error 404 in the discussion thread// open

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

キラハ · 失わ

Postby // Kzryail » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:26 pm

"Desert Flower"
Kiraha Ushinawa
キラハ · 失わ
"The headphones still play music of nostalgia."
I could just stare
blankly at the bitter
remnants of a life
Basic Info wrote:Name: Kiraha Ushinawa
Romaji: キラハ · 失わ
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 102lb
Hair Color: Gold
Eye Color: Beige
Sexuality: Aromantic
"Partner": Lucemon
and Ancientsphinxmon
Extra: Nickname: Sandy
Bonus Info wrote:
  1. Has a fascination in
    Egyptian gods
  2. Gets cold easily
RP Info wrote:Color: 928c62
Theme: Headphone Actor
F/c: Ohana Matsumae
Notes: Have you been
paying attention?
That never taught me
much about the world
Appearance wrote:Features that make them, them.
A girl with hair that shines like gold, light brown eyes, and slightly tan skin. She seems to always have the two flower hairpieces in her hair along with her white headphones.
In the digital world she is usually seen wearing a light blue hoodie, a white t-short with some frills and a few stripes that range from yellow to orange in any tint. Wears skinny jeans that are slightly darker than the color of her hoodie and has a chain that hangs off her pants. It is unknown what kind of clothe she wears in the real world for she is only found in the digital world.

Persona wrote:The traits that compose them.
Though she doesn't know much about herself, right off the bat she is much like a quiet child. She's rather trusting of those around her and tends to stick when them when she trusts them. This also makes her a naive person who can easily be used without her knowing due to her clueless personality. She is watchful though, being quiet for the most part and watching from off to the sides, she can get an understanding of the world around her and the inhabitants in it.
Kiraha is a motherly figure to those whom she trusts, though she can be a little childish at times. She has a tenancy to be ditsy and forgetful, forgetting small bits of something important.

History wrote:How they came to be today.
She doesn't remember a thing about her past. Every so often though, she would see flashes of a city falling apart, slowly crumbling and set ablaze by the sun itself. All she recalls is finding herself in the desert of the digital world. It certainly wasn't the best place to wake up, but at least it wasn't in some tundra-like area where for she can't tolerate cold temperatures as well as he can with the heat. She was roaming around for a bit before an Anceintsphinxmon found her and accompanied her, acting very much like a partner digimon. He lead her around the place and made sure she was kept in a comfortable condition. Eventually the two of them found themselves out of the desert and in a meadow filled with flowers. That's where the two of them encountered Lucemon who took interest in the two of them, mainly the human. The three of them continue to wander the place, Lucemon often trying to drive of Ancientsphinxmon due to the desert digimon appearing to protect the human from the angel digimon.
The three of them ended up crossing paths with a certain white haired male which Kiraha took an attachment towards, so she follows him around. The digimons who were traveling with her had mixed feelings about this male. Lucempn thought he would be a nice person to have around while Ancientsphinxmon kept quiet like usual, but you can see that he was against it. Since then, they have stuck with the male, acting as a supporter of sorts for him.

Digimon wrote:The creature that accompanies them.
It truly is odd why an Ancientsphinxmon sticks around with Kiraha. That digimon was said to not be around after saving the ancient world, yet it appears before the human girl and keeps her safe from the dangers the digital world brings. He is a mute being who only responds through the eyes and body language.
Lucemon appears to be a peaceful digimon, but really he is a dangerous one. Looks can be deceiving after all. He has twisted intentions hidden within his sweet talk that Kiraha has never picked up.

Links and Bonds wrote:The relationships shared amongst others.
Listed in order of history
Last edited by // Kzryail on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:26 am, edited 11 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: error 404 in the discussion thread// open

Postby #kronchymeet » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:27 pm

Oh, sweet bro or gro;; I've had them planned from the beginning. ;))
Ye. I'll give um' to ya when we start. I guess we should start off right at the beginning of the "adventure", perhaps when everybody discovers their digivices and gets sort of "sucked in" from wherever they may be? :))
#kronchymeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:29 pm

So, I'm now in need of relationship charts and such for Hanako too <3
I also never got a response on Tatsuo's relationships with Akihiko or Nami
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:47 pm

Response?

Ok, I'll make him later :)
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:48 pm

Yeah, unless my computer derped I pmed you about Nami's relationship with Tatsuo xD
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:59 pm

thelowercase_king wrote:Oh, sweet bro or gro;; I've had them planned from the beginning. ;))
Ye. I'll give um' to ya when we start. I guess we should start off right at the beginning of the "adventure", perhaps when everybody discovers their digivices and gets sort of "sucked in" from wherever they may be? :))

owo
You gonna post first?
srry im just so hype
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #kronchymeet » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:14 pm

KZpectrum wrote:
thelowercase_king wrote:Oh, sweet bro or gro;; I've had them planned from the beginning. ;))

owo
You gonna post first?
srry im just so hype

I ya'all want me to. I don't care. :))
#kronchymeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:37 pm

C:

One uberly long post with one eye
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #kronchymeet » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:50 pm

i'm debating whether or not to make a know-it-all that just puts science to every single fact of imagination, and have them be the holder of "the crest of knowledge", or have the stereotypical prissy girl that acts extremely dull for attention be the holder of the crest. x3

I'll probably post for Vega here in a bit.
#kronchymeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:56 pm

Maybe a combination of both?
A prissy girl who's a know it all :v
(Would she and Takara get along? .... Probably not-)
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me