SmokeClan // Discussion Thread // Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

SmokeClan // Discussion Thread // Accepting

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:57 am

"๐“•๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท..."

๐Ÿˆ

All ranks/Clan Rules/ and Rper rules posted on the first few posts of the rp thread. Please follow those here as well.

Link Back To The Roleplay Thread Here

- Notice for High Ranks: In this Clan the high ranks are Leader, Deputy, Medicine Cat's (2), Medicine Cat Apprentices (2), Senior Guard, Senior Warrior, and Senior Hunter.

You may have up to 2 high ranks only! But they cannot be the same kind. (ex - you can be a medicine cat and a senior guard but you cannot be the senior guard and the senior hunter or the med cat and med cat apprentice)

Regular Ranks Open: Warrior, Hunter, Apprentice, Queens, Kits, Elders, Loners, Rogues

- Reservations last 24 hours

Feel free to post your own forms! If you need a form feel free to use the one i've provided below.

Code: Select all
[b][i][color=#404040]Name Here[/color][/i][/b]
[img]pic link or description[/img]

Name [color=#808080]//[/color] Previous Names or Future Names
Age [color=#808080]//[/color]
Gender [color=#808080]//[/color]
Rank [color=#808080]//[/color]
Wanted Rank [color=#808080]//[/color]
Personality [color=#808080]//[/color]
Crush [color=#808080]//[/color]
Mate [color=#808080]//[/color]
Kits [color=#808080]//[/color]
Kin [color=#808080]//[/color]
Other [color=#808080]//[/color]
Last edited by Miss Marple on Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:05 am, edited 7 times in total.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skelly's Kit Cats //

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:33 am

Eaglekit, Eaglepaw, Eaglestrike, Eaglestar
Tom of 40 Moons, Leader, Lives 9

Sleek Warm Brown fur with Darker Points,
White Chest, and Blue-Green Eyes

Crush: Tawnyflight
Mate: Tawnyflight
Ex-Mates: None
Kits: None
Kin: Olivedapple - Mother

Personality: Strict, Independent, Resilient,
Harsh at times, Righteous, Good Listener

Theme Song: --

Fears: Losing lives when his clan needs
him the most

Dreams: Of leading his clan into victory
at every turn, of watching his clan raise
a new generation of great cats

Anything Else? N/A

Eaglestar was born to a former deputy and his mate, their father was very strict and expected a lot from his kits. He made sure they got the best mentors and had extra training sessions, though his mentor always snuck them away for a chance to relax whenever possible. Eaglestar knew from a very young age that to be a warrior and later a guard it took hard work and dedication. But it was more than just that, you had to be a cat person as well. It wasn't enough to tell someone what to do like his father did, you had to show them and lead by example. It was in this that he and his father clashed though he never seemed as angry with his father as he did with him. Eaglestar prefers to listen to the opinions of others before he makes big decisions. And though he is strict in his own right, not letting his apprentices forget the ways of this clan and what it means to them, he can still be laid back at times. Allowing them to have fun while they train as long as they know what's most important. He is very independent however when it comes to his own problems, not liking to share them with others. This is one of the only things that can cause him to lash out and be harsh with others. He hates for anyone to worry over him or to try to help him. Even going as far as to refuse to see the medicine cat when he's starting to get sick, which always causes him to end up in the medicine cat's den actually sick. Though he's very insistent when one of his clanmates gets sick that they have to go to the medicine cat's den and listen to every word they say. He believes in the rules wholeheartedly and although he comes off as nice and genuine he will still uphold the rules regardless of who may be the one breaking them.

--

Emberkit, Emberpaw, Embergaze
She-cat of 34 Moons, Guard

Sleek Black Cat w/ Warm Amber Eyes

Crush: Frozennight
Mate: Frozennight
Ex Mates: None
Kits: Maplepool
Kin: Frostpetal, Spiderbite - Sisters

Personality: Strict, Overbearing at Times,
Motherly, Fiercely Loyal, Stubborn,
Occasionally Withdrawn

Theme Song: Gasoline - Halsey

Fears: Failing her Clan, Being like her Sister

Dreams: Bringing her Clan together, Having
a proper family

Anything Else? N/A

Embergaze is a firm believer in the warrior code and all traditions. She fears the retribution of StarClan for going against it's code and its rules never wanting to disappoint them and risk losing their favor. Because of this she is a very strict mentor and mother who makes sure those in her care understand whats expected of them. This does not mean she is mean however, she does not like to punish only teach. She doesn't think punishment works very well and tries to avoid it. She is vocal in her opinions and feelings on any matter that pertains to her Clan and is not one to shy away from conflict if it arises.

