Bear Run Fanclub V.5

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Bear Run Fanclub V.5

Postby Mango30 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:47 am

Pick one of your tolters' name and describe the meaning and/or importance it has to you

Horizon // Rising and Setting. His name is exactly what it means: A horizon and his show name is just describing when the sun rises and sets. His name is important for me because it's pretty much about looking towards the horizon and going into the new day that follows. You can't control when the sun rises or sets, just as you cannot choose when some changes in your life will make you push forward.

Détente is stunning, by the way! Congrats on getting her!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:52 am

Pick one of your tolters' name and describe the meaning and/or importance it has to you

Can't Change My Spots // Thera
She's named after the saying "a leopard can't change its spots" and her barn name comes from 'panthera' - the genus shared by lions, tigers, leopards, snow leopards and jaguars. It's pronounced "Tera" c:
▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Sandy
◈ Vet Student ◈ Irish ◈ Image
◈ ♀ Rugby Player ◈ ISFJ/ISTJ ◈

toltsfwphocother
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Sandy Hoofprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:06 pm

just message me if you want this deleted. just wanted to let you all know..

well.. I got told by my mother that on my brain scan when I had an MRI.. well they found something suspicious there and it's fairly large, I go back in 6 months to get another to see if it has grown, they said it may be starting if cancer, brain tumer(or however you spell that) or it's just with me growing up. mom didn't tell me the other things they said.

so I just wanted to let you all know.. incase something does happen. I know I am not as active anymore on here and I'm sorry. I am just hoping for the best. if we do 32nd up finding out what it is and it's life threatening I will be rehoming all my tolters.. but not yet.
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:01 pm

Oh my god, I hope it's not bad! I'm sure everything will be ok! Even if something does happen, I'm sure things will get better!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:27 pm

@Toyland ~ that's very shocking news, I have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you, best of luck with the further results. If they're waiting 6months hopefully it isn't urgent? Stay strong <3333
▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Sandy
◈ Vet Student ◈ Irish ◈ Image
◈ ♀ Rugby Player ◈ ISFJ/ISTJ ◈

toltsfwphocother
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Sandy Hoofprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:11 am

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3551368&p=111892748#p111892748
This will be open for a few days, but now is your opportunity to buy three special items from the event store! (If you previously bought an event Tolter and still have enough leftover, feel free to buy these too! But remember, you can only buy 1 (one) of each!)
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obsessed » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:32 am

kortico wrote:hey all ! little late to introducing her, but this is my newest mare 'w'
♥~snip~♥

her name is rhodante, or just rho for short

Wah! @kortico she is a lovely lovely baby. That red dun is beautiful and I keep seeing chubby horses in her overo (>u<) Just curious, I don't need an answer haha, what inspired her name???

I'm a Rabbit!
Rabbits are kind, sensitive, elegant, artistic, lucky, cautious, flexible, good friend.
Sometimes they can be moody, shy, lazy, opportunistic.
About: he/they, college student, depressed, autistic
Current obsessions: Breyer, gaming
Constant obsessions: animals, Bluey, dinosaurs, dragons, space
Currently playing: Baldur's Gate 3, Final Fantasy 7, Genshin Impact
Favorite games: Animal Crossing New Horizons, Baldur's Gate 3, Clangen, Cyberpunk 2077, Genshin Impact, Good Pizza Great Pizza, House Flipper, Maneater, Red Dead Redemption 2
Obsessed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ soft » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:09 pm

breedings are open
    first come, first serve uvu

thought i'd open some breedings hehe
    i'm trying coloured lines atm so please specify if you want black lines c:

closed! c:
    thankyou everyone that sent a breeding in
    i'm so excited to make some pretty tolts for you
    and if anyone wants revamps they're still available! c:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x

henlo, i'm soft c:
    she/her • chronically ill • adult
    i love colouring ponies ♥

character storage
♥ soft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heyheygirl101 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Hey guys, just wondering if any artists had some spare time to do a few UFA foals for me? I have a couple in house pairings and I personally don't like keeping more then 2 of my own pairs foals. Considering school just started I completely understand if no one is available but if you are, even just for one foal, pm me ^_^

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups