Sheer » Main Archive

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Sheer » Main Archive

Postby Reiji » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:22 pm

Species Info wrote:A cloven hooved, winged mammal, Sheer are (you guessed it) a hybrid between Sheep and Deer. This species' purpose is to walk within people's dreams, in order to watch over the events that occur in them. (This includes daydreams!) They do this so that they can vanquish any evil energies/spirits which try to invade dreams, in order to make sure that their Protected* is free of nightmares or anxiety-inducing dreams. This makes them an overall* compassionate species, meant to guide and protect human beings. They are adept at removing anxieties, depressive thoughts, or doubts within a human, making them the perfect comfort companion.

These creatures are found all over the world and have adapted to be able to survive within any climate. They are extremely dedicated and hardy creatures, and will change themselves if it means they can care for their Protected better. This is easy for them, however, because their genetic makeup is quite easy to change. They cannot change the color of their pelt as easily, though.

For Archivist Use Only
      Code: Select all
      # - [url]name[/url] - [url=]id[/url]
    If you see any mistakes, changing Sheer ownerships or have any questions, send a PM to the respective archivist.
Last edited by Reiji on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1 - 50

Postby Reiji » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:02 am

Last edited by Reiji on Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

51 - 100

Postby Reiji » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:15 pm

Last edited by Reiji on Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

101 - 200

Postby Reiji » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:04 am

Reiji

My pets