Secret island Pack|Discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Secret island Pack|Discussion thread

Postby ♡thx.darlings♡ » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Oblivion-Wing01 wrote:Marking to join.
I will edit this post with my form.

sounds good
hello darlings ♡
- "Okay. It Took Eight
Seconds Before
You Were Quiet.
Time Is Limited.
You Kids Are Not
Rational Enough."
—Aizawa Shouta

♡thx.darlings♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ whitfield lockhart - easy on my heart ]

Postby kintsugi. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:04 pm

───────────── W H I T F I E L D ─────────
i whitfield ii whitty/whit iii male iv 4 years v heterosexual vi head healer
vii excellent fighter viii no mate ix brutally honest x v trustworthy

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
with head held high and body flexing to the nines, whit is no team-player, he would much rather
fight and fend for himself than help the others that are apart of the pack. it's not that he's stuck up,
he simply knows the rest of the group likely has no clue what's going on, and to him, it's amusing.
of course he doesn't always leave them hanging, he's not a complete jerk, actually, he's the complete
opposite. whitfield wasn't much of a talker as a pup, while all the other children were socializing,
he was locked away in the intensive care unit of a zoo somewhere far off as they struggled to
figure out exactly what was wrong with his development. turns out, the male had a rare disease
known as "celiac", thus his intestines couldn't properly digest gluten, which is funny considering
he's a wolf. though the dry meal plan they had him on to begin with was killing him, and soon after
they figured it out, he was already two years old. putting him back into the enclosed area with his
litter mates didn't turn out very well, he was bullied often, put into submission everyday until he finally
broke and mauled a wolf in the facility. people were shocked, others proud, for the male had been
messing with others in the area for some time now but none of them knew much about fighting. whit
doesn't take it personally, but his late exposure to other wolves has left him rather independent and
standoffish, he's shy, cautious, but like his past: dangerous. he wasted no time building himself up
after he killed off the other male. the english brute stands above average, body fit with prime muscle
not only due to training but from supplements made to make him stronger. he is ashen white with a darker
gray cover, his eyes are a cold and powdery winter blue with a single glint of silver reflecting in
them. no one can deny his has an attractive smile, with his over-sized canines and claws in which support
a frame weighing an astonishing 186 pounds, but keep that to yourself, he'd hate for the alpha to know he
was a few pounds heavier than him. it's not a big deal though, whit does vary in weight considering his disease,
but with him being a wolf, normally meat doesn't carry the said 'death ingredient'. overall, whit is a nice
guy, but he's got a few of those 'bad guy' barriers that need a bit of polishing before a person gets to know
his true meaning of being here. he is loving, protective, and fatherly, but he's not necessarily the easiest to
approach due to his past. i'd tread lightly around the male, he'll either take you in under his wing of love or
rip your throat out. sarcastic, charming, and guarded, either love him or hate him, you know he's more of a
fighter than a healer, so be careful when under his paws for healing, he's not afraid to get dirtier than he needs.
upon the matter of healing, the male could use some himself. he's never experienced the love of a true mother
nor father, being abandoned as a pup of course. when he is confronted about relationships, he normally shies away
from even the thoughts of it. if anyone dares to take him on about this, they will need strength and patience.
for his affections come in baby steps, maybe even a few blinks, but his love and loyalty will last forever.

──────── LOCKHART ──────────────────────────

───────── ❤❤❤ ─────────

turn on's: blue or brown eyes, smooth fur, dark pelts, confidence, motherly natures, cute habits, quirky, cuddly, skilled in what they're passionate in, friendly. lean. elegant, instrest in herbs.

turn off's: ignorance, arrogance, flirty personalities, disrespecting anyone, solid fur colour, odd eyes, 'plump' body, no sense of humor, rude, too muscular, unreasonably violent.

exaggerated accent: off-landish, posh english. thick manchester tongue with slight lisps on words that aren't known in his tone. smooth, handsome.

preferred: fish & venison. nighttime & afternoon. females & females only. swimming & running. stream water & mountain water. daydreaming and imagination. music and peace. lavender & poppy. cool and dark. starlight and moonlight.

