Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What type of Fantasy adopts to you want to see?

Domestic Animals (cats, dogs, bunnies, farm animals)
13%
Wild Animals (wolves, cougars, polar bear, lion)
18%
Ocean Animals (seal, whale, fish, shrimp)
7%
Scary Themed (demons, monsters, ghosts, haunted forest)
14%
Flowers (roses, sunflowers, pedals, lilies)
10%
Galaxy (stars, sun, planets, milky-way)
22%
Landscapes (desert, forest, ocean, mountains)
8%
Decades (40's, 50's, 60's, 70's)
6%
Surprise / I don't care / I don't know
2%
Other (pm L.V.L/post on fanclub)
0%

Total votes : 378

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sun May 27, 2018 3:16 am

Omg I would love to see these guys open again!!! When they closed, it took my drawing mojo with it for a while I'm afraid, so I had to cancel many of my breedings, due to the fact that I couldn't do them justice. However, I'm open to a few non-brindle, non-fog breedings!! I prefer non-fish markings, but I'll do my best with them!

Also, I'm looking for a few customs....rather complicated ones. So if anyone is down to do some fantasy/chimera customs, hmm!
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Sun May 27, 2018 3:19 am

I'd be all for going active again! I'd love to be able to breed a few khims, and get the rest of my unused customs done! I'd also love to step up to the task of the Khim games, if no one wants to resume that game!
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun May 27, 2018 3:57 am

DarkestWerewolf wrote:
    I still want this species open more than ever. Since Khimaira became less active, I too, wasn’t as active. I stopped updating my own stables and developing my own Khims. Heck. I’m pretty sure there are a few Khims that I haven’t even named.

However, as you said, there is a lack of manpower. Khims exploded and took off very quickly. It was a hit!
    It should be the owner’s responsibility to check on the breeding cooldowns and whether there are incest pairs or not before they send in. The artist doing the breeding should then double check which I think almost all do since we’ve only had a few incest foals. Even then, it was found and handled pretty well.
    As for genetics, the artist should know the basics but if there’s an error or a gene bomb Khim pops up, maybe they can ask other artists if they’re unsure and help one another instead?? Like if one doesn’t know the genetics, another artist who pops by can help.
    I’m just kinda concerned about the genetic rollings since there were issues you mentioned previously about artists not being fair? (Correct me if I’m wrong) so I don’t exactly know how rolls will be handled. Unless you’re willing to give the artists second chances or if you find them not trustable anymore, just boot them from the team.
    I think the community might be able to message you or the artist of an adopt isn’t judged or if a breeding/custom isn’t done yet. It’s something one is looking forward to anyway so we will make it known. Hahaha

I think opening up artist search will be great! Maybe have searched for other stuff as while like mods and maybe another archivist or two if Beardy isn’t able to do it anymore. A small team of archivists should be enough to manage the archives. ^^ Then once there’s a new team, maybe have a re-opening event of sort? Maybe get things going a bit?

thanks dark ^^ It was alright with how they took off, and even with the ups and downs i could manage it ^^ it's just now after they closed, i concentrated myself more on art outside CS, fanfictions and rpg
i would need to neglect some of these again if i want to be as active as i was before, but you're right that people can take care of their own breedings and slots, before it was more like a little obsession to have it all perfect somerhow and to help me keep track.
but i will not be as strict anymore, so i don't mind when some rares or very rares or gen bombs show up, if more of those show up (unless it's not for the same people everytime) there should be no fight over them and breedings tend to get gen bombs either way

I really hope that artists will help other artists when problems occur or a breeding comes out to be to hard ^^ if i see that a artist is "cheating"on breedings orartist customs to get some nice horses for himself i will message them. but i rarely delete them from the list, i haven*t done that before with the ones i knew that were cheating. I would only delete a member from my team if they are incredible ignorant and/or rude and don't think about changing their behavior.
With the rolls i stopped doing that a long time before the khims closed down, it was way too much work, but i think people got the message, if i see someone making strange rolls again i will contact them

i would definitley need to make an artist search ^^ don't want to force the current artists into drawing again when they don't have time and so we need some new ones and i will ask beardy because of the archive and if they want some new helpers. with mods i often choose people from the community who made a good impression and i will ask them if they would like to join.

muffy wrote:Maybe message the current artist and staff first because..... IM STILL HERE I STILL WANT TO BE HERE <3333 I love this species and would love to keep it alive and going! Ive obviously taken a break just like everyone else but I miss this adopt more than ever. On that note I will be accepting two breedings! Nothing too crazy (I'm not good with extensive line edits unfortunately) and I can't wait to see what you guys send me c;

If we had lesser artists i would message them, but many of the artists were already inactive while the khims where up and running, so i will just see if some of them come back and will add some new ones. i never delete an artist from the list unless they really want to be deleted, so that trhey can always come back by free will ^^

NARANDA wrote:@NeriHyuga - Would I be allowed to continue running the art/writing game I started? Might need to go over the rules again and make sure everything is alright, but it might be a good way for those who did not get a chance to get some of these amazing babs a chance to get a custom or points towards a customs or items for future khims and such.

I am still very much interested in keeping the game alive if people are still interested in participating in the games and Neri allows it. Do let me know guys if you'd like to see the game revived and I will see about getting it set up again so people have a reason to develop an draw their amazing kiddos! I personally would love to start seeing art and stories of these darlings again.

Sure you can do that Naranda :3 i would like to have some ways for people to get points again and the bank is something i need to take care of no matter what. so i will continue writing everything down the winner wins ^^

so i think i will open it up, means there can be adopts again ^^ and i will open the artists search again to check for artists :3
everyone is totally free to come back and make some horses or stay by the sides/adopts/work they are now :3
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zombiehund » Sun May 27, 2018 4:12 am

Ui, I'm so exited :3

╔═════ ═════╗

Hello ^^
Just your friendly
neighborhood un-
dead canine, may
be a little shy with
new people

╚═════ ═════╝

Artwork by HannahBug
Zombiehund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noᴠa » Sun May 27, 2018 4:15 am

OMG are you kidding me? Please reopen, the horses are so graceful, I will definitely try to get one if I had the chance!
Don't let this beautiful lineart go to waste

───── ❝ 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 ❞ ─────
    🙤 INFJ|she/her|young adult 🙦
    listo.tune
    ────────────────────

noᴠa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marsh » Sun May 27, 2018 4:31 am

I am entirely up for remaining as a full time adopt and breeding artist! In the case of events on edited lines or of any other nature I would love to participate. I'm currently going through my end of year exams and haven't had the motivation to draw any of my breedings for a while, but any sent to me will be completed at some point - I have a long summer this year so sometime then!

I would just like to comment on one of the things Darkest brought up. In the past, yes there have been a couple of suspicious breedings here and there where fantasy genes were passed down several generations despite the low chances, but as an artist I find it quite sad how because of these fantasy traits passing down that there have been accusations/suspicions when we are just doing our job. There needs to be two ends of trust here because I have personally never unfairly treated the breedings sent to me or rolled multiple times for a gene until it passes.

After Neri closed down adopts around Christmas, artists started to roll their own breedings again and personally I was quite upset when the lack of trust was so low that Neri had to roll any traits above rare for us, making it very time consuming on both ends. Rolling breedings is something I quite enjoy and I didn't realise how much until we were no longer allowed to, so what I'm basically saying is that you all just need to trust us here because we don't all have the time to sit down and stream rollings for witnesses because we're not trusted to roll our own breedings.

I'm sorry if that seemed hostile in any way, I just wanted to point out an artist's perspective on this. On another note, welcome back khims! I hope everyone is as excited as I am!
Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sun May 27, 2018 4:34 am

Marsh wrote:I am entirely up for remaining as a full time adopt and breeding artist! In the case of events on edited lines or of any other nature I would love to participate. I'm currently going through my end of year exams and haven't had the motivation to draw any of my breedings for a while, but any sent to me will be completed at some point - I have a long summer this year so sometime then!

I would just like to comment on one of the things Darkest brought up. In the past, yes there have been a couple of suspicious breedings here and there where fantasy genes were passed down several generations despite the low chances, but as an artist I find it quite sad how because of these fantasy traits passing down that there have been accusations/suspicions when we are just doing our job. There needs to be two ends of trust here because I have personally never unfairly treated the breedings sent to me or rolled multiple times for a gene until it passes.

After Neri closed down adopts around Christmas, artists started to roll their own breedings again and personally I was quite upset when the lack of trust was so low that Neri had to roll any traits above rare for us, making it very time consuming on both ends. Rolling breedings is something I quite enjoy and I didn't realise how much until we were no longer allowed to, so what I'm basically saying is that you all just need to trust us here because we don't all have the time to sit down and stream rollings for witnesses because we're not trusted to roll our own breedings.

I'm sorry if that seemed hostile in any way, I just wanted to point out an artist's perspective on this. On another note, welcome back khims! I hope everyone is as excited as I am!

This though. I felt the same way. I always, always, always breed fairly and never fudge rolls. My time streaming breedings for you guys was the best time I've had on CS, so it was really sad when I felt like the artists were being punished. I know you guys want to get nice ponies too, but please don't ruin someone else's good fortune by picking on them and the artist when they have good luck. I remember I used to love doing contests in streams for khims, and I would love to start doing that again! Trust and respect all around is the order of the day though.

EDIT
Also past artists are welcome to remain as artists or do we need to apply again?
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn V » Sun May 27, 2018 4:39 am

Tis I, Undyne / Dyneosaur / Indominus

While it is nice to see these coming back to life because it was a shame to see it die,
I have come to the decision to stand down as an artist.

I had been considering it for a while, even before khims closed, for many reasons which i mostly won't go in to.
I have also reached an incredibly stressful time with with actual life and simple don't feel able to make khims any more to the standard I want them to be. And while I used to feel very comfortable in this little khimunity I began to lose touch with it... and things started going wrong.

I also felt quite pressured as an artist, and I began to struggle with deadlines and the like so I feel this is the best decision for me and the khimunity.

I would prefer to continue doing art as I want to and take more payed commissions

I may occasionsally post in the fanclub if i feel comfortable enough but who knows?...
If any of you want to contact me pm me

-Adios
Indominus~

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Hi friends! - I’m Saturn V

ToyhouseArt FightArt Shop 2
Discord: Saturn V#8631
—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Sun May 27, 2018 4:44 am

For the Development Game: Would you guys be interested if I did a sort of featured thing? So I hold a sort of raffle every two weeks or something where everyone who participated in the last two weeks is entered into a raffle and if their name is pulled they get a few of their khims featured on the front as khims anyone can draw/write about for the games. Maybe people can get a special bonus for drawing/writing about them to encourage people to draw/write for the featured person each time. (And a person would not be allowed to be featured twice in a row so everyone can have a chance to be featured.)

Would anyone be interested in this idea?
The winner would be allowed to have 3 Khims chosen to be featured (which will be the same as what Neri and the rollers will be getting once I fix up the thread for the game).

Also, if anyone has ideas for improving the game then please let me know! I would love ideas and hope to have it up and running pretty soon for everyone so we can see all the old babies and new ones getting some love.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun May 27, 2018 4:47 am

I can totally understand that, sometimes you have incredible lucky rolls with like 2 markings with 10% chance passing and such things. In the past i asked if everything was alright, but i stopped doing that after some time because i felt just as bad. So i wrote down that i will not be as strict this time, if some lucky rolls occur, then they are some luckly rolls and it's good. I don't want those fights over rarity anymore.

For the people that want to stream, you can do so like in the past, but be strict if people want to flame you again, it happened way to often, kick those people out of the stream for the day. rude behavior should be punished no matter who it is and how well you get along. nobody needs to bear others accusing or flaming someone and other people in the stream will be thankful if you stop it right away.

and welcome back keen and marsh :3

and no problem undyne =O if you want to be taken off the list completly just say so, otherwise i will let you stay so that you can come back whenever you feel like it =) we will always welcome you back and i really hope there will be no more problems in the future
Wish you great comissions and incredible people supporting you ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me