She is much more skilled in fighting than she is in hunting, though as an apprentice she seemed fairly good at both her goal was to become a guard so she worked harder on her fighting and strategy skills than she did on her hunting skills. She enjoys leading patrols and being in charge but does not exactly wish to be a senior guard even though it seems like an obvious choice for someone who would enjoy leading others. She is known to check up on her clan mates, sometimes more than necessary depending on the season and can get overbearing and almost annoying at it sometimes. She doesn't seem to notice this however and waves away any concerns about this. She was very shy as an apprentice and it made it hard for her to make friends, this was because of her rocky family relationships, something she still to this day refuses to talk about to those she's not close to. Because of this she still has days where she is withdrawn and pulls away from everyone to work through her feelings on her own. Never fully entrusting others to help her do so. Fearing their rejection or judgement if she opens up to them.

Embergaze grew up with two sisters, Frostpetal and Spiderbite. She is much closer to Frostpetal than she is to Spiderbite and refuses to even say her naming beleiving she brought shame upon their family. Spiderbite had been an excellent warrior, highly skilled, and probably would have made guard over Embergaze if it hadn't been for her attitude and overall awful personality Spiderbite was not a nice cat, and had been caught bullying on multiple occasions. She was given multiple chances, but eventually Spiderbite just got worse and worse and had to be exiled to protect the clan. She is very ashamed of this fact and hates to be known as Spiderbite's sister.

--

Darkkit, Darkpaw, Darkgaze
Tom of 32 Moons, Warrior

Sleek Black w/ Pale Yellow Eyes

Crush: Open
Mate: None
Ex-Mates: Two Unnamed She-cats
Kin: None

Personality: Distrustful, Solitary, Curious,
Mischievous, Empathetic

Theme Song: Solitary Man - HIM

Fears: Being Betrayed Again, Losing everything
he's worked for

Dreams: Unknown, Doesn't Discuss Them

Anything Else? N/A

Darkgaze was one of those cats that seemed to rush right into love the moment he became a warrior. He'd had a she-cat he'd trained beside that he'd had a very obvious crush on. She seemed to return his affections and after they were made warrior's they quickly became mates. Everything seemed to be going well for a few moons before he noticed she was starting to sneak out of camp. She never seemed to want to spend time with him anymore. One day he followed her.. And found her with his best friend at the time. It was obvious they were secretly mates behind his back. He left them both, never speaking to either of them again. Moons later he found another mate. Someone he thought he clicked with, and all was well again. Until the spark left.. She found it again with someone else, he didn't. Because of this he isn't very trusting towards anyone he thinks is trying too hard to get close to him. He's still open to love, though he's not sure he will ever find someone he can actually trust. Though he has a calm demeanor he is known to hold grudges and will refuse to talk to anyone who'se deeply wronged him no matter how much they apologize. He prefers to do most things on his own, Not always enjoying to be on patrols as he feels he can get the work done on his own. But he will stop and listen to anyone whose upset and needs someone to talk to. He's always willing to be the shoulder to cry on when someone needs it though he'll probably avoid them when it's over to avoid any drama that could come with that.

--

Treekit, Treepaw, Treewhisker
Tom of 29 Moons, Hunter

Brown Bengal Cat with Green Eyes

Crush: Spottedfrost
Mate: Spottedfrost
Kits: Soon
Kin: Deceased

Personality: Over Confident, Dependable,
Flirty(with mate only), Excitable

Theme Song: Haven't You Noticed (I'm a
star) - Caleb Hyles Cover

Fears: That everyone really hates him,
that he will lose when it really counts and
won't have everyones respect

Dreams: Of everyone loving him

Anything Else? N/A

When he was younger Treewhisker seemed to be one of the most annoying cats in the clan. He was an overconfident overzealous tom who was always way too interested in himself and in any she-cat he thought was pretty. It was a running joke that in all reality he was secretly inlove with himself. Now that he's older he's still accused of being over confident, which is true, but he's much less of a menace. It was mostly due to his friends and to Spottedfrost. He had real connections and was able to drop the act and learn to just be himself and not brag all of the time. He's learned to be a dependable friend to anyone who truly needs him. Though it doesn't take too much to get him overly excited again like he use to be. He's just not flirty or annoying about it anymore. He's very loyal to his mate, grateful that she showed him the kind of true love he'd been missing his whole life. He still secretly worries everyone hates him and is still annoyed about his very embarrassing phase but he doesn't voice this very often.

