Star Pack (Forms and Discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Star Pack (Forms and Discussion)

Postby l y n n x o » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:33 pm

Username: l y n n x o
Name: Serenity
Personality: Sweet, Caring, Shy, Protective, Trustworthy
Powers: Can manipulate fire and has night vision
History: As a pup her father died, he couldn't stay alive due to everything that happened so it was just her and her mother all of her life, Her mother left her in the very outside of Star Pack, abandoning Serenity because she believed she couldn't take care of her anymore and Star Pack found her and took her in as one of their own. To this day, still she wonders about her mother
Crush: Storm
Mate: Nope
Pups: Doesn't want any as of right now.
Last edited by l y n n x o on Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
send over a trade! <3
Looking for 1x1 roleplays! PM with an idea! I'm open to anything!
l y n n x o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:08 pm

This pack interests me, but tell me, do we have to do 1-5 sentences? I get brain dead, or writers block, very easily. Also i hope Greek names are okay?? (They can still be called by the English names-)

Username: Hootsy
Name: Silence (His real name was basically Σιωπή, and can be said as Siopí)
Personality: Silence is usually a very quiet, suspected mute, emotionless wolf who just doesn't really mind you at all. He'll let you sit near him, talk to him, and even (maybe) let you nuzzle him, but until you do something wrong, he'll snap and bite at you. Also since he is a smaller than the normal male, he is a bit more sweeter than normal if you do somehow become this quiet guys friend.
Powers: Nature manipulation, he can grow flowers, moss, or a few other things on his pelt. He is currently learning how to use natures power to trap/injure his attackers. Water manipulation, he can do what his sister can do, but only parts of his body. He's trying to learn how to make a serpent out of water, or maybe even a serpent dragon.
History: Silence... well, not much to say for him. He was born to two unknown parents, at least unknown to him, who later died, he has a sister who still travels with him now. Both of them keep a very large distance from packs because they are afraid of being attacked and killed, but his sister is becoming more... absent minded. They both were born in a pack a bit far from StarPack, but that pack got wiped out by disease. As they traveled, Silence got a slight attraction to a male, but he soon found out that the male was in a pack and had to leave, before they were found out. He came forth to his sister with the truth and she didn't mind one bit, telling him to follow his heart. Both the siblings are still looking for a home, Silence wants a place where he can bed down without being called a tiny joke of a male, or somewhere along those lines. From a time in their puphood, he could remember the faint smell of cinnamon and wolves with green or gold eyes... He still tells his sister about it even now.
Crush: Open, come get the gay bean- (But if same gender couples aren't allowed tell me immediately)
Mate: Closed, he's Asexual...

Username: Hootsy
Name: Χαρά (Or Joy, can also be said as Chará)
Personality: Χαρά was given her name because of how bubbly and lively she was as a pup. Well, not as much anymore. Joy is cold, and will attack anyone who dares to pick on her little brother. She is reckless, diving headfirst into a battle without ANY thought of her own saftey, and she is braver than a bear, as her little brother would say. Since she looks like a male from the distance, until you hear her voice, this also makes her more Prideful than most. But past her reckless Tomboy acts, she still has her girly side, which means she'll actually sit down for maybe a few minutes and admire flowers, or just the little things in life. She'll also subconsciously sit down in front of you and compliment you, possibly flirt, then say a nice thing and leave.
Powers: Manipulates Water, able to change into a completely liquidized form of a wolf to evade attacks, but it takes a lot of energy from her. Manipulates Electricity, able to use it static from fur, or anything that can hold electricity, and can use it to teleport. She is currently learning how to mask her entire body with Electricity
History: Joy and her brother have been travelling around the forest for 2 years so far. They watched Star Pack move, relocate, and settle down for a few months. When they were teens, they almost got caught. As pups, their parents loved them dearly, and promised them a pack with good leaders, Her as the alpha female, and her brother, as the beta. Things went bad really fast after becoming 1 year old, wolves had suddenly started to drop dead in the pack. The leaders, Omar, the alpha male, and Lily, the female, perished soon after, leaving Joy and Silence alone with no family after three days. They still are looking for a family though... Joy wants a place she can call home, get a mate, and maybe even have pups one day. Or become Alpha of StarPack, she could dream it all in a heartbeat. From afar, you could notice yellow eyes in the distance... Bright gold-yellow eyes.
Crush: Open
Mate: Closed, get to know her first C:

I hope i did this right, i need to join some Wolf Rp's haha
Last edited by Salty Hootlirious on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:57 am

Curious bump!
ImageImageImage
♓Hootsy/Asher♓Transmale - He/Him\They\Them♓Adult♓Lost n hungry 24/7
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:24 pm

@regnfall - Mercury can scratch my wolf up some, maybe an injured leg, but no maiming.
can Laika harm your wolf at all?
just wanna ask to make sure :)

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coaliev » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:47 am

