DEAD

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

↓ morgan

Postby rookfern » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:38 am

til
name. Morgan Serenibor
age. thirty five
gender. male
occupation. hunter

hair color. dark brown
hair style. short and curly;
can be a bit wild

skin color. tanned and freckled
eye color. very dark, rich brown
build. very tall with a lithe frametil
scars. scars on his back, marbled and thick.
outfit. anything looks good on him. He can go from wearing a complete suit one day to wearing nothing more than tees and jeans.
trinkets. with his ever changing closet, the only thing that ever stays the same is a bracelet. It's nothing special, just a braided strip of stained leather.
height. 6'3"
weight. 170 lbs
faceclaim. Tom Ellis

personality. he oozes charisma and speaks fluently in flirtations. He has an abundant wealth of people skills, as well as an unbreakable streak for honesty. His downfalls are his pride and temperament. He hates admitting he is wrong, even if it's explicitly clear. Wrestling a bear would be easier than trying to wrangle an apology from him. His temper is something to be wary of; he could bite the head off a demon with his sharp and scathing words.

history. he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. The son of a wealthy British businessman, he knew nothing but pleasure and joy in his younger years and got used to the thought of getting whatever he pleased. His world came crashing into that of the supernatural when a hellhound came to collect a deal his father had made. Fresh out of the university at the time, he was helpless to stop the beast from dragging his father to Hell. He left his mother in England and traveled to the States, intent on getting revenge on the demon who sealed the deal. He was taught the skills of a hunter by Willa Holly, an experienced hunter who was later cut down by a wendigo. A year after his mentor's death, he tracked down the demon he sought and removed it from the world permanently.
rookfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ↓To Hell and Back Again↑ (Supernatural RP) Forms and Cha

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:44 am

Oh wow he's cool. o.o Accepted!
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:04 am

N A M E: Hades
A G E:???
G E N D E R: male
S P E C I E S:God
O C OR C A N O N OC
O C C U P A T I O N: King of the underworld [in Olympus]
S E X U A L I T Y: Asexual, maybe leans towards being heterosexual
S I D E: neutral- evil
P E R S O N A L I T Y: Hades is a rather sly and cunning man,who uses what he can grasp to get his way. He loves to fool others,but when hes in partnership with some one or "Signed." a deal, he keeps his words. Hades kinda likes to toy with other people,mainly his two brothers back at home. Most of all, Hades Crave power,although he doesn't really say anything about his. His brothers pushed him to the edge of being good and finally fell off
H I S T O R Y: Hades helped ruled Olympus his brother Zeus and Poseidon a while back. When his brother told him they where not to rule the humans there,only protect them,Hades grew abit corrupt. Zeus and Poseidon saw the evil in Hades and casted him to the darkest part of Olympus, thus calling it the underworld. Hades crafted void into his own little world. Soon enough, Hades had caused a war,stole his Zeus's bolt. the two of them manged to defeat Hades and sealed him in the underworld,however he manged to find a way out and made his way to earth. There, he fell in love with a human and soon enough his son Julian was born. He could not stay with his family due to his intentions and left
P O W E R/ A B I L I T I E S: whatever hates can do, something with the dead and such
C R U S H/ L O V E R: None, but low-key had feelings for his ex
O T H E R:
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:11 am

Accepted. :)
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:25 pm

Username: Lucifer's Vessel
Name: Amber Marie Grayson
Nickname(s): Marie
Species: Nephilim
Scars/tattoos/accessories: Amber has a scar at the base of her neck from where an angel tried to kill her with an angel blade. She has a necklace with a cross on it that belonged to her mother and a black bracelet with a bow on it that Barshiel gave her.
Sexuality: Unknown
Family: Unknown cupid was her father, Maggie Grayson was her mother who died when she was born. She had a surrogate father by the name of Barshiel that hid her the first few years of her life, he is now deceased, killed by another unknown angels.
Likes: People, romance, watching love bloom, cupids, and helping soulmates find each other
Dislikes: Angels that are blindly violent towards her, violence, killing
Fears: Dying, having her heart broken, killing
Personality (no RP it out): Amber is a child of a cupid and it shows in her behavior, when she isn't out at parks or other places manipulating potential romances she's at whatever her current home is watching romance movies or TV shows or reading books. The cheesier the better. She's not known for acting her age, behaving a lot more childishly than her appearance shows. Barshiel always told her that she was mentally half her age and it really shows.
Info About Original Species: While nephilim isn't original, unlike most nephilim she's a lot weaker, her powers mostly relating to the skills of her father though it's partially due to the influence of Barshiel. She can summon an angel blade and possesses the ability to bind an angel's powers.
History: Amber was born fourteen years ago, not long before The Apocalypse. When she was born she killed her mother, her father long before abandoning her, possibly never knowing she existed. The angel Barshiel found her and took her in, training her to be like a cupid more than a human. He did everything he could while she was growing up to protect her from her lineage, scared that she would be killed when she was too young to defend herself. When she was eight her surrogate father began teaching her to fight but quickly learned that she not only was bad at it, but she was scared of her weapons. He swore to her he would never leave her side and did a good job of it until after the Fall. After Heaven Fell it became more difficult for them to travel. They were forced to integrate into human society but eventually an angel did find them and try to kill her. In a panic Barshiel fought for her but was ultimately killed, in a blind fit of rage Amber killed the other angel, nearly losing her own life when the angel managed to stab her with the end of his blade. Now she just wanders without a clue what to do besides help people the way she did growing up, but she's always afraid angels will find her and try to kill her again because she's not sure she'll ever be able to kill another angel.
Other:
Last edited by Lucifer's Vessel on Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:26 pm

@everyone
For reference, I added a news bulletin to the front of the main post and added that angels can fly because Chuck returned all of the angels wings before He left.
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparkerx » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:22 pm

Username: Sparkerx
Name: Flora Ermine
Nickname(s): Flo
Species: Wizard
Sexuality: Straight
Family: Adopted
Crush : Julian Black
Dislikes: Everything.
Fears: Nothing much, just her magic going terribly wrong.
Personality : Rude, snappy, grouchy and salty. She literally hates everything and insults anyone if they are in her way. She raises her wand at many people and things, and when she is furious her magic can go terribly wrong.
Info About Original Species: Magic was a very rare gene from the medieval ages. Her great-grandmother had it and it slowly spread into Flo's generation. They can enchant objects or living things to do whatever, but after a spell, most wizards go dizzy.. But for weak wizards like Flora, she loses her soul slowly.
History: She grew up like an average girl at a barn. Her grandmother gave her a box, which she said was a filthy piece of trash that needed to be buried somewhere. Flora went off to the fields to bury it, but she wondered why her grandmother was so eager to hide it. She peaked inside, a shiny wooden wand was inside with a diamond at the top. She found a note about her wizard past written in blood and she was determined to keep such a mysterious gene alive.
Other: If there is anything wrong with my form, please point it out!
Last edited by Sparkerx on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

🔴BTS ARMY ALERT!!🔴

-

ʰⁱ ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵖᵃʳᵏⁱᵉ // ᵇᵗˢ, ᵐⁱʳᵃᶜᵘˡᵒᵘˢ ˡᵃᵈʸᵇᵘᵍ, ʰᵃʳʳʸ ᵖᵒᵗᵗᵉʳ, ʷᵃʳʳⁱᵒʳˢ, ʷⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵒᶠ ᶠⁱʳᵉ, ᵍᵘᵃʳᵈⁱᵃⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵃʰᵒᵒˡᵉ // ᵃʳᵗⁱˢᵗ, ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉʳ, ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ, ᵖᵉᵗ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ // ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵐᵉ ᵗʳᵃˢʰ
Trade Me! Trade Me!

-

Sparkerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:30 pm

Looks good. Accepted!
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:44 pm

Anyone wanna run into Julian
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparkerx » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:44 pm

AcetheKidd wrote:Anyone wanna run into Julian

Sure! Where are they currently?

🔴BTS ARMY ALERT!!🔴

-

ʰⁱ ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵖᵃʳᵏⁱᵉ // ᵇᵗˢ, ᵐⁱʳᵃᶜᵘˡᵒᵘˢ ˡᵃᵈʸᵇᵘᵍ, ʰᵃʳʳʸ ᵖᵒᵗᵗᵉʳ, ʷᵃʳʳⁱᵒʳˢ, ʷⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵒᶠ ᶠⁱʳᵉ, ᵍᵘᵃʳᵈⁱᵃⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵃʰᵒᵒˡᵉ // ᵃʳᵗⁱˢᵗ, ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉʳ, ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ, ᵖᵉᵗ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ // ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵐᵉ ᵗʳᵃˢʰ
Trade Me! Trade Me!

-

Sparkerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me