(wings of fire)A shattered path {Accepting}

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What major advent should be first?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:02 pm

Nightwings attack sandwings
29%
Night breaker is found
14%
Prophecy dragons find each other
57%
Some of the animus objects are found
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: (wings of fire)A shattered path {Queens needed!}

Postby ~Night Whispers~ » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:10 pm

sapphire77 wrote:May I ask about the Nightwing's territory? Like, what is it like? I understand it's supposed to be an unknown location, just for role playing purposes I want to make sure I'm not saying anything about the territory that is incorrect. Also, I plan on having Moonfrost fly somewhere so that there will be dragons I can interact with, I just don't want to say something that might crap geographically incorrect.

I was thinking it would be a rather large island with mountains surrounding a think forest with very tall trees, it has many caves and the nightwings have created maze like tunnels in the mountains. The climate is warm. There are birds fish and small animals also on the island. Night breaker is hidden somewhere on the island also. I hope this helps.
~Night Whispers~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphire77 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:31 am

~Night Whispers~ wrote:
sapphire77 wrote:May I ask about the Nightwing's territory? Like, what is it like? I understand it's supposed to be an unknown location, just for role playing purposes I want to make sure I'm not saying anything about the territory that is incorrect. Also, I plan on having Moonfrost fly somewhere so that there will be dragons I can interact with, I just don't want to say something that might crap geographically incorrect.

I was thinking it would be a rather large island with mountains surrounding a think forest with very tall trees, it has many caves and the nightwings have created maze like tunnels in the mountains. The climate is warm. There are birds fish and small animals also on the island. Night breaker is hidden somewhere on the island also. I hope this helps.

Alright thank you so much!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    she/her//hufflepuff//virgo//infj
    hello! call me sapphire <3
    signature art by: emblo
sapphire77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyti » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:14 am

~Night Whispers~ wrote:
Kyti wrote:

I was just thinking, are the tribes sided with the Nightwings or Sandwings, or are they just present while the war is going on? Or are the queens going to decide? Also, do you know what time in Pyrrhia, like, before the dragonet prophecy or after, or in a different timeline? (That's the one I'd assume because of Nightbreaker.) If so, are there still dreamvisitors?(because of how they came to be)

I thought it could be long after the original dragonets and nightbreaker was from long before them.

I was going to make some of the kingdoms side with the nightwings I was thinking that the icewings and skywings would side with the nightwings when the rain wings and mudwings would side with the sandwings and the seawings would be a neutral party, however I thought that would be a little later in the story.

Thank you! Sorry if spoiled something early! I also finished Whirlwind's form, but I noticed that we're very short on male dragons, if you want me to re-do it as a male?
Kyti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night Whispers~ » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:23 am

Kyti wrote:
~Night Whispers~ wrote:
Kyti wrote:

I was just thinking, are the tribes sided with the Nightwings or Sandwings, or are they just present while the war is going on? Or are the queens going to decide? Also, do you know what time in Pyrrhia, like, before the dragonet prophecy or after, or in a different timeline? (That's the one I'd assume because of Nightbreaker.) If so, are there still dreamvisitors?(because of how they came to be)

I thought it could be long after the original dragonets and nightbreaker was from long before them.

I was going to make some of the kingdoms side with the nightwings I was thinking that the icewings and skywings would side with the nightwings when the rain wings and mudwings would side with the sandwings and the seawings would be a neutral party, however I thought that would be a little later in the story.

Thank you! Sorry if spoiled something early! I also finished Whirlwind's form, but I noticed that we're very short on male dragons, if you want me to re-do it as a male?

