Viscet Traits

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Viscet Traits

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:49 am

Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Soulsplosion on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:18 am, edited 9 times in total.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

THREAD INFO

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:50 am

[Welcome]
Here we have the Viscets Mutations list, containing every possible singular Viscet mutation!

[What are Mutations?]

✦Mutations are certain rarities on Viscets that give them unique traits, such as horns, manes, etc. They're a great way to personalize your Viscet with unique traits!
      ✦They are organized by rarity:
        Common:
          The default traits.
        Uncommon:
          For every 8 Viscets they make, Artists are allowed to create 2-3 with an Uncommon mutation. Multiple mutations on one Viscet will each add to that limit; however, multiple tuft mutations of the same type will only count as 1.
        Rare:
          Traits that few Viscets have. These include more complex horns, eye mutations, scales, and tails.
        Event Rare:
          Traits that are only released during special events or holidays. However, multiple are released per event, they are not event-specific, and they have the same chances as Rares in the nursery, but cannot be chanced.
        Legendary:
          Each Legendary trait is only released once a year. Each is unique and specific to a particular yearly event, such as holidays or anniversaries.

[How do I get Mutations?]
There are multiple ways that you can acquire Mutations.

Adopting. Just wait until one is released, and adopt it like any other Viscet!
      Other Users. Viscets can be adopted from other users as well.
      Breeding. Traits are inheritable through breeding, but can also 'skip' generations. There's a small chance that a Viscling will have a Rare or Uncommon trait that neither of his parents had.
Last edited by Mint Chip on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

COMMON TRAITS

[ C O M M O N _ T R A I T S ]
Traits that most Viscets have.

ImageImageImageImageImage
| Wolf nose | Long ears | Head crest | Back crest | Top-bottom Tufted Tail |
Last edited by Soulsplosion on Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

UNCOMMON

[ U N C O M M O N _ T R A I T S ]
Traits that some Viscets have.

[Miscellaneous: Mane & Ears]

. . . .
Minor Mane Edit
Small secluded line
edits. Includes hair.
Lion Mane
Mammal Ears
Any realistic ear that any
living mammal has.
Flame Tail

. . . . .

[Miscellaneous: Noses & Horns]

. . . .
Dragon Nose
. .
Rabbit Nose
Smooth Horns
Any type of horns with
a single, consistent curve
Unicorn Horn

[Normal Tufts]
Tiny lil' floofs

. . . . .
Cheek Tufts
. . .
Elbow Tufts
. . .
Leg Tufts
. . .
Tail Tufts

[Draping Tufts]
Long, silky strands

. . . . .
Cheek Drapes
. . .
Elbow Drapes
. . .
Ankle Drapes
. . .
Tail Drapes

[Feather Tufts]
Feather poofs

. . . . .
Cheek Feathers
. . .
Elbow Feathers
. . . .
Ankle Feathers
. . .

[Spikes]
Pointy but vary in size

. . . . .
Cheek Spikes
. . .
Elbow Spikes
. . . .
Ankle Spikes
. . .

[Semi-void Traits]
These are traits that are not fully void and will still pass on to the next generation but will not pass on the same as was first shown on the original parent.
Abnormal Feathered Tufts
X
The feathers went passed on to the next generation will not be done via custom lines but will follow the standard color-in lines as typically feathered tufts do.
Last edited by Mint Chip on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:38 am, edited 37 times in total.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RARE

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:51 am

[ R A R E _ T R A I T S ]
Traits that a few Viscets have.

[Eyes]

ImageImage
Full Heterochromia
(Eyes are different colors)
(2 rings may still match)
(Eye Ref is split in half)
Partial Heterochromia
(1 eye, 2 colors)
(Applies to both eyes)
Slit Eyes
Whoa
Ringless Eyes
Triple-Ringed Eyes
this goes against
everything I believe in

Scales

Rounded
Small patches

Armored
Small patches
Runs along edge of limbs
(spine, belly, shoulder, etc)
Complex Horns

ImageImage

Complex Horns
Jagged or elaborately shaped horns
or antlers fall under this trait.

