godless. Disc

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: godless. Disc

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:19 am

Madison Cortese

B a s i c s
N a m e;; Madison Cortese
N i c k n a m e s;; Madi
A g e;; 19
G e n d e r;; female
S e x u a l i t y;; bisexual
N a t i o n a l i t y;; from Italian heritage but was raised in chicago
W e a p o n;; she carries around a sheath knife
R o l e;; the city slicker

A p p e a r e n c e;;
H a i r;; light brown
E y e s;; a really dark brown, almost black
S k i n t o n e;; slightly tanned
H e i g h t;; 5,6
W e i g h t;; 130
B u i l d;; slim, hourglass-esque

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P e r s o n a l i t y +;; witty, good sense of humour, caring when you get to know her, care-free, business-savvy, fashionable
-;; sarcastic, some what arrogant, full of herself, mysterious, stubborn, ignorant, short tempered

she may have a weak exterior but dont let that fool you, Madi is a head-strong warrior who is capable of anything she puts her mind too.

L i k e s;; dogs (her own dogs name is bosco - border collie), horses, anything fashionable
D i s l i k e s;; anything that includes manually working, water, cats
H i s t o r y;; madison hasnt had what you'd exactly call a hard life, she was the first and only child born into a very rich family and was treated like royalty. After her mothers death when she was eight madisons fun, caring, bubbly attitude faded into the snobby, conceded stereotype that people often associated her with. As madison got older she soon came to realise that she didn't want her families business to be the root of her identity and was tired of being labelled a "princess" and spoilt so she set off westward to make a name for herself and to finally accomplish something she truly achieved on her own, what that may be who knows?
Last edited by ♡ foxes in socks ♡ on Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:45 am, edited 13 times in total.
♡ pisces 🌣 ♡ virgo ☾ ♡ scorpio ↑ ♡

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:13 pm

name johnny vincent nixon
      nicknames vincent, j
      gender cismale
      age twenty-eight
      sexuality bisexual
      role drunken loner
      weapons pistol and a knife
      height 6'2"
      weight 180 lbs
      likes any alcohol he can get his hands on, women, guns, fighting
      dislikes horses, children, having his drink taken away
      wippp
Last edited by xiao. on Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:54 am

Reservations accepted

Message will be edited once forms are completed ^-^
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:56 am

(( my characters basically done i've just gotta quickly do her history :), sorry for the long wait ive been pretty busy ))
♡ pisces 🌣 ♡ virgo ☾ ♡ scorpio ↑ ♡

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:13 am

Oops, sorry, I wasn't on either so don't worry :D

Anyway, they're both accepted and we can start once the main roles are filled
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:28 am

Mavis 'Sharp Shooter' Macdounagh

Hair colour: Ginger.

Eyes: Hetrochromic, right green, left blue

Appearance:She has hetrochromic, extremely alert eyes and a scar on her cheek. She had bright full pink lips, a fringe that covers her face and a light tan. She always has a brown leather jacket on her and black trousers. The top she usually wears is usually red, and she has a muscular build.

Hobbies: Hunting, horse riding, shooting, arguing.

Attitude: She is an ex outcast, so she obviously had issues before. But now, she has a *slightly* more open attitude. She is blunt and her attitude towards others is quite, well blank and she will only be very kind to people who really really know her and be really really nice to her. She gets angry and will often use her gun to let out anger. That is why her home is pretty jacked up. Mavis also loves animals and weapons of all sorts. Knives, guns, bullets, bows and arrows and sharp things. She rides horses, she has two, Gemmy and Charlie and has a dog called Delphine.

History: She grew up in a home in the countryside outside the village. She rode horses since she was little. Her mother died when she was five. She was abused by her father who raised her with a cold heart. That explains why she has a mean, cold attitude. She damaged a few people's homes a few years ago. That's why she became an outcast. That was until a villager found Gemmy, her horse who at the time was expecting to give birth to Charlie soon, and invited her to the village to chat and get to know each other. She only went because she wanted to do something other than be feared and have power she didnt want. Soon she found that she wasnt as feared as she thought and the others seen Mavis wasnt as rude and bloodthirsty as they thought. So Mavis moved there and she now usually is in her own world, practicing with her gun. Her aim is killer, her heart is colder then the bullets she shoots. Nobody knows which is worse.... And nobody ever will....

Other: Hope I can join!
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:02 am

Accepted! We may begin :D
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:05 am

Yay!! Ill have a post up in a few minutes!!!
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me