───────── ❤❤❤ ─────────

[ do not copy or steal please ]
Last edited by kintsugi. on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡thx.darlings♡ » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:42 pm

@king dan omg so cool love the art your accepted
hello darlings ♡
- "Okay. It Took Eight
Seconds Before
You Were Quiet.
Time Is Limited.
You Kids Are Not
Rational Enough."
—Aizawa Shouta

♡thx.darlings♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Denali and Jasper

Postby ♡thx.darlings♡ » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:43 pm

Oblivion-Wing01 wrote:

[ NAME ]
    Denali

[ AGE ]
    Young Adult / 3 Years

[ GENDER ]
    Female

[ PACK ]
    Secret Island Pack

[ RANK ]
    Warrior

[ EYE COLOR ]
    Pale Yellow

[ PELT COLOR ]
    Base coat is a deep red that darkens to black along her back and fades to white down her legs and chest.

[ HEIGHT ]
    31 Inches Tall

[ WEIGHT ]
    71 lbs

[ FAMILY ]
    Jasper - Brother

[ PERSONALITY ]
    Denali is very upbeat and kind. She does tend to be a bit of a trickster, but not enough to be a hindrance - she knows well enough when to be serious. She has a quick wit - known to throw sarcastic jabs and quips. Denali is fearless; unafraid to go after what she wants or to assist the pack.
    Denali is some-what alluring, being a strong and capable female and quite striking in appearance. Denali doesn't seem to notice this about herself. She doesn't dislike the attention she receives because of this, but it could land her in some trouble.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[ NAME ]
    Jasper

[ AGE ]
    Young Adult / 3 Years

[ GENDER ]
    Male

[ PACK ]
    Secret Island Pack

[ RANK ]
    Hunter

[ EYE COLOR ]
    Amber

[ PELT COLOR ]
    Base coat is a dark blond that subtly fades to a soft cream. Back has a dark brown saddle.

[ HEIGHT ]
    33 Inches

[ WEIGHT ]
    85 lbs

[ FAMILY ]
    Denali - Sister

[ PERSONALITY ]
    Jasper's mind can not be changed once he has set it on something; his loyalty is unquestionable. Jasper doesn't do half-measures when it comes to missions he has been tasked with. He does everything to the best of his ability and is not afraid to push himself. It makes him a very powerful pack-member.
    Jasper looks quite fierce, one capable of leading his own pack. However, he has no desire to lead a pack of his own. Jasper only desires acceptance and to be one of the most valued members of the pack.

before your accepted could you add a bit of history in there
hello darlings ♡
- "Okay. It Took Eight
Seconds Before
You Were Quiet.
Time Is Limited.
You Kids Are Not
Rational Enough."
—Aizawa Shouta

♡thx.darlings♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:19 pm

Fixed.
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡thx.darlings♡ » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:30 pm

Oblivion-Wing01 wrote:
Fixed.

your now accepted
hello darlings ♡
- "Okay. It Took Eight
Seconds Before
You Were Quiet.
Time Is Limited.
You Kids Are Not
Rational Enough."
—Aizawa Shouta

♡thx.darlings♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kintsugi. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:25 am

thanks! c: can't wait to start.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡thx.darlings♡ » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:43 am

me too im waiting for at 2 more wolf forms so we can start but @king dan you don't mind making a female do you?
hello darlings ♡
- "Okay. It Took Eight
Seconds Before
You Were Quiet.
Time Is Limited.
You Kids Are Not
Rational Enough."
—Aizawa Shouta

♡thx.darlings♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kintsugi. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:45 am

;; i could try? i don't have any female characters atm because i'm not the best at playing them.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡thx.darlings♡ » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:04 am

♛ king dan wrote:;; i could try? i don't have any female characters atm because i'm not the best at playing them.

that's fine then i don't mind if your a male i was thinking of trying to keep genders even
hello darlings ♡
- "Okay. It Took Eight
Seconds Before
You Were Quiet.
Time Is Limited.
You Kids Are Not
Rational Enough."
—Aizawa Shouta

♡thx.darlings♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist