ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ (Multifandom rp)Discussion and forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

-- little girl, little girl, don't lie to me.

Postby stranger danger » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:55 pm

- clementine
      - 13 years old
      - female
      - she is from telltale's the walking dead.
      - clementine takes nothing, from anybody. she can easily hold her own out in the walker infested world of hers and his currently raising a son, of her late friend.
      - {spoilers for the games! do not read if you are planning on playing any of them!} the outbreak started when clementine was eight. a man named lee everett found her and rescued her from her tree house, where she had been risiding for days before, when the outbreak first started. she and lee made their way to savannah, after picking up a few others, to find her parents. once they got there, clem was kidnapped, lee was bit, and her parents were dead. once she did see lee again, his arm was gone and he was dying. he led her through a herd, covered in walker guts. sadly, she either left him in a jewelry store, or prevented him from turning. a few months/years later (i was never really sure), clementine is left with one of her old friends in the woods, and is now eleven. they get separated and clementine gets bit by a dog. she meets a group, gets locked in a cabin, and sutures her own arm. soon, the girl finds herself meeting with a long lost friend, kenny, and gets hauled off to a hardware store called, 'Howes'. many die in that dreaded hardware store, and they make an escape by using the herd as cover. that is the second time clementine walks through a herd. soon after, rebecca, alvin's jr's mother, begins to go into labor. the baby is born but rebecca dies from losing too much blood. eventually, most everybody dies and clementine and alvin junior are left to kenny, and another woman named jane. kenny and jane end up fighting and you choose either to look away, or shoot kenny. in my playthrough, i looked away. in the end, clementine and kenny stayed together, along with alvin jr. season three rolls around and kenny is dead, and aj has been taken from her. she meets javier garcia and joins up with him when she finds out he has a car. clementine doesn't do too much this season, since you're not playing as her, but she meets gabriel garcia, and develops a crush on him. (in my mind, at least.) at the end of the season, clementine gets a haircut and goes off to find aj (in canon).
      - clementine came to the hotel seeking refuge for herself and her son.
      - her alignment is neutral.
Last edited by stranger danger on Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- where did you sleep last night?

Postby stranger danger » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:55 pm

- alvin lee junior
      - he is two years old
      - male
      - from telltale's the walking dead
      - alvin junior, while being a toddler, seems to really, really like jokes and all things funny. thus the nickname, 'goofball'.
      - alvin junior was born in a gift shop, in the middle of a civil war memorial. his father and mother both dead, he was raised by clementine and kenny. sadly, when clementine stole medicine from richmond to save him, he was literally ripped from her hands and taken from her orginally a man from richmond was taking care of him but couldn't anymore and dropped him off in mcgrall hills. clementine is currently looking for him in canon.
      - he and clementine came to the hotel seeking refuge for herself and her son.
      - his alignment is true neutral.
Last edited by stranger danger on Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ (Multifandom rp)Discussion and form

Postby stranger danger » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:03 pm

!! someone else is in the twdg fandom on this site?? wow, i've been blessed
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoalanisaLupo » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:51 am

Both accepted. :3

_____

ImageImage
Hello, I'm Foalan. I just came back from a long Hiatus, and love roleplaying.
_____

FoalanisaLupo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoalanisaLupo » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:15 am

You're welcome, I'm thinking about opening my character, since it's been a while and quite a few pages since my partner has last responded , or possibly make another character, or maybe both..

_____

ImageImage
Hello, I'm Foalan. I just came back from a long Hiatus, and love roleplaying.
_____

FoalanisaLupo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:25 am

Alright! I'll have Miguel run into Springtrap and Wilson! ^^
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:31 am

Would anyone like to interact with Gray?
I might also make another character. I dunno yet though
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twistedm0th » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:33 am

I'm thinking about making another character as well, if that's alright.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:40 am

Ahhhh! I'm working on my replies I promise! I had a very early day today and I kinda crashed once I got back to the house and slept for like five hours. I still have a character open if anyone's interested
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me