[Tails]

. . .
Curled Tail
Snow Leopard Tail
Fox Tail
Stub Tail

[Hair]

. . . . . . . . .
Complex Hair
Any type of hair that effects the whole mane. Is dominant over regular Hair mutation (meaning, both the hair on the head and on the back all counts as the same gene) and must only have simple, realistic shapes.
This can include shortened mane, extended mane, draping, etc.
. . . . . .

. . . . . .

Retired Traits wrote:This section is for traits or types of traits that have been retired and can no longer pass down. In some cases there may be special circumstances for what is done with rolls in these cases so just check over the individually retired sections to see if there are any special instructions in play.

Retired Eye Mutations
    these are any eye mutations that do not fit into one of the outlined eye mutations we have. If the eye mutations does not match slit eyes, triple ringed, no ring, heterochromia or partial heterochromia then it is officially retired and no longer allowed to pass down. honestly these were probably ones that slipped through on customs and weren't actually allowed in the first place but nothing was said of it. since these were not truly allowed before anyway you will not receive any form of compensation (e.g.; free roll for a mutation or anything).
      star pupil:
*note* there may be some are have been missed but if they are from any of these viscets or there are other types missed then they also count on this list of eye mutations.

Retired Complex Manes:
    these are manes that don't conform to hair styles or stylizations that make sense for hair. these are more completely related to event rare traits than major manes which is why they are being retired. check and ensure your viscet doesn't fall under this list if you have a major mane mutation. the major manes effects by this are glow mane, sandcastle mane, grass mane, leaf mane and feather mane.
      glow mane:
      sandcastle:
      grass mane:
      leaf mane:
      feather mane:
*note* there may be some are have been missed but if they are from any of these parents then they also count on this list of retired manes. while the traits are being retired the parents still pass down a 1-25 chance of receiving a major mane naturally, though the stylization and look of the mane will be solely up to the artist. Also because the type of mutation has been retired, it is not possible to purchase direct inheritance potions for a major mane since the major mane (if inherited) will change at the artist's discretion per batch.
Last edited by Mint Chip on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 28 times in total.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

EVENT RARES

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:51 am

[ E V E N T _ R A R E S]
Sort of like Legendary Traits, Event Rares are traits that only come from events--however, they may be released multiple times a year and are not event-specific each year. In the nursery, they have the same likeliness as Rare traits to be inherited, but cannot skip generations/appear randomly by chance like other Rares.

Goop
All liquid-y
Tailmouth
Thought by Strudel
Mistmane
Misty
Hooves
Split claws, solid feet
Ice Mane
Partially transparent.
Doll
Nekked
Finned Mane
Variable fish fins
Mermaid Tail
Fish butt
Scorpion Tail
SssssSs~
Butterfly Tufts
Cute lil wingy tufts.
Bone Shell
Crazy shell of bones
Fire Mane
Toasty.
Double Coat
Lots of extra floof.
Underfluff
Fuzzy belly floof.
Vine Tail
A twisty vine-like tail
Firefly Tail
Glowing rave booty
Elemental Ears
4 variants: nature, water, air, fire
Monster Horns
Big spikies
Angel
smol wings & halos

[ R O A M I N G _ E V E N T _ R A R E S]
Sort of like regular Event Rares traits except that these are "more common". These traits are typically smaller add-on traits. They are the only type of event rare that is compatible with other event rares. And roaming traits are also compatible with legendaries (in most cases). These only come from events, but on occasion myo add-ons or roaming trait potions may be sold or given out which will allow you to select a roaming trait of your choice to add to a not-yet-made myo or batch. In the nursery, they have the same likeliness as Rare traits to be inherited, but cannot skip generations/appear randomly by chance like other Rares.

Finned Tufts
Like tufts, but fins!
Multiple Eyes
Adds 1 or 2 extra sets. Woah!
Feathered Paws
fuzzy feet!
Antenna
These got me bugged out.
Petal Tufts
Like tufts, but more flowery!
Color Change Eyes
Ooh, pretty colors!
Cloud Tufts
Very airy
Saber fangs
big teefers
Last edited by Mint Chip on Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:36 am, edited 15 times in total.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LEGENDARY

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:54 am

L E G EN D A R Y _ T R A I T S
These only come from holidays and special events.
Each holiday/event of the year has a specific legendary trait assigned to it.
Some events will alternate the legendary that comes out that year with another, or some variants by of traits may appear in different seasonal events all together.

Anniversary
Wings!
Feathered: x x x x x x
Pixie: x

Midsummer
Color-changing markings (4th of July)
x x x x x

Midsummer
Aquatic Set
An aquatic variant. Comes in a set: gills, fin crests on head, shoulder and tail, webbed paws/toes, and flowy aquatic tail.
[url]---[/url]

Autumn
This comes as a set of "Traits" all rolled in one: Bat ears, bat nose, webbed arms, and a short tail.
x x x

Autumn
Tri-Tail
Has 3 "whip" tails, these are not compatible with regular rare tail traits meaning they cannot change the "type" of tri-tail.
x x

Winter
Great Candle Antlers
x

Winter
Magnificent Crystals
x

Spring
Great Blooming / Wooden Antlers
[url]---[/url]

N/A
Mystic Ancestor
A very mystical eastern dragon inspired viscet. It's body is slightly longer, comes with a set of traits: long whiskers, triple horns, scale-y legs, smokey chest & tail and super long tail.
[url]---[/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:59 am, edited 7 times in total.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Compatible & Incompatible Traits

Postby Mint Chip » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:35 am

[ C O M P A T I B L E _ V S _ I N C O M P A T I B L E ]
Certain traits are incompatible with each other, but lucky they can easily be identified.
A more in depth guide on the traits individual compatible can be found in the post below.

Variations of the Same Trait
      Well, duh. A Viscet can't have 2 different horns or 2 different tails at once.
    Variations on the Same Body Part
      You can't have different traits that effect the same thing. For example, you can't have Tail Drapes and Fox Tail at the same time because those both change the tail; you also can't have dragon nose and the Halloween Legendary because those both affect the nose. It must be one or the other. (However, you can have horns/antlers and hair at the same time.)
    Different Tufts
      "Tuft" traits are those grouped traits which can affect the cheek, elbow, ankle, and sometimes the top/bottom of the tail. A Viscet cannot have different type of Tufts at once, even if they affect different places; for example, you can't have Draping Cheeks and Tufted Elbows on the same Viscet.
      Currently, the existing traits that this rule applies to are Spikes, Regular Tufts, Draping Tufts, and Fins.
    Event Rares & Legendaries
      A Viscet cannot have both an Event Rare and a Legendary nor multiple Event Rare or Legendary traits at once. The only exception to this is Event Rare roaming traits which can be attached to both Event Rares or Legendaries so long as the trait does not affect the same area.

Breeding
      In the instance where both parents have traits that are not compatible, a roll will be done for either trait. If it rolls negative for either trait, then neither will be passed down; if it rolls positive for one but not the other, then that is the trait that will be passed down; if it rolls positive for both, than a 3rd roll will determine which trait is passed down.
Last edited by Mint Chip on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:37 am, edited 11 times in total.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Compatible Guide for Event Rares & Legendarys]

Postby Mint Chip » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:23 pm

[ Event Rare & Legendary VS Compatibility of Traits ]
Since I've been asked several times as to what is and isn't compatible with various Event Rare & Legendary traits I decided to discuss with my artists about what would and wouldn't work together. This is a comprised guideline on the compatiblity of regular uncommon, rare & roaming traits to each Event Rare & Legendary traits. This will be updated every so often when a new trait is introduced but for the most part it should stay pretty up to date.

