten tickets.
"Thank you!" She said with a smile, before heading home.

Étoiles smirked, as him and Briser started stealing food and messing up rides. They got the Ferris wheel stuck, while people at the top were scared for their lives. Étoiles laughed lightly, as they both stole cotton candy before running out of the fair.
"That was fun." Briser laughed, eating his cotton candy.
"It was. Especially with you." Étoiles smiled, as Briser leaned on him.
"When should we head home?" Briser asked softly.
"When cops stop going to people's doors and ask who destroyed the fair." Étoiles replied with a laugh.

Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:52 am

res
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:17 pm

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; ~Teya~
{words or art}
{viscets used / credits} art made by me, Arathorn is owned by me.

Arathorn visited the star / space related art exhibit, and was quite in awe at the depiction of the constellations.
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:59 am, edited 6 times in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:11 pm

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; ABeardedDragon
500/500
Alduin
The brown viscet leant against his blue cart,
the umbrella covering his eyes from the sun. He breathed in the smell of fresh hotdogs, burgers and popcorn. He glanced around at the other carts and crowds as he rubbed his sweaty hands nervously. His soft ears twitch at all the shouting. The other carts all had larger crowds than him. His had an empty ring of space around it.
All ya gotta do is shout, he thinks to himself. But no matter how many times he tried, he felt his chest tighten and all he could manage was his average voice. Alduin sighed and put one hand on his cold cart. His other reached for a bag of blue cotton candy. It crinkled as he slowly opened it. For each tiny bite he would look around for anyone watching before quickly shoving the sugary clump into his mouth. Between sneaking in bites, he waved a second bag of bright pink cotton candy in the air. When visclings passed by, he reached his arms out to show his hand, overflowing with sweet treats. Sometimes the parents glared at him when their child threw a tantrum for a lollipop, to which he would blush and mouth 'sorry' to them; sometimes parents ushered their children towards him with wide smiles. He carefully slid his money to the back of a shelf under his cart.

Alduin had kept his eye on a certain viscling. For a few minutes they had sat facing him, where they stared at the rows of candy. It was quiet now. Most had gone to see the talent shows.
He flicked his brown tail at the viscling with a smile. Slowly they made their way over.
"What's up, kid?" he asked.
"Nothing," the viscling mumbled as they kicked the concrete floor. A small rumble came from their stomach. Alduin smiled at the now blushing viscet who hung their head.
"Here bud," he said as he passed them the largest, rainbow coloured lollipops he had.
"Um," they whispered, "thanks."
The viscling didn't move from his cart. Alduin looked around the nearly empty place. He rubbed the back of his neck.
"Say, kid," he said, "where's your parents?"
The little one looked up at him, frozen with huge eyes.
"Don't have any," they said. Alduin sighed.
"Sucks, huh?" he asked as he picked the viscling up. Their head pressed into his fluffy white chest as they enjoyed their lollipop, seemingly oblivious to everything. He gently stroked them as he rambled on about himself.
"I grew up with just my brother," he said, "it's nice to have someone."
"Yeah?" the viscling asked.
"We got our own house together," he smiled,
"little reptile rescue too."
"Ew!" they shouted.
"Hey," he laughed, "they're little sweeties."
"Whatever you say," they said. They talked for a while.
"You can do anything," he said, putting the viscling down as a loud crowd came his way, "don't forget that."
For the rest of the night, the viscling watched Alduin.

500/500
Calypso, Edan
Calypso's blue pelt glistened under the white spotlights. Below her was a crowd of mostly families with visclings.
"Good evening guys!" she spoke into a microphone as she walked across the wooden stage. The gathered viscets chanted back at her.
"So, I'm Cal the magician," she said, "and here's my helper Edan."
The red viscet strolled on stage and pulled a rainbow assortment of vibrant flowers out of his white sleeve, offering them to Calypso. As she reached for them, he took his arm back; hiding them under his coat. He took the black top hat from his partner's head and the bunch of flowers fell out.
With a wink, he threw them to the crowd, older petals fell off and scattered across the floor. With a purple smoke bomb and dulled lights, Edan disappeared to behind the stage. As he sorted through his collection of special effect items and props, Calypso carried on with the show. He held a few shiny, cold spoons in his hand.

After hearing the third round of applause, Edan stepped out to hand over the spoons. He was meant to go back stage. But instead, he stood there. The female gave him a harsh glare to the nervous viscet before turning her attention to the audience.
"I can bend this spoon with my mind," she said proudly. She stared at the spoon and slowly turned it to the right angle for the illusion.
"You there, and you," she pointed to an adult and a viscling the crowd, "have a go!"
The two spectators tried their hardest, the viscling even tried to physically bend it. When they gave up, she turned to her partner.
"And what does Edan have for us?" she asked.
Without a word, he showed a small, black velvet case to the audience then the blue viscet. With a smile he pointed to her deep coat pocket. Calypso found a coin and looked away to show the crowd with a small frown.
"That's it?" she mumbled just loud enough for him to hear.
"Calypso," the red viscet said. As she turned,
she looked down to see him knelt before her; her frown only became more apparent. Silence.
The audience held their breath as Edan took in the largest one in his life.
"Will you be my mate?" he asked as he gazed up at her with soft eyes. He slowly pushed the velvet case open to show off a rose gold ring with a sparkling diamond in the center, small sapphire and ruby gems surrounding it. She squealed as she quickly hugged him, her hat falling to the stage.
"Yes," she said with a kiss, "I love you."
The crowd had teary eyes but stayed silent, watching them embrace each other until the next magician slowly stepped out on stage. The couple noticed and quickly left the stage, both crying, as the watchers gave a collective 'aww'. They explored the quieting festival for the rest of the night, until the gates closed.

500/500
Heliconia, Ren
"It's been so long," Heliconia sighed.
"A day with you and no kids," Ren said. He wrapped his arm around her as she held a bucket of sticky, buttery popcorn for them to share.
Together they aimlessly wandered, just to take in the sights. Eventually they found themselves in the games section. Heliconia stared at a fluffy dog plush on a shelf, her purple eyes sparkled. Ren laughed.
"Something you like?" he whispered softly into her ear. She pointed to the prize section. With a clap of his hands, the green spotted viscet stepped up to the stand. His head was held high as he leaned on the wooden counter.
"So, what do I need to do for that plush?" he asked the viscet with a wink.
"Hit the top on that," they pointed to a test your strength machine, "three tries for a coin."
It was shiny and golden, with flashing red lights that raced up and down the column. Ren passed the warm coin over and stepped up to the machine. He stretched his muscles as he looked over his shoulder at Heliconia. She giggled and rubbed her face. He picked up the grey hammer,
nearly falling over from its weight. After a few 'test' swings he lifted the hammer up and smashed it down on the plate. The central bar lit up half-way as the machine dinged. He bit his lip.
No chance. But, still he went for the second swing. The hammer cracked down on the plate. The meter only went a few inches higher. As Ren went to lift the hammer again, he felt a burning pain in his arm. He dropped it.
"You don't have to, honey," Heliconia shouted over the noisy games all around them. Slowly he picked it up as she nervously watched. He hit the hammer down and watched the bar slowly creep up. Nothing.

The striped viscet rubbed his sore arm until she felt confident that he would be fine.
"I'm sorry," he muttered.
"It's the thought that counts," she said.
"It's not," he replied.
"You know," she paused, "wait here."
With a kiss she left. Ren watched her pass a coin to the viscet at the stall. She lifted the hammer up with no effort and quickly swung it down on the plate. The bar was merely inches from the too. She screamed as she went for her second swing, rattling the plate and the machine gave the loudest ring yet. A dog plush was flying at her,
thrown by the viscet. She cuddled it tightly and laughed. Heliconia gave them a second coin and with her first try, sent the bar rocketing up to the flashing 'winner' light again. The grey viscet skipped to her blushing mate, dragged him to the stand by his good arm to choose a prize. He was silent but pointed to a bird plush.
"I am a secret agent after all, honey," she smiled, "don't be upset."
"But you beat me!" He exclaimed.

