Moved to new thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Moved to new thread

Postby .Paralian. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:00 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"It began so fast.Whether you were watching tv with your family, or still at work,
everyone was minding their own business, till a few people began to act, different.
Then there was more, and more, and more. The main towns were warned, they
tried to evacuate people, but there was no where to go. Eventually they were
everywhere, and there was no where to run. all people could do was hide and
hope for safety. Most Frantic five days. "
"They're all only getting worse, day by day its getting more dangerous to be out
there, anywhere. Many people have hidden, some have stayed outside and used
the end of the world as an excuse to go crazy, against the law, because law
no longer exists. The government tried to keep these past five months under
control, even tried to continue a functioning society, with no success. well,
they're attempting to create 'quarantine zones' towns which are being
cleared from the infected, A work in progress to say the least.
"10 years. 10 bloody years. and we're still alive, but they're also, still 'alive'.
No they're not people anymore, it's all monsters wandering around and nothing
more. I wish I could say I'm only talking about the infected too. But I can't.
Towns have developed as well, it wasn't easy but a few places have succeeded,
but not everyone stays in these towns,they dare to sleep among the monsters."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by .Paralian. on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
.Paralian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

link

Postby .Paralian. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:01 am

.Paralian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"I lie without a mask, thus I am an honest man."

Postby .Paralian. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:40 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Name➺ Tyler Dun | No nicknames |
Age➺ Twenty- five years old | Birthday on 23 Feb 1992
Gender➺ Male
Sexuality➺ Hetero-sexual
Rank➺ Leader of hunters
Relations➺No one but his group
Weapons➺WinchesterM70,x2 glock26,hatchet,two knives
+ Traits ➺Loyal, protective, charming, intelligent,
- Traits➺Manipulative, cunning, cold, reckless,

Characteristics➺ Covered in quite a few nasty scars.
an actor, he can easily fool others into what he wants.
He does what has to be done. He's intelligent,
arrow burn scar on back of neck aiming up to head.
cold and calculated on the outside

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Backstory
Tyler's life began in survival mode. His mother passed early on and he was left with a poor excuse of a father, he quickly learnt to distance himself from those around him. the struggle to live also caused him to become much more resilient, and quick thinking. his neighbourhood soon guided him to crime, as the older kids taught him now valuable lessons like how to pick pocket or start a car without keys. everything was going well for him in the beginning. Things changed when a police officer recognised the patterns in local crime, narrowing it down to, a child. A boy the same age as her own daughter. She began to take care of the troubled kid, in hoped to draw him away from the dangerous life. but it was too late for him. Tyler would regularly disappear for a few days, a week without word, but at one moment he disappeared for a month, returning with a bandaged neck. After that the woman gave up on trying to help him stay away from trouble, but still took care of him however she could. before the apocalypse he finally made a mistake he could not take back. Running away he stayed on the streets for a few months before being found and caught. Tyler was put into prison for his crimes, where he stayed months before, during and two years after the outbreak. the prison was still functioning during the outbreak due to the severity of the specific prison. This changed when the military came in and took them away as workers. The prisoners were a work force used to make the safe zones, Tyler was placed in the one set in Macon. After all was done the prisoners were secretly taken out, but Tyler escaped, and made the group now known as the hunters, in name of the gang he was once a part of. Now he works to take over for personal revenge, on the outside.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by .Paralian. on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
.Paralian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "war for the future." ← Discussion → Zombie apocalypse

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:12 am

Name: Dawn Emerson
Nickname:Dawny
Sexuality: heterosexual
Crush: ^-^

Likes: flowers, making people feel better, talking, medicine
Dislikes: being alone
Siblings: Alex ((deceased))
Weapon(s) of choice: dagger
Role:medic

Personality: Dawn keeps to herself even though she hates to be alone. She tries her best to come off as kind to anyone she meets but sometimes she's a little too open with people.
Short Bio: Dawn grew up an only kid with her mother and father, wishing she could have a sibling. Technically she did, but when the "virus" swept through when she was 12, her mother had a miscarriage. It killed both her and the baby. Her father tried to keep strong and move them somewhere safer, but one morning when she woke up, he was infected. He came after her and she used the only weapon she could find, His old dagger, and ended his suffering. She ran then and never turned back.
Appearance: Dawn has light brown hair and blue-green eyes. She stands 5'5" tall and doesn't look to be well built but she can handle herself. From time to time she'll draw on her arms with a marker when she can get her hands on them. She looks younger than she is.
Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"Primum non nocere"

Postby .Paralian. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:14 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Name➺ Dr. Bianka Ross|
Known as Bianka Summers|
Age➺ | thirty-two years old
born in 1995
Gender➺ Female
Sexuality➺ Bi-sexual
Rank➺ Medic for safe zone
Relations➺ Julien Ross is her nephew
Weapons➺ as a medic she shouldn't
have weapons, but she does keep a
desert 5 hidden in her office.
+ Traits ➺ kind, patient, intelligent, honest
- Traits➺ Secretive, overconfident, distrustful

