⍣.the vision -- discussion/forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

⍣.the vision -- discussion/forms

Postby aubunny » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:55 pm

signups open closed
The gathering fell silent. Blood was splattered on the grass all that was heard was small pitter pattering of the soft rain falling into the water surrounding the island and the heavy breathing from one of the leaders and a warrior. No one seemed to care about the clouds which had covered the full moon. StarClan was angrier than usual. They still continued the gathering even when the full moon was no where in sight. After a small while of silence, a yowl was heard amongst the crowd;
"Traitor!"
Cats began murmuring amongst themselves until it turned into a full commotion. Finally, the strongest leader called, "SILENCE!" Every cat turned their attention to the leader before he leaped off the leader's branch and glared around. Suddenly, lightning struck the tree he had just stood on and everyone froze.
RoseStar, ThunderClan's leader, stood wide-eyed. She hadn't moved an inch from where she stood.
"RoseStar, are you ok?" the same tom leader nudged her shoulder, "RoseStar?!"
She soon blinked and murmured, "I had a vision." Every cat gasped. The rain fell harder than usual.
"I must not talk. You must exile or kill StormClaw immediately for killing SquirrelStar. She will be remembered." she dipped her head to the limp body of the ginger she-cat which had just become deceased. StormClaw breathed heavily and sheathed his blood-stained claws. He stood and padded to the barn with no future words, "ThunderClan. Let's go!" she hissed and quickly leaped across
the fallen tree which helped them get across to the island. Each clan ran for shelter of their camp.

roleplay space

although there is a pre-made form, you may use your own.
Code: Select all
[center][img]cat%20picture[/img]
[size=150]cat name[/size]
[quote="cat name"]cat quote[/quote]
[size=150]the basics[/size]
name ;;
past names ;;
gender ;;
age ;;
clan ;;
rank ;;

[size=150]relationships / family[/size]
romantic interest ;;
mate ;;
kits ;;
mother ;;
father ;;
kin ;; [optional]

[size=150]persona[/size]
personality
[cat personality]

short description
[cat description]

detailed description
[cat description ; optional][/center]
Last edited by aubunny on Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rosestar ;; leader of thunderclan

Postby aubunny » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:28 pm

rosestar
rosestar wrote:once i stop caring, you're not getting it back. i'll be as cold as ice, i promise

the basics
name ;; rosestar
past names ;; rosethorn, rosepaw, rosekit
gender ;; molly
age ;; 45 moons
clan ;; thunderclan
rank ;; leader

relationships / family
romantic interest ;; none / not open. [not reserved; we'll see where the roleplay takes us]
mate ;; ^^
kits ;; wants, but none
mother ;; half-sight [formerly willowwhisper]
father ;; gingerpatch
kin ;; none [open][optional]

persona
personality
rosestar is strict and very clever, easily being able to complete easy tasks. she's good with socialization but is a little bit shy, meaning she'd rather be alone more than being talked to. rosestar is aloof and very sweet and calm which is way more different compared to her mother. she follows the code and will give fair and appropriate punishments. when it comes to battles, the leader is very strategic and very aggressive, but still is passive when needed to. she doesn't give mercy that easily when her clan goes to battle.

short description
a spiky-furred calico she with yellow eyes.

detailed description
rosestar is a massive, slender, perfectly groomed she-cat. no matter how hard she tries, her fur is always spiky. her fur has ginger and black patches, also known as calico, which she had inherited from her father. rosestar has beautiful yellow eyes and rather small paws compared to the rest of her body. her tail is unusually long and her back paws had been declawed.[/center]
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me