500/500
Ray
The black viscet ripped a colourful flyer from the red brick wall. He quickly scanned over it before he crumpled it and shoved it into the bottom of his pocket. Ray flicked his blue hair and made his way to the festival, as dusk started to creep in. It was cold. He walked through crowds and pushed them with his shoulder when there was no movement. He walked by queues and skillfully grabbed purses from unaware viscets. Until he was noticed. His target turned and hit him over the head as he pulled on her purse. She started to scream. It wasn't worth it. Ray let go and darted into the crowds. Behind him he saw guards had already made it to the other viscet. He quickly turned the corner and scurried under a stall ran by one of his fellow mafia members. Only his nose stuck out under the red table cloth. Safe. For now. In the dark, he silently sorted the stolen items into a cardboard box.
"How's it going?" his partner asked, looking under the table as he pretended to grab something.
"Got caught," he panted.
"You're still here though," the viscet laughed, "get out there."
Ray grumbled. When no-one was looking, he crawled out from under the table. He nervously eyed anyone he could, some gave him an anxious stare back. The news was out.

Ray slipped through the thickest crowds he could find. His head was down in case he happened to be moving past a guard. As he lifted his head slightly, he saw a small group of viscets watching him from the shadows of the stands. One pointed straight at him. The black viscet pinned his ears and turned. He glanced over his shoulder after turning the corner. They were slowly tailing him. Each turn. Until he managed to slip through a crowd and behind a stand. He nervously peered around the corner as the group looked around. Ray reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He dropped it. His hands scrambled to grip it. Too late. It smashed on the cold concrete floor. Shattered. Then he was shoved against a wall by a viscet behind him.
"Shouldn't have come here, kid," said the stranger. After a small fight, quickly over thanks to the attacker's size, Ray was pinned.
"What?" Ray hissed.
"This is our turf," he said as he pulled Ray's striped mane.
"I don't understand," the black viscet replied.
"Your oh so tough boss does," he chuckled,
"go cry to her."
"No way!" he snapped as he lashed out. The larger viscet pushed him to the floor, making Ray grunt, before kicking his side.
"I'll leave you be," he said, "if you give me your stuff."
"Don't have nothin'," he muttered.
"Don't lie," he growled and dragged Ray to his feet, "been watching you on the job."
Ray mumbled as he limped towards his stand. The stranger harshly nudged his sore sides whenever the viscet eyed up an escape.
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:35 pm

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; G1 Sunstreaker
x5 art
{viscets used / credits}
good lovable ideas from which i can only pick 5 ¡v¡ wrote:-massive group shot of arrival if I can manage that?? probably not lmao. or maybe group shot of...something else. you know what probably scratch this idea but it's an option hnngghh
-small paneled montage of cets receiving flyers in mail (bananalange family, veskabelle, mccoy + jasmine, a few other groups. not necessarily everybody needs to get one)
-Boston winking @ the ladies as Lyndon facepalms
-!! Jovix & Arashi on dat Ferris wheel yo??? or maybe just playing a stall game hmm ♥️
-Merrylou, Lokni, Michigan, & Piper on a rocket car spinning ride
-Kennedy please stop eating ur definitely gonna get sick please
-Leia mixin thos tuns w/ Tomi ¬×¬
-Cassie, Vesko, & Mell wandering the carnival peacefully
-Strength booth?? CALLEIGH SMASH
-!!! maybe just a panoramic long shot of everybody doin their thang?? like just most of the last several ideas put together in one looooong piece. sheesh that might work but itd take my entire life force to complete hmmm
-OR like a sideways comic strip that shows certain cets getting their flyer and then below them a panel of them at the fair??

TOO MANY THINGS SOBBING *throws self onto floor
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonCave » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:55 pm