[ Roaming Event Rare Traits ]
I'll begin with the shortest list which is the roaming traits. Only one roaming trait can be compatible at a time on any singular viscet. This means two roaming traits cannot exist on the same viscet. This is just the nature of these traits. The below compatibility guideline will outline exactly which of our current regular traits (uncommon & rare) are compatible with each roaming trait.

Finned Tufts
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) smooth horns, unicorn horn, rabbit nose, dragon nose, lion mane, minor mane, ear variation & flame tail.
      (rare) partial & full heterochromia, slit eyes, triple ringed eyes, ringless eyes, armored & rounded scales, complex horns, major mane & tails (docked, fox, curled, & leopard).
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) "Set" traits: tufts, drapes, feathered tufts, and spikes.
Multiple Eyes
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) smooth horns, unicorn horn, rabbit nose, dragon nose, lion mane, minor mane, ear variation, flame tail & "set" traits: tufts, drapes, feathered tufts, and spikes..
      (rare) slit eyes, ringless eyes, triple ringed eyes, armored & rounded scales, complex horns, major mane & tails (docked, fox, curled, & leopard).
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (rare) partial & full heterochromia.
Feathered Paws
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) smooth horns, unicorn horn, rabbit nose, dragon nose, lion mane, minor mane, ear variation & flame tail.
      (rare) partial & full heterochromia, slit eyes, triple ringed eyes, ringless eyes, armored & rounded scales, complex horns, major mane & tails (docked, fox, curled, & leopard).
      (roaming) hooves*
    Incompatible Mutations:
Antenna
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) rabbit nose, dragon nose, lion mane, minor mane, ear variation, flame tail & "Set" traits: tufts, drapes, feathered tufts, and spikes.
      (rare) partial & full heterochromia, slit eyes, triple ringed eyes, ringless eyes, armored & rounded scales, major mane & tails (docked, fox, curled, & leopard).
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) smooth horns & unicorn horn.
      (rare) complex horns.
Petal Tufts
    Compatible Mutations:
    Incompatible Mutations:
Color Changing Eyes
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) smooth horns, unicorn horn, rabbit nose, dragon nose, lion mane, minor mane, ear variation, flame tail & "set" traits: tufts, drapes, feathered tufts, and spikes..
      (rare) slit eyes, triple ringed eyes, ringless eyes, armored & rounded scales, complex horns, major mane & tails (docked, fox, curled, & leopard).
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (rare) partial & full heterochromia.
Cloud Tufts
    Compatible Mutations:
    Incompatible Mutations:
Saber Fangs - on cooldown until March 1st, 2018.
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) smooth horns, unicorn horn, rabbit nose, dragon nose, lion mane, minor mane, ear variation, flame tail &"Set" traits: tufts, drapes, feathered tufts, and spikes.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      none.
Hooves
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) smooth horns, unicorn horn, rabbit nose, dragon nose, lion mane, minor mane, ear variation, flame tail & "Set" traits: tufts, drapes, feathered tufts, and spikes.
      (roaming) feathered paws*
      *note this is the only roaming trait that is compatible with another roaming trait.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      none.

[ Event Rare Traits ]
This will likely be the longest list since we have quite a few Event Rares. Event Rares are not compatible with other event rares or legendaries. The only exception is Roaming Event Rares which some may not be compatible but here's the in depth guide on event rare compatibility.

