Bear Run Fanclub V.5

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Bear Run Fanclub V.5

Postby .Foxtrot. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:31 am

Hey guys I see many people are reintroducing themselves and I'd thought I'd do the same as I haven't been particularly active. Well, hi I'm SpeednGrace and you can call me whatever you like. I currently own 10 lovely tolts and they reside in Moonlight Stables.

who is your favourite tolter you own? if you could, would you change or add anything to their appearance?:
My favourite tolter of mine is either Sól or Sunna, I still love all my tolts but these two just have much more developed personalities. I'd also not change a thing about any of my tolts.

What are your tolters doing this summer? How are they dealing with the heat?

In the summer they will all probably all frolic around in the thinning snow and probably splash around in the thawed out lakes. Those that know of the Hidden Creek will probably swim in the lagoon or rest in the shade.
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Hey y'all, since a lot of people are reintroducing themselves I might as well jump on that. It's been months since I've posted. Life kinda got in the way. Anyways, I'm mewmew. Some know me as Rocky. which I still respond to. I've been apart of bear run since the start. I own a little over 30 tolters although it's been awhile since I've counted. My stables is called Snowy Elk Stables.

who is your favourit tolter you own? if you could, would you change or add anything to their appearance?:

Most who know me know it's my darling sweet boy [url=http://snowyelkstables.weebly.com/mewmew.html] MewMew[\url]. My username is based off of him and everything. There's not really anything I'd change about him. I love his facial markings but the rest of his markings can sometimes be tiring to draw. I like simple characters cause I'm lazy and it's easier to replicate. But I wouldn't change a thing about this guy. I love him.

all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:51 pm

I am so pleased to see so many familiar faces returning!(:
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:43 am

woahhh hey strangers

so i've been away from the cs scene for a long time but i'm making it around to slowly coming back. i miss making horse designs rip i just removed backgrounds/put halters on all of those FCFS tolters i made a little before i left - sorry to anyone that's been asking and i didnt get around to it ;v;

im currently out of a tablet pen, so all halters put on are currently the default halter color. this will be changed as soon as my new tablet pen comes in.

if i have any tolters i made that needs name changes, ownership changes, backgrounds removed, or the (default) halter put on, please let me know and i'll do it!

i'll probs be seeing you guys around bc i just love these lil guys
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cowgirlchrista » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:07 am

hey guys ;3;
its been a long time, guys

Im just starting to come back now. I miss doing the art and I miss you guys most of all. I'm in my senior year now, finally, so I will have much more time to work on art for everyone and maybe create a species [hopefully] that might actually work. haha.
currently my bamboo pen & tablet are out of service, but my girlfriend will be letting me have hers whenever she comes down to visit again for the 4th of july and so Ill be back!

I did get vintage's permission though to do some revamps on some older tolters of mine/unappealing tolters that I may have created.
so, if anyone has a tolter from me that I created and wish to have an update on them (patterns will still be the same, just more eye appealing) please pm me!
I missed you guys so much. <3 please message me and catch up if you wish! I want to hear back from all of you!
{}
_ _
links
_ _
x
x
x
x
_ _
Sig
Cred

_ _
{}
━━ ( Y o u g o t ) ━━━━━━━━ {}
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
look in your eye
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
{} ( t h i n g t h a t y o u l i k e )
cowgirlchrista

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:39 am

Hello! I'm Mango30 and I'm new here! I just recently went in to try to get my own tolter! They all look so gorgeous!!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crumpled wings » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:16 am

welcome back everyone! its so nice to see some older familiar faces around~

snip

Last edited by crumpled wings on Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:27 am

Yay, so many people! Welcome back everyone returning! I missed a lot of you.

Also, welcome Mango and anyone else new! I think I can help you get a tolter here, if you can catch a breeding slot with an artist! ;) I have a lot of mated tolters within my stables and am giving out foal slots between a lot of them! I have a good variety, nothing too crazy, but a lot of duns <3 Let me know if you have any questions
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:16 am

Thank you! I'm filling out a form now, I think the couple I've requested will have such a cute foal! Duns are so cute :o But I have a question: I'm a little confused about the one foal from each pair ever rule. Does it mean that I can't have a foal from that couple again? Also, the thing for when the foal is born, the user who is the owner of the foal has to post on the thread? Sorry I'm just slightly confused XD
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:17 am

on mobile again
    bc slow shift at the gym today lol
    but welcome to all new and returning users!
    if you're looking to get your first tolt or add to your stable
    I can offer some breeding slots/pairings from my stables c8
    look here!
    and ofc I'm always looking to mate my single babies
    or role play my notebook underdeveloped characters
    so just shoot me a pm ^^

EDIT:: Mango, if you read a little more from Ten's page, that means once you have a foal from the couple you may not get another from them c8 I'm assuming it's just so everyone has a fair chance
    And yes, once the foal is born you would post on its page, since it would be yours ^^

grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me