VISCETS : Summer Prompt Thread - New Prompt pg 16

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: VISCETS : Summer Prompt Thread - New Prompt pg 13

Postby _Alex_ » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; _Alex_
{words or art}
{viscets used / credits}

_Alex_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:08 pm

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; .kaede

{1996 words or art}
      indentNormally Hoshi wasn't one for fairs, but when she heard of all the games and rides and the abundance of food that was there, she knew she couldn't resist the temptation. Getting Nabi and Ligonem to agree to her plans was relatively easy; the difficult part was managing to convince Willow. Nonetheless, the older Viscet had agreed to stop by at the fair later, but only for the fireworks. That worked with Hoshi, after all, the main part of her plan wasn't to get Willow to tag along but rather to get their parents to go. In this case, Willow was simply an accessory.
      indentBreathing in the cool, refreshing air, Hoshi stepped closer to Nabi as as they approached the fairgrounds. Because of Hoshi's appearance and height, there were many rides that she was unable to go on and instead had to settle for the 'kiddie' rides, much to her disappointment. In any case, there were still many games to play and foods to eat. Although the moon patterned Viscet would've preferred going on those extreme looping rides with many twists and turns, she knew that beggars couldn't be choosers.
      indent"Hey, mom? I see a really cool game over there, can I go try it out?" Hoshi asked, pointing at a nearby booth. There were several targets pinned against the wall and some suspended in midair, and there was an assortment of guns that you could choose to hit the targets with. The familiar red and white circles calmed Hoshi, and it was pleasing to see that there were shooting games even in a fair. Of course, as someone who has never been to a western fair before (she was more used to wearing yukatas and walking around with a box of takoyaki, trying to catch goldfish with a simple paper net), she didn't know what to expect.
      indent"What, the shooting booth? Are you sure you can withstand the weight of the guns?" Nabi questioned, exchanging looks with Ligonem, "because it would be troublesome if you got hurt because of it. Nonetheless, it's a good thing that you seem so excited." Smiling at the PPS Viscling, the butterfly patterned Viscet took her paw and led her to the booth. A horned and scaled Viscet was running the booth, and despite the throng of people gathering in front of the booth, he looked terribly bored. When he saw Hoshi and Nabi approaching, he tried to smile at then, but only managed to grimace.
      indent"Having a good time at the fair? What type of gun would you like?" the Viscet asked, lethargy dripping from his voice. Hoshi swallowed and pointed at the silver Desert Eagle. The Viscet blinked, then shrugged and handed the gun to the Viscling. "Here you go, gal. Try not to off yourself with it, will you? That'd be very troublesome indeed." Sighing, he returned to his chair and slumped down in it, nearly knocking over one of the prizes that rested precariously on the shelf next to the chair. He seemed very tired for his age and seemed to want to get out of the place as fast as he could.
      indent"Thank you, mister! May I ask for your name?" Hoshi inquired, feeling the weight of the silver Desert Eagle with both paws. It was lighter than a real Desert Eagle, as this one was mostly plastic and didn't seem as dangerous as a real one. Hoshi didn't care; either way, she got to use a gun in a fair game to win a couple prizes. How cool was that?
      indentThe horned Viscet blinked, seemingly surprised at the young Viscling's question. "Well, that's not something that I hear everyday. I suppose you can call me Cipher, although it doesn't make a difference." Shrugging, Cipher watched in mild interest as Hoshi, perched on a stool, readied the Desert Eagle and flicked off the safety lock. Narrowing her beady, silver eyes at a target hanging in midair, Hoshi slowly steadied her gun to aim. When she felt that she was close enough to the center red dot, she pulled the trigger, sending off a fast volley of what seemed to be BB pellets. However, as she watched the pellets smack against the target, it released a spray of bright blue paint. Cipher shook his head, impressed at how the PPS had managed to hit the center despite trying out the booth for the first time. "Not bad, kiddo, not bad at all!"
      indent"Oh, do be careful, Hoshi dearest!" Nabi called out, despite the fact that Hoshi seemed to be doing quite well without the butterfly patterned Viscet's reminder. Hoshi narrowed her eyes again, and she proceeded to take out all of the other targets with the same Desert Eagle. Cipher and Nabi could only watch, awestruck by her skill (or maybe it was luck), and when Ligonem came over to join them he could only do the same. Even the other Viscets around the booth had paused what they had been doing in favour of watching the young Viscling take out the targets with the skill of an expert markswoman.
      indentWhen Hoshi had finished off the bullets left in her gun and a majority of the targets, she exhaled loudly and rubbed at her nose. Handing the Desert Eagle back at Cipher (he was so surprised he could only take the gun in his shaking paws), she gave a start of surprise at the round of applause from behind her. Turning,red from the attention, Hoshi rubbed the back of her head sheepishly before turning to face Cipher again. "Thanks for letting me okay, it was super fun! A word of advice, though; consider having moving targets and changing the wooden targets to paper. That way you won't have to waste your time cleaning off the boards after experienced shooters come by. I definitely want to try out the rifles later!"
      indentCipher could only nod his head weakly and offer some of the prizes to the female Viscling. Considering she had just demonstrated what she was capable of, it was only right that she was able to take home as many items as she wanted. Hoshi ended up choosing a toy Desert Eagle (as a commemorative item from that day), a large cat plushie, and several smaller animal plushies as well. Ligonem handed Hoshi a large plastic bag to put her winnings in and carried it towards the car, as it would've been difficult walking around with such a load. He did however allow Hoshi to keep a small panda plushie with her.
      indentHoshi was content. Her winnings at the shooting booth was probably more than what an average Viscet would win at fairs, and it was a good haul in general. She'd be lying to herself if she said that she wanted to retire for the time being, but the night was still young and there were still many games to play and there was also the fireworks to look forward to. Not for the first time, the Viscling was glad that there was a beach near the area where the fair was held. "When do the fireworks sta- hey! Mom, is that a carousel I see?!" Grabbing and shaking Nabi's paw, Hoshi pointed fervently towards the horses and lions and carriages going in circles. "I wanna go!"
      indentExchanging happy looks with Ligonem, Nabi nodded her head, pleased with how excited Hoshi seemed to be. Taking out several tickets that he had bought beforehand, Ligonem passed them around to Hoshi and Nabi before taking a couple himself. The ticket requirement for the ride was three, and he had bought more than enough for the event. Hoshi let out a small smile as she gripped onto the tickets, following her parents' lead as they joined the line.
      indentThe lineup for the carousel wasn't very long, and before the trio knew it they were in front of the line. The Viscet manning the station was a sulky looking Viscet with cat-like eyes and thin, green horns protruding from the top of his head. "Good lord," Hoshi mumbled, "why does every single worker here look as though they'd rather be somewhere else?" Nabi flashed the female Viscling a scathing look at her rudeness, and Hoshi immediately shut up.
      indentAs the Viscets on the carousel left as soon as the ride ended, the Viscet who looked after the station waltzed up to the front and held out a paw. "Your tickets, please," he simpered, as some of the female Viscets in the crowd started to screech at the sound of his voice. The male was quite the eye candy, but who knew why he was part of the staff when there were many girls out there who would kill to be by his side? As Hoshi and her parents handed the male Viscet their tickets, someone from the behind him tapped the Viscet's shoulder.
      indent"After you're done with this lot, Supaku, you're done for the day. Consider it a reward for working so hard," the Viscet said, before disappearing into the throng of Viscets immediately after. Supaku shrugged and continued to take tickets from the Viscets in line while Hoshi seated herself daintily on a gleaming white horse. Nabi and Ligonem were behind her, taking a seat in a carriage. Before long, the carousel was filled up and had started to turn in its gentle, swaying movements.
      indent"This is quite nice, isn't it, Hoshi?" Ligonem asked, leaning back in the carriage and making it sway a little. Nabi swatted his arm and chided him for doing something dangerous. Hoshi turned around and smiled at her parents brightly. When a sudden flash caught her eye, Hoshi tilted her head to see Willow in the corner of her peripheral vision, holding her large Nikon camera. She smiled at her older sister, and Willow merely took another picture and waved in response.
      indentWhen the ride ended, Hoshi hopped off in merriment, followed by Nabi and Ligonem and the other Viscets who had been on the ride. By now the young Viscling was feeling rather hungry, and she quickly picked out the top of a cotton candy stand in the middle of the crowd of Viscets. Feeling her stomach rumble a little in protest, she turned to face her parents sheepishly. "Hey, dad? Can you get me some cotton candy? I'm feeling a little hungry and there's a stand right over there."
      indentLigonem glanced towards the cotton candy stand before giving Hoshi a small nod of consent. "Alright, then. How about you go with Nabi and Willow and wander around while I get that cotton candy? If we can't meet up together again, then I'll just call. In any case, the fair will be over once the fireworks are finished, so it may take some time for us to get back to the car and go home." Without waiting for Hoshi's reply, Ligonem turned around and walked off briskly. Willow had just managed to struggle her way through the crowd to watch her father's retreating back.
      indentFor the remainder of the time, Hoshi, Nabi and Willow spent their time wandering around. They had stopped at several other game booths and won more prizes (one of the Viscets who manned the Whac-A-Mole, Yin, had started up a conversation with the two sisters, but he left the moment Ligonem walked up), and had a grand time when they were reunited with the four eyed Viscet.
      indentWhen the fireworks started, everyone gazed and admired them. Willow had set up her tripod in a secluded area that had a wondrous view of the fireworks with the tip of several skyscrapers in the background. After the last fireworks had fizzled out, the four Viscets hurried to make their way back to the car.
      indent"Did you enjoy yourself, Hoshi?" Nabi asked, but when she turned around, Hoshi was already fast asleep, cuddling one of the many stuffed animals she had won. The fair was truly an event to remember.

{viscets used / credits}
      HoshiNabiLigonemWillowC1ph3r (Cipher)SupakuYin
Last edited by ✦ nemuri on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:30 pm

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; Limuma

{words or art}
Xena brought Emery to the festival. He didn't really like that idea.

But they ended up having great time singing together!

{viscets used / credits}
Emery by Apogee, rest are mine c;
Last edited by LimeThing on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi!
I'm lime

i like tea and music

busy studying programming
I love to come make adopts
from time to time

Icon by wonderful LuckyKoii

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby otis, » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:20 am

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; covfefe
{words or art}
{ bagheera, ryu, namuba, ty }

papa bagheera and the rascals

• bobbing for apples to win his babies toys
        • food from every food truck
        • riding the mechanical bull?
        • bagheera trying to squeeze into a baby ride
otis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DogLife. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:48 pm

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; DogLife.
{words or art}
{viscets used Gypsy, Kindle, Azura}
Last edited by DogLife. on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

┌──────────────┐
Coding Art Credit Avatar Credit
My Viscets Gypsy Viscets link

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
Hi! My names DogLife., and I'm your
average girl here! I love dogs,
swimming, coding and reading.
I am mainly here for the Viscets,
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:39 am

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; Razors
{words or art}

Art 1
(The Carnival swing.)
*Mimi's choice of the carnival swing to ride did not go as Aki expected.*
{viscets used / credits}
Aki and Mimi both belong to me.

Art 2
(The bounce house)
*Mimi was extremely excited to make new friends, though not everyone was as thrilled as she was.*
Aki and Mimi belong to me.
Pie and Sabaku belong to Grifforik.

Art 3
(Petting zoo)
*Unlike the bounce house, Mimi made tons of friends at the petting zoo!*
Mimi and Aki belong to me.