--

Riverkit, Riverpaw, Riverbriar
She-cat of 24 Moons, Warrior

Mostly dark tortoiseshell with one
pale blue eye and one pale yellow eye

Ex-Mate: None
Kin: Open

Personality: Outspoken, Loud, Strong-willed,
Sly, Nosy, Caring

Theme Song: --

Fears: Losing her clan, being a loner,
being alone

Dreams: Of rising to the top of the clan,
being well respected and admired

Anything Else? N/A

Riverbriar is an outspoken no nonsense cat whose not afraid to speak her mind on any matter. That being said, she doesn't do this to cause a disturbance or be rude. She believes in being very straightforward about her thoughts and opinions and doesn't like to beat around the bush. She believes in fairness and everyone taking responsibility so no one is left behind or harmed. She is very concerned with how her clan mates feel and can come off as very nosy when trying to help someone she thinks might be upset. She doesn't like to take no for an answer when this happens as she doesn't want to walk away from someone knowing their in pain and she did nothing to help them. She didn't have any litter mates so she is very attached to the clan as a whole, feeling as if they are all her family and she does not want to lose them. She hopes to be thought of as a great warrior one day and remembered for always being there for others. She has a small fear of never finding her true love, but it's not something she likes to talk about to others. As she feels like it makes her appear weak minded and she doesn't want to give others that impression of her.

--

Sunkit, Sunpaw, Sunspots
Tom of 16 Moons, Hunter

Tan Tabby with Darker Stripes
with Bright Yellow Eyes

Ex-Mate: None
Kin: Open

Personality: Adventurous, Stubborn, Naive,
Hopeful, Optimistic

Theme Song: Prophecy

Fears: Being lied to by those he trusts,
Making a bad decision that hurts other cats

Dreams: Finding somewhere new
no one has ever seen before

Anything Else? N/A

Sunspots is a naive young tom who sometimes acts too much like an apprentice to be taken seriously. He is slightly smaller than most toms, a fact that he despises and doesn't like to be reminded of. He enjoys trying to learn new tricks and showing them off to others which doesn't help the notion that he acts like an apprentice. He loves to explore and is always ready for an adventure even though he doesn't really get to take many. He hopes to one day find a place no cat has ever been to and impress every one whose ever doubted him. He's not a good judge of character and believes almost anything anyone tells him. He is aware of this and despite his best efforts has not improved on it. He can't tell when someone is lying to him and is very fearful that one day those he trusts the most will lie to him. But besides that he is very optimistic in day to day life and tries to make the best of every situation.

--

Mistykit, Mistypaw, Mistyfalls
She-cat of 10 Moons, Hunter Apprentice

Grey Tabby Maine Coon w/ Green Eyes

Mate: Too Young
Kin: Lionpaw - Brother, Echopaw - Sister

Personality: Clumsy, Ditzy, Kind,
Friendly, Personable, Dreamer

Theme Song:

Fears: Never being taken seriously,
being thought of as an idiot, being
made fun of by her 'friends'

Dreams: Of being treated like her
siblings, of having a good life and
earning the respect a warrior deserves

Anything Else? N/A

Mistypaw has always been a very clumsy cat, always tripping over her own paws and falling out of trees she'll never be known for being graceful despite her rather regal appearance. She is also a bit ditzy, but just really enjoys having fun and playing around with her friends. Though she gets pretty upset when others use it as an excuse to call her a mouse brain or say she's not as smart and talented as her siblings. And it's her fear that those she considers her friends will just end up like all the rest and betray her and talk behind her back about her. She still tries to make a lot of friends however, even though she's worried they won't really like her. Though she's quick to back off if she even suspects that they're not a genuine as they say they are. Because of this she has some commitment issues. She downplays her feelings and tries to avoid getting into something serious out of fear of being left. But she has big dreams, and loves to sit outside and stare at the clouds and daydream about them or about whatever her mind wanders off to.
Last edited by Miss Marple on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ the fighter ] โšก๏ธ ๏ผค๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:11 am

name duskwing
    age 43 moons
    gender she-cat
    rank senior guard
    wanted rank has it
    coat snowy rosettes
    eyes light blue
    kin deceased
    interest n/a
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
    Duskwing is a fearless, courageous cat that's unafraid
    to jump into the fiery flames of death if it means saving
    or protecting her clan. She's fiercely loyal, and it comes
    from her rouge heritage. born outside the clan to a small
    rouge group, she was taught to attack viciously and with
    power. she's a great hunter aswell, both great for being
    senior guard.
Last edited by carpe noctem. on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ the healer ] โ„๏ธ ๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผค๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผง

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:11 am

i. cloudsong ii. medicine cat
iii. white pelt with blue eyes iv. no interest
v. no living kin vi. no kits vii. thirty-nine
โ•”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx โ•—
cloudsong is a calm and intelligent she-cat, known for her
remarkable talents when it comes to medical healing and
herbs. she knows her way about such things, aswell as a
pretty good hunter, surprisingly. she's not the greatest at
fighting, actually pretty awful because she tends to be a
bit clumsy for the most part. she was teased as a kit, called
ditsy and stupid. she's focused however, especially when
she was appointed medicine cat apprentice. she shut their
mouths up after that, and likes to suprise others. She's
incredibly sweet to the one she loves, a real treasure.
โ•šxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx โ•
Last edited by carpe noctem. on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:54 am, edited 5 times in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ the noble ] ๐Ÿ ๏ผฏ๏ผก๏ผซ๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผด

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:12 am

name oakmist
    age 43 moons
    gender tom
    rank warrior
    desired rank maybe deputy
    interest redlily
    mate redlily

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
    oakmist is a loyal, hardworking cat. He appears
    stoic for the most part, a cat that doesn't like
    to share his own personal feelings but instead help
    others. He is a tactical fighter, and will protect
    the clan with his life on the line. he tends to be
    softer and more affectionate to those close to him
    and even protective and would defend them with
    his life.
Last edited by carpe noctem. on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blizzardsky- Deputy

Postby sharklord » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:28 am

BLIZZARDSKY
XxXxX

Name // Blizzardkit,
Blizzardpaw
, Blizzardsky
Age // 34 Moons
Gender // Male
Rank // Deputy
Wanted Rank // Achieved
Personality // Being a very serioud tom, Bluzzardsky puts others first. He adores kits and apprentices, and will work hard to make each one he is assigned to mentor the best they can be.
Crush // ---
Mate // Petalwish
Kits // Blossomkit & Whiskerkit
Kin // Redlily & Softdapple ~ Sisters
Other // I love RPing Nightleaf's family.
Last edited by sharklord on Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Redlily

Postby sharklord » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:49 am

REDLILY
XxXxX

Name // Redkit, Redpaw Redlily
Age // 34 Moons
Gender // Female
Rank // Warrior
Wanted Rank // Queen
Personality // Redlily is a kind she-cat, who is much like her brother in personalities.
Crush // Open
Mate // Open
Kits // Res Names: Skykit,
Silencekit, Robinkit, Snowkit and Silverkit

Kin // Softdapple ~ Sister, Blizzardsky ~ Brother
Other // Muawhahaha
Last edited by sharklord on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Softdapple

Postby sharklord » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:52 am

SOFTDAPPLE
XxXxX

Name // Softkit, Softpaw, Softdapple
Age // 34 Moons
Gender // Female
Rank // Queen
Wanted Rank // Achieved
Personality // Softdapple is a sky she-cat, and very soft spoken. She hates fighting, so that's why she is a hunter.
Crush // Open
Mate // Willowtail, Open
Kits // Ashkit
Kin // Redlily ~ Sister, Blizzardsky ~ Brother
Other //
Last edited by sharklord on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ashkit

Postby sharklord » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:56 am

ASHKIT

Name // Ashkit Ashpaw Ashcloud
Age // 5 Moons
Gender // Female
Rank // Kit (Warrior)
Wanted Rank // Senior Hunter/Warrior
Personality // Ashkit is unusually quiet and serious for a kit.
Crush // Open
Mate //----
Kits // Res name: Goldenkit
Kin // Softdapple ~ Mother, Willowtail ~ Father
Other //
Last edited by sharklord on Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shatteredpaw & Dapplepaw

Postby sharklord » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:03 am

SHATTEREDPAW

Name // Shatteredkit Shatteredpaw Shatteredmoon
Age // 11 Moons
Gender // Male
Rank // Apprentice (Warrior)
Wanted Rank // Warrior
Personality // Impatient
Crush // Mistypaw
Mate // Open
Kits // None Yet
Kin // Dead ~ All
Other //

Name Here

Name // Dapplekit Dapplepaw Dapplefrost
Age // 8 Moons
Gender // Female
Rank // Apprentice (Hunter)
Wanted Rank // Hunter
Personality // Dapplepaw is a kind she-cat, and loves kits.
Crush // Open
Mate // Open
Kits // None yet
Kin // Dead ~ all
Other //
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups