Bear Run Fanclub V.5

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Bear Run Fanclub V.5

Postby Sunniedew » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:47 am

Hallo everyone! I am Trash Mammal but you can call me TM or pretty much anything. I've been watching bear run for years but I've finally decided to become involved! I'm trying out for a few kiddos and hopefully, I can get my first soon so I can create a little barn! I can't wait to interact with you guys more, and I'm super happy to see y'all around!
sunnie/snakies he/it
probably playing honkai star rail

please do not send me messages
or trades unless prompted <3
C00KIES ! is my sister uwu

Sunniedew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tooru » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:50 am

//weeps sorry i've been so absent guys i still love my tolts
        hey all, looking for mates for my kids!! the only one who currently has a mate is pan, everyone else is fair game! if i didn't respond to a pm you sent before i probably forgot aaaa feel free to send another!

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3182393&hilit=serein
        viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3493530
        viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3488631

also this might be a kinda outlandish idea? but i think it would be super cool if we were able to trade our tolts for other tolters? i don't know what anyone else thinks of this idea though ha
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ooru.

OIKAWA

[ kiddos, kals ]

it's n o t t h e
p a in they're
g e tting over,
it's the l o v e.

𝔻 𝔸 𝕌 ℕ 𝕋
☀ ☀ 𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xcall x me x an xaddict
xto xxx your xx electric

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xwe'll never lose xfaith
xnever forget this taste

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tooru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guilttripping » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:27 am

hey, it's socrates (formerly wentz.) and since I finished school for the summer today (whoop) I have decided I will attempt to finish updating my new stables and I've found that I've been unable to locate some permissions so I will be PMing people to see if I am still allowed those slots and if anyone needs any new permissions off me, I will be more than happy to provide c:

edit::: i have 35 more to do ;-;
guilttripping

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:36 am

tooru wrote:
        also this might be a kinda outlandish idea? but i think it would be super cool if we were able to trade our tolts for other tolters? i don't know what anyone else thinks of this idea though ha

You can trade Tolters for Tolters, however both owners must post on the adoption page saying who they've been given to along with a link to the new owner's profile ^^ And a PM to fawn, the archivist, would be helpful as well.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:56 am

Welcome TM! I wish you luck in getting your first tolters - the first couple always seem to be the hardest haha. Glad you finally decided to join the community!

Have fun with the barn update, socrates! Also, yay no school! I wish I didn't have to work ;P

Since TM is looking for their first tolter, I'm gonna post this little reminder that I am giving away slots from some of my horses to get a foal. If you have questions, just PM me :)
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunniedew » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:59 am

doing smol tolter sketches!
They will either be fullbody or headshot, and they will reflect your tolt's personality!
They're traditional and uncolored
PM me with your tolt and personlity (1 per person)

examples:
http://img01.deviantart.net/0d71/i/2017 ... bh7z0b.jpg
http://orig03.deviantart.net/cf34/f/201 ... bha4yt.png

All done, thanks!
1. Candace - http://sta.sh/0bwsezl14pj
2. Ransome https://sta.sh/01s4u3x4zm6g
3. étoile - http://sta.sh/012odm99pnwq
4. Starlet - http://sta.sh/0wml7cr956d
5. Alice - http://sta.sh/01s9w2vwo7sn
Last edited by Sunniedew on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sunnie/snakies he/it
probably playing honkai star rail

please do not send me messages
or trades unless prompted <3
C00KIES ! is my sister uwu

Sunniedew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:55 pm

So since we're allowed to trade tolts for other tolts I'm looking to trade my tolts Sonata, Adagio, and Sunita due to the fact that I was unable to make a true connection with them. You can change anything you want about them within reason, just pm to discuss if you're interested. If there's no one interested I may just offer to rehome them to people with 0-10 tolts.

I'm also thinking about doing some headshots that include shading and colour, it's all done digitally. Here are examples of some of my art, and I'm just looking at doing tolters or barn dogs. I'm thinking of doing them for 3-4 tokens and or the new summer event pets that are on my wishlist. This is negotiable, and nothing is set in stone. I'm quite busy so I'm unable to get a lot of these tokens. Full body is basically off the table because it takes me awhile to complete, though you maybe able to bribe me and I might accept. Know that you are warned though, this isn't a guarantee. So far I'm not putting a limit on much art I'll be accepting to do, just because I'm not sure if anyone will be interested in my art or not. When I've reached an amount that I feel is enough, assuming people are interested, and I'll either make an edit or another post stating which. Just pm and we can discuss further details there.

edit;; Adagio has a new home, Sonata is pending
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby husky. » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:06 pm

hello everyone c:

I would like to introduce my newest babe from crumpled, however I need help with a barn name for her. I have chosen the show name 'click your heels & wish for me', a nod to the song 'northern downpour' by p!atd. if it helps, her parents' names are inspired by that same song, and a constellation, so anything related to those is welcome - please pm me if you have any suggestions!

true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go
just let me know.
[to do: br revamps]
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby j. bourne » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:31 pm

I guess I lied about not streaming for a while...oops. I'm back up and running. Tonight I'll be working on an adopt, but that might be all I have time for because of some morning plans I have. So, would anyone care to join me? uvu
j. bourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:01 pm

hey everyone!
    so quick announcement -
    with permission from vintage, I'd like to offer revamps for any tolt I created during my GA term!
    I'd like to believe my skills have improved since then, and would love to fix any tolts that may not have been up to par ;u; <3
    so if you're interested, just shoot me a pm with a link to the tolter I created!
    I will not re-roll for genes or add edits -- I will just be fixing what needs to be fixed!
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me