You don't have to, I'll be making a few males soon and I might make a queen because we don't have many.
~Night Whispers~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night Whispers~ » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:24 am

Oliver Furr wrote:
Info
♦Name♦ Riptide
♦username♦ Oliver Furr
♦Gender♦ Male
♦nickname/alias ♦ Tide
♦Tribe♦ Seawing
♦Alignment♦ Neutral good
♦Age♦ Young adult. 6 years.
physical appearance
♛Body type♛ thin and small, though he keeps his average weight.
♛ hight♛ 15.35ft
♛ weight♛ 903.9lb
♛ eyes ♛ light blue, they get darker near the center
♛ scars or marks ♛ None yet. I want him to get a large scar across his tail though. (i mean he has his seawing marks so..)
♛ other♛ He is part rainwing. He has the frill and weak venom. Though his seawing blood over powers the rainwing in his blood. Therefore he can only change a few scale at a time.
Personality
★personality★ He is shy, often staying away from the other dragons. He wants to be more outgoing and energetic.
★ relationship status★ Single as a pringle
★parents★ Low tide and reed swath. His father low tide was a seawing rainwing mix. He flew off and has unknown whereabouts. reed swath was crushed by a rock later as she caught a fish for her son to play with.
★sibling{s}★ None that he knows of. If he had any they must be with his father.
★motivation★ He wants to find his dad and fight him for leaving his mom, but he's to scared.
★likes★ He likes fish and sea snakes. While fish make him sad he still love to swim after them in his room.
★dislikes★ He hates reefs and often stirs away from them. He got pinched by a lobster on the tip of his tail and hates going near where they stay.
Backstory
❧hatchling❧ He was hatched in the seawing nursery and stayed there till he could leave.
❧dragonet❧ He trained in Private to be a guard but he doesnt know if hes good still to this day.
❧curent age❧ He is trying out for a guard, thinking that maybe then he could finally get strong enough to fight his father.
❧image/ description❧ Image
Power: Venom and glowing?

Accepted
~Night Whispers~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night Whispers~ » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:29 am

~Night Whispers~ wrote:
Sign of the stars wrote:

P r i n c e s s M o o n f l i g h t

Her mother Queen Clam, who was princess Clam, met Shadowstrike, and fell in love. They started meeting in secret, until Clam found she was with egg. Both future parents were overjoyed, but Clam said she should rasie the future dragnet in the sea palace. But Shadowstrike objected, stating she should be rasied in the night kingdom because she'd be rejected in the sea kingdom for being a hybrid. But clam didn't listen to Shadowstrike's objections, instead ahe abandoning him a going on to challenge her mother and become queen. This infuriated Shadowstrike, who plotted to get his future daghter back. He begged his friend Darkshadow, who was an animus, help him out. Darkshadow made him a necklace that turned him into a black seawing named Orca(no relation to Orca the seawing) and from there, went to live with the seawings for nearly a year. Finally, he was able to get a job as a royal hatchery guard, where his daughter stayed. Finally, a two full moon night, he struck. He stole the egg and left the sea kingdom. He then stopped to rest in a valley, and the egg hatched. He had named her moonflight, for the distinct moon-shaped marking on each of her underwings.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳who
-------------------------------
    n a m e
    Princess Moonflight
    g e n d e r
    female
    a g e
    eight years old
    t y p e
    Seawing-Nightwing Hybrid
    a b i l i t i e s
    Weak Firebreath, Telepathy, Precognition,
    Breathing Underwater

m o t h e r
    Clam(a Seawing)
    f a t h e r
    Shadow Strike(a Nightwing)
    l i n e c r e d i t
    Kodiak Wolf

"when it rains

look for

rainbows.

when

it's dark, look

for stars."

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Moonflight's my main Wof character)

Is she royal? If so is her mother the queen of the seawings?

Yesto both if it's ok)

She is accepted however she can't be a future seer because all the spots for those have filled up, she can still be a mindreader though.

Yes she was already accepted
Last edited by ~Night Whispers~ on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Night Whispers~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night Whispers~ » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:30 am

Kyti wrote:
Info
♦Name♦ Whirlwind
♦username♦ Kyti
♦Gender♦ Female
♦nickname/alias ♦ Windy
♦Tribe♦ Skywing
♦Alignment♦ True Neutral
♦Age♦ 21
physical appearance
♛Body type♛ Slim and aerodynamic
♛ eyes ♛ gold
♛ scars or marks ♛ Not anything major
♛ other♛ She generally wears a bit a jewelry, be it an earring or two, or maybe an armband.
Personality
★personality★ Windy is a kind of careless dragon, and rather vicious. She only bothers most with valuables and can be bought off rather easily.
★ relationship status★ open
★parents★ Rim (Father) Cumulus (Mother)
★sibling{s}★ Falcon(Brother-open)
★motivation★ Treasure. Plain and simple
★likes★ treasure, flying, the smell of pine,
★dislikes★ The law, dragons with no spine, the desert
Backstory
❧hatchling❧ she was hatched in the skywing hatchery, with her brother, Falcon
❧dragonet❧ As a dragonet, she and her brother wanted to join the Skywing Soldiers, and for a while, they trained for evasive flying, Skywing battle tactics, and everything else.
❧curent age❧ As a dragon, she and Falcon wentr to sign up and were sent on separate missions. Falcon's to rescue a Skywing prisoner, and Whirlwind to retrieve a relic of value. Although once she did, she decided she didn't want to give it back, thus began her career as a Skywing outlaw and a thief.
❧image/ description❧ She is mostly a bright yellow, with orange wings and an orange underbelly. (I might could get a picture up later)
Power: Fire breath, Strong flying,

Finished

Accepted
~Night Whispers~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basil! » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:15 am

I finished my form and tried drawing Ash although I can't draw dragons XD
I feel bad because all of my dragons are female... I'm just more used to writing about them I guess

x
x
───(あなたを愛している)

basil l they/he
hi! my name is basil! I like anime,
art, and science. I probably will
not be replying to pms at this time, sorry!

flight rising / my writing / wetlands

basil!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moony » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:54 am

Whispering Moon wrote:I finished my form and tried drawing Ash although I can't draw dragons XD
I feel bad because all of my dragons are female... I'm just more used to writing about them I guess

Its never a bad time to try writing something new if you wanted to try a male dragon!
i just wished he liked me back...

Deviant Art | ToyHouse

No matter how you get there or where you end up,
human beings have this miraculous gift to make that place home
ImageImage
Moony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dragon's Forms

Postby dragonscales10 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:41 am

username dragonscales10
name Queen Fennec
sex female
age 19
tribe Sandwings
rank Queen
alignment Sandwings

the above is a picture of Ostrich from the wof wiki, it is free to use

family
Queen Dune [deceased], King Scorch [deceased], Cobra [???], no heirs [too young to be a mother]
crush/mate
n/a
personality
She appears to be very optimistic about everything, however seems to resent to fact that she appears helpless to many dragons. She is one of the gentler souls among the sandwings, but has a streak of ferocity and an iron core that makes her impossible to push around.
history
Fennec grew up the only true heir to the sandwing throne, as both her mother and father had no living female relatives, other than her dream-filled sister, Cobra. When Fennec was small she'd always be found by her mothers side, traveling across Pyrrhia to different meetings and gatherings. At 18, it was revealed that Queen Dune was sick, not physically, but mentally. She began telling of strange, sadistic ideas, and started planning her own war. Fennec challenged her not a year later, and won, becoming Queen at 19 years of age.
appearance
Small with nearly white scales. She is thin and quiet-looking, her light structure making her appear nervous.
abilities
fire-breath, venomous barbed tail
other
Fennec has tamed a large bird, easily the size of a scavenger, resembling a golden eagle. It's feathers are are a dark grey color and it's name is Addax. He can often be found sitting between Fennec's horns. Fennec treats him well, and shows him off like a prize.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
username dragonscales10
name Queen Abyss
sex female
age 32
tribe Seawings
rank Queen
alignment Lawful Neutral