Art 4
(Giant turkey leg)
*As the sun began to set and dinner time rolled around, Mimi got her paws on the biggest turkey leg she'd ever seen in her life!*
Mimi belongs to me.

Art 5
(Movies under the stars)
*After such a long and eventful day, Aki thought they'd wind down with a movie, though neither of them made it all the way through. *
Aki and Mimi belong to me.
Last edited by Razors on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:57 am

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; Steampunkvale
{wordsorart}
{viscets used / credits
Jack,Elliot,illusion,seymour,vincent}

Jack
(music/concert)

Elliot
(facepainting for the visclings)

illusion
(doing some stunts like sword swallowing)

seymour
(doing a little carnival ride called the chuchu-train)

Vincent
(doing an ice cream stand)
Last edited by corgiboy on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:36 pm

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; Strudel
{art}

Dunk Tank

Somehow Marin was convinced into manning the dunktank. Seems he's enjoying it, but it looks like Monroe and Buckley are about to enjoy it more. If they somehow miss, it looks like Jax might have a backup plan.

Taking the Stage

After enjoying the festival with his wife and new son, Teddy is set to take the stage as one of several different acts with a little help from his buddy Tomasso.

Games

The Festival is still in full swing, and some are even playing (or cheating) at the carnival-style games. I wonder if these two friends will get caught at their game? And who is that peeking from around the corner? Looks like Roman might have a fan.

Aquarium

Looks like Marin was convinced into doing more for the festival than just the dunk tank. He doesn't seem to mind being the star of the aquarium exhibit.

Silly Cut-out Poses

I don't think Peyton knew what the cut out was beforehand. I suppose Hawkins has a little too much fun teasing his old friend.

{viscets used / credits}
Marin (Owned by me) | Monroe (Owned by me) | Buckley (Owned by me) | Jax (owned by me) | Theodore "Teddy" Cole (Owned by Me) | Tomasso (Owned by Tenlittlesoldierboys) | Flash (owned by me) | Roman (owned by me) | Dragonfly (owned by James.) | Pumpkin (owned by Mint Chip) | Toffe (owned by Blukitty53) | Dottie (owned by pikachutori25) | Jackson(owned by ~Prophecy~) | Judith (owned by True Knight) | Lenna (owned by Mint Chip) | Harper (owned by Gallifrey) | Peyton (owned by me) | Hawkins (owned by me)
Last edited by Strudel on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:17 am