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; DragonCave
{words or art}
➤ Competition
    Kodiak was ecstatic when Lucine announced to the pack that there was going to be a large festival to celebrate the summer. Thanks to Aponi's help, all of her herbs were in order and Kodiak had recently found herself with little to do around camp aside from helping on patrols. With secure borders and plentiful prey the entire pack seemed to have fallen into this happy-but-boring slump, so the prospect of this exciting event had been big news to Dustin and his pack. Of course, Kodiak immediately new what she wanted to do; run a snow cone stand. They had always been her favorite treat, but due to her status as a forest viscet she rarely had the opportunity to enjoy them. Luckily for the pack, Bastion and Rey had invited all of them to stay at their estate if they chose to attend the festival. After making a deal for a nearby loner to watch their border for a few days in exchange for some prey, Dustin's pack set off to make it to the estate, lead by Lucine and Serafina. All the while, Bellatrix was feeling the same excitement, and looked forward to the festival with stars in her eyes. She had almost immediately decided to run a cotton candy booth, knowing that she had an old machine somewhere in her basement. Upon hearing that Lucine and Serafina's pack would be visiting for the festival her and Oscar agreed to also stay at Bastion and Rey's estate, after Oscar being given a stern talking to about getting along with Dustin. Upon arriving, Bella could see that Dustin's pack was already settled in to the various guest rooms. Bella saw Kodiak sitting at the counter, seeming to be making a list.
    "Hey Kodiak, long time no see. What'cha writing down?"
    Kodiak's ears perked up upon hearing her name, and she replied while still focused on her task, "I'm just trying to write down what I'll need for my snow cone stand. I love snow cones and I don't treat myself much so I thought it'd be a fun thing to do!"
    "Oh, sweet! Really? I'm gonna have a cotton candy booth. Sorry If I take away your customers."
    "You taking my customers? It's gonna be hot out. If anything I'll be taking your customers, Bella."
    "I'm not so sure about that. Cotton candy is a classic after all," Bellatrix paused for a moment, a thought having made it's way into her head, "How about a bet? Whoever sells less has to help clean the fair grounds after the festival is over."
    Kodiak thought before making her reply. "Alright, but we have to set our booths up right next to each other, so we know how we're doing compared to each other."
    "It's a deal, then!"
    Days passed and the tow helped each other in building the booths and creating signs for menu items and prices, both excited to sell their good at the festival. Come the day of the festival Kodiak and Bella, along with all other viscets who had to check in or set up their booths, were let in early. After wishing Oscar the best of luck in his fighting ring, both rushed to put up their booths and start making their respective foods. A few hours later, both had their booths set up and ready to deliver when the gates opened to let all of the festival goers. With the lights, rides, vendors, games, and food stands, the festival truly was a think to behold. Many young viscets starred up with awe, clearly fighting the urge to run off with their friends away from their parents. Surely enough, after the first initial hour of excitement, many viscets began to visit Bella and Kodiak's booths. What the two didn't notice, however, was that they had nearly the same number of customers, and many where buying from both stands. The night went on without a hitch, the pair sometimes laughing at the occasional viscet with a bruise or scratch from Oscar's fighting ring - they must have taken it too far and suffered the consequences- and Kodiak eating almost as many snow cones as she sold. She couldn't help it really, they were her favorite treat and she rarely ever got them. Come the end of the night all of the visitors filed out the front gates, and Kodiak and Bella were left to count how many they had sold.
    "You have got to be kidding me..." Bella deadpanned upon them finishing the count.
    "You're telling me we seriously sold the exact same amount?" Kodiak could hardly believe it.
    "Yeah. I guess we're both staying to help clean up,"
    "I suppose we have to." Kodiak huffed, starting to take down her stand before adding on, "That's actually pretty funny,"
    Bellatrix snorted a little, "I guess it is," before also resigning to take down her booth in order to start helping with the clean up. In the end the two made it home late that night, crashing on some couches after having spent hours picking up various wrappers and lost items, but neither could say that they didn't have fun.
    (862 words)
➤ Roughhouse
    Oscar had enlisted the help of some of his old friends to help him set up his fighting ring for the fair. As devious as that sounded, he did have good intentions. He would be teaching others some self defense for the most part, it was why he had started to learn how to fight after all. Of course, being the guy he was, Oscar had also advertised that he would take on any challenger that wanted to fight him. He was confident, of course, that his years of training would serve him well. Oscar assumed that the only time he might have trouble would be if another trained fighter challenged him. Aponi, on the other hand, was a little less excited about going to the festival. It wasn't that she hated the festival- she knew it sounded like fun, and truthfully was at least a little excited- but she didn't like crowds. Crowds were a thing at would inevitably be present at the fair grounds. Aponi was determined to go, especially after hearing that Oscar would be hosting a fighting ring. It had been a while since she had a real match, a match against somebody who didn't intend to flee, who wasn't in the wrong for trespassing, who really knew how to fight and would give her what she gave. She had walked through the grand entrance gates later than most of the others, not exactly reveling in the attention her softly glowing tail brought to her in the dusky lighting. She decided to first visit Bellatrix and Kodiak, who she knew were competing to sell snow cones and cotton candy. Aponi brought up that she was going to challenge Oscar.