picture is the reference of Queen Lagoon on the WoF wiki, it is free to use
2nd ref made by artgirl35 @CS @DA

family
Queen Reef [Mother], King Moray [Father], Albatross [Mate], Prince Torrent [Offspring], Prince Lagoon [Offspring]
crush/mate
n/a
personality
Queen Abyss is adamant on keeping straight to the laws that she has set, not straying for anyone. She is strict, and busy, usually ignoring her sons in all the rush. She is fair, and disciplined, ruling with iron claws. She can often be found in her study, going over battle strategies with the General or discussing the Kingdom alongside her council.
history
Abyss had a fairly normal child-hood, other than the fact that her mother only had one clutch to to her fear of her heirs. Her mother was very power-hungry, and didn't want anyone to take her throne. When Abyss was 4, her parents grew to hate each other, and soon after King Moray 'disappeared'. Abyss grew up quite lonely, always going on little adventures that ended up getting her in trouble. In adulthood, she was given lessons on proper leadership, and at 23, she challenged her aging mother for the throne, and won.
appearance
tall and slender, with deep blue scales, wears sapphires to match her scales, has an aura of authority to her
abilities
can breathe underwater, night vision, powerful tail, formidable fighter
other
n/a

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
username dragonscales10
name Queen Hawk
sex female
age 37
tribe Skywings
rank Queen
alignment Lawful Evil

the above is a picture of Price Cliff from the WoF wiki, it is free to use

family
Queen Carmine [deceased], King Flame [deceased], Princess Everest [heir], Inferno [see history]
crush/mate
n/a
personality
Queen Hawk is very bitter, and rules with vicious power. She is cold and uncaring, after years of grief and battering. Queen Hawk takes what she wants, with little regard whom it hurts. She only cares about tradition, loyalty, and order but not about freedom, dignity, or life. She plays by the rules but without mercy or compassion, most often sentencing law-breakers to imprisonment or death.
history
Hawk was raised in a very happy family, with kind, yet strict parents. She was her mothers only egg, as her mother became infertile at 20 years of age due to an unfortunate illness that swept through the kingdom years ago. Hawk was adventurous, and curious of everything around her, which lead to much trouble for the young one. Her life took a turn for the worst when she was 12. She was out, exploring just across the Sandwing border, when a very aggressive patrol caught her, and killed her best friend. Her father appeared just in time to fight off the patrol, but not before he was stabbed in the leg by a Sandwing. King Flame died a slow death in his chambers, and Hawk's mother never forgave her for her fathers death. When Hawk was 30, she grew tired of her mother's bitter rule and constant insults and challenged her for the throne. When she was 33, she had an egg with a handsome young Skywing, called Cliff, in secret. He too, was taken from her just before the egg hatched. To her grief, she hatched a firescales Skywing, and it's fireless twin. The last of her kindness left her when she threw her dragonets, individually wrapped in blankets, off of a cliff, and never looked back.
appearance
Dark red scales, with golden-orange wings, as well as fierce, unfriendly yellow eyes. She is large, with a thin frame and a long neck.
abilities
very hot fire-breath, incredibly agility, very fast flight
other
a large black dragonbite viper she's named King, it's venom-glands have been removed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
username dragonscales10
name Inferno
sex male
age 4
tribe Skywings
rank ???
alignment Chaotic Good

