Yamas Narakari

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Yamas Narakari

Postby Yamaneko » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:04 pm

Alexander
Stallion
Height: 4‘10 feet (148cm)
Date of birth: October 26th, 2008

Alexander is a bright bay dun stallion. He has a pale washy shoulder cross but no tiger stripes on his legs. On his left back leg he has a white stocking. His hellmark is like a black blaze. It touches his mane too, therefore he doesn’t have the typical two colored mane like other duns.
His eyes and horns are a bit special. They are alexandrites. Those gems are green in natural light but purple in artificial light.
Alexander is a small and slim stallion. In spite of his hellmark he usually looks nice and friendly.

Character: Alexander is a friendly stallion. Most of the time he is charming and gentle. He is curious but careful, too. In general he tends to avoid conflicts. Harmony is something that has to be protected. Within the herd he takes a less dominant position. It seems he prefers to be something like a little peacekeeper.
But don’t underestimate him. He is still a stallion and he can be stubborn, fierce and sometimes even a bit annoying.

Disciplines: None yet. Alexander already is a good riding partner but somehow there is now discipline he prefers at the moment.

Genetics: Bay dun ( EE / Aa / Dd => homozygous black, heterozygous agouti, heterozygous dun)
Offspring: -

Ref: click me

Breedings: Alexander is open for breedings. If you are interested pm me with the title "Narakari - Alexander".
Breeding fee is one piece of art.

Last edited by Yamaneko on Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Ashmedai
Stallion
Height: 5‘2 feet (158 cm)
Date of birth: unknown

Ashmedai is a very flamboyant stallion. He is muscular and tall - a proud looking Narakari. But the most conspicuous thing is his coat. He is a blood bay manchado with two white socks on his front legs, two white fetlocks on his back legs and a blaze on his head.
His horns and eyes are black obsidians.
He doesn’t have a particular hellmark, there are enough black parts in his fur.

Character: Ashmmedai is proud and dominant. Therefore he hast to be separated from my herd, especially from Morpheus from time to time. Otherwise both stallions would start heavy fights. And Ashmedai is a fighter. He might not be as smart and powerful as Morpheus but when it comes to a fight he is incredibly tough. It seems he doesn’t feel any pain or fear then.
He is a guardian, too. Ashmedai takes care fort he Narakari around him, especially for his little sister Nemesis. When I caught both manchados he sacrificed himself first, to give his sister the chance to escape.

Disciplines: None yet. Especially as he is still rather wild. He can be ridden but he still needs some basic training.

Genetics: Blood bay manchao (EE / Aa / MchMch – unknown manchado genes => homozygous black, heterozygous agouti, homozygous manchado? – research needed)
Relatives: His sister Nemesis.

Breedings: Ashmedai is open for breedings. If you are interested pm me with the title "Narakari - Ashmedai".
Breeding fee is one piece of art.

Art:
Last edited by Yamaneko on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:50 pm

Nemesis
Mare
Height: 4'12 feet (152cm)
Date of birth: unknown

Nemesis is a slim and slender mare. But don't underestimate her. Her moves are strong and powerful.
She is a beautiful blood bay manchado. On her front legs she has white stockings. Her eyes and horns are dull diamonds.
There is no particular hellmark as she naturally has some black fur.

Character: This red lady has a devil inside. But she usually stays calm on the surface if anything annoys her. Therefore she seems to be a bit evil whenever he temper breaks out. Nemesis tends to be a serious mare with just some rare crazy moments. She usually is that calm girl who can't be touched by anyone. Expecting her brother Ashmedai, of course.

Disciplines: None yet. She is still rather wild. She can be ridden but some more basic training is necessary before we can focus on a particular discipline.

Genetics: Blood bay manchao (EE / Aa / MchMch – unknown manchado genes => homozygous black, heterozygous agouti, homozygous manchado? – research needed)
Relatives: Her brother Ashmedai.

Breedings: Nemesis is open for breedings. If you are interested pm me with the title "Narakari - Nemesis".Breeding fee is one piece of art.

Art:
Last edited by Yamaneko on Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:16 am, edited 15 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:59 am

Jadetiger
Mare
Height: 4'9 feet (146cm)
Date of birth: 24 June 2008

Jadetiger is an elegant mare with slim but strong muscles. When she runs it always looks light footed and flowing.
She is a red dun with some minimal tobiano markings on the left side of her crest and behind her withers. Additionally she has a blaze, a white coronet on her right back leg and a white sock on her left back leg. Her hellmark touches her front legs, her tails and her head. On the head there are just two stripes that underline her eyes. Her front legs and her tails have some irregular stripes which remind of tiger stripes. These stripes expand to the bottom of her body and end in black socks and tail tips. After an accident her breast and front legs covered with scars. They make her look a bit more rough.
Eyes and horns are apple green jades.

Character: Athough she is looking a bit rough and wild Jadetiger is more silent and tends to be shy. Humans might be tolerated as long as they don't come close. Jadetiger mistrusts them in general. Even when I feed her I have the feeling she watches me careful. She is a free spirit who hates to be caught. If she feels crowded or imprisoned she gets wild and sometimes even out of control. That was the reason for her accident in past. It took a long time until she learned that the fence of the meadows is no real boarder. Due to those characteristics she just lives as a wild Narakari on the meadows. She can usually be found together with Ashmedai and Nemesis but also goes on long and lonely trips. Somethimes she even travels outside the Meadows but our neighbours already know her and stay away from this mare.

Disciplines: None. She even doesn't know saddles or blankets. At the moment it seems she'll stay wild forever and will never be ridden.

Genetics: Red dun minimal tobiano (ee / aa / DD / Toto => no extension, non agouti, homozygous dun, heterozygous tobiano)

Breedings: Jadetiger is not open for breedings at the moment, sorry.

Art:
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:43 pm

Shiral
Mare
Height: 15.1hh (154cm)
Date of birth: 13 April, 2015

>description<

Character:

Disciplines: None. She is far too young for this.

Genetics:
Parents:
Father:
Mother:

Ref: foal picture (her current ref!)
adult ref

Breedings: Shiral is not open for breedings at the moment, as she is far too young to breed.

Art:
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:36 am

Glock's Undercover
Stallion
Height: 15.2hh (158 cm)
Date of birth: 28 May 2001

Glock's Undercover is nearly pure black. He just hast two white fetlocks on his back legs with some black spots that make his hooves a bit stripy. His horns are tri coloured, the first (the biggest) one is a garnet, the second one and his eyes are petalites and his smalles horn is a kyanite. Together they form the Dutch flag.
Glock's Undercover is a tall and muscular stallion. His moves are powerfull but smooth and elegant as well. He knows quite well how to present himself.

Character:

Disciplines: Dressage.

Genetics: Black (EE / aa => homozygous black, non agouti)

Breedings: Glock's Undercover is open for breedings. If you are interested pm me with the title "Narakari - Glock's Undercover". Breeding fee is one piece of art.

Art:
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:55 am

Kenaz
Mare
Height:

>description<

Character:

Disciplines:

Genetics:
Parents:
Father:
Mother:

Breedings: Kenaz is not open for breedings at the moment.

Art:
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me