Divided Worlds || Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Divided Worlds || Discussion Thread

Postby xXIgnisXx » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:20 am

Accepted! Thanks for joining!

" HERE COMES THE SUN "

x
x

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..Plantasia

xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiri Artemina » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:54 pm

Thank you furry much!
Image Sʜɪʀɪ | Aɴɪᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ | Nᴏᴢᴏᴍɪ cʜᴀɴImage

Here's My Signature shop~
Wanna join my art contest?
You would like to chat?
With pleasure! You can send me a Private Message any time!

Shiri Artemina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaydreamReality » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:56 am

My character, Clarissa is open for interaction, she's currently running through the forest on her way to the city

| They/Them | 18+ |

For years I disappeared, seeking to find
the answers to an eternity's questions
Yet here I am, returned from the journey
and for every answer found, I also found
A thousand unanswered questions.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:22 pm

** Abilities: Nothing extraordinary. Flight. Razor-sharp talons and serated throat-facing teeth. They do not have magical abilities (but can sense if someone does), though Hickory was trained in 1x1 combat and flight. And he can also read.)

[ template by Horse ]

Name: Hickory
      Creature: Harpy (body of a bird, head and chest of a person)
      Sexuality: Unknown. Has no interest in finding a mate.

Appearance: A large black-feathered bird standing at 6'7", with a pale skinned human face and blue eyes. Light freckling along the nose and cheeks. Legs are a slate color, with long black talons.

Personality: devoted; determined; suspicious of others. If given a job, he does it best to his abilities. But he constantly feels as if the society here doesn't trust him, despite he and his sister's best efforts. Distant at times, but extremely territorial and protective when it comes to his sister. Unlike most harpies, he can read.
      Dislikes: being disrespected; rain at night
      Strengths: stealth; intelligence; organization skills
      Weaknesses: impatient; battle-hungry; aggressive

Crush: No interest in mates.
      Significant Other: X
      Enemy: Humankind
      Best Friend: His sister
      Family: Unknown
      Other: Before his sister came along, he was part of a society called the greater harpies. Here he was treated with respect for his pure heritage and taught the best schooling. He learned to read and excelled in combat, and rose in the ranks of his flock to guard, one of the most respected ranks. But then one evening a harpy was brought into the flock for judgement, captured during a raid in a lesser harpy establishment. And upon further investigation he discovered the individual to be his sister. When word got out, he was demoted immediately and stripped of his status. Everything he'd ever known was taken from him in an instant. But he couldn't bring himself to hate his sister. So one night they escaped and they eventually found their way to this new site, where they were more-or-less welcomed to stay and hide.

Name: Holly
      Creature: Harpy
      Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Same as her brother, though slightly darker skin tone and brown eyes. Lots of freckles.

Personality: submissive; stubborn; self-doubting. She follows closely behind her brother and is very timid around others, believing her brother's idea that they are not fully welcomed here.
      Likes: Warmth; hunting; observing; gathering and collecting.
      Dislikes: Chilly weather; rain; being isolated; being challenged.
      Strengths: She's observant and very intuitive. She can find just about anything if given enough time to find it.
      Weaknesses: her self-doubt gets in the way constantly, and when it does she is practically immobilized.

Crush: Unknown
      Significant Other: Unknown
      Enemy: Humankind; greater harpies
      Best Friend: Her brother
      Family: Unknown
      Other: When she was still an egg, a flock of starling harpies (of the lesser harpy community) stole her egg in a raid. She grew up in this society, raised by those that questioned their self-worth on a daily basis, and treated her somewhat unequally. When the camp was raided by greater harpies, she was "rescued" and brought into their community where she met a harpy of the same looks and age as her. But she had been raised to fear them and the others sensed this, attacking her and forcing her into submission. She was demoted to the lowest rank: custodial work and was treated as an omega until the harpy from before revealed himself to be her brother. They escaped together and didn't look back. But now she has the constant worry that they are looking for them still, and fears being alone for very long, afraid she'll be abducted by then again.

