✗ ) || burn, discussion thread }-- open for forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby energy. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:40 pm

░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░

DISCUSSION THREAD
───────────────────────────────────
Provided Character Sheet:
Code: Select all
[list][list][list][img]character%20image%20here[/img][/list]
[size=85]name:
desired rank:
pack/group:

coat colors:
eye color(s):
figur[/size]e/build:
height/weight:
features(scars etc):
scent:

overall personality:
pos.traits:
neu.traits:
neg.traits:

sexual preference:
crush:
mate:
pups(if any):

history: (must have)[/size][/list][/list]

───────────────────────────────────
back to main thread
any questions?
PM ENERGY.
PM lunar eclipse.
Last edited by energy. on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BISHOP//[king]

Postby energy. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:34 pm

──HAVE WILTED
┌───────────────┐

i. bishop//ii. masculine//iii. six
s.o: heteroromantic demisexual
crush: n/a||tbd/tba
theme: way down we go - kaleo

└───────────────┘
THE TULIPS───

──────────────────────────
This is Bishop. An ashy coated male with honey
amber eyes. With a toned muscular figure and
sharp tongue Bishop isn't just know for his goo
d looks but also his intelligence. Standing to b
e ninety centimeters at the shoulder and weig
hing to be, eighty-five kilograms, he's a force
to be not to be reckoned with. Bishop does ha
ve flaws with his figure though. He stands sho
rter than his female fighter Neith and that bugs
him to the point of jealously of her. He hates
to be seen as helpless and weak.

──────────────────────────
╔━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╗

As for personality Bishop is defensive, hotheaded, loyal to the ones who follow him, and
currently a bit power-hungry because he's fighting his own sister for the rank of alpha. He
is a major flirt, and will usually go after one he likes and won't stop till they eventually gi
ve in. Bishop's tongue is as sharp dagger and can be coated in honey at times if he wants it
to be. He doesn't usually get jealous but when he doesn't it's for a stupid reason, or if
its about some fae in his pack. When Bishop falls for one, he will grow deathly loyal to
them and make sure they're just as loyal to him as he is to them

╚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╝
THE DEMONS//THE DEMONS
RUN IN CIRLES
────────────────
Last edited by energy. on Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NEITH//[fighter]

Postby energy. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:34 pm

WHY DO YOU SHAKE?
xxxxxxxxxxxx
i. neith//ii. feminine//iii. six
s.o. demiromantic heterosexual
crush: n/a||tbd/tba
theme: colors - hasley

xxxxxxxxxxxx
DO YOU FEAR ME?
xxxxxxxxxxxx
WHY I STAND BEFORE YOU!!
───────────────────────────────
Meet Neith! At first sight Neith is seen as either gorgeous
or challenging. With an oversized figure standing to be
ninety-four centimeters and weighing at eighty-three
kilograms. Her most intriging feature is her stunning pa
le green eyes. Her coat consists of grey, black, cream,
tan, and white. So your standard timber wolf colors.

───────────────────────────────
I WAS SENT ON BEHALF OF!!
┌───────────┐

SKILLS//STATS
strength: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
speed: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
stamina: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
cooperation ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
pain tolerance: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
med: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
intelligence: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
bravery ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
tracking: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
hunting: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
sight: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
hearing: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
────────────────────
voiced by: charilze theron

└───────────┘
────SHAKE
STILL, I'M MERELY
──────────────────────
Neith to most is seen as intimidating
cruel, vain, and merciless. Though
she is much more than that. Neith is
many things. Including bad things, but

──────────────────────
A MESSENGER.
──A WEAPON!!
┌─────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
who is someone to judge a book by their cover. As for Neith's build, as explained earlier Neith has a massive figure and towers over most
wolves. Well... all wolves. It's not her fault she got good jeans. She has powerful jaws that are packed with razor fangs and strength. She
has powerful legs, body, and muscles that make her an excellent fighter. Her massive size, in general, frightens others away so she doesn't
need to worry about adding and new scars to her collection. She has large scars on her underbelly, and several lined along her muzzle
and neck. Now to the personality. A beauty with a cold heart, some say which is very accurate. Neith is extremely cold to outsiders,
and will not take to them to light. She will grow aggressive and over protective if she's accompanied by anyone, at the time if they stumble
across a wolf not from their own pack. Neith is vengeful, venomous and vain. Once she gets started it's hard to stop her. Neith will go to the
point where her enemy is either dead or at surrender so then they never mess with her or anyone she cares about again. Along with her over
-protective nature she's very selfless when it comes to her loved ones. She will put them before her at all times. Usually, this will look like Neith
just cutting her diet so then the younger ones can eat, or her friends can eat. Though she does this with her most trusted ones, and trust doesn't
come easy with Neith. It's like a human trying to get a stallion to trust him. It takes him and lots of patience to understand her and get what
she is and what she's capable of. Neith works really well with pups since she can't have her own due to past events in her life. Most pups will flee
at the sight of the female and she understands why considering she used to be a small helpless ball of fur herself. Neith is intelligent creative, and
strategic, stern and serious making her an excellent teacher when it comes to battle related things, other things not so much.