Tailmouth
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) smooth horns, unicorn horn, rabbit nose, dragon nose, lion mane, minor mane, ear variation, flame tail & "Set" traits: tufts, drapes, feathered tufts, and spikes.
      (rare) partial & full heterochromia, slit eyes, triple ringed eyes, ringless eyes, armored & rounded scales, complex horns & major mane.
      (roaming) finned tufts, multiple eyes, feathered paws, hooves, saber fangs, antenna, petal tufts & color changing eyes.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (rare) tails (docked, fox, curled, & leopard), tail drapes, & tail tufts.
      (roaming)petal tail tufts/drapes.
      **also note that the tails cannot have any form of eyes, horns, spikes, noses or anything else of a similar like added to them. if we wouldn't apply it to a regular mutated tail then it would not apply to a tailmouth.
Mermaid Tail
    Compatible Mutations:
      (rare) partial & full heterochromia, slit eyes, triple ringed eyes, ringless eyes, armored & rounded scales, complex horns & major mane.
      (roaming) finned tufts, multiple eyes, feathered paws, hooves, saber fangs, antenna, petal tufts & color changing eyes.
    Incompatible Mutations:
Vine Tail
    Compatible Mutations:
      (roaming) finned tufts, multiple eyes, feathered paws, hooves, saber fangs, antenna, petal tufts, color changing eyes, & cloud tufts.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) tail drapes, & tail tufts
      (rare) tails (docked, fox, curled, & leopard).
Firefly Tail
    Compatible Mutations:
      (roaming) finned tufts, multiple eyes, feathered paws, antenna, hooves, saber fangs, petal tufts, color changing eyes, & cloud tufts.
    Incompatible Mutations:

Goop
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) smooth horns, unicorn horn, rabbit nose, dragon nose, lion mane, minor mane, ear variation, flame tail & "Set" traits: drapes, feathered tufts, and spikes.
      (roaming) finned tufts, multiple eyes, feathered paws, hooves, saber fangs, antenna, & color changing eyes.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) tufts.
      (roaming) petal tufts & cloud tufts.
      **note: any hard consistency like horns, spikes, etc would remain as such. But any fur or feather like consistency would change to match the body & mane's consistency. the goop trait takes priority over all over traits and while we've determined that goop is now compatible with minor & major manes there is stipulation. minor & major manes will conform and be simplified (in some cases extremely so) to match the consistency due to the nature of the goop trait.
Doll
    Compatible Mutations:
      (roaming) finned tufts, multiple eyes, feathered paws, hooves, saber fangs, antenna, petal tufts, color changing eyes, & cloud tufts.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      none.
      **note that any mutation (mostly just tails) would have to take on the consistency of the doll.
Double Coat
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) smooth horns, unicorn horn, rabbit nose, dragon nose, lion mane, minor mane, ear variation, flame tail & "Set" traits: drapes and feathered tufts.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) set traits: tufts & spikes.
      **note that any mutation (mostly just tails & lion mane) would have to take on the fluffier consistency of the double coat.
Bone Shell
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) smooth horns, rabbit nose, dragon nose, ear variation, & "Set" traits: tufts, drapes, feathered tufts, and spikes.
      (rare) partial & full heterochromia, slit eyes, triple ringed eyes, ringless eyes, armored & rounded scales, & tails (fox & leopard).
      (roaming) finned tufts, feathered paws, hooves, saber fangs, color changing eyes, & cloud tufts.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) unicorn horn, lion mane, minor mane, flame tail, tail tufts, & tail drapes.
      (rare) complex horns, major mane, docked tail & curled tail.
      (roaming) multiple eyes, antenna, cloud tail tufts & petal tail tufts/drapes.
      **note: any hard consistency like horns, spikes, etc would would follow more of the "shell" consistency & likely it's coloration as well. unicorn horn and complex horns are incompatible due to the unpredictable nature of them.
Monster Horns
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) rabbit nose, dragon nose, ear variation, lion mane, flame tail, & "Set" traits: tufts, drapes, feathered tufts, and spikes.
      (rare) partial & full heterochromia, slit eyes, triple ringed eyes, ringless eyes, armored & rounded scales, & tails (fox & leopard).
      (roaming) finned tufts, multiple eyes, feathered paws, hooves, saber fangs, color changing eyes, & cloud tufts.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) smooth horns, unicorn horn, & minor mane.
      (rare) complex horns, major mane, docked tail & curled tail.
      (roaming) antenna, finned tail tufts, & cloud tail tufts/drapes.
      **note: any hard consistency like horns, spikes, etc would would follow more of the traits consistency & likely it's coloration as well.