@andriaunicorn
Since Mercury has enhanced reflexes he is a little bit better at avoiding attacks than an average wolf, but it doesn't make him invincible. So go ahead and harm him.
(he might avoid every other attack or so) just nothing extreme, please? c:
coaliev

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:12 am

regnfall wrote:@andriaunicorn
Since Mercury has enhanced reflexes he is a little bit better at avoiding attacks than an average wolf, but it doesn't make him invincible. So go ahead and harm him.
(he might avoid every other attack or so) just nothing extreme, please? c:

alright! just waiting for you now! :)

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:36 am

everyone is accepted
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:47 am

Yay! <33
ImageImageImage
♓Hootsy/Asher♓Transmale - He/Him\They\Them♓Adult♓Lost n hungry 24/7
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:07 pm

Username: Inuyasha
Name: Roka Zaffre
Personality: Roka is a very hyper Wolf, usually causing trouble that she didn't mean to do. She can be incredibly shy and reckless.
Powers: Shadow manipulation, water manipulation
History: Unknown
Crush: Open, pm me
Mate: open, pm me
Pups: None
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Star Pack (Kyanon and Chakra)

Postby Tordier » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:48 pm

Username: Porygon-Z
Name: Kyanon
Personality: This young female floats through life without taking anything too seriously. She does not care much for planning and prefers to take things as they come. Her lack of concern for the future might be frustrating to some, but Kyanon does not let their judgments bother her either. She loves her carefree mindset and has no intention of letting worries take up her time. Instead, she lives exclusively in the moment and savors the good that each day brings.
Powers: Kyanon's two abilities are wildly different, but both are incredibly useful. Her first skill is that she can copy her target's power. She can only replicate the last ability her target used, and her ability to replicate it at all wears off after around a minute since the last attack launched by her opponent. Kyanon's copy skill can prove invaluable if used with precision and timing.
When all else fails, Kyanon can shoot a beam of light from her mouth that singes fur and cuts through trees, though it is quite tiring to use this ability and she can only keep it up for a short time before needing a break.
History: As a lifelong Star Pack wolf, Kyanon has only known her fellow packmates. Each of them hold a special place in her heart, but none compare to her closest friend, Valeria. Kyanon was born shortly after Valeria was accepted into Star Pack, so to Kyanon, Valeria was a member of the family from day one. She thinks of Valeria as a sort of adopted sister, and hopes Valeria feels the same. Perhaps this kinship with Valeria has prompted Kyanon to take an interest in Piper, who has only been with Star Pack for a little over a month. Kyanon spends a lot of time with Piper and has taken a sort of motherly role towards the pup.
Crush: Kyanon does not currently have a crush, but since she is pansexual, she may fall for a wolf of any gender.
Mate: None

Username: Porygon-Z
Name: Chakra
Personality: Contrary to the stereotype that Loners tend to be aggressive and unreasonable, Chakra is a very polite, soft-spoken wolf. He uses his keen interpersonal skills to mitigate conflict and rarely feels the need to resort to violence. Chakra is good at anticipating the needs of others, and can be downright manipulative when it suits him. It can be very difficult to tell the difference between his meaningless flattery and genuine compliments. Chakra longs to connect to someone on a deeper level, but so fears rejection that he struggles to let his true self shine through. While Chakra is easily a likable wolf, he carries substantial self-esteem issues, since he only sees himself as "fake".
Powers: Chakra's body is several times stronger and sturdier than the average wolf. He possesses immense strength, speed, and durability, especially in his legs. Though it is very rare for him to physically fight other wolves, he has developed an odd fighting style that focuses more on rapid kicks than typical biting tactics. Other wolves usually have a hard time keeping up with his punishing blows. The downside is that he needs to get so close to his opponent to do any damage.
History: The life of a Loner can be terribly difficult, and Chakra's was no exception. He was an orphan by the time he was a yearling, and he only survived that long because his mother starved herself to feed him instead. From a young age, Chakra learned the power of his words. His mother always preferred to talk her way out of conflicts, and Chakra developed this skill into an art form. In his time as a Loner, Chakra has seen for himself how ugly the world can be, and that only further motivated him to use violence only as a last resort.
Currently, he has taken up residence near the famed Star Pack, where he plans to observe from a distance. If the pack seems well-organized, welcoming, and safe, he is considering trying to join. A life of teamwork and companionship appeals to him more than the difficulty and loneliness he has known his whole life.
One of the local Loners, Ekon, is probably the closest Chakra has ever had to a real friend. The two have an unsteady alliance and occasionally share news with one another, but usually maintain a respectful distance from one another so as not to steal prey.
There is one other wolf of consequence for Chakra, though he does not know his name. A young, male grey and white Star Pack wolf has caught his eye, and Chakra cannot deny his feelings. He would love to get to know this male better, and is even further motivated to pursue joining Star Pack
Crush: Chakra has his eye on the handsome Hunter from Star Pack, Tatascan. He hopes he will have a chance to introduce himself to Tatascan soon.
Mate: None
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me