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; tenlittlesoldierboys

{words - 2000/2000}

»It was a bright, cold day in April and the clocks where striking thirteen. Winston Smith...« Oh, wait. Wrong book, sorry. Where is it? It should be here somewhere. Ah, here it is. The Fair. Well, let's continue... »A pleasurable day it was. Truly wunderful - not a single cloud in the soft blue sky and the sun was shining as it never did before. While he watched upon it from afar, there was alot going on up on the hill. The annual fair had begun and even though it was just as early as 9am, there seemed to be already more visitors than he could count. He had to admit, the festival looked great and especially inviting - so many different colors, so many different things. He could make out tents and wagons, as well as other things that he only knew because he had seen them before, but he actually had no idea what they were or how they worked. Giant machines that moved in certain ways, all different from the others. To him, they looked frightening, even from such a distance, but the other Viscets seemed to enjoy them. A soft smile on his face he closed his eyes, absorbing the sounds that came towards him, over the many hills. His children, they were all so happy. This fair, he thought, truly must be a special place. But something was not quite right, he could feel it. This feeling had been, what had brought him here in the first place. An invisible, but dark stormcloud was drawing closer, closer towards his dear children. The enemy, whoever or whatever it was, was already a part of the crowd, Morpheus could tell, but he could not yet tell what it was. For that, he had to get closer.
    On the fair field, there was indeed a shadow creeping amongst the visitors. Unnoticed by most, the creature who named himself Nathanael rested his paws on his sword, his eyes scanning through the crowd. Whoever noticed him, wasn't bothered by him much, as the theme of the fair was 'the Middle Ages' and there were quite a few individuals dressed in resembling clothes or carrying around swords or similar weapons. Therefore, nobody suspected anything of the intimitating creature who finally had found his target. A truly horrible and abominable creature hiding in the body of a young Viscling. But he would not be fooled by this disguise! His God had told him, that there were some demons amongst the mortals, who were planning to make their own personal feast out of this sunny fair, but he, Nathanael, would not let this happen. He was the slaughterer of demons, after all, and the saviour of mortal kind. No demon would harm any innocent soul during his watch.
    And while he set off to follow the demon, to find the best moment to strike and kill the monster, Morpheus entered the fair. For a while, he got distracted by the large crowd and by all the amazing things he saw: the variety of food and colors and everything else, most of what he was unable to name. And one caravan especially sought his attention: it was inhabited by the strangest looking Viscet that Morpheus had ever seen. Instead of mane and tail feathers, the head and the back of this Viscet was covered in what looked like a spine and spiky bones. He could clearly feel the supernatural presence surrounding this individual, but he could also tell, that this creature was not the evil, that he was looking for, even though there was something odd, if not wrong, about him. Still, he came closer, admiring everything the Viscet had to sell. He got drawn towards a crystal ball sitting on a silk cushion, turning into a vibrant red when Morpheus came close to it.
    "Ah, I see you have a heavy task ahead of you, Morpheus. I hope it goes well. I wish you luck, you will need it." A charming, deep voice sounded. The deity raised his head in surprise, looking straight into the other Viscet's eyes. "Before you ask, my name is Azaiah. It is truly a pleasure to meet you again, although I fear, that you are not familiar with me. At least not anymore."
    Without saying a word, Morpheus stepped back. This was clearly not the right time to be reminded of one of his biggest failures: the time he failed to protect one of the precious flowers that he cared for. Of course he had instantly rememberd who Azaiah was - or at least had been. He remembered the beautiful red flower sprouting. But he also remembered the ghastly shadow figure that entered his garden and stole it. Since then, he had feared to learn the truth of what had happened to it, and the creature attached to it, and even though Azaiah looked fine - except for some obvious changes in his appearance, Morpheus felt, that a change was going on. But as of now, he had no time to spare for past mistakes, but he had to focus on the actual threat. Whatever it was, it was close. He made his way further into the crowd, barely hearing the last words Azaiah called after him: "Search for the fire bird, my friend."
    He only realized what the other Viscet had said, when he saw him: A giant Viscet with horns that looked like burning ember and a mane like fire. The viscet himself looked like a hungry vulture, not only because of his colors, but because of everything he was: His eyes, the look in his eyes, his movements and his whole body language. A vulture with his eyes on his prey, except that this Viscet's prey was not dead - not yet. And Morpheus instantly knew, that he had found the evil that was lurking. And his heart grew heavy, when he realized, who this evil figure was.
    It was one of his dearest creations, a Viscet that he once held in his own paws, as an egg. A Viscet that he watched grew up under the wing of an old and loving priest. Nigel.« Oh, what a heartbreaking moment this had to be for our humble deity. Dear listeners, just imagine the terror when he had to realize, that he created something evil. Intentionally or not, he will carry this burden with him forever now. »It could not be, but it was. Without a doubt it was Nigel and the sight of what was visible in his eyes made Morpheus shiver. What did happen to him, that brought such pure evil into this innocent soul?
    The creature was about to strike. The demon was about to die! He rose his sword and whispered a prayer to his Lord, asking for forgiveness and salvation for the poor soul the demon had possessed. But just when he was about to strike for the kill, he heard someone calling out his name. His old name. His true name. Moving his head, he saw what it was: another demon, disguised as the most beautiful and pure thing he had ever seen. But Nathanael was no one to fool. He knew, that this was just a trick, just like the form of the little Viscling. They wanted to get him and everyone else to believe, that they were kind and just as ordinary as them, but he knew the truth hiding behind the lie. They could deceive everyone, but not him! He growled, raising his sword once again, but he was stopped by the demon with the great antlers.
    "Nigel, don't!" Morpheus cried out. Only a hastily spoken spell protecting him and the Viscling from the wrath of the insane creature, who gnarled and spit at him, trying to break through the magical shield with his great sword.
    "My name is Nathanael! I am the Angel of justice and you are going to die, demon!" He tried to yield his sword again, when something hit his head. Surprised, he turned around, looking at another Viscet who had thrown something at him. And he saw it in his eyes - the red fire. Looking around at the crowd, he noticed, that all of them were staring at him with fire in their eyes. And his God whispered to him: They want to kill you. Run.
    And so he did. Clinging to his sword, he rushed through the crowd, running for his life. From every side, the demons were reaching out for him, trying to grab him, calling out to him, trying to possess him, trying to kill him. But the prayers on his lips and the angelic sword in his paws saved him. And after running what had felt like an eternity, his feet starting to hurt, he finally was able to leave most of them behind. He knew he was not safe yet, his God telling him, that they were coming after him, so he kept running, trying to find a place to hide, still hearing them whispering their evil spells in his ears.
    Morpheus had been following him. He was not afraid of him, but rather he was afraid for him. Whatever had happened to the poor soul, he wanted to help him with all his heart - no matter the cost. He had lost track of Nigel, but he was not willing to give up yet. He had to find him. He had to help him. Save him. He had to.
    Nathanael could hear one of the demons closing up. It was their leader, he assumed, the big one with the great horns. Of course the leader wanted him all for himself, it made sense. The final prayer to his Lord had granted him a place to hide - at last. An empty wagon, completely dark inside, with a big counter for to hide behind. At so he did. He crawled into a corner, still gripping his sword tight, should he need to defend himself. He could feel, that the demon was close. And then it spoke to him.
    "Nigel, please come out. I want to help you."
    The voice of the evil monster made him lose his cation. With a growl, he jumped onto his feet, yielding the sword towards the thing, hitting something what felt to be its horns. With every might he tried to pull his sword free, but the demon was too strong. Still, he kept fighting. But then he heard the others coming closer. If he stayed, he was doomed. But he was not willing to let himself get killed by creatures from hell. He felt new strength flowing through his body, his God was on his side. He would survive.
    And without knowing how, he managed to escape to the nearby city. There, he heard the people talking about a monster at the fair. Everyone was too afraid now, to go there. It had been cancelled. A murderer was roaming free. That, and other things, he heard. A murderer? Whom could they possibly be talking about? Him? No, not him, his Lord insisted. He tried to do the right, he tried to procted them. Perhaps one of the demons went berserk, right? Right.
    With a heavy heart, a gut feeling that this was not the answer he sought for, he entered his church. And caught a glance of himself in the mirror. What he saw, filled him with horror, a horror that he had never experienced before. Staring back at him was a creature with the red fire in its eyes.
    Morpheus stood in the entrance of the church, seeing Nigel staring at his own reflection, whispering: "What have I become?"«
    My dear listeners, I thank you for your attention. This story, by the way, is true. I was a witness of the incident. Oh, we all were. --The narrator steps down from the platform and bows towards his audience. In near distance, a voice can be heard shouting: "Nigel, don't!"

{anonymous narrator (psstt, it's probably Azaiah); Morpheus; Nigel / Nihil / Nathanael; Azaiah}
Last edited by tenlittlesoldierboys on Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:48 am

Prompt 5 - The Festival!
username; tiny little box
Getting lost

Stealing from the sunrise festival

Shibia and Connor serving up snacks and watching the sunset as well as a healthy heaping of embarrassment

Toby and seasalt
Prince Anthony
Culid
Shibia
Connor (pre teen)

Art by me
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes