Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Would you join a version 3?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes : 12

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:51 am

(It'e getting better, just had to train myself to type with my right hand. I should be able to RP tho)
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Promise I'll finish my post tomorrow!
╔═════════════╗

He/They/She.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

struggling with gender identity
rn ;,)

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:41 am

I'll respond for Kana and Chrom soon. I promise
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:09 pm

I still have all of my characters on the top floor, is anyone up there to talk to them? x3 Or should I have them progress on their own?
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:37 pm

I still have Peach, White and Captain open
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:07 pm

Gosh darn it, I need to reply :1
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:54 am

I'm going to be away until Tuesday with very limited internet so I won't be able to post anything during that time
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~buried sea flower~ » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:18 am

eurgh I need to get back into rping as Rick, I haven't in a little while and I'm not especially great at it ;A;
wip
~buried sea flower~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:49 am

I promise I'll post soon guys ^^
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paul Stamets » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:52 pm

"I can hear the lost crying. I can hear the truth lying."

x┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xxxxAizawa Shouta
xxxx30
xxxx6'0
xxxx162 lbs
xxxxMale
xxxxQuirk: Erasure
xxxxOccupation: Underground Hero/Teacher
xxxxSexuality: Asexual
xxxxOpen to pair suggestions? dunno
xxxxAlignment: Neutral Good
xxxxFandom: Boku no Hero Academia
xxxx[removed]
xx┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

xxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

"The shadows are calling us out,
I see the fear rising."

xxx
x
x
x
x
x

[removed]

"Yeah but my hope is burning,
The shadows are calling us out."

Aizawa Shouta is a man who has always cared little for physical appearances or what people thought of it. His hair is a bedraggled, untamed black mess that seems to never change, as it's hardly ever brushed. He wears a black jumpsuit for his hero outfit, or honestly his every day outfit, judging the practically of it to be much more worthwhile than what people would think of how it looks. Aizawa's eyes change colour depending upon if he activates his ability or not. They're a normal black, but when activating his ability they turn a blood red. To counteract people being able to see his eyes in combat, he often wears a pair of yellow goggles. These are typically hidden behind the large carbon-fiber scarf that he wears.
xxx
x
x
x

[removed]
"It's feeling like the sun's hiding.
But we're gonna keep moving, surviving
No we won't go quiet tonight."

His appearance almost pales in comparison to the personality Aizawa has a first glance; a man that looks perpetually tired, his voice usually a slow, annoyed sounding drawl and sleeping every moment that the can. But despite what he seems to be, there is more to him. Aizawa is a harsh teacher, standing firm upon a basis of unwavering logic. His ability to analyze and asses a situation and his students in seconds is what has made his career so successful so far. He has expelled entire classes before by simply deeming them unworthy of the heroic life. Although others question his methods, he remains steadfast in his beliefs; working as an underground hero gives a different perspective to the hero life that the average hero doesn't see. Even if Aizawa doesn't seem to take care of himself or show his own emotions, he constantly watching over the students he teaches and gauging their emotional standing, making sure they're keeping up how they have to, making sure they have the confidence they need or friendships that will help them grow.
xxx
x
x

"We are heroes.
Heroes in the darkest times,
When there is no light."

xxx
x

[removed]

Not much is truly known about Aizawa's history. The man speaks few words and keeps to himself. He has few friends save those of his fellow teachers around him. His closest friend would be Yamada - Present Mic. The two have known each other since attending UA, and it was Yamada himself who decided Aizawa's hero-name 'Eraserhead'. Because Aizawa has always chosen to be an underground hero, the media never frenzied about him like they do to the average popular hero, which is perfect for the lifestyle Aizawa prefers to live anyway.
xxx
x
x
x
x

"Stand up and shout louder.
Oh no we won't be silent,
The shadows are calling us out."

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xxxxWeapons:
xxxxErasure: When looking at someone with his quirk activated, Aizawa can erase their quirk so long as it is not a mutation-type quirk. This ability lasts so long as he remains looking at the target, and it is stopped when he has to blink. Due to using his ability too often, he has chronic dry eye and often complains about it, carrying around eyedrops for him to use.
xxxxScarf: Aizawa's scarf is made from a steel wool alloy woven with carbon nano fibers. He uses this to capture and immobilize enemies, and is quite adept at using it.
xxxxCaltrops: He carries caltrops due to the fact that there are many times when his quirk will prove ineffective against an enemy, and its only his extra supplies that make him win. Caltrops are an example of this; when suspending an enemy midair with his scarf, he tosses the caltrops to the ground below to deter the enemy from fighting and jumping down.
xxxxHand-to-Hand Combat: Although not a weapon, due to the fact that Aizawa's quirk isn't large, flashy, or well suited to fighting, he had to develop powerful acrobatic and hand to hand combat skills. His skills allow him to work well fighting against multiple enemies by himself, using his scarf to pit them against each other.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
"But we'll rise up.
We are Heroes."

((Hello hello! If anything is missing please let me know and I can correct it :). Sorry the history is so vague, there's nothing concrete in canon and i wanted to keep it as close to canon as possible. I wasn't sure how his erasing ability would translate over,
if it would affect other people (say like benders or magic users or anything). I dont care if it does or doesn't honestly. Nice to meet yall.))
Last edited by raey on Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: additional images + links removed
Paul Stamets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me