Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ's Search

Postby ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:17 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxx Bυттεяƒlч'ѕ Sεαяcнxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wнαт I'м Cαραвlε Oƒ
▫ Active daily
▫ Detailed plots
▫ 1-10+ paragraphs
▫ LGBT+ friendly

Wнαт I'м Eхρεcтıпɢ
▫ Active 3-4 times a week
▫ Contribute to plot
▫ 1-3 paragraphs
▫ Can play 2+ characters

xxxxxxxxxxxx Bυттεяƒlч'ѕ Sεαяcнxxxxxxxxxxxx

Below is what I'm interested in role playing. I love fantasy and medieval based role-plays, however I enjoy modern day role plays as well. I am not picky in my role plays as I love finding new creative ways to make a plot. I will never turn down a magic-based role play, and romance is kind of a must unless we've established they are to be related or just friends or whatever we decide. I will play any kind of pairing, mxf, mxm, fxf, but my favorite is mxm, though that doesn't mean that's all I will play!

Supernatural Settings:
Hunters
Werewovles
Vampires
Angels
Demons

Fantasy:
Elves
Mages/Sorcerers/Wizards

Medieval:
Kingdom pairings
Assassins

High school/College plots:
good x bad
magic based

War Settings:
vampire x werewolf
hunter x vampire
kingdom wars
good x bad

My Own Created plots:
"Darkness"
"Nightmares"
"Guardians"
"The Underground Tribe"
"Precious Bidding"
There’s a ton of information I can give you about these role plays, so if you
are by any means interested in any of these, please shoot me a private message and I can
help you understand them a bit better!

I have a few plots and ideas that I've made up and have been turned into small short story books that I work on occasionally. I would like to use one of these plots. It can be used with any of the above pairings and I am willing to make all kinds of twists and changes to really make the plot our own! The basic outline that I would like is that it is somewhat magic based, usually there is some kind of war. I can go in depth to those who are interested, as well as I can send you copies of the book to see and learn more about what I'm talking about!
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:44 pm

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1x1 roleplays. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. Please be aware, I do have a job. I don't get on much when I work doubles. I usually will stay up if I have the next day off. If I forgot about it, just bump it up. I RP in fourms, and will double up if needed. Just ask me about doubling up, I will be happy to do so.

One rule is that I don't want someone who will just quit on me. Not tell me they don't want to roleplay with me here. If you are one of those people that do, don't bother of roleplaying with me. At least tell me if you're going to be gone for a couple of days, and that. :/
Roleplays I am looking for

I have a plot idea for a Halo and Destiny roleplay.
For the Halo one, I was thinking about a new ODST. They are bit of a trouble, and always seems to run in trouble. The Spartan has to end up saving them which makes them not so happy. But one day, the ODST gets seriously hurt from trying to save the Spartan from getting hurt. The Spartan gets very worries, and they soon start building a relationship.
I'm fine with MxM on this one, and MxF. If we do chose MxF, I would like to play the female ODST

For the Destiny tbe hunter's friend has recently turned to the darkness. It's their job to get their friend back to the light. It won't be that easy, but they want their friend get back. They would risk their life for their friend. The two had known each other for years. Can they get their friend back to the darkness, or will they join their side? I would love for this one to have romance in it.
I'm fine with MxM, or MxF. If we do MxF, I would like to play the female hunter.

Kidnapped x kidnapper ( Would love to do a M x M one. I would like to play the person who gets kidnapped.

I would love to try a midevil vampire x human RP. I would like to play the human, and prefer it to be M x M.

I would like this one to be M x M only. I was thinking about my character having a power. He's the first human to have one. The government has been after him, and a certain one. He ends up going after my character, and takes him in. My character doesn't like him so he eceaspes. Can he find him before it's too late? What if my character starts to like him. I would love try try this out. )

Charlie scene x my OC ( I just started to get back into Hollywood undead, and would love to do this one. )

I would love to a Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer roleplay. I prefer the two don't know each other at the begining. I would like to play Desmond. I was thinking Desmond could wake up in Alex's time era. This would be interesting for him.

Or maybe we could do something with Altair and Desmond. Feel free to suggest plots with it. Again, it doesn't have to have romance in it. I'm totally fine with it not having romance between the two.

Destiny ( I don't mind the paring in this. It can be Exo x human, Awoken x Exo, etc. )
Super heroes. Villain vs hero. ( I would love to play the Villain. I'm really looking for a M x M on this one, but I'm alright doing M x F. I would like to play the female. )
Transformers
Halo
Assassins creed ( I'm fine with OC and cannon characters. )
Vampire/Werewolf/Hunter
( I have a good plot for one. A male vampire has been watching a werewolf for a quite awhile. The female werewolf is aware, and doesn't like him that much. Little does she knew, my character is a danger. The male vampire has to protect her at all cost. Can he? Will she fell in love with this vampire when it's forbidden. I would like to play the female werewolf. )

Prototype ( I'm really looking for a Alex Mercer x my OC )
Vampire/Werewolves/Human
Marvel ( Deadpool x My OC, Spider man x my OC. Please I want to do this one! )
Multi Fandom
Vincent x my OC ( I was thinking what if my OC human from Transformers. It would be hilarious because my female character isn't the nicest. xD )
M x M ( Would love to do a human x vampire. I would like to play the human. I'm fine with any other
[/quote
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:40 pm

Fizzy-Pop wrote:
Fizzy-Pop wrote:
Fizzy-Pop wrote:
Hello! I'm Fizzy-Pop, but you can call me Fizzy. I am looking for a few 1x1 buddy's like everyone here.

Here's what you can expect from me:
•I'm usually on quite often, my busy life might get in the way of how active I am.
•I can be slow, due to my busy life
•If you are sure that I have forgotten about the roleplay, just bump the thread or send a PM my way - I will get back to you as soon as possible.
•I am nice and easygoing and likes to talk in OOC
•I am scared of one liners so i avoid them and you should too and my literacy depends on my partner's literacy
•My characters generally range within the ages of 18-20.
•Rarly, i can't post images for my characters so i describe them.
•I can play both genders
•I can't do MxM or FxF romance - I don't have anything against them, i have no idea how play them.
•I may add more characters in the roleplay as we go

What I expect from you:
•Don't ditch me while we are planning/making the 1x1, I find it rude...so don't bother of PM me if your planning to do so
•Please don't drop the rp without telling me
•Be friendly
•Please be patient with waiting for responses.
•Contributes to the plot, throw some ideas at me even as we rp, it would be helpful and fun.
•For literacy, I would prefer someone who writes 2 and more lines, and try's to beat the length of my replies.
•Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation is also preferred. Typos and mistakes are understandable.
•I would prefer if you could play both genders.
•I would prefer to roleplay in the forums- my PM's get far too cluttered for me to keep up with a RP there.
•don't drop the rolplay without telling me please
•not to be afraid to add characters as we roleplay, the more the better!

Here is what I want to roleplay:
-vampire x human
-ghost x human (has a plot )
-Fantasy-themed plots
-dragon riders (Craving! i want!)
-vamp kidnappes human(this craving can't stop...)
-human and a demon and a Guardian angel (this will be good as a 1x1x1)(I have a plot)
-fursonals(ANYONE HAVE A NEED TO USE THEIR FURSONAL? ~I HAVE A BAD CRAVING FOR THIS!)
-Pokemon!
-Element people

What I won't currently roleplay:
-MxM or FxF romance
-bands
-Justin Bieber
-Warrior cats.. sorry I have not read the books...yet
-Anything involving the apocalypse or zombies
-Adventure Time
-Hunger Games...I don't like my characters being killed
-normal everyday people. I find it boring....
-Twilight.......VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE!!..... fairies do... :lol:
-Teen pregnancy
-High School (sorry, I lose interest in these...it gets pretty boring, in my opinion... ^~^' If you can come up with a creative plot, I may be persuaded to do this one, however. c:)
-Anything that breaks CS rules
-Gay ships- I just can't rp them

(If there is something you don't see on either list, PM me. I'll let you know if I am interested or not. I'm open to suggestions! thank you for taking a look on my post! I hope to hear from some of you, soon! ^.^
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:17 am

Wolfie's 1x1 Search

Quick info
Name Thrown.To.The.Wolves
Nick-name Wolfie
About me I am a teenage female living in the CST, I am currently in high school, so I might be busy some days. That's it for now...