    "Oh, you're going to fight Oscar?" Kodiak questioned before turning to Bella, "I'm not sure that's a good idea. We've had a few customers that looked a little banged up and I wouldn't be surprised if it was because of him."
    Aponi let out a snort before puffing out her chest a little, "Then maybe they were fools to challenge him. Besides, I'm a guard and a fighter. I've got this, Kodi."
    "All right.. just make sure not to take things too far, I think that's what's happening a lot."
    "I won't, don't worry," Aponi waved over her shoulder as she made her way over to the fighting ring. To her surprise, the first thing she saw was Serafina pinned between the antlers of a large female viscet. Her mane was held up in a ponytail with some hanging out, and her armored scales were rendering Serafina's scratches and punches useless. It was quite funny to her, actually. Serafina was a rather good fighter, and often matched her while sparring at camp. Eventually Serafina tapped out and nodded to the large female she lost to. She passed Aponi on the way out.
    "Finally meet your match, oh powerful one?" Aponi snickered at her superior
    "Ah, you would have lost too. Oscar's the only one who's even tied with her. She's not trained but she's damn strong," Serafina looked over her shoulder at Oscar, who's fighting ring was empty at the moment, "If you're gonna challenge him now's a good time."
    "Yeah, I will. Have fun for the rest of the night! Don't get in any more fights." Aponi chirped before walking over to Dustin. The male was breathing heavily, likely still recovering from his last fight.
    "You open to any more fights, alpha dog?" Aponi flashed her tail rapidly as if to rile him up.
    "Well, when you say it like that it sounds like a challenge. I suppose I don't have a choice?"
    "Not since you said that. Let's go." Aponi hopped up onto the padded platform, taking a fighting stance before calling out to the antlered female, "Hey, antlers! Can you referee this fight?" The female looked confused but shook her head yes. Aponi took fighting position across from Oscar, who was whipping his tail back and forth. The unknown female called for the start and the two charged at each other, crashing before falling to the floor and starting to wrestle for dominance. The duo punched and scratched each other, trying to get the other in a head lock or otherwise immobilize them. This went on for nearly 10 minutes. Both were panting by now, neither willing to let the other win. Finally the female who had been appointed referee stepped in.
    "Hey! I think this match is over. Neither of you are going to win. It's a tie." The female yelled over the sounds of them fighting. Oscar and Aponi broke apart, heaving, trying to suck air into their lungs. Aponi managed to nod at the antlered female, dismissing her. After a few minutes of heavy breathing, Oscar manage to speak up.
    "Hey, you're a good match. Haven't had a fight like that for a while."
    "Not bad yourself, alpha dog."
    Both promptly headed to the food vendors isle, seeking Bella and Kodiak. After telling how their fight went, and how Serafina was beat, both were treated to some free snow cones to help cool down - at the agreement that those two wouldn't count towards to contest- and headed back to the ring. Oscar continued to teach and fight, while Aponi drifted from attraction to attraction.
    (883 words)
➤ Terrified Together
    Sasha stood in line for the roller coaster, still thinking about what had happened eariler. She couldn't deny the pride in herself that swelled in her chest when she beat that fiery-coated female in that ring run by the big male she tied with. She had to give him props, he was the only one she couldn't beat. The only other viscet she saw give him trouble was that grey one with the short, glowing tail that had made her be referee. Either way, Sasha had spent so long lost in her thought that she didn't realize that she had made it to the front of the line. For all of the confidence that she had moments ago, she couldn't help but cringe a little as she sat herself down in a car of the coaster. She turned to see a familiar face, a viscet that she had known as a young viscet.
    "Oh man, Dustin? We all thought you died or something dude." Sasha chirped. Dustin hardly had time to turn around though when the roller coaster shot off, leaving them both screeching and gripping the handle bars for all they were worth. One terrifying minute later, they stepped off of the hellish ride. Dustin turned to the vaguely familiar face.
    "Sasha? Man it's been a while." Dustin replied. The two continued to catch up for the rest of the night, making a point to avoid any more of the spine-chilling adrenaline rides.
    (246 words)
1991/2000 words total

{ Bellatrix, Oscar, Kodiak, Aponi, Serafina, Dustin, Sasha - all mine, other mentioned viscets can also be found on this thread }
Last edited by DragonCave on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DragonCave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me