The Neverland Viscet Santuary - DoNotPost

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

The Neverland Viscet Santuary - DoNotPost

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:31 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vance - - The Brave
Ocie - - The Cruel
Jester - - The Joker
Tokyo - - The Warped
Prancer - - The Innocent
Violet - - The Tragic
Delta - - The Mystic
Pera - - The Lost
Aris - - The Meek
Blurry - - The Prodigy
Felix - - The Devious
Aaron - ☜☞ - The Dreamer
Kinai - - The Wild
Friday - - The Disturbed
Rylli - - The Therian
Myth - - The Childish
Mellow - ・ェ・ - The Tomcat
Tallulah - - The Pyro
Cinder - X - ???
Calla - X - ???
Agna - X - ???
Mino - X - ???
Kumori - X - ???
Saralynn - X - ???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Group Image By HowlingToTheStars
Last edited by ShadyBro on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:56 am, edited 12 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Notes/Breedings/Ect

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:49 am

Misc Notes:

- Aris and Fantin - worshipthesquid - Mates - Waiting until after OOC breeding is done to become 'official' (is this still a thing wow Im so disorganized whoops)

Breedings:
- Breed Ocie to Ferris for skywalker, on Nov 8th - they want a growth to adult. Permission
- Have Felix adopt an egg from the hatchery as a single parent in December - storyline: adopting a stray baby and raising it as his lil sibling <3
- Breed Ruth X Kinai in November - either Griff or I will claim it

Pending Art:

- N/A

Pending Gifts:

- N/A

Last edited by ShadyBro on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:55 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vance