└─────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by energy. on Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✗ ) || burn, discussion thread }-- wip dnp

Postby energy. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:42 pm

┌─────────────────────
─────────────────────┘
neutral(▼) enemies(✖) might be a love interest(♡) crush(♥) ally(✦)
────────────────────────────────────
The Alphas:
Bishop[n.a]: himself
Raven[✖]: His current main enemy, who is also his sister. He blames her for this feud, between the packs, and doesn't believe she deserves the title.

The Right-Paw Dog's:
Leviathan(Bishop's right-paw)[✦]: Bishop trusts this wolf with his life. If he didn't then what would've been the reason to choose him to be his right paw dog. Bishop would face the world back to back with this wolf.
Jayander(Raven's right-paw)[✖]: Jayander is someone who gets on Bishop's nerves. She shouldn't have any part in this war.He sees her as a stupid outcast who shouldn't belong in a pack, to begin with.

King Bishop//Bishop's Group:
mavis[▼]: Bishop doesn't know Mavis too well, but know's where Mavis is Neith is. The two are like glue, and Neith is her bodyguard almost. He know's the two would die together if it came to that. Seeing she's loyal means something to the male.
neith[✦]: bishop is jealous of her at times but does enjoy her company. Being one of the strongest in his pack Bishop respects this wolf, and knows what she's damn good at her job, and would never let her leave his pack.
adyrana[▼]: bishop doesn't know this fae all too well. He know's she's close with Neith and that they're practically the same. Strong. Loyal. Selfless and great in battle.
dakota[▼]: Bishop never really has interacted with this female before. She seem's loyal but too distant for his liking. He doesn't know whether to trust her or not.
finnigan[✖]: This wimp puts Bishop in a bad mood. Just seeing him trying to prove he's worth something makes him cringe. Bishop know's he harsh on him, but one it's fun. Two easyily disposeable... That's rather harsh... Even for Bishop.

Queen Raven//Raven's Group:
lamar[✖]: Bishop doesn't care for this emotional wreck of a male. He doesn't know him and doesn't care if he lives or dies. He sided with Raven and that's all he cares about. Bishop doesn't work well with emotional wrecks, to begin with and would throw him away if he was standing with him. He is weak and could easily be brought down, Bishop believes.
nikkita[▼]: Doesn't know her but has seen her once or twice while she was out hunting. He know's she's not one of his wolves, so he won't talk to her, or think about her for all he cares.
cael[✖]: Bishop has heard stories of this charming, male. He's had several run in's with this wolf, and damn... he will admitt this wolf lives up to his name, as handsome and charming.
mari[▼]: Bishop know's she's Neith's cousin. He hasn't told Neith she's alive. He can't hate this pup considering Neith loves her to death.
damon[▼]: Doesn't know him. Doesn't care too. He could die and he wouldn't have known who this wolf is or was. All he cares about is his loyalty to Raven. Anyone loyal to that fae, is dead to him.
conan[▼]: Doesn't know him. Doesn't care too. He could die and he wouldn't have known who this wolf is or was. All he cares about is his loyalty to Raven. Anyone loyal to that fae, is dead to him.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
┌─────────────────────
─────────────────────┘
neutral(▼) enemies(✖) might be a love interest(♡) crush(♥) ally(✦)
────────────────────────────────────
The Alphas:
Bishop[✦]: Neith trusts her alpha and knows his feelings of jealousy towards her being a larger female than him, and it makes her laugh. She's loyal to her alpha, and her alpha alone. She considers him a friend and would protect him like any other wolf.
Raven[▼]: Neith doesn't know how she feels about Queen Raven. She doesn't know her well enough but knows the war between the two packs has to do with her and Bishop.