[Edit:; I don't want to cause any trouble by posting or linking to additional references. I couldn't find very good face claims for them anyway, so they don't have any and I gave a little description on how their faces looked!
But if it won't work, I will PM you images I think best resemble them if you'd like!]
Last edited by Nebelung on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXIgnisXx » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:56 pm

Accepted, thanks for joining! I wouldn't worry too much about an extra reference image since you have a pretty good written description. c:

" HERE COMES THE SUN "

x
x

xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:44 am

oh yay! thank you so much!! ♥
may i have a recap to what's going on in the roleplay? :3 Is it too late to start off like Hickory and Holly have been in it the entire time?

Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vulture, » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:34 am

----------------------------------
                              Name;; Marzio D'Amore
                              Age;; Twenty-Four
                              Sex;; Male
                              Specie;; Gryphon Shifter
                              (Art by Bec Noir)

Sexuality;; Heterosexual
                              Relationships;; N/A
                              Nationality;; Italian
                              Height;; 6'4"
                              Build;; Muscular
                              Eye Color;; Brown
                              Face Claim;; Mariano Di Vaio
                              Song;; I See Fire - Ed Sheeran

History;; Full History can be found here: Link <3
Personality;; Marzio is an odd soul. He isn't as he used to. Since the incident that occurred a few years ago, he has become reclusive. He is very solemn and doesn't go out of his way to make friends. It can be difficult to get a joke out of him. Often, he sits in silence, even when others are around. The gryphon is very short tempered. A petty insult can set him off. He isn't fast to trust and holds a hatred for most of humankind. However, on the opposite spectrum, when he lets someone close to him, he can be the best friend anyone ever wanted. He can be quite the joker when he wants to be. There is nothing he loves more than to get a good laugh with a friend. He is also quite protective, harboring a fear of losing anyone else whom he cares about. The gryphon is a sturdy man who is hard to shake, but dances with lightness near his friends.

Name;; Brynn Redmond
                              Age;; Twenty-two
                              Sex;; Female
                              Specie;; Fire Elemental/Demon
                              Sexuality;; Heterosexual
                              Relationships;; N/A
                              Nationality;; Canadian
                              Height;; 5'9"
                              Build;; Athletic
                              Eye Color;; Green
                              Face Claim;; Kat Graham
                              Song;; Oh Lord - In This Moment

History;; -bleck will write later probably-
Personality;; Brynn is a very strong willed woman. She is headstrong and knows her strengths. She will not hesitate to state her opinion or stand up for what she thinks is right. The shifter can be considered reckless as she will charge into conflict without hesitation. She doesn't consider the possible outcomes, she is often blinded by emotion. Some of these emotions lend her to lose control over her abilities. Extreme rage will cause her hands to ignite in flame, only to be quenched if she is calmed or they are submerged in water. In the social department, the fire beast is very outgoing. She has been described as flirty and shameless.
She has few fears and makes that known. A question or two has also been raised about her sanity.
vulture,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXIgnisXx » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:01 am

@Nebelung Thus far my character Ozzy has made some deals with Queen Quartz's character Will, my character Ainsley has been having a discussion about different things with Pyra ilver's character Ravenna and Queen Quartz's character Mason has been discussing vampires and blood with Raven Walker's character Ciro. And I don't think it's too late for you to have your characters start that way, you can start with them any way you wish.

@army. Accepted, thanks for joining!

" HERE COMES THE SUN "

x
x

xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vulture, » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:06 am

Thank you! Happy to be a part of this! If anyone wants to interact with one of my characters in particular, let me know! I am just going to start them off doing their own thing.
brb baby aggro

vulture,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:10 am

both of my harpies are available for interaction! though i think Holly is the most open out of the two, if you're anywhere near the forest or city. o:
(assuming the city is close to the outskirts of the forest)

Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me