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:29 pm

Designed By: X - Guest Artist
Full Name: Vance Leslie Conway
Call Name/Nick Name: Vance
Pronunciation/Meaning:
Vants/Vanz - Old English meaning "marsh, fen".
Sex: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Straight
Positive Traits: Loving, Doting, Resilient, Brave, Honest, Kind-Hearted, Open, Loyal
Negative Traits: Dauntless, Reckless, Brash, Hot-Headed, Attention Seeker
Personality: Though Vance is quite the brave soul, he tends to get into trouble with his idea that if he does not receive any sort of attention or praise for his good deeds, its like he didnt do them at all. He tends to go out of his way to make sure people see him the way he wants to be seen, rather than doing it for the pleasure of being a good guy. Granted this dosnt make him a bad person. He is still quite loving and doting, especially with his darling mate and children. Vance has a strong tie to honesty and loyalty, which dosnt really need to be acknowledged by anyone but himself, and enjoys pressing such ideals upon others whenever possible. He has over time picked up a bit of a 'neat' trait from his mate, and does get easily frustrated when things dont look or settle correctly.
Likes: Jogging, Picnics, Deer Hunting, Romantic Afternoons, Adoring Crowds, Acting 'Heroic', Grilled Meat
Dislikes: Rude People, Being Ignored, Rats, Feeling Scared or Vulnerable, Dirty Surroundings, Unkempt Fur
Looks: Slim and lythe, Vance has the appearance of a young teen. Theres very little body mass to him which helps extend what little musculature he has. His face is thin and his eyes large, yet his jaw is strong and stern. Hes been told he has slightly larger paws, almost like a pup, and his tail is a bit shorter than most. He is a large male, but seems a tad short, even though he has pin straight posture.
Mutations: None
Occupations: Vance has no exact job per say, but makes a simple living off of his hunting and farming. Its a very olden type life he tried to build up around him. In the early hours (despite his daughters protests) he goes out and hunts deer. Much of the meat is sold off at the market his family frequents later in the day, and some of it is kept or donated to soup kitchens. His farm stock is simple a small pen of anywhere from five to ten cattle, which he breeds and raises for milk. Originally he ment to have a slaughter farm, but Rylli's sweet innocence turned his heart, and now he keeps his cows more as pets than anything majorly productive.
Hobbies: Hunting, Fishing, Cross Country
Friends:
Bass - Vance met Bass when he was a young viscling. The male is quite a bit older than Vance, but had such a cheeky attitude to him at the time that they just seemed to get along amazingly well. They havnt seen each other in years, but Vance still considers the old timer a good friend.
Abe - Abe is an oddly constant friend of Vance's. Though they arent at each others sides all the time, they just seem to have the sort of friendship that outlasts time. Abe is an honest and reliable soul, which Vance cant help but adore. They go running and fishing together time to time, talk a bit about each others lives, and then part without much of a goodbye. Somehow the two just seem to meet up whenever they miss each others company.
Belle - During a simple camping trip years back, Vance met Belle - a caravan guard on their way through the Neverland forests. The caravan stopped off at Vance's campsite for the night upon his insisting query, and he made small talk with Belle through the night. She was a lovely viscet, and Vance couldnt help but feel a slight attraction to her, but she had such a strong loyalty to her work and the young male would never have wanted to travel the way she did. They do hang out whenever the caravan trips around his territory however, and they enjoy reminiscing about old times.
Snow - Snow is a very positive character in Vance's life. The two are wonderful friends, despite Snow's annoying sense of arrogance which combats Vance's vain attitude, but nevertheless they enjoy a good bow and arrow competition here and there and senseless jokes about 'females'.
Roman - An odd fellow, Vance and Roman seem to be merely acquaintances rather than seasoned companions. While its true they may not know much about one other, they adore each others company and small talk, and Roman has always been considered a wise family friend.
Romanticisms:
Autumn - Vance has one and only one romantic interest - his mate, Autumn. Autumn is his whole world in a way. His life is mostly spent waiting to spend time with her. Theyre close as can be, know everything about one another, and have such a positive relationship that it almost seems impossible. They met at the edge of Autumn's territory many years ago, when he was but a rambunctious teenager. It was love at first sight. Though Autumn has to spend large amounts to time with her pack (being the alpha and all) she still manages to steal time away to see her beloved. They have several pups together, but none are more adored than their daughter, Rylli.
Parents:
Vance was like most viscets, and left his parents at a young age. He didnt care much for either of them, as they were simple and indistinguishable omegas of a very closed off and controlling pack, and he hasnt seen nor thought much of them since he left. He has no siblings that he knows of so there isnt much family to really think about or see.
Offspring:
Rylli - The little girl, now a young teen herself, is full of life and innocence. Shes pulled her parents even closer together, as neither want to spend any waking moment apart from the little bundle of cuteness. In the end though, Rylli is truly a daddys girl, and spends most of her time batting her eyelashes in hopes of him letting her keep 'just one more' pet. She lives with Vance, and travels out to her mothers territory due to her apprenticeship with the park rangers.
Bo - Vance and Autumns first son, Bo, is a darling little daddy's boy. He ended up with mostly all of Vance's traits and clashed with his mother quite a bit. Regardless Bo was a very headstrong viscet, and went off to live his own life shortly after he reached his adult years.
Valliance - Vali was a very naive viscet, even once he was older and more mature. He just seemed to keep that young vibrancy to him, which is why it almost surprised Vance and Autumn when he decided to finally set off on his own. Unlike Bo, Vali isnt one to come around very often, and Vance is usually seen anxiously tapping his paws at the territories edge whenever his son hasnt been back in a while.
Lilly - Lil was born and raised as a momas girl. Shes almost an exact copy of her sweet doting parent personality wise, so Vance understood completely that she decided to stay with Autumn's pack rather permanently. Vance gets to see her often during the commonly long visits with his mate, but has so far had a very simple and comfortably distant relationship with his youngest daughter. Neither seem to mind it much, though Rylli has always hinted toward wanting to have a closer, more tight knit bond between all four family members.
Art:
X.X.X.X.X.X

All Credit To Original Artists
Last edited by ShadyBro on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ocie

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:04 pm

Designed By: X - Mint Chip
Full Name: Ocelot Vay Fisher
Call Name/Nick Name: Ocie
Pronunciation/Meaning:
Ah-See - After the small wild cat called an Ocelot.
Sex: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Positive Traits: Intelligent, Cunning, Motherly
Negative Traits: Rude, Brash, Selfish, Loner, Spiteful, Aggressive, Unremorseful, Cruel
Personality: Ocie is in fact a manipulative and cruel being with little to no filters on her mind. She enjoys putting others down in order to build herself up, and takes pride in causing tragedy everywhere she goes. In fact, the only thing that seems to get to her is the fact that despite her terrible nature, she absolutely loves babies of all kinds. Shes a wonderful mother and protects her little ones with all the ferocity of a wild cat. That is, until it grows up of course. She tends to put on a pretty face and lull males into her grasp in order to use them for more offspring. When she has her baby she will chase of or attack the male, breaking hearts everywhere she goes (sometimes literally). She will raise the baby up until its past that cute toddler stage. After that, theyre on the own or theyre fair game for her afternoon snack. Ocie is, in full, a cruel and terrible being, so its odd to think of her as such a respected alpha female.
Likes: Natural Disasters, Killing Everything She Can Get Her Claws On, Being Alone, Babies, Sunbathing
Dislikes: Other Viscets, Dirty Fur, Kindness From Others, Happy Stories, Drama, Loosing
Looks: Ocie has a very large build for a female and usually towers over other viscets. She has a very boyish frame with tight musculature, yet also has a very inviting femininity about her. Her fur is always kept in line and slipped short, groomed to perfection, though her muzzle is rough from blood stains and scared from years of chomping into writhing and panicking small critters.
Occupations: As a very off-the-grid type viscet, Ocie does not appear to have any sort of job. Theres nothing she needs more in life than a squalor den to drag her males to and the forest around her to hunt in.
Hobbies: Hunting, Acquiring Mates, Grooming
Friends:
None - Ocie does not indulge in such ideas as 'friends', and leads a very strict loner lifestyle.
Romanticisms:
Zenus - As her first serious fling, Zenus got the brunt of Ocie's frustrations. She kept the male with her for quite a while, ensuring he felt serious feelings for her. When their viscling was born Ocie enjoyed it to no end - babies were her weakness after all. But once the baby grew up into an annoying child Ocie grew bored with both it and her male companion. She chased off the child right quick, and Zenus followed the baby, caring for it himself. Ocie was glad to see the heartbreak in his eyes, but he never did hold any sort of attachment to her, and seemed more interested in the child. It was a bit of a failed parting in her opinion, but the viscling did leave its father shortly after, so she felt some accomplishment on at least destroying one childhood.
Lance - A charming and gentle viscet, Lance was quite a prize for Ocie. His vibrant pelt and swirling patterns were memorizing, and she couldnt help but think of how precious their offspring would be. It was a bit of a longer fling than she usually resorted to, and in fact Lance stayed with her and the egg for quite a while. Yet when their egg hatched Ocie was unhappy with the baby - it wasnt cute enough. It had her brown tones and desolate black mane with muddy swirls like the father. She abandoned it on day one and chased Lance off. She never saw them again, but heard through the grape vine that Lance had cared for the baby up until it was a young teen before up and running off her territory, fearing for his life.