What to expect from me
Posts I tend to mirror post, but otherwise I consider myself a semi-lit role-player. I can type from two sentences to two paragraphs. Like everyone else here, writer's block does happen and my grammar and punctuation will never be perfect! My posts won't have complex coding in them, but they will be semi-pretty.
Activity I am active almost daily, but I am pretty much never online during the weekend, and I have pretty fast replies. If I will ever be gone for more than a day, I will let you know! I will NEVER abandon a role-play without a warning or reason!

What I expect from you
Posts I don't want any one-liners in the beginning of the rp, please have at least two sentences in each post! I do understand that writer's block does happen, but two sentences is not that much to ask. I will never call you out on bad punctuation or grammar as long as I can understand it. Coding is not a big thing for me, I can't code much, so I don't expect you to be able to either.
Activity I would like a partner who can reply a few times a day at the very least. If you will be gone for over a day, please tell me! I can't stress it enough when people just disappear without a warning and come back days after. Please, please, PLEASE don't abandon the rp without at least telling me why. I hate it when people do that to me, and leave me wondering what I did wrong! Even if I am not the reason, please just tell me.

What I am interested in
I am fine with LGBTQ+ pairings, though I am not too comfortable with fxf. I can play both genders, but I do lean toward male.

Romance
---
-Human x supernatural-
Vampire x Human (mxm, mxf)
Werewolf x Human (mxf)
werewolf x werewolf (mxm)

-Human x Human-
Perfect strangers (mxm, mxf)
Country boy x city girl (mxf)
Sports rivals (mxm)

Throw some ideas at me!
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daisies. » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:40 am

LOOKING FOR A PARTNER!

hello! i'm daisies and i am a female who loves romance roleplays. i consider myself semi - literate and
        typically like playing the female role. i only do mxf but that's not to say i don't support +lgbt commun
        ity <<33. although i am very interested in just a romance one on one, i'd like it to have a nice develop
        ed plot with drama and want someone who will want to discuss it as we progress with the roleplay tog
        ether. i hope to make a new friend and not just a one on one partner ~ if you're interested or have an
        y ideas, please pm me! i enjoy seeing new messages in my inbox aha.

what i expect.
        • either 3+ sentences or 200 - 400 words
        • able to play males and do mxf only
        • correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation
        • decent at writing detailed and interesting posts
        • someone who's patient in responses
        • can get a post up at least once or more a week

what i'm interested in ( but not limited to ).
        • any romance
        • warrior cats
        • horses ( ? basically any animals really )
        • supernatural
        • high school
        • arranged marriage
        • college students
        • kpop
        • opposites attract kind of roleplays
        • forbidden romance

but i'm pretty flexible as long as it has somewhat romance and drama heh.
daisies.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blacksteel alchemist » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:55 am

blacksteel alchemist wrote:
BSA'S SEARCH
Hiya! I'm the Blacksteel Alchemist and if you can't tell, I'm looking for a one on one!

What to expect from me...
-I mirror posts. If you give me short replies, I will give you short replies.
-I like to play a female.
-I do not like to double. But, if it's the only way we can rp, I'm open to it.

What I expect from you...
-I would like it if you were high semi-literate to literate.
-I hope you'll be willing to tell me if you want to leave.
-I would like it if you could reply at least once a day.

What I'm interested in...

CRIMINAL MINDS
HotchXOC(Craving. Have plots)
ReidXOC(Have plot)
MorganXOC(Have plot)

SUPERNATURAL
CannonXOC
SamxOC(Craving. Have plots)
DeaonxOC(Craving. Have plots)
CannonXCannon
Destiel(Have plots)
Sastiel(Have plot)
J2(Have plot)

(Bolded is who I prefer to play)

Love,
BSA
blacksteel alchemist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:26 am

_______________________________________ohayō!

hi there, my name is itach me ~ itach you, please feel free to call me itachi. i've been on a hiatus
    until recently. i had to put my dog down and lost my muse. i couldn't seem to get on and post or do
    much of anything besides work. i've started to get creativity back and i'm looking for a good romance
    poleplay. i am very flexible and really up for anything so if you want to mix it up with horror or other
    types of genres just make a suggestion. I mirror posts, so however much you write I can write. Also,
    depends on my moods and schedule though. I tend to switch from computer to phone, my post drop a
    little when I an on my phone but once I get back to a computer I can write more. I tend get pretty
    bad writers block so you gotta be patent with me. I am most looking for fxf & fxm and will do both
    medieval and modern eras. I promise I don't bite, I am open to roleplay off site, I have a FR account
    and a discord if you would prefer. heres a few ideas I have:

> Music School classic x rock
      > Android x human
      > Vampire x human
      > Werewolf x human
      > shifter x human
      > Anime {open for any as long as we use our oc's and I have seen the anime c:}
      > Princess x kidnapper
      > Wolves
      > Cops and Robbers
      > AOT (Attack on Titan)
      > Enemy Romance
      > Dragons
      > Inuyasha
      > Divergent
      > Pokémon
      > Sebastian Michaelis X my neko OC

Slowly getting back into the swing of things!!
Image Image Image
~ Come Join us as an Artist ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:06 am

Hello!

I'm Laurara, and I'm looking for someone to 1x1 rp with!!

About me:

I'm an adult player, and I'm on GMT. English is my first language, so my literacy level is quite high. I'm training to be a teacher, and I'm quite picky about grammar, so if you feel like your literacy level would not suit a Semi-Lit RP, then I might not be the partner for you. If you would like some examples of what my skills are, you can check here, here or here! However, I am partial to making mistakes, so don't worry too much about little mistakes!

I'm online almost every day, and can be online for a couple of hours at a time.

What I'm looking for:

✪ I'm looking for someone who is semi-lit.
✪ I'm looking for someone who will reply as quickly as they can

And that's it really!

What I'm willing to RP:

Any kind of animal RP!
Mythical creatures RP
An animal and human RP, like a stables or a kennel.
Mythical humans - angels/demons/etc
Medieval RPs
Skyrim/Dragon Age
(and possibly other video games, it depends if I've played them!)

I am happy to play either genders, with any sexualities.

What I am NOT willing to RP:
High school/Middle School RPs
Real people RPs (like bands or actors)
A romance-only plot.
I don't mind incorporating romance into a bigger plot line, but I am not interested in a roleplay that is entirely focused on romance.

Other than that, if you have an idea, feel free to PM me! I like to think that I'm quite friendly, so I'd be happy to have a little chat with you before we start.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fanxy's search // an update

Postby year of the ox » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:46 am

hello everyone, i'm <<fanxy child>>. i am a simple person looking for a one x one with someone.
      here are some things you need to know about me, my expectations, etc ;

[expectations ; ] i. comfortable with lgbt+ characters (your characters do not have to be part of
      the community but mine might be) ii. comfortable with interracial relationships iii. be capable of
      writing at least three or four lines iv. have good (or at least understandable) spelling, punctuation
      and grammar (spag) v. be able to post fairly often (at least once per day)

[about me ; ] i. i live in the uk ii. i am still in school but i should be able to post at least once a
      day iii. i am a sucker for any type of romance iv. i am more comfortable with playing males but i
      can play females too v. i am semi lit though i tend to mirror posts vi. i have pretty good spag.

[what i will not do ; ] i will not do any sort of animal roleplays due to lack of interest as well as
      experience. i will also prefer not to do any historic roleplay as i am not particularly good at those
      either. i will (obviously) not to anything against the cs rules.

[what i will do ; ] i will do any sort of romance based roleplays as long as they respect the rules.
      i also might do some fandom roleplays but that is if i find a plot i am interested in. some of my
      fandoms include ; death note, attack on titan, blue exorcist, american horror story, seven deadly sins
      (anime). i am honestly very open to suggestions though i do not necessarily promise i will like everything.

i actually have two soulmate-based plots below. i honestly crave these two plots ;

[plot 1 ; ] <<person a>> and <<person b>> live in a world where soulmates exist. in said world, one of
      the people is born with a mark whilst the other gets theirs when their soulmate needs them most. once
      both soulmates have their mark, the two can sense each other's feelings and send each other messages
      through a telepathic connection. <<person a>> is a wanted mafia/gang leader whilst <<person b>> is a
      detective, tasked to catch them. <<person a>>, who was born with their soulmate mark, uses the mark
      as a symbol for their gang. much to <<person b's>> surprise, the mark is slowly etching itself into their
      skin. at first, <<person b>> hates the idea of being soulmates with a criminal, but after sensing all of
      the pain and sadness <<person a>> is feeling, they begin feeling sympathy.
      (i would prefer if this was a mxm but i am not enforcing that)

[plot 2 ; ] <<person a>> and <<person b>> also live in a world where soulmates exist, however most don't
      realise their soulmate bond. in this world, a person can hear their soulmate if they are humming or singing.
      <<person a>> is an upcoming singer and they always find themselves doing one of the two variants. on the
      other hand, <<person b>> is a bar tender who always finds themselves having songs stuck in their head. the
      only problem is, <<person b>> doesn't recognise half of the songs. however, when <<person a>> finds themselves
      performing in the bar where <<person b>> works at, the latter finds themselves recognise all of <<person a's>>
      songs. after that, the two slowly begin to know each other.
      (i do not have any gender preferences for this plot)
year of the ox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ - .ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕤. 𝟙𝕩𝟙 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 - ♛

Postby sxtxrn » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:23 am

♛ - .ℂ 𝕙 𝕖 𝕣 𝕣 𝕪 𝔹 𝕝 𝕠 𝕤 𝕤 𝕠 𝕞 𝕤. 𝟙 𝕩 𝟙 𝕤 𝕖 𝕒 𝕣 𝕔 𝕙 - ♛
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Hello! I'm Charli. I'm a teenage girl who is pansexual and obsessed with bands. I love reading, watching tv, and comic books in
general. I'm playing volleyball, so my schedule is a little haywire, I will PM you my game and practice schedule though!
Please keep in mind I will not be available from 7:50 AM - 4/5 PM CST. I'm looking for a one x one, and I will be
very flexible with the topic, but please do not PM me if you are looking for something that I'm not interested
in. (Ex: MLP, anime, bts, ect ect.) That's all really, onto the rest of what I require, what I am looking for,
and what I'm not! (Please also keep in mind that I want someone who is able to work around the crappy
schedule I will have for a few months [its until the end of october-ish]. KNOW! I will work around your
schedule as well, I find that fair, if you have any issues with this, my pm box is always open!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Keep in mind, I am roleplaying to practice
my writing and grammar skills, you could
make several errors and that's okay by me!
I've only been avidly writing for about a
year now, so I'm not a master either, no
one is perfect so I wont judge to much,
because that wouldn't be fair.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Will Do wrote: ▻ Male x male
▻ Fandom
▻ Female x Female
▻ Harry Potter
▻ Bands (Not BTS, 5SOS, or 1D)
▻ LGBT+ stuff

Will Not Do wrote:▻ Heterosexual relationships.
[Im not good at them woopS]
▻ One Direction
▻ BTS [anything kpop in general.]
▻ 5 Seconds Of Summer
▻ MLP
▻ Anything i'm not comfortable with
▻ Anything that breaks CS rules

Want wrote:▻ Ferard
▻ Harry Potter [Most likely non-romance]
▻ Petekey
▻ Supernatural [Hunting partners]
▻ To Be Determined
Requirements wrote:▻ You MUST be able to communicate with me.
I am very friendly and I'd like to keep this
roleplay going as long as I could.
▻ Please be able to post at least once a day
▻ No text talk! I'm fine with it if they are
ACTUALLY TEXTING! I find text-talk annoying and it
kind of ruins the roleplay.
▻ Please have decent grammar.
▻ Please don't be disrespectful to the choices I make
when writing, I often write the way I do because I have
a few things planned, no matter which way
the roleplay turns.
▻ Please try to do at least two sentences a post, I understand