Redmire Shires Official Fanclub •

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Redmire Shires Official Fanclub •

Postby Dedaccount » Mon May 29, 2017 11:48 pm

Welcome to the Fanclub! Here is where you may communicate freely with the public regarding your Shires and perhaps show your equines off and discuss matters related to Redmire Shires, and redmire Shires only c:

Wip

1. Do not claim the colouring in or lines as your own as the lines were drawn by Palindrome. But owned by me
    2. Do not beg or ask for customs or breedings as the artists will offer them out in their own time when and as they please.
    3. Do not pester artists to finish your requests as they have lives too and will eventually get round to it. At least give them at least 4 weeks notice before you send a PM as that is reasonable c:
    4. No foul language or abusive/mean behaviour as it will result in a warning which then leads to being banned and having your Tekes confiscated.
    5. No stealing anyone else's Tekes and claiming them as your own, always get permission to use them in breedings with your own Tekes or others if you have permission.
    6. Keep all personal comments to yourself as we don't want others to become upset.
    7. Do not bring talk about other species into the fanclub as others may not want to see it as its not related to this species.
    8. No more than 4 breedings a month. You may adopt as many as you please though c:
    9. Have fun c,:
Dedaccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Redmire Shires Official Fanclub •

Postby HowlingHooves » Wed May 31, 2017 11:45 am

marking. c:
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horselexichris » Wed May 31, 2017 12:03 pm

Mark!:D. :-)
horselexichris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Peregrine. » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:19 am

Mark <3
A large northern constellation between Perseus and Pegasus, with few bright stars. It is chiefly notable for the Andromeda Galaxy (or Great Nebula of Andromeda), a conspicuous spiral galaxy probably twice as massive as our own and located two million light years away.
ImageImageImage

Ravenhill Farm | Sweetnose
Ravenhill Farm | AISP Reserve
.Peregrine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me