Finned Mane
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) smooth horns, unicorn horn, rabbit nose, dragon nose, ear variation, & "Set" traits: tufts, drapes, feathered tufts, and spikes.
      (rare) partial & full heterochromia, slit eyes, triple ringed eyes, ringless eyes, armored & rounded scales, complex horns, & tails (docked, fox, curled, & leopard).
      (roaming) finned tufts, multiple eyes, feathered paws, hooves, saber fangs, antenna, petal tufts, color changing eyes & cloud tufts.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) lion mane, minor mane, & flame tail.
      (rare) major mane.
      **note: that finned manes can vary but they must remain realistic-ish to a singular real type of fish finned crest. this does not include sharks, dolphins or whales and only applies to regular fishes. also the firnned mane does not change the consistency of "set" traits like tufts, drapes, feathers or spikes just to be clear. this is because the fire mane does not effect all the hair/mane on the body (e.g.: chest is not phased).
Mist Mane
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) smooth horns, unicorn horn, rabbit nose, dragon nose, ear variation, & "Set" traits: tufts, drapes, feathered tufts, and spikes.
      (rare) partial & full heterochromia, slit eyes, triple ringed eyes, ringless eyes, armored & rounded scales, complex horns, & tails (docked, fox, curled, & leopard).
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (rare) major mane.
      **note: also the mist mane does not change the consistency of "set" traits like tufts, drapes, feathers or spikes just to be clear. this is because the mist mane does not effect all the hair/mane on the body (e.g.: chest is not phased).
Fire Mane
    Compatible Mutations:
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (rare) major mane.
      **note: the fire mane does not change the consistency of "set" traits like tufts, drapes, feathers or spikes just to be clear. this is because the fire mane does not effect all the hair/mane on the body (e.g.: chest is not phased).
Ice Mane
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) smooth horns, unicorn horn, rabbit nose, dragon nose, lion mane, ear variation, flame tail, & "Set" traits: tufts, drapes, feathered tufts, and spikes.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) minor mane.
      (rare) major mane.
      **note: the ice mane does change the consistency of any hair or feather-like traits like the "set" traits (tufts, drapes, feathers) as well as effects the consistency of the lion mane & flame tail traits. this is because the ice mane effects all the hair/mane on the body including the chest.
Underfluff
    Compatible Mutations:
      (roaming) finned tufts, multiple eyes, feathered paws, hooves, antenna, petal tufts, & color changing eyes.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      none.

Butterfly Tufts
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) smooth horns, unicorn horn, rabbit nose, dragon nose, lion mane, minor mane, ear variation, & flame tail.
      (roaming) multiple eyes, hooves, antenna, & color changing eyes.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (roaming) finned tufts, feathered paws, & petal tufts.
Angel
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) rabbit nose, dragon nose, lion mane, minor mane, ear variation, flame tail &"Set" traits: tufts, drapes, feathered tufts, and spike.
      (rare) partial & full heterochromia, slit eyes, triple ringed eyes, ringless eyes, armored & rounded scales & tails (fox & leopard).
      (roaming) multiple eyes, feathered paws, hooves, petal tufts, color changing eyes & cloud tufts.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) smooth horns & unicorn horn, "Set" traits tail: drapes and spikes.
      (rare) tails (curled, docked), complex horns & major mane.
      (roaming) antenna, petal tail tufts & cloud tail tufts.
      **note; that while minor mane is allowed, the mane must not hinder the halos.
      *also note it is important to note that the halos to this trait can only be silver or gold in color. and that the wings must be either white-ish or any lighter color on the body base. they cannot be the darkest color on the body.

[ Legendary Traits ]
This list should be pretty straight forward and in some cases have both the most and least compatible traits. Again these are not compatible with any regular event rares but are compatible with most roaming traits.

Wings
    Compatible Mutations:
      (roaming) finned tufts, multiple eyes, feathered paws, hooves, antenna, petal tufts & color changing eyes.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      None.

Color Change Markings
    Compatible Mutations:
      (roaming) finned tufts, multiple eyes, feathered paws, hooves, antenna, petal tufts & color changing eyes.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      None.

Bat
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) smooth horns, unicorn horn, lion mane, & minor mane.
      (rare) partial & full heterochromia, slit eyes, triple ringed eyes, ringless eyes, armored & rounded scales, complex horns, & major mane.
      (roaming) multiple eyes, antenna, hooves, & color changing eyes.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) rabbit nose, dragon nose, ear variation, flame tail & "Set" traits: tufts, drapes, feathered tufts, and spikes.
      (roaming) finned tufts, feathered paws, cloud tufts & petal tufts.

Tri-Tail
    Compatible Mutations:
      (rare) partial & full heterochromia, slit eyes, triple ringed eyes, ringless eyes, armored & rounded scales, complex horns, & major mane.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) flame tail & tail tufts & drapes.
      (roaming) tail petal tufts/drapes.

Great Antlers (Candle & Wooden)
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) rabbit nose, dragon nose, lion mane, minor mane, ear variation, flame tail & "Set" traits: tufts, drapes, feathered tufts, and spikes.
      (rare) partial & full heterochromia, slit eyes, triple ringed eyes, ringless eyes, armored & rounded scales, major mane & tails (docked, fox, curled, & leopard)
      (roaming) finned tufts, multiple eyes, feathered paws, hooves, petal tufts & color changing eyes.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) smooth horns & unicorn horn.
      (rare) complex horns.
      (roaming) antenna.

Magnificent Crystals
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) rabbit nose, dragon nose, lion mane, minor mane, & ear variation.
      (rare) partial & full heterochromia, slit eyes, triple ringed eyes, ringless eyes, & major mane.
      (roaming) multiple eyes, & color changing eyes.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) smooth horns, unicorn horn, flame tail & "Set" traits: tufts, drapes, feathered tufts, and spikes.
      (rare) complex horns, armored & rounded scales, tails (docked, fox, curled, & leopard).
      (roaming) finned tufts, antenna, feathered paws, petal tufts & hooves.
      **note that minor & major manes will have to be worked around the crystals.

Aquatic Set
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) rabbit nose, dragon nose, minor mane, ear variation, & "Set" traits: tufts, drapes, feathered tufts, and spikes.
      (rare) partial & full heterochromia, slit eyes, triple ringed eyes, ringless eyes, armored & rounded scales, & major mane.
      (roaming) finned tufts, multiple eyes, feathered paws, petal tufts & color changing eyes.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) unicorn horn, smooth horns, lion mane & flame tail.
      (rare) complex horns & tails (docked, fox, curled, & leopard)
      (roaming) antenna & hooves.
      **note that minor & major manes will have to be worked around the crests.

Mystic Ancestor
    Compatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) rabbit nose, dragon nose, ear variation, & "Set" traits: tufts, drapes, feathered tufts, and spikes.
      (rare) partial & full heterochromia, slit eyes, triple ringed eyes, ringless eyes, & rounded scales.
      (roaming) finned tufts, multiple eyes, petal tufts, color changing eyes, & cloud tufts.
    Incompatible Mutations:
      (uncommon) unicorn horn, smooth horns, minor mane, lion mane & flame tail.
      (rare) complex horns, armored scales, major mane & tails (docked, fox, curled, & leopard)
      (roaming) antenna, hooves, & feathered paws.
      **note that rounded scales cannot be place where the naturally scales are on this legendary.

I might need this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by Mint Chip on Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:05 pm, edited 13 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet Traits

Postby -Shaded- » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:36 am

MaRk?
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me