Gustav - Gustav was more of an embarrassment for Ocie in the long run. A known playboy, the male had already fathered several visclings, and oddly enough lasered in on Ocie in the way she was used to doing to others. Granted she was quite pleased, but she missed the challenge of reeling in such a beauty. They had a quick courtship and parted several days later. When the baby was born, Ocie adored its curly floof and cared for it dutifully well into its teen years, before abandoning it abruptly when she found another suitor.
Saturn - When Ocie saw Saturn she was star struck. He was a magnificent specimen, and she truly pulled out all the stops to get his attention. He was fairly easy to manipulate as his personality was nothing short of a hopeless romantic. He fell in love with her harder than she could have ever expected. They had once tiny viscling together, which was cute at first, but ultimately worthless to Ocie - it didn't have Saturn's stunning fox tail like she had hoped. She spent some extra time with Saturn, but at just a few weeks old she tossed the newly hatched baby out like garbage and attempted to kill her 'mate'. He took it very hard, and she took pride in the severe heartbreak the male went through. He left with the child, and though Ocie often thinks of finding him again to toy with him she has yet to make the effort.
Cold Steel - Old Steel, a stunning male. Ocie really enjoyed that one. He was a dutiful and selfless character, which made seducing him a tad difficult, but in the end who could resist Ocie's black widow charms? They made a stunning alpha male viscling together, with a gorgeous cropped mane and beautiful amber eyes. Ocie adored him to no end for the longest time, but it was he who ended up leaving as a young teen. He got into a lot of trouble that would have no doubt upset his father, but Steel left far before he was born.
Impari - Impari was a very easy catch for Ocie. It didn't take much of anything to pull him into her little trap, and he was wrapped around her little toe like a snake within days of meeting each other. They spent a short time together before he left, and Ocie raised the baby happily. She tossed the young one out as soon as it reached an age that was less adorable, but oddly enough she let it stay on her territory for quite some time after that. Shortly after it disappeared she learned that Impari had come back to take the viscling with him, but that was the last she heard of it.
Phoenix - WIP
Parents:
Ocie was born into a very overbearing pack. It was wild and merciless, quite like her. Her father was a strong and prideful alpha, who ruled with an iron fist. Her mother however, was a simple and scrawny omega. Ocie was ashamed to have such a mother, and was glad she took more after her father. As she grew she found that her mother was as weak as she was naive, and enjoyed watching her get belittled and taunted by the high standing pack members. When Ocie finally reached her teen years she asked her father where she stood in the pack, as any pup does at that age. He responded cruelly, telling her she was but a stupid omega like her mother. In her anger Ocie challenged her father, loosing quickly to the strong brute. She was injured severely and was teased and batted as she limped away to find solace in the parent that actually cared about her. As the days passed and her wounds healed, Ocie grew oddly angry with her mother. It was her fault that the young viscet was an omega after all. So in the night, before Ocie left the pack forever, she did them a favor - and tore her mother to bits. She stayed in the territory just long enough to see her father find the gory mass of flesh left behind in their family den. From then on she ran, and never looked back.
Offspring:
Ocie never really spent much of any time with her visclings, at least not enough to care about them now. She remembers most of them by the male she used to create them. Honestly she can just barely remember their names or genders, let alone the relationship she had with any of them. To date, she has nine - Casca, Jester, Violet, Denkou, Felix, Raika,
Aphrodite, Nitzan, and Saralynn. She also has six grandchildren, Kay, Maya, Cain, Foxy, Kleo, and Lucinda, as well as four great grandchildren, Soli, Ivy, Violet, and Alarik.