The Right-Paw Dog's:
Leviathan(Bishop's right-paw)[♡]: Neith knows this wolf, is damn well at what he does and finds him interesting though she'd never admit it. Her feelings towards him are iffy and she's unsure what to feel when around him.
Jayander(Raven's right-paw)[✖]: Neith has had several run in's with this wolf in the past and from those times she doesn't like her. Too serious for her own good. Like she gives a damn. A loner now entering the war? Please... She barely understands pack life. Neith thinks.

King Bishop//Bishop's Group:
mavis[✦]: This is Neith's best friend. She'd step in the face of danger for this wolf anytime anywhere. She loves this wolf with all her heart and would stick up for her and be there for her all day long if she could.
neith[n.a]: herself
adyrana[✦]: This is Neith's duplicate almost. Standing to be the same height and having the same personality the two work very well together and fight well side by side. They have similar views and she likes having someone to agree with.
dakota[▼]: Neith doesn't know this fae to well. Rather small... to her. But lets be honest, everyone is small compared to Neith.
finnigan[✖.✦]: This is the ONLY wolf in the pack Neith has a love-hate relationship with. She hates his wimpy nature, but would protect the runt with her life cause who would she bug if he died right?

Queen Raven//Raven's Group:
lamar[✖]: Lamar to Neith is the same view as Bishop's weak and easily crushed. She'd rather put this male down herself due to that and how his mind works Neith can't understand. Believing he's in charge all the time. If he was in Neith's band of fighters she'd have his head.
nikkita[✖]: Neith has had plenty of run in's with this wolf. She hates her guts. Her rebellious nature set's Neith off along with her ability to make her use someone just like that. Neith can see past the innocent smile she puts on. Neith would gladly put her in place if asked, by Raven herself or Bishop.
cael[✖]: She's been a witness to his charms. Too many times. God this creep gives her vibes. He speaks so calmly and it freaks the hell out of her. But damn... she would be lying if she said he wasn't living up to that charm of his.
mari[✦]: this is Neith's cousin. Before the war Neith took care of Mari, and when she sided with Bishop, she believed Mari to be killed in a battle she is unaware of her living and residing in Raven's pack.
damon[▼]: Neith doesn't know or care to know this wolf. Just another stranger in Raven's pack to her.
conan[▼]: Neith doesn't know or care to know this wolf. Just another stranger in Raven's pack to her.
Last edited by energy. on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✗ ) || burn, discussion thread }-- raven // the queen

Postby lunera. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:52 pm

NDxINxEVERYxDEMO
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ⌦ii ⌫ ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

╔━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╗

name. raven. nickname. queen raven, queen bee gender. c
isfemale age. 6 years sexuality. heteromantic demisexual
crush. cael mate. none family. bat, snowbell, king bishop

╚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
raven is a slightly bossy, dramatic, attention seeking sh
ewolf. she's selfish as well at times, and is independent

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ --- ┓

despite of all this, she's loyal and fierce, and will always
stand up for herself and others when needed. she hates
how rude her brother is being! she was firstborn, so she
deserve the title. she's hotheaded and ruthless, and quit
e brutal and seems like she has no mercy. her paws are
nimble, and unlike her brother she's built on speed and
smarts, which her brother seems all brawn and no brains
she does like it when it's peace to catch up at times too

┗ --- ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛

───────────────────────────────────────
STRIDES! STRIDES! STRIDES!

───────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by lunera. on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✗ ) || burn, discussion thread }-- mavis // the fighter

Postby lunera. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:58 pm

▬▬▬▬( NOBODY )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
name. mavis gender. female rank. fighter age. 3 1/2 years sexuality. heteromantic asexual
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( BUT ME )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

name. mavis. nickname. fairy, fae, ice queen gender. ci
sfemale age. 3 1/2 years sexuality. heteromantic demis
exual crush. n/a mate. n/a family. bark, rainstorm, ike

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ISxxxxxGONNA
lllll
━━━━━━━━━━
CHANGExixxMY
┌──────────────
xxdue to her icy cold per
sonality, she's know as th
e "ice queen of demons"

──────────────┘

Last edited by lunera. on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✗ ) || burn, discussion thread }-- relationships

Postby lunera. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:06 pm

-- too lazy ;-; --
Last edited by lunera. on Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✗ ) || burn, discussion thread }-- open for forms

Postby kintsugi. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:11 pm

[ might i have a reservation for the right-paw dog for the king bishop, please? c: ]
Last edited by kintsugi. on Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunera. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:13 pm

once you follow the rules c:
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✗ ) || burn, discussion thread }-- open for forms

Postby kintsugi. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:14 pm

[ pardon me, i'm on my cellphone so some of the rules are a bit jumbled up! c: ]
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me