SMW Fanclub! Discord!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Should we have a discord server?

Yes!
73%
No!
27%

Total votes : 11

Re: SMW Fanclub!

Postby HowlingHooves » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:28 am

Hey there community members!

I'm here to let everyone know that I'm taking a leave of absence from SMW's, and it's likely I will not be returning truth be told. I've spoken with Meddled about my gorgeous horses, and was given the go ahead to rehome them myself as I am very attached to them. Anyone can ask to take them for me, but I have two things that need to be filled out and sent to my PM inbox. I will decide from there who I feel would be the best fit for my babes.

I am going to say this right now, to be clear. The names for these SMW's have to be changed. The names I chose for my babes are names that I use for personal characters, and as such I will not permit them to stay seeing as these horses are no longer going to be my own anymore. If you do not fill out the form with a name change, I will not consider you. It's not really asking too much, so this shouldn't be an issue but I did want to clear things up right from the start here.

So! Send the form(s) to me via PM if you're interested! c; There will be one for Pharaoh and one for Shield, respectively. Two simple things required, nothing over the top. I just want to make a more informed decision about who these two will go to, since I'm attached to them. You can, of course, apply for them both or just one. I don't mind. Just title your PM SMW Ownership Transfer. If you do apply to both, please keep them in the same message; need to keep my inbox from getting cluttered.

Code: Select all
    [u]I'm applying for Pharaoh.[/u]
    [b]Name Change:[/b]
    [b]Why are you interested in him?[/b]

Gahana Jund Scout;; Oasis Far Gone || Pharaoh
    Stallion, 13 years, 15.2 hh
    Palomino Slipped Tobiano + Lacing, Fire Agate Beads

Gahana Jund Warrior;; Call to Arms || Shield
    Mare, 9 years, 14.3 hh
    Grullo, Gneiss Beads
    Code: Select all
    [u]I'm applying for Shield.[/u]
    [b]Name Change:[/b]
    [b]Why are you interested in her?[/b]

Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Just popping by...

Postby AngelsRuin » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:54 pm

Why hello there friends, I though instead of just marking, I'd get to making myself relatively known! The name is Damaged Insanity, but feel free to call me by any array of nicknames. I'm relatively new to this adopt but I'm hoping to score my first beauty sometime soon! Also, I'm super friendly, and always up for discussing little things - so don't be afraid to reach out and say hi!

Have you won a SMW yet?
          Kinda already covered this in my little blurb, but no I have not won my first beautiful SMW, to my slight sadness. Although I am trying to welcome home my first beauty, and hopefully it'll happen soon!

Are you going to develop their characters/personalities at all? Write any stories? Draw any art?
          Ooh! I can definitely assure you that I plan to develop my 'pets' characters immensely! If there is one thing I take pride in it is my passion for both reading and writing, especially the aspect of creating a character's story and attitude. In fact, I have a thread meant to house these beauties once I get one, Blackened Rose Stables - at the moment though it needs quite a bit of work.

Do you have a favourite coat color?
          Personally, I love darker coats on horses, or the more monochromatic shades. Then again, the lighter coats look more angelic while the darker coats seem more majestic. However the buckskin coat look is always beautiful, so I guess I can't say I have a preference, but I do love the marking that one would call stocking - it reminds me of Spirit though so I normally refer to it as the Spirit marking.

Any particular thoughts about dancing horses?
          I actually find it rather cute, besides it isn't like it's an odd notion as I believe it would look a little like a dressage show - not that I've really experienced those myself.

Any questions for me or anyone else in the community?
          Actually, I have one although not all that important... I was actually just wondering if the herds would work the same as an ordinary horse herd, with the band stallion and mares/foals. So essentially, there was like sub-herds within the standard herd. All the sub herds would follow the generalization of the main herd, but just as many stallions do, the colts were forced from the herd as they lacked their mother's aide and would join a bachelor herd until they managed to secure a band of mares of their own.
AngelsRuin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:09 am

DamagedInsanity wrote:Any questions for me or anyone else in the community?
➳ Actually, I have one although not all that important... I was actually just wondering if the herds would work the same as an ordinary horse herd, with the band stallion and mares/foals. So essentially, there was like sub-herds within the standard herd. All the sub herds would follow the generalization of the main herd, but just as many stallions do, the colts were forced from the herd as they lacked their mother's aide and would join a bachelor herd until they managed to secure a band of mares of their own.

Although I'm still working this out, horses naturally do this so I wouldn't be suprised if sub herds ended up this way. There would be very little hierarchy aside from what is preestablished, however, and of course - each battle for mares would be a display of dancing technique. Winner takes his pick!

This won't be the case for all sub-herds, but it certainly occurs in several among the bunch. Most stallions naturally have the urge to kick out the younger ones if they have recived that treatment in their own past, but many have not and simply prefer to allow their sub herd mares to do as they please, and keep a few colts around who want to stay.

Just like teenagers, colts and fillies form their own friend groups. These may take the form of a new sub-herd, they may choose to stay with their original herd.

Most scouts have been instructed to stop mare trading (as it can be somewhat damaging for the mares) but some look the other way and most colts make sure there's no scouts aroumd to stop them.

I hope some of that helps! Welcome to the community and don't worry about being new. Most people are! The species took a 6-month or so break, so most of the community joined in the reboot.
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ~~

Postby AngelsRuin » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Alright, thanks for clearing that up for me my dear!
AngelsRuin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:06 am

Plenty of adopts up! Bring your friends!

Image Image
Image Image
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:15 pm

Helloo all you beautiful people

https://join.me/Meddleditasking
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:59 pm

Heya all!
Sorry I haven't been around. Life got really hectic with school and work, and I just didn't have a lot of time to dedicate to extra-curricular activities! Now my course is almost done, and I have slightly more time (before I start intensive job hunting).
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:00 am

Psst - Haloweeeeen (Check the main thread)

Also would anyone be interested in a discord server? Or featured art? Art from me? I love to discuss anything you think is necessary! Please feel free to post below with suggestions. I'll post a poll above with the discord server question.

The artist competition is open and I am looking for lots of artists!

Edit:

Looks like we've voted for a discord server! I have it set up, but before I can link I need more staff. I'm lookig for mods:
If you'd like to be a mod for the species, Please pm me with any past experience and why you'd like to be hired! Thanks!
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SMW Fanclub! Discord!

Postby Medd-Lee » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:43 pm

Hello hello! Fanclub's been a little quiet, but since I'm on tonight - whoever wants to, feel free to come watch me make some adopts, customs, and art! <3 I'm taking suggestions for adopts and updating a lot of beads. Owners from V1,

https://join.me/889-917-022

We also have several new staff members! Please welcome mods cutieduckpie and DamagedInsanity! We are also welcoming two artists, w h i n n y and demonthief.! Ccrow and palindrome. are both artists and mods! Our shiny new archives were made by broken*! If I forgot anyone, let me know. I'm always looking for active artists, please let me know if I missed you~
We also have a discord server now! Please PM me if you want the link, or join the stream and let me know <3
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SMW Fanclub! Discord!

Postby demonthief. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:14 pm

New adopt up, a striking warrior mare.
    There is also a stallion looking for a home.
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me