Art:
X.X.X.X.X

Last edited by ShadyBro on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jester

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:26 pm

Full Name: Jester Miles Trotter
Call Name/Nick Name: Jester
Pronunciation/Meaning:
Just_ere/Gest_tear - A jester was historically an entertainer during the medieval and Renaissance eras.
Pronouns: They/Them/He/Him
Sexuality: Gay
Positive Traits: Amiable, Family Oriented, Generous, Playful, Considerate, Easygoing
Negative Traits: Stubborn, Nosy, Over Protective, Whiny, Sarcastic, Trickster, Emotionally Distant
Personality: Jester is, above all, a lover of pranks and good times. He is quite intelligent and amazing under pressure, making him a fairly popular guy. Everyone just tends to enjoy his company, despite the fact that he rarely becomes close with anyone outside his family. You could say perhaps he uses this odd humor of his to mask a few things - he isn't perfect, no one is really - but he does genuinely enjoy seeing people happy and laughing. He isn't above making an absolute fool of himself to get someone to smile and will always do whatever he can to please. He is no push over however, especially when it comes to his family. In his younger years he was best known for pulling ridiculous pranks that tended to get a little out of hand. He was a tad reckless at times and dealt with his fair share of trials and tribulations. But he settled down well and understands that you don't have to be completely wild to have a good time. That's not to say he doesn't go a little crazy from time to time though!
Likes: The Beach, Travel, Family Time, Pranks & Cheesy Jokes, Coffee, Cuddling, Playing With Kids, Movies
Dislikes: Anything Sad, Sappy Movies or Books, Seeing Others Upset, Feeling Helpless, Being Wrong, Injuries or Gore Of Any Kind
Looks: Jester has good height to him, yet is a bit on the chubbier side. He has a very lean seeming body shape with a bit of a gut and slightly larger paws than the average viscet. He can be a bit scruffy around his jaw and chest fur and usually rushes his grooming. Hes a tad weird about his short ears and will usually spike up the fur around them, and always flicks his mane forward even though it naturally lays back into place. Mainly, he prefers to keep his nails trimmed short as possible - its just a random habit to nibble at them.
Mutations: Wolf Ears
Occupations: Jester spends most of his work time, none too surprisingly, performing for kids. He never wanted some boring box job and when the opportunity presented itself for him to attend a visclings first birthday as a kid he immediately took the stage and began to put on a little act. Nothing made him happier than seeing the smiling and bubbly faces of the small audience watching him. Now he does anything from clown acts to magic shows - whatever is needed at the time. He picks up gigs as they come, and even though its not exactly a well paying or stable position, its what he loves to do and will continue to do for as long as he can. He even loves to play dress up with the kids and is no stranger to which princess dresses suit his frame the best.
Hobbies: Planning Family Trips, Video Games, Watching YouTube Videos
Friends:
Abe - Abe is a an old time friend of Jester's. Well, perhaps not really a 'friend'. When they were younger Jester admittedly was a bit of a bully to poor little Abe. But they grew out of it and due to Abe's ridiculously positive attitude they became very good friends. They love telling each other jokes and always talk about someday publishing a 101 joke book together. And as a bonus reason on why to love Abe? Myth adores the library he works at - so Abe's place of work has become a very frequent spot for Jester's family outings.
Blaine - Jester only recently became friends with Blaine. They met at a part when he was teenager and had a slight little puppy dog romance going on for a while. It never turned into anything serious and Jester lost contact soon after, but years later when they met up again he was very pleased to see her. She hadn't changed much and was still an energetic and fun-loving viscet, so Jester made sure to keep in contact that time. Though he doesn't attend quite as many parties as he used to, Blaine is always the first gal he calls when he does.
Belle - Belle was always a favorite of Jester's. He doesnt see her often due to her work but regardless he is always happy to see her. He makes a note to travel toward her location during family vacations and Myth absolutely loves hearing all her action stories. They were never close, but he considers her a very loyal friend anyways.
Pie - Pie was always a very sweet viscet to Jester, and he seemed to really adore having her around. More than anything however is how amazing she is with children, and Myth loves her like nothing else. Even Tokyo seemed to be a bit attached to her, which to Jester made her the best friend he could have. They all consider sweet little Pie a close family companion and are happy to see her whenever they can manage.
Romanticisms:
Tokyo - Tokyo is Jester's number two love in life - right after their daughter, Myth. He never really understood what it meant to love another living being before he met Tokyo. It wasn't really love at first sight either. In fact they didn't get along very well in the beginning. Tokyo can be fairly hard to deal with at times due to his mental instability, but as Jester came to learn, the viscet underneath is a pure and gentle soul. He made no effort to change his mate, yet over time they both became very differant viscets - better viscets - and their lives improved dramatically because of it. Some call it 'settling down' but Jester doesn't like to say it that way - there was no settling involved with his mate. There was a bit of drama and plenty of bumps in the road but the path they ended on was just as wild and fun as they ever could of hoped for. Their understanding and admiration for each other is hard to beat, so regardless of the problems they face, love truly trumps all.
Parents:
Ocie - Jester never really got to meet his mother. He has no memories of her at least. He knows, from what he has heard and been told, that she was a fowl creature and that he was lucky to have survived his short lived childhood. She abandoned him on day one and then proceeded to chase him and his father away without a warning glance. Jester does not mind however. Unlike some of his siblings, he hold no grudge against her - or at least he doesnt anymore. The past is the past and he is simply uninterested in knowing who Ocie was or what tale she may tell him.
Lance - If not for Lance bravely sneaking back into Ocie's territory to rescue Jester as a hatchling, he would not be alive today. Lance was not a bad parent per say - though there was little emotional connection to the child. He raised Jester because that was what was right - but then dutifully dropped him off the moment he could manage to entertain himself. Jester still loves his father for the life that he gave him, and understands fully that this was a matter of safety for the two. But much like his mother, he bares no feelings either negative nor positive about his father.
Offspring:
Myth - Myth is the most important creature alive in Jester's world. She is his baby girl no matter her age and will always be a pampered little brat with him around. Though a bit over protective and probably a little too lenient with her naughty behavior, Myth is truly an amazing child and he loves her more than life itself. Jester always wanted a full family with his mate and having Myth was the most perfect way to complete it. He bares no mind to his daughter not being related by blood as he knows that's not what truly makes a family. To him, no matter what or who she is, Myth is the epitome of perfection in every way possible.
Art:
X.X.X.X.X.X

Last edited by ShadyBro on Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tokyo

