☽ Descendants of Salem [discussion]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ☽ Descendants of Salem [discussion]

Postby rose.bloom » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:26 pm

> casey fairbane <
[name] casey ann fairbane
[age] twenty-one
[personality] enfp // extrovert, intuitive, feeling, perceiving
[gender] female
[sexuality] bisexual, female preferance
[appearance]5'7, naturally muscular. Average chest, with strong arms/core. Platinum-blue hair and deep blue/black almost grey eyes. Scandinavian so naturally pale skintone.
[relationships] open // pm
[specialties] illusion, hydrokinesis
[hobbies] herbal work, spell work, animals, skateboarding
[familiar] spider the skunk
[pet] in addition to her familiar casey has a horse - July, and a snake,Tyson
[quick history] casey was raised by her witch grandmother and brother gavin in boston. growing up she practiced wicca. her powers only started to show when she turned fourteen, and her grandmother was developing alzheimerz. gavin and casey took care of themselves the best they could until casey left to join the coven, and gavin to college. casey loves animals, frozen yogurt, writing, crystals, skateboarding, matching instagram feeds, working with plants, working with water, and using her illusion ability which when she is the strongest she can be, will allow her to make people see, smell, taste, or hear things that aren't really there. when not working with her craft, she spends most of her time with animals, working a job at a local barn during the day where july stays. spider appeared only a year ago a week or two after casey joined the coven, and have been best friends since.

Last edited by rose.bloom on Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
rose.bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Contemplating » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:44 am

૮૯Լ૯૬Ҭ૯

Name:Nickname

↬Celeste Catherine Farlock/Cel

↬17

Sexuality

↬ Pansexual: Female Preference

Relationship

PM

Height/Weight

↬ 5'2:112

Appearance

↬ Celeste leans more toward the skinny side, with slim arms, face, long legs, and a slim body overall. She is in good shape, but isn't the strongest. She doesn't have the largest chest and is very self-conscious. The most noticeable thing about her is her eyes- they are a very light blue with flecks of grey and one of Celeste's favorite thing, or its her hair- naturally blonde with red accents.. Finally, the other noticeable thing is her pale skin- but Celeste dose not like it that much.

Witch:Human

↬ Witch?

Companion

Carson, a 6 week old cat, and a black ferret named Okson

Skill #1

↬ Celeste has devolved a special skill with bending, pushing, and turning the wind/air. It was a skill that got better he more she used it, and she manages to find better ways to use it everyday, though it works best when Celeste is under pressure.

Skill #2

↬ Celeste is not quite as skilled with this as she is the air, but her second skill is the ability with emotions. She can calm someone by staring into their eyes as long as they are not in a moment of rage, and she is good at telling emotions and constantly asks people if they are okay. Though it doesn't work every time, it's a work-in-progress and a great help.

History/Other Imformation

↬ Celeste was raised by her father, and has a very strong connection with him. She had an overall happy life, and mostly never ran into problems besides money troubles. Celeste wishes to see her father ever sense she moved, but could never find the money to. Celeste also has trust issues because of her last boyfriend that ended on a sour note.

Personality Facts

↬ She has an accent! She's bubbly, outgoing, down to earth, secretive. She has bad anxiety and worries, but she is mostly very caring and would do anything for someone she loves. She tends to get very emotional easily, so it's wise to be careful what you say around her. She is very weird and impulsive and dose not always think things through before doing them. Though she won't say it to your face, despite her hate for pepole, if she gets attached to someone she loves them, and would act on impulse to any words thrown and them, and help them back to their feet. She is very nice and fragile underneath.

Pros

↬Funny, makes pepole smile, brings the mood up, bright, full of energy, protective

Cons

↬ Bad anxiety, can be very depressing, overprotective

↬The Sea, attention, the moon, night and day, sweaters and hoodies, water, cuddling, being warm, drawing, plants.

Dislikes

↬ Despite not liking pepole, Celeste actually hates being alone so much, she fears it. She doesn't like pepol, or having the spotlight put on her. She also doesn't like talking alor, because she knows she talks to much.

Fears

↬ Being alone. She hates any sort of physical contacts unless she is the one offering it. She fears being alone with a person one-on-one and tends to get worked up easily. She also fears heights,

Unhealthy Habits

↬ Hyperventilating, rubbing her arms, neck.
Talking too much, and getting involved into situations on accident- if she hears someone threating someone else, she'd get involved afraid that someone was going to get hurt.

*more may be added later but proably not.
Last edited by Contemplating on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Contemplating

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:49 am

Name: Eileen Harris
    Sexuality: Asexual
    Specialty: Eileen is a master of artifice, the process of creating and modifying magical items. She's also recently become interested in portal magic, the ability to create dimensional doors leading from one place to another.
    Familiar: A raven named Sclera

Eileen is...unsettling. Most who know her in the magical world say that all that jumping through portals scrambled her brain, the few humans that interact with her just think she's weird. She has a tendency to show up without warning, bringing with her an air of otherness that makes most people very uncomfortable. She doesn't really speak much, unless she's spoken to, and when she does her voice carries an unmistakable air of smugness, as if she knows some vital secret that puts her above everyone else. She also has a habit of talking to herself, and of sketching constellations on whatever happens to be nearby.

Perhaps the most unsettling thing about Eileen however, is her utter disregard for the sanctity of life. When she first delved into the intricacies of portals, her room was constantly filled with the sounds of dying, recently telefragged animals. The remains of her experiments are scattered throughout the woods, and probably the rest of the world as well, but she often laughs off accusations of her callousness. In her mind, nothing is more important than mastering her craft, and that includes the safety and well-being of everyone else.

Eileen's obsession is so great that it shows in her physical appearance as well. Her arms, in addition to occasional burns and scars, are covered in runic markings, and her face shows all the telltale signs of someone who doesn't get anywhere near enough sleep. Her eyes have a dreamy, distant look to them; one gets the feeling that she's never really looking at anything, even when she's staring directly at something.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EliTheDinoKid » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:34 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When should we start the role play? I'm super anxious to start.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also, I fixed my character's backstory so it makes a bit more sense.
Last edited by EliTheDinoKid on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EliTheDinoKid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exempt » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:45 pm

@InfectedHau - Eileen is accepted! I'll add her to the character page in a moment.
@EliWeel - Hmm, we'll probably start soon. I think we have enough users and characters to do so, but I'd like to allow a little more time for the users with unfinished forms to complete them. Perhaps one or two more days.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EliTheDinoKid » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:46 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Okay, cool.
EliTheDinoKid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:38 pm

sorry i haven't gotten my character up yet! i have finals next week, so things have been a little hectic this week.
      ^^
nyc [ he/him ] adult

slowly getting
back into rping.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose.bloom » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:51 am

my form is finished!
rose.bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:14 pm

mallius' form has been finished!
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exempt » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:34 pm

@Implosion - That's okay! I totally get finals, so take all the time you need.
@rose.bloom - Casey is accepted! I'll add her to the character post in a few minutes.
@Contomplating - Which is Celeste's familiar, the kitten or the ferret? Someone already has a cat familiar, but the kitten could be just a regular pet. Other than that, everything looks good.
@morioh - Mallius is accepted!
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me