the above is a picture of Peril's Brother from the WoF wiki, it is free to use

family
Peak [adoptive mother] Queen Hawk [mother], Cliff [father], Princess Everest [half-sister]
crush/mate
n/a
personality
Inferno is very carefree, and doesn't let his fireless-ness get in the way. He appears to be very bright and smart. When he first meets someone, he can be quite skittish, but once he thinks your his friend you'll never get rid of him. He hates being called weird or special, and would much rather be alone than ridiculed. He can be very funny and enthusiastic at times, and very emotional at others.
history
Inferno doesn't remember his young years, but his adoptive mother told him that she found him, wrapped in a blanket. He was hanging from a jutting branch, on a high cliff close to the Skywing Palace. The blanket that he was in, had caught onto the branch, and presumably saved his life. Peak named him Inferno and proceeded to raise him into a kind, but rebelling dragonet. Peak had always said that, he may not have fire, but he brings an inferno of love and warmth to everyone around him. When Inferno was merely three years old, Peak was killed by the Skywing Queen after an unfair trial, as Peak was a wanted criminal in the Sky kingdom. Inferno chooses to stay away from the Skywing kingdom, and is quite resentful of the Queen.
appearance
pale orange, with milky blue eyes. He has a long neck, and an agile build.
abilities
incredible agility, incredibly fast flight
other
n/a

username dragonscales10
name Snake
sex male
age 36
tribe Rainwings
rank General
alignment Neutral Good

the above is a picture of Mangrove from the WoF wiki, it is free to use

family
Paradise [mother], Toucan [father], Princess Starburst [heir], Princess Maple [deceased], Princess Miasma [presumed dead]
crush/mate
Queen Hibiscus
personality
Snake is very wise, and very smart. He values order, and only wants to see his people taken care of. He is very loyal, and devoted. Snake is fair, and would never fight an unable opponent. He despises using torture as a way to gain information. He most often keeps to himself, and speaks only when it adds to a conversation, never wasting his breath on unnecessary words. He can come off as cold, or hateful, as he doesn't make friends easily, nor does he care to. A lack of companions also ensures that any judgement or discipline will be un-biased. He is quite dangerous in battle, as he has no remorse when defending himself or his people. Snake is incredibly good at hiding his emotions, and when they show, it's usually only in his ruff and around his ears.
history
Snake grew up in the rainforest, under strict, militaristic parents. His dragonet-hood consisted mainly of lectures and battle practice, as all his parents wanted for him was a good adulthood as a loyal soldier. He never had much time for friends, leading to him becoming quite reserved, and good at being alone. When Snake was 20, he was assigned as a personal guard to Princess Hibiscus, and eventually the two became mates. Snake was eventually assigned the position of General, and King.
appearance
Snake is a large rainwing, with broad shoulders and slightly bigger than average wings. His tail is a little longer than normal as well. Snake usually has black scales, which resemble quite strongly those of a nightwing. He is very good at controlling his emotions, but when they show, they usually flicker on his ruff and around his ears.
abilities
colour-changing scales, prehensile tail, acidic venom
other
n/a

Mood Colours wrote:Red, Black: Angry, Upset
Orange: Irritated
Gold, Yellow: Excited, Amused
Emerald: Displeasure, Annoyance
Green: Worried, Displeased, Annoyed
Dark Green: Distress
Pale Green, Lily Green, Acid Green: Fearful, Terrified
Blue: Calm, Curiosity
Pale Blue: Worried
Indigo: Pride, Determination
Purple: Confused
Dark Purple: Shame, Guilt
Pink, Rose: Joy, Happiness, Love, embarrassment
White: Pain, Extreme Fear, Sickness, Shock
Dark Gray, Blue-Gray: Sorrow, Depressed
Brown: Stress

Code: Select all
[center][size=50][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3651946&start=80#p114710844]forms[/url][/size]

[size=85][color=#BFBF00]Queen Fennec|19|Sandwing|loc: ???|tags:[/color]
text text text[/size]

[size=85][color=#0000BF]Queen Abyss|32|Seawing|loc: ???|tags:[/color]
text text text[/size]

[size=85][color=#800000]Queen Hawk|40|Skywing|loc: ???|tags:[/color]
text text text[/size]

[size=85][color=#FF8000]Inferno|4|Skywing Rogue|loc: ???|tags:[/color]
text text text[/size]

[size=85][color=#4000BF]King Snake|36|Rainwing General|loc: ???|tags:[/color]
text text text[/size][/center]
Last edited by dragonscales10 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:43 am, edited 14 times in total.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me