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:26 pm

Designed By: X - SilverSamurai
Full Name: Tokyo Beck Love
Call Name/Nick Name: Tokyo
Pronunciation/Meaning:
東京 Tōkyō | The city Tokyo, Japan’s capital.
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Bisexual
Positive Traits: WIP
Negative Traits: WIP
Personality: WIP Loner, Paranoid, Spiritual, Bipolar. Tokyo is an odd little viscet, to say the least. Not only does he posses some of the strangest phobias anyone could possibly think up, but his mind is just completely warped. He has a severe case of paranoia, always seeming to think that the world is out to kill him, and truly believes that if he can put on a tough front it will scare away the 'demons'. Underneath all that pointless fear is an honest and caring guy, who believes that all life is precious and that every breath he takes is a miracle.
Dislikes: WIP
Looks: WIP
Occupations: WIP
Hobbies: WIP
Friends:
Belle - WIP
Romanticisms:
Jester - WIP
Parents:
WIP
Offspring:
Myth - WIP
Art:
X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X

Last edited by ShadyBro on Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prancer

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:27 pm

Designed By: X - Sabatea
Full Name: Prancer Wonder Finch
Call Name/Nick Name: Prancer
Pronunciation/Meaning:
Per_an_sir - After the imaginary reindeer on 'Santas sleigh'.
Pronouns: Any
Sexuality: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Personality: WIP Child-Like, Innocent, Loving, Naive. Prancer is the little lost puppy in the pack of wolves. He seems to always need attention and affections, and can get confused easily. Despite the fact that he is the oldest in the group, he still has the mind of a child, and every action expresses that thoroughly. Despite the oddness of this he is actually a very light-hearted individual, and it brings happiness and wonder to everyone. He makes friends with younger viscets easily, and females tend to fuse over him constantly. In the end, he truly enjoys life to the fullest.
Friends:
Benny - WIP
Anpu - WIP
Bandit - WIP
Lyra - WIP
Romanticisms:
None
Parents:
WIP
Offspring:
None
Art:
X.X.X.X.X.X

Last edited by ShadyBro on Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Violet

Full Name: Violet Grace Mackoi
Call Name/Nick Name: Violet
Pronunciation/Meaning:
Vi-oh-let - The color of amethyst, lavender and beautyberries, from the violet flower.
Pronouns: They/Them/She/Her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: WIP Melancholy, Pessimistic, Morbid, Lazy. Violet had a rather rough upbringing, with both her parents being quite inconsistent with her care. They were rarely involved as Vii grew up, causing severe anxiety and depression to plague her childhood. As an adult she now faces the challenge of just simply existing day to day, though there are a few things that make her happy, such as lots of food and lots of sleep.
Mutations: Minor Mane - Curls
Friends:
Jester - WIP
Romanticisms:
Magnus - WIP
Parents:
Gustav - WIP
Ocie - WIP
Offspring:
Kay - WIP
Art:
X.X.X.X.X.X.X

Last edited by ShadyBro on Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Delta

Designed By: X - howlingtothestars
Full Name: Delta Blu Romanov
Call Name/Nick Name: Delta
Pronunciation/Meaning:
deltə - The fourth letter of the Greek alphabet ( Δ, δ ), transliterated as ‘d.’
Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them
Personality: WIP Mysterious, Witty, Quiet, Serene. Delta is a very mysterious Viscet. Most find her aura unsettling, and in fact many are even scared of her. She sees herself as a poisonous reptile in a way - so stunningly gorgeous that either others are frozen in place by her beauty or horrified to the point of fleeing. Some say she can even tell the future and predict great tragedies. Perhaps its true.
Mutations: Tail Drapes
Friends:
Tala - WIP Sister
Romanticisms:
Viva - WIP
Parents:
WIP
Offspring:
None
Art:
X.X.X.X.X

Last edited by ShadyBro on Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Temperance

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:28 pm

Full Name: Temperance Elise Roanoke
Call Name/Nick Name: Temperance
Pronunciation/Meaning:
Temp-er-ance - Moderation or Self-Restraint.
Pronouns: She/Her
Personality: Insane, Mad, Confused, Unsure. Driven mad by years of loneliness and an impossible search for magical trees, Pera has settled on being a desperately lost Viscet with little to her name. She spends her days staring into space, unsure and confused, dreaming about the past. Her nights are filled with fear and paranoia, yet there are some slender hours that she spends re-telling the tales of her life, which is the only bout of happiness she knows even when no one is listening. Most tend to stay as far away as possible from the strange elder, as she simply withers away inside her mind.
Friends:
Tala - WIP
Delta - WIP
Prancer - WIP
Romanticisms:
None
Parents:
WIP
Offspring:
None
Art:
X.X.X.X.X.X.X

Last edited by ShadyBro on Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me