Characteristics➺ she had a very promising
future in the medical world.
brought here by the army alongside other doctors
she is the last one alive out of them
doesn't trust the safe zone but she's aware
of her need here and the innocent.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Backstory
Bianka was always the smart kid when she was little, she skipped a few years. Her father was part of the medical corps of the United States army. A bright student, her mother helped her focus strictly on education, this mean she was learning rapidly and had a great future ahead, but she was somewhat isolated. Her older brother was the closest person to her. She idolised her father and when he died in service she was distraught. Her mother died soon after from a mix of alcoholism and heartbreak. Yet this wasn't as bad as it seemed, she was distant to her mother due to her strict education regime and barley saw her father, so she never had a bond with either of them. It was her older brother that was so important to her because he allowed her to be human. things changed when the outbreak occurred. Bianka was working by then under the guide of a doctor. he and his team was called in by the safe zone. She was separated from her brother due to this, but before she had to leave she managed to give him a map with directions in hope he could find his way to the safe zone. Unfortunately he and his wife never made it, but to much surprise his son did. As her last family member she takes care of him, but from a distance, due to his age the boy does not remember her and she prefers to keep it that way, getting close to anyone these days is a stupid thing to do.
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
.Paralian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Paralian. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:14 am

No its fine she's accepted! Welcome back ^.^
.Paralian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:18 am

Glad to be back. I should be a lot more active this time

╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Paralian. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:21 am

that's great! I think this restart will be great for everyone and the plot
Ill update the front page now
.Paralian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:32 am

[removed]
--------------------
name
jaakko lawless
nickname
jak
sexuality
heterosexual
role
leader
weapons
colt m1911a1
military combat knife

--------------------

--------------------
hair
dark brown
eyes
steely blue
height
6'4"
build
bulky;muscular
body mods
tattoos on his back
and upper arms
extra
scars covering his
knuckles and chest

--------------------
personality
jak is tough and aggressive, qualities needed to be a good leader. whenever something happens, he's always the one to step up and take charge. being a corporal in the military definitely gives him some much needed experience with that as well. if there's one thing he's good at, it's keeping his people in line and giving orders. he cares about the lives of people he trusts, and he'll do anything to protect them. jaakko definitely has a mean side, however. he's not afraid to kill in cold blood if he feels it's necessary, and he doesn't think it's a big deal. he simply says it's part of his job. he's really broody and crotchety most of the time, only being around other people when he has to be. jak believes only the strong will survive, and the weak will be left for dead. because of this, he always hides any weakness he has, acting strong even when he's not. additionally, he has ptsd, which causes him to get frequent flashbacks and nightmares, as well as anxiety. he doesn't let this slow him down, though.
Last edited by raey on Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: additional reference image removed
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EndlessBliss » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:39 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳ Sky ➳➳➳➳➳➳

♫  Our love is running into a burning building, Our love is scattered ash with a burnt-up feeling----

『 History 』
The start of the outbreak was surprisingly still unexpected despite all the rumors and stories that people spread around. The disease spread rapidly through out the world then reality hit everyone and panic struck. Sky lived with her mother at time who happened to be a cop, so they were lucky enough to have supplies needed to survive. However no matter how much you prepare for things sometimes things don't go the way you want them to. One night Sky went out in search of some extra supplies upon her return she found her mother bitten. With no cure, Sky ended up shooting her mother so she didn't have to turn. Not wanting to stay in the town that would remind her everyday of what happen Sky soon left and went out on her own. Stumbling across a safe haven called the safezone that offered an opportunity to life and protection. She joined the group and stayed with them for quite sometime, before she ran into an old friend from her past. A guy she had cared for during her childhood and that her mother took in and tried to help. Old feelings and memories came back during their meet so it became a regular thing. However when the truth came out about him being a hunter conflicts quickly escalated. Determined to not lose him again she pushed those conflicts aside, and kept it a secret. However all secrets end up coming out sometime. Rumors started, an attack occurred and Sky never returned to the safezone. Joining the hunters and forming select bonds inside the group. Upon the death of their deputy that Sky was quite close to she ended up taking the position. Sky is currently still trying to find her place in the scheme of things.

In the end, We only regret the chances we didn't take...

『 Personality 』

Going through all the things she has been through Sky tends to bottle up her emotions and keep things to herself. As she's learned from past experiences you can trust everyone. Having a lack of trust towards most people that she doesn't really know, she also suffers from anxiety. With the stresses of trying to do whats best while also doing whats right. Sky has also proven to be quite stubborn when it comes to certain situations as she's grown up to be pretty independent and ambitious. She has a strong sense of her own opinion about things and isn't really afraid to tell it like it is.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Name: Skylar Christian Stephens
Preferred name: Sky
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relations: Tyler, pm me
Theme song: Smoke + Fire by: Sabrina Carpenter
Dislikes: Failing, Pessimistic people, Spiders
Fears: Heights, Not being good enough
Other: N/A
